Wednesday, June 15, 2011

selena gomez without makeup photo shoot

images Selena Gomez selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez no makeup on.
  • selena gomez no makeup on.



  • tammigaw
    03-02 04:43 PM
    Any one who had been through this process , can you please PM me or post attorney reference who is based in NJ .

    i greatly appreciate your responses.





    wallpaper selena gomez no makeup on. selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. kim kardashian without makeup
  • kim kardashian without makeup



  • gc_kaavaali
    08-03 10:24 PM
    Yes...i am july 2nd filer...still waiting. PD March 2005





    selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. photoshoot selena gomez
  • photoshoot selena gomez



  • renupond
    10-15 11:38 AM
    If 1099 is not accepted by client & need FEIN (for corp-to-corp) then one can get a FEIN as sole priprietor. is there any additional requirements for this viz. liability insurance.. or anything else.
    please let me know if anyone did this to do independent contracting & not building a company (LLC,scorp..)
    would like to know more about FEIN & based on that independent contracting on EAD. Pros & Cons along with procedure as well..

    thanks





    2011 kim kardashian without makeup selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez 2011 photoshoot,
  • selena gomez 2011 photoshoot,



  • stemcell
    03-07 09:48 PM
    i missed the second part of your question.

    i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
    Hope this helps.



    more...


    selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. Selena Gomez has a clothing
  • Selena Gomez has a clothing



  • antihero
    04-14 11:13 PM
    IV does not support any fraudulent activity by anybody, whether employees or employers or anybody else.

    It because of faking the resumes by unscrupulous individuals things have come to this pass. Many genuinely honest and hardworking folks are slogging on in the GC queue while many who can't even spell technology have got GCs in a matter of months by exploiting loopholes.

    My advice, go back to your home country, get some education in your chosen vocation and restart your career through honest means.





    selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez who says
  • selena gomez who says



  • simmy78
    08-10 02:31 PM
    A friend who works in a consulting company was told by his lawyers. I really dont know if this info is true or not, which is why I posted the thread.



    more...


    selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez without makeup 2011. gomez without makeup 2011.
  • selena gomez without makeup 2011. gomez without makeup 2011.



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-24 10:04 AM
    Annual Report of the Visa Office for 2010 has been released here...

    Report of the Visa Office 2010 Table of Contents (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/statistics/statistics_5240.html)

    Table V Part 2

    India Received

    EB1 6741
    EB2 19961
    EB3 3036

    Other Info
    EB1 received a total of 41026 which means there was no spillover from EB1.

    Last year the annual cap was 149200, so EB1's share by 28.8% rule is 42963
    EB1 as you say received 41026.
    Spillover from EB1 was 42964 - 41026 = 1944 ~ 2K.

    This year we are back to the regular cap so the spillover from EB1 last year was on account of FB Spillover being added.





    2010 photoshoot selena gomez selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • champu
    03-12 09:46 PM
    Thank you all. I hope this year all of you would also sail through this tough journey.



    more...


    selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez a year without
  • selena gomez a year without



  • dudu
    05-09 03:02 PM
    Just some throught?

    Could you post all the local contact for IV core member? Since we can work together with local contact to raise the issue we have. Even we can arrange local event.





    hair selena gomez 2011 photoshoot, selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. images Selena Gomez new
  • images Selena Gomez new



  • belmontboy
    11-17 02:19 AM
    [source: http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/misc/permdesc.htm]

    The PERM form includes an attestation that asks whether the employer has laid off any employees in the occupation, or in a related occupation, within the past six months. If the employer has laid off workers in the occupation within the past six months, the employer must attest whether it contacted and considered these workers for the job on the AEC application [this step is called "Notice and Consider"]. For some employers, a layoff may mean that a PERM application cannot be filed until six months after the date of the layoff.



    more...


    selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. kim kardashian no makeup
  • kim kardashian no makeup



  • sandy_anand
    01-24 10:17 AM
    We are back to 140K, refer to demand data. This year both EB1 and EB2 are showing much lower consumption the dates will definitely move into 2007.

    Thanks!





    hot Selena Gomez has a clothing selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez 2011 photoshoot.
  • selena gomez 2011 photoshoot.



  • solraj
    03-26 01:14 PM
    There is no such guarantee of moving forward all the time.It all depends on how many visa #'s are currently available and how many have been utilised.If USCIS starts using #'s allocating to each app currently "CURRENT" it leads to no available no's and it will retrogress.So it all depends how many GC's are currently pending before Dec 2003 utilizing the #'s and how many of these are allocated no's.So we never know.I am not trying to be pessimistic but reasoning it.



    more...


    house selena gomez who says selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. Selena Gomez Photo Shoot Seventeen. Selena Gomez Seventeen
  • Selena Gomez Photo Shoot Seventeen. Selena Gomez Seventeen



  • aachoo
    03-23 12:36 AM
    Could someone tell me please.....I'm filling the application for advance parole the first time......what should I write where it is written: " Date of intended departure"...if I dont know exactly when I'm leaving....should I write a date or should I write " I dont know yet?"

    And also I read that the documents required are 2 photos, I-485 receipt notice, I-140 approval notice.....is that right? or what other documents do I need?

    I would highly appreciate your help!
    Thnaks in advance!

    I am on my third AP- all filed through my attorney. All my applications say "ASAP". Length says "several weeks"

    -a





    tattoo selena gomez who says selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez without makeup 2011. selena gomez no makeup 2011.
  • selena gomez without makeup 2011. selena gomez no makeup 2011.



  • wandmaker
    12-11 03:00 AM
    I have received EAD/AP. Need to know if I have need to go for EAD renewal in USCIS office or it comes by post

    No, you will have file I-765 form with USCIS, you can do paper filing or electronic.



    more...


    pictures selena gomez without makeup 2011. gomez without makeup 2011. selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. Selena Marie Gomez is an
  • Selena Marie Gomez is an



  • sunofeast_gc
    07-22 06:49 PM
    just now I gave 5 star and posted my comments





    dresses selena gomez 2011 photoshoot. selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift savors the
  • taylor swift no makeup photo shoot. Taylor Swift savors the



  • dontcareanymore
    03-30 09:50 PM
    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .

    Congratulations !! When was your last FP done ? Did you get the second FP ?



    more...


    makeup selena gomez a year without selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. selena gomez who says
  • selena gomez who says



  • NYC-circuit
    10-14 02:38 PM
    Dear Friends,
    After putting lot of pressure to my company the company lawyer did concurrent filing of i-140 and 485. The application was submitted and received my Nebraska on July 27th 2007.
    I have not spoken to the attorney, when I called his office; his staff gave me a FedEx number for my application which showed that it reached Nebraska Service Center. I am assuming that the application was send out. My checks are not yet cashed; I have not received a receipt notice or any other document. Is there anyone else on my situation, I am starting to doubt if my application has gone out, please advice
    Thanks





    girlfriend selena gomez without makeup 2011. selena gomez no makeup 2011. selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. makeup selena gomez hot
  • makeup selena gomez hot



  • mheggade
    12-12 04:39 PM
    DOS/USCIS had a co-ordination meeting to discuss how to prepare for the upcoming holiday's. The outcome of the meeting was to push EB2 cases as back as possible , so that people really can have a good time enjoying holiday. (When I say people read it as USCIS/FBI/DOS and lawyers ).

    :)
    I work for Federal agency as contractor I know very well how things work during the holiday season.

    Happy long long holiday's you all.





    hairstyles kim kardashian no makeup selena gomez without makeup photo shoot. taylor swift no makeup shoot.
  • taylor swift no makeup shoot.



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 01:01 PM
    Mine is Feb 2007 NSC. I-140 got RFE on Oct will be replying sometime this week.

    Looks like they may work on May 2007 cases sometime this month occording to NSC progress.

    what that RFE was for?? could you please share, if ability to pay, then how much was written on your application and what is your education etc.

    Thank you very much.





    LegalIndianInUSA
    06-18 10:52 PM
    yes it is the red colored number on the visa stamp

    My visa stamp was issued in the US (revalidation locally), which they have now stopped.

    The stamp says place of issue: "DEPARTMENT".
    Is that sufficient to put on the 485 ?





    joydiptac
    05-26 01:50 PM
    This is not a good advice...USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD...If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., ...they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.

    Thanks Saikat, for pointing out some potential pitfalls.
    I am sure USCIS has its own checks and balances to determine the validity of an application, and whether it is abandoned. But I do not believe in being proactive and raising flags to jeopardize what may be totally legit.

    One more thing that slipped my mind is you can always check online status to see if your application is active or rejected. :)

    Here are a few tidbits of law (information) I am aware of. I am not a lawyer so please seek help or search online for the validity of my statements :

    1. During AOS (adjustment of Status, I485 pending) you do not accrue Illegal presence period. However, if you were on a Non Immigrant visa and that has expired you will be in illegal status until you went out and came back using AP - but that is usually OK. Unless there is an unrelated issue that flags your case you are safe. But mind you - still no Illegal presence is accrued. This is the law.

    2. While on AOS it is OK to go out of the country for short periods of time (I don't think this is very well defined hence a gray area). In case you do not have any other non immigrant visa you need to have applied for AP before leaving the country otherwise you are considered to have abandoned your I485 application.
    Example: My boss from one of my previous companies was on AOS was working from B'lore in the same company for more than or close to a year. He came back on his L1A visa. He had a long talk with Immigration and explained that our company had sent him abroad for all this while, which was true. He came back in, within a few months got his GC this tells me that his I485 was not considered to be abandoned. Well it is a different story that he did not stay after that as being a truly global manager, he was sent to France and then to India within 6 months.

    HTH



    No comments:

    Post a Comment