Wednesday, June 15, 2011

selena gomez y demi lovato

images Selena Gomez y Demi Lovato selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato.
  • selena gomez y demi lovato.



  • otovarm@hotmail.com
    03-03 02:39 PM
    well, that really sucks, I was not aware of the 180day rule. Many thanks for the information.

    So I have no other option than start all over again. One question, can I apply directly to a new LC or PERM or I need to go thru H1B first?

    My Plan B is Canada, already have Canadian Permanent Resident Card, I need to enter before May 2010....I might need to decide between just moving to Canada and in 3 years get citizenship Vs. Starting new PERM process in USA .....I will be aprox 7 years away from citizenship.


    Any thoughts??





    wallpaper selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato. Disney stars Selena Gomez and
  • Disney stars Selena Gomez and



  • kaisersose
    06-02 12:10 PM
    It is not illegal per se if your actual salary is less than that mentioned in LC. It is however detrimental to your GC case.

    Only at the 140 stage and for small companies. The OP has clarified that his 140 is approved and he works for a big company.

    So ability to pay issues are no longer applicable.





    selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato.
  • selena gomez y demi lovato.



  • philly2004
    08-26 12:55 PM
    Bluez25:
    Congratulations on your successfull interview.

    Can you share what form of marriage certificate you produced.
    I had my interview last week and the Mumbai consulate was not ready to accept the certificate that was given to us by office of registrar.

    They asked for a 'Memorandum of Marriage' which seem to be what married couples get in Maharashtra and Gujarat. I was married in M.P. and never received such a document.

    Marriage invitation, photos etc. were not acceptable to the immigration officer at Mumbai.

    your input will be very helpful.





    2011 Disney stars Selena Gomez and selena gomez y demi lovato. gomez y demi lovato Selena
  • gomez y demi lovato Selena



  • arihant
    05-23 09:17 PM
    Commend your initiative



    more...


    selena gomez y demi lovato. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • pkd
    07-29 03:42 AM
    Hello everyone,

    I recently filed 485 last week for myself and my wife. I am planning to go to school next year fall. I am expecting to get my EAD before that, but I dont think my 485 will be approved by then. If I go to school, will my 485 be cancelled ? Please let me know.

    Thx,
    Prabhat





    selena gomez y demi lovato. Selena Gomez Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gomez Demi Lovato



  • GCBy3000
    07-23 10:40 PM
    If someone got green card here and got married to Indian citizen, I am not sure how to ask this particular question. She must have seen that guy some how, if so when and where? If that guy had come to US, then he could come again in whichever visa he came in. Also where did they get married? There are options, but certain questions needs to be answered.

    This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
    What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
    The spouse has an MBA.
    I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
    What are the other quick options?



    more...


    selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato.
  • selena gomez y demi lovato.



  • Green.Tech
    03-03 12:36 PM
    Hi everyone, I am seeking some help:

    -My wife's Labor Certification was approved on Oct-09-2006
    -Priority Date: April-30-2001

    We did stay on H1B (wife) and H4 (me) in the US for about 9 years total, we did extend the H1B year by year once the initial 6year period ended (labor was still pending). We left the US on Dec-27-2007 and have been outside the US since. Now we have our new 5year Turist Visa B1/B2.



    Sounds like you are one of those fake profiles.

    No answer for you. Come back 1 year! (I hope you watch Seinfeld) :)





    2010 selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato. Selena Gomez y Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gomez y Demi Lovato



  • mhtanim
    03-16 03:06 PM
    My I-485 Receipt Notice does not have any PD on it either.



    more...


    selena gomez y demi lovato. Selena Gómez y Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gómez y Demi Lovato



  • irrational
    06-19 05:52 PM
    Folks,
    I have not recieved my FP notices either. Last time I checked they are still being sent.

    I have the online status and the receipt number. Would that me enough ?

    -Bipin





    hair gomez y demi lovato Selena selena gomez y demi lovato. I think Selena is the next
  • I think Selena is the next



  • mmanurker
    12-31 04:36 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
    I have a loooonnnngg wait...my PD is Dec'2003 EB3-I. What is ur PD?



    more...


    selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • eldrick
    08-16 01:53 PM
    Initially, when lawyer sent the documents for signature, they said we should send a $745 dollars check for spouse's form fees. So, my husband asked HR if he's gonna pay for this but HR told him no need they are gonna cover it.

    But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.

    Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.

    My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?

    Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.

    Please help. Thanks





    hot demi lovato and selena gomez selena gomez y demi lovato. Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato,
  • Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato,



  • GCVictim
    03-12 11:22 AM
    My 140 approval updated after 1 yr....



    more...


    house Selena gomez y Demi lovato selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato. el
  • selena gomez y demi lovato. el



  • reachinus
    07-16 06:53 PM
    Numbers USA already working to block the SKIL Bill. Please see my reply to them for the problems that they are sending to Senator.

    Hi There,

    If you don't know how the H1B Visa works first educate your self and then give the facts to the senators. I am not sure where you get this info.

    (1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
    So u say that people on H1 should not have wife and children????

    (2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
    You people eat on the taxes that we pay and leave once our 6 years are compelte. Can you show where and how the H1B's are tax exempt.


    (3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
    H1B's cannot take any job as they like first they have to get the H1 processed by that company that is willing to employ them. If you don't know how H1B works then educate your self by going thru the requirements for the H1B.


    (4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
    What do you mean by that???





    tattoo Selena Gomez Demi Lovato selena gomez y demi lovato. makeup Selena Gómez y Demi
  • makeup Selena Gómez y Demi



  • EndlessWait
    01-10 04:45 PM
    So, this would mean anyone stuck in name check should never receive FP--correct? I don't think that's the case...i know of a lot of people who get FP notices every 15 (or is it 18?) months or so and are stuck in name checks forever.

    The two processes Name check & FP are parallel, not sequential.

    I have myself not rcvd FP - July 2nd filer NSC-CSC-NSC transfer victim :-). My way of looking at things is that CSC transferred I-485 to NSC in late September. So my I-485 is queued after an August 17th filer. August 17th filers have rcvd their FPs recently (Bay Area, CA), so it should not be that far away. (BTW, I am not dying to get FP done, i just want to shorten my stay-alert-for-FP window and get it over with it)

    USCIS works in strange ways...i may be using logic that's beyond their IQ :)

    Take it easy...

    just exactly what ur case status says ...mine hasn't changed ever since it transferred to nebraska..it still says "the case has been transferred to NSC becoz they've jurisdiction over it etc. etc '

    thanks



    more...


    pictures selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez y demi lovato. Selena Gomez y Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gomez y Demi Lovato



  • santb1975
    12-24 09:33 PM
    ^^^





    dresses Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, selena gomez y demi lovato. SELENA GOMEZ amp; DEMI LOVATO
  • SELENA GOMEZ amp; DEMI LOVATO



  • acsouza
    03-20 07:15 PM
    Yes I believe the HR department is wrong in this case.
    The problem according to them is that they need to verify the picture on the document I provide with the picture that the E-verify system will show.

    I am researching this further once I get some more information from DHS I will be arguing with HR again.

    Thanks Euclid.



    more...


    makeup Selena Gómez y Demi Lovato selena gomez y demi lovato. Selena gomez y Demi lovato
  • Selena gomez y Demi lovato



  • rayen
    05-19 05:01 PM
    Hi,

    1. I was been advised by my Lawyer to pick "PAR -Parolee" if we have used our AP. But if we have last entered using H1 B then we have to pick "H1 B"

    2. We have to provide the following in this field
    485 receipt number - xxxxxxx
    140 receipt number - xxxxxxx (This is optional)

    I would put the first line with the 485 receipt number

    Lalith,

    Thanks for the promt update.

    Thanks again.





    girlfriend makeup Selena Gómez y Demi selena gomez y demi lovato. Demi Lovato y Selena Gomes
  • Demi Lovato y Selena Gomes



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-14 03:27 PM
    Glad to know we're advertising on the radio station, as one member suggested.

    Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.

    GO IV GO!

    http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg

    SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
    (San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))

    http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg

    cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
    jazz

    He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.

    Way to go logiclife - we are with you





    hairstyles selena gomez and demi lovato selena gomez y demi lovato. selena gomez barney demi
  • selena gomez barney demi



  • tnite
    09-27 09:36 AM
    Even i got the Section: UNKNOWN thing from NSC. My 140 approved on MAY 2007, But online case status is still showing case pending, Is it because of this?

    Just to add to the pile, Mine says "UNKNOWN".
    So what? Move on guys and if you're still worried take it with you to FP and ask the IO





    SNLive999
    06-05 06:20 PM
    Can someone please respond to my question. Thanks.





    fromnaija
    07-21 11:04 AM
    Dodge ball? Isn't that what USCIS plays with you and all of us here?

    hey i know how to play that, will that help :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment