Thursday, June 9, 2011

short female hairstyles

images Short Haircut For Older Women short female hairstyles. Cute Modern Short hairstyles
  • Cute Modern Short hairstyles



  • ivar
    01-21 02:12 PM
    Dear IV Friends,

    Does any one know how much time DOL takes to reply on PERM Withdrawal application. I filled for my labor application in i think JUN/JUL 07 than it got audited, after sending audit reply it got denied in APR 08. I told my company not to apeal this case but they did. After pushing hard to file a new PERM now we are waiting for the earlier PERM application to be withdrawn (the one that was appealed). Everybody waits for there PERM approval, I-140 or 485 but the strange fact is i am waiting for my PERM to be withdrawn so i can file a new one.

    Please help if someone has any idea about the time taken to withdraw a PERM application.

    Thank you,
    Ravi.





    wallpaper Cute Modern Short hairstyles short female hairstyles. female-short-hairstyles-12.jpg
  • female-short-hairstyles-12.jpg



  • rgrant
    04-04 07:55 AM
    I e-filed for EAD recently and got my biometrics appointment within two weeks, and got the card about 5 weeks after applying. My wife went through the paper process a few months back, and the card took nearly 3 months to arrive. So from this unscientific test, I think that e-filing is much faster for EAD at least.





    short female hairstyles. with short hairstyles seem
  • with short hairstyles seem



  • gandalf1234
    02-10 03:58 PM
    Sharma ji -

    I heard 6 mths but there is no written rule .

    Please do not hijack my thread .....

    This thread is about H1-Extension pending after 485 approval





    2011 female-short-hairstyles-12.jpg short female hairstyles. black women haircuts for short
  • black women haircuts for short



  • DSLStart
    01-28 01:02 PM
    Not to disappoint you but in this case appeal does not have a good chance. Look at the link here (http://www.eichorn-law.com/CM/IntheNews/6.1.10%20Xpedite%20Technologies%20-%20BALCA%20affirms%20denial%20for%20travel%20requi rement%20in%20advertisements%20but%20not%20in%2090 89.pdf)...



    Hi,..
    My perm was applied in Apr audited and finally heard that my perm denied in July 2010.
    Reason - travel language in the notice of filing but not on form 9089.

    Attorney will be filing for an appeal. Do you think its a good option ? Also how long would it take to receive an answer?

    As luck would have it , my H1-b 6 yrs expires in Nov -2010. However my company did apply for an extension to Oct 2011 based on my Perm. Now that my perm has been denied is that extension still valid?
    thanks,..



    more...


    short female hairstyles. short trendy hairstyles for
  • short trendy hairstyles for



  • glores1970
    09-20 01:10 PM
    Hello,
    We were current in the July bulletin (PD Dec 04, EB3 India) but did not apply for AP along with 485. I sent the AP application on Aug 16, after over-the-phone assurances from USCIS that I can apply with old fees as long as the application is post marked before Aug 17.

    The application was not delivered for some reason on the 17, although I sent next-day express, but on the 20th. The application was returned citing incorrect fees.

    I read in a thread on IV that such cases can be addressed to a specific officer, with clear instructions to the mailroom that they should not open/process the application. But inspite of a long search, I could not find that thread again.

    Could someone please point me to the correct thread, or to any information about this exceptional process ? Can I speak directly to this officer ?

    Thanks for your help.





    short female hairstyles. hairstyles for short hair 2011
  • hairstyles for short hair 2011



  • kk_kk
    07-16 01:59 PM
    Lately we have been seeing, USCIS is asking for the proff of continious legal stay and one of the proof's is I-94.

    Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?

    Thank You.



    more...


    short female hairstyles. Funky Short Haircuts for Women
  • Funky Short Haircuts for Women



  • javadeveloper
    11-24 02:03 PM
    my 485 got denied lastweek as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I am filing MTR..

    Sorry to hear that!Are you still maintaining your H1 status to continue working?As per my company if you have time left on your H1 (6 years - #of years of used H1B) you can use that to continue working.





    2010 with short hairstyles seem short female hairstyles. Short Haircut For Older Women
  • Short Haircut For Older Women



  • langagadu
    06-28 09:09 AM
    I think you deserve green.
    See this news, a muslim filed a criminal compliant on the Beedi company but the court ruled out the case.

    Ganesh trademark on beedi pouches is okay, rules HC (http://www.expressindia.com/news/ie/daily/19990913/ige13087.html)



    Don't we have a popular Beedi( a type of cigarette ) in India with the image of Lord Ganesh on its cover . It is very very popular beedi brand in Karnataka . Is this allowed , I never saw any backlash against this in India itself . Strange that this kind of backlash happens more in the west than India.


    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YKKiMO0Sv84/R8NFWbO2lGI/AAAAAAAAA8k/7a5qqqodX98/DSC_02700014.JPG

    Just some bitter facts , I do not deserve a reds for this :D



    more...


    short female hairstyles. short layered hairstyle older
  • short layered hairstyle older



  • amar123
    07-29 12:34 AM
    Thats it. This post is the final nail in the coffin :). These soft LUDs mean nothing. Confirmed!!! Thanx for sharing this info and n'joy ur green.

    Been saying that since morning, the whole purpose of this thread was so others dont get the sudden adrenaline rush on seeing the LUD.


    It took the whole day,and people still dont get it, and I get a red spot from someone claiming this is an unnecessary thread!!.
    Heck, we are all waiting for the 485 processing to happen,without any visibility,so, any info, we get , we lap it up.

    But, again ,like I said in the morning, this thread needs to be closed for replies and open just so, others can know that the sunday LUD was meaningless in the context of PD being current





    hair black women haircuts for short short female hairstyles. asian female hairstyles How to
  • asian female hairstyles How to



  • Sakthisagar
    05-10 12:37 PM
    well discussion is always welcome but do you mean that by discussing in the forums, you will have an effect on what will happen to the bill in the senate?i am all for any steps that will have a direct or indirect impact on the future of the bill. but do you really think that by arguing and debating with each other about what should happen will have any impact on the future of the legal immigration??

    I do not think anybody here is a great political personality who is having a voice in the senate or congress, YOu know which forum you are in IV is lobbying and trying to make changes in the bill by lobbying and helping the immigrant communities, so ideas comes from debating and discussing that is the democractic way. Even lot of threads immigrationvoice hosted for ideas alone. so open your eyes. Dont wait to make effect in senate alone, but a combined effort by all of us will do.



    more...


    short female hairstyles. Female Hairstyles,
  • Female Hairstyles,



  • uslegals
    11-26 05:05 PM
    congrats man..! looks like the GC is approved.!!! At last a FREE BIRD ~! Enjoy!





    hot short trendy hairstyles for short female hairstyles. is trendy short hairstyles
  • is trendy short hairstyles



  • pappu
    01-05 11:24 AM
    any predictions for Feb 2009 :D:D

    Tough to predict due to porting done from EB3 to EB2. All old EB3 PDs that ported to EB2 will have priority over newer EB2 PDs



    more...


    house korean girl hairstyle. short female hairstyles. The Short Bob hairstyle suit
  • The Short Bob hairstyle suit



  • baburob2
    10-08 01:48 AM
    thx.





    tattoo hairstyles for short hair 2011 short female hairstyles. Ultra-Shot Female Haircut
  • Ultra-Shot Female Haircut



  • sathweb
    01-21 02:30 PM
    Dear IV Friends,

    Does any one know how much time DOL takes to reply on PERM Withdrawal application. I filled for my labor application in i think JUN/JUL 07 than it got audited, after sending audit reply it got denied in APR 08. I told my company not to apeal this case but they did. After pushing hard to file a new PERM now we are waiting for the earlier PERM application to be withdrawn (the one that was appealed). Everybody waits for there PERM approval, I-140 or 485 but the strange fact is i am waiting for my PERM to be withdrawn so i can file a new one.

    Please help if someone has any idea about the time taken to withdraw a PERM application.

    Thank you,
    Ravi.



    WITHDRAWAL

    Question: How can a pending application filed under PERM be withdrawn?


    If the application was filed on-line, the application can be withdrawn by accessing the account wherein the application was filed and simply marking the appropriate box.


    If the application was filed by mail, a withdrawal request, in writing, must be sent to the National Processing Center to which the application was originally submitted.


    Question: Must the employer wait to receive confirmation of withdrawal from a Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) prior to refiling an application?


    No, the employer does not need to wait to receive confirmation of withdrawal prior to refiling an application.

    Source: http://usavisanow.com/perm-faq-4.html
    (I think the same rule should apply for PERM and appealed case)

    EDIT: Sorry the following information seems to suggest otherwise.
    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-News/?a=377&z=12



    more...


    pictures Funky Short Haircuts for Women short female hairstyles. cute celeb hairstyles 2011
  • cute celeb hairstyles 2011



  • mayitbesoon
    11-29 01:36 PM
    can someone tell me how to find LUD on the online status. Thanks.





    dresses is trendy short hairstyles short female hairstyles. Women Short Shaggy Hairstyles
  • Women Short Shaggy Hairstyles



  • vishwak
    08-18 08:29 AM
    Even some Attorney's and Law firm says you can start working once you FedEx document to USCIS or Receipt of FedEx at USCIS. Its always good to wait until you get Receipt number from USICS which is an official document.



    more...


    makeup short layered hairstyle older short female hairstyles. korean girl hairstyle.
  • korean girl hairstyle.



  • BMS1
    09-25 01:36 PM
    My issue happened in 2005. I cannot recall the exact phrase but I determined that they lost the attached check. If you look at my old posts, you will find how my issue was resolved. The re-submission letter must be marked with "mail-room - do not open" and should be sent to service center director directly.





    girlfriend Ultra-Shot Female Haircut short female hairstyles. Girls | Women#39;s Hairstyles
  • Girls | Women#39;s Hairstyles



  • vgayalu
    07-28 04:40 PM
    Test Message





    hairstyles Female Hairstyles, short female hairstyles. short hair styles for women.
  • short hair styles for women.



  • bbct
    02-04 11:01 AM
    We invited our in-laws last September and it was not easy for them to get the visa in the first interview. They got denied with the reason 214(b) without verifying any Indian documents. Infact, my father-in-law was a government servant and he was still employed at the time of interview. My wife was on EAD and I was on H1-B and I was inviting my in-laws to USA.

    We then asked a letter from the senate's office requesting the visa officer to issue them visa and explained that they have strong ties with family members back in India and have bank balance and property. It was surprise that nothing was asked in the second interview and they could get a 10 years multiple entry visa. This time my wife invited her parents.

    In all this, we wasted time, money and were very tensed since my wife's due date was approaching and it was only a month far.

    Folks,
    I'd like to know if any of you invited your parents while on AOS. Last time I invited my in-laws I had H1-B et al....now we are on AOS and my wife is sponsoring her parents. We are on AOS. I do not have a job currently so I can't get an EVL and my wife has and she is inviting and the I-134 is also from her...we have EADs valid till late 2010....she had her F1 valid till Oct 2009 but she is working on dependent EAD.

    So do you think there could be any potential problem.....Last time I had sponsored my in-laws but they were questioned a lot at the embassy....so now my wife will be sponsoring ...I hope there are no potential problems.

    Path 2 USA do not mention anything special for EADs/AOS et al....

    Thanks,

    SoP





    americandesi
    10-13 11:03 AM
    Here's the extract from the Transcript of Oral Testimony by Bill Gates to the senate

    http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/exec/billg/speeches/2007/03-07Senate.mspx

    SEN. GREGG: We also have something called a lottery system, which allows 50,000 people in the country, simply because they win a lottery, and they could be a truck driver from the Ukraine. And last year I offered an amendment, which would have taken that system and required 60 percent of those to be people with advanced degrees in order to participate in the lottery, so you'd have to be a physicist from the Ukraine before you could win the lottery. Do you think that would be a better approach maybe?

    BILL GATES: Well, I don't � I'm not an expert on the various categories that exist, and I don't actually know that lottery system. I know the engineers at Microsoft, nobody comes up to me and says, "Hey, I won this lottery."





    rdehar
    08-26 12:44 PM
    Hello My current Consultancy is not paying me well, they are holding $1000 from my monthly pay check. :( I have a long term contract with client where I am currently working. I am think of H1 Transfer to other consultancy.

    I want to know is this the right time to go for H1 Transfer? :confused: Are H1 Transfers getting rejected?

    What happens if my H1 transfer got rejected? My H1 with the existing will remain right? Will my current consultancy knows if my H1 Transfer is rejected?

    H1 Transfer rejecting = H1 Visa rejection? :confused:

    Please let me know.

    Thanks a lot.
    If they are holding your money, file a complaint with DoL. Or at least, tell you employer that you are going to file it and see what happens.

    H1 transfers are really tricky nowadays -- there is a big risk.

    Afaik, any "long term contract" is a worthless piece of paper unless signed in presence of an attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment