Monday, June 13, 2011

short hair styles for men with curly

images short haircuts for men short hair styles for men with curly. short men#39;s hairstyles with
  • short men#39;s hairstyles with



  • sircaustic
    07-20 12:43 AM
    good to hear that it worked out ok in your case!
    One Q: how long did it take for USCIS to get back to you with a confirmation that the MTR was accepted? [from the day you requested it]

    Well.I did not have to request for confirmation. My attorney received the letter the next day after I received the automated email. The online status for my case still shows as "Denial Notice Sent".:(





    wallpaper short men#39;s hairstyles with short hair styles for men with curly. short hairstyles for men with
  • short hairstyles for men with



  • Lasantha
    02-20 11:09 AM
    I would think No too.

    Dear All..need expert guidance on my situation.

    1) Company A. Approved I-140 and LC for more than 6 months in 2006

    2) Took a Job with Company B. Concurrent filling of New I-140 , 485, EAD, AP (In July 2007), EAD and AP approved > 180 days. But still waiting for I-140..looks like it going to take some time.

    3) Want to change to company �C�in similar area. Can I use AC21? Given that I have approved I-140 from company A, 485 from company B and want to move to company C ?

    I assume answer is No but thought I will get some expert guidance.

    Thanks for your help





    short hair styles for men with curly. Hairstyles for Men with Curly
  • Hairstyles for Men with Curly



  • senthil1
    03-03 05:35 PM
    Whatever your employer telling may be true. Most clients will take 60 to 120 days to clear invoice. If your employer promises to pay within 3 to 4 months you can wait for that and take action.

    I left the job last month as I was getting better opportunity. I gave notice period to my employer and he was being cool at that time but then I did not get salary credited in my account for last month when I called my employer and inquired about that, he said he has some dues invoices to client and can not pay until he gets money from client. Can you please suggest me what should I do in this case? My employer said it will take 3-4 months to get those invoices clear.

    Please see I am on H1B and never been on bench or out of status.





    2011 short hairstyles for men with short hair styles for men with curly. short hair styles men curly.
  • short hair styles men curly.



  • jayleno
    09-23 12:32 PM
    Soft LUD for me. It was so soft that it didnt even update the date.
    New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case



    more...


    short hair styles for men with curly. men short curly hairstyles
  • men short curly hairstyles



  • number30
    03-27 01:47 PM
    Hi,
    I have an EAD and am in the process of buying a business.
    How long do I have to wait in order to apply for GC?
    Tnx
    Geeta05

    If you own more then 5% in the company you cannot sponsor GC for you self or your family members.





    short hair styles for men with curly. short hair styles for men with
  • short hair styles for men with



  • coopheal
    02-19 05:32 PM
    Please one of you summarize handling of EAD/AP for multiple I-485s on wiki.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/FREQUENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS/I485_FAQ#How_does_USCIS_handles_EAD.2FAP_for_Multi ple_I-485s

    Thanks,
    Coopheal



    more...


    short hair styles for men with curly. Mens Short Hairstyles,
  • Mens Short Hairstyles,



  • gnutin
    02-22 12:21 PM
    If you have the native font installed on your system, you can type in native alphabet on the DS-160. I did this on a Mac and it was pretty straightforward. Simply choose the Devanagari-QWERTY font and type the name like you would in English and it did a good job. Another option is to copy-paste from a website that has your name in native alphabet. Wikipedia is your friend if you decide to do that.





    2010 Hairstyles for Men with Curly short hair styles for men with curly. short haircuts for men
  • short haircuts for men



  • vinabath
    06-13 10:41 AM
    Success Formula for EB2-I:
    1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
    2)- Get rid of all Subs

    And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:

    Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah

    Nice point buddy..... every situation has work around solutions. like subs and eb3 - eb2 conversions. but people do need to sacrifice like.....

    Paying for the labor sub and working for greedy desi companies...

    and not all people are eligible for subs or conversions. Even if they are eligible they might not want to make sacrifices.....



    more...


    short hair styles for men with curly. short hair styles for men with
  • short hair styles for men with



  • anilsal
    05-12 08:17 AM
    Documents are usually lost and replaced (via duplicates).

    Just ensure that you scan the docs into PDFs or something like that (Most of the new home printers have this option). When a need comes, just print the PDF.





    hair short hair styles men curly. short hair styles for men with curly. Short Haircuts For Men With
  • Short Haircuts For Men With



  • addsf345
    11-21 02:52 PM
    When did they receive GC approval? Is it recent or 1-2 years ago?

    Both cases, more than 2 years ago. Do not know anyone who got this recently. One reason is most of us filed in during VB Gate, and most of us are still waiting for any action from CIS.



    more...


    short hair styles for men with curly. short haircuts for men with
  • short haircuts for men with



  • jgh_res
    06-20 11:11 AM
    Are you trying your luck to get an RFE with digital pics?

    Read the following post:
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1678834&highlight=digital#post1678834

    Some are successful with digital pics but there are lot of them who had issues with digital pics including me, twice. All the best!!!!!

    get the photos from CVS, they give you 6 photos for 8 bucks





    hot men short curly hairstyles short hair styles for men with curly. short hair styles for men with wavy. short hair styles for men with
  • short hair styles for men with wavy. short hair styles for men with



  • new2gc
    02-16 01:56 PM
    These time- pass threads are better than EB2 Vs EB3 threads.

    If you are passing time on IV website...sorry.. either you may be a dumb .... who doesn't know what mess you are in (per your id EB3-Nov5) or an even more dumb anti guy...it is as simple as that... Since you are ignorant..I don't want to argue any further with you...



    more...


    house While your hair protective short hair styles for men with curly. wavy haircuts for men with
  • wavy haircuts for men with



  • masti_Gai
    01-05 03:26 PM
    That was a great move from your side buddy. So many might join this forum by this weekend i guess.:)





    tattoo short hair styles for men with short hair styles for men with curly. short hair styles men curly.
  • short hair styles men curly.



  • pointlesswait
    03-31 11:30 PM
    Dude,

    I think one of the reasons why you got and RFE is because u filed for a transfer without sufficient paystubs. You need atleast 3-4 (bi weekly) paystubs to not raise any eyebrows.
    So basically the IO officer was doing his thing and requesting all the basic documentation.

    best scenarios would have been : If you had gone back to company A after a gap of few months, and filed for an extension and then transferred to Company B, this RFE would not have risen at all ...as you would have have continuous employment and pay stubs to show.

    In this economy everyone has got hit pretty hard..so just hope for the best.



    Thanks a lot for your comments. They are really helpful.

    In case I do what you mention, what normally comes with a rejection? would the USCIS go further (beyond the simple denial), and rule that I was out status penalizing/prohibiting me to enter the country?

    Should it be better if I just leave the country and wait for the approval outside the US? I guess Im prepared for a denial, what concerns me the most is jeopardizing B1-B2 Visa or as you said to be prohibited to enter the country.

    Do you know the "standard" wording for USCIS decision in cases like mine?

    Thanks a lot again, I really appreciate your comments.



    more...


    pictures Mens Short Hairstyles, short hair styles for men with curly. short hair styles for men with wavy. short hair styles for men with
  • short hair styles for men with wavy. short hair styles for men with



  • jnagendra
    10-05 06:23 AM
    I am planning to go to India with my family in december. Please suggest some tourist spots across India.
    Not the usual ones like tajmahal or gateway of india etc. Thank you.

    Warngal hanumakonda siricilla bellampalli ramagundam they are not like usual tourist places or New Rajiv gandhi rahadari, rajiv Airport rajiv bus stand etc....





    dresses short hair styles for men with wavy. short hair styles for men with short hair styles for men with curly. new hairstyles for men with
  • new hairstyles for men with



  • gc_check
    11-05 02:45 PM
    Just try to be optimistic and move on. Something is better then nothing. Atleast now you know, you are good after 180 days, if you are not that happy with your current job. But untill then take is easy and keep going with your day to day works. Most folks are much better than they were prior to July. Anyway, the last quarter is typically slow when it comes to job market and use this time to refresh your skills and wait for the right time to make the right move.

    Also having EAD/AP etc.. is better compared to being on H1/L1, but remember it is not as good as having GC. Atlest untill you get you GC, you have to be very careful. Also AC21, make sure you know the rule and take the right steps when invoking AC21.



    more...


    makeup short hair styles for men with short hair styles for men with curly. While your hair protective
  • While your hair protective



  • trueguy
    09-19 07:13 PM
    US Govt don't have to worry about it because we don't qualify for UnEmployment Benefits anyways.

    Now thats a different story that we pay unemployment and SS taxes but we don't get any benefits out of it.....:(





    girlfriend short hair styles men curly. short hair styles for men with curly. hairstyles for short hair men.
  • hairstyles for short hair men.



  • mk6
    07-17 07:05 PM
    Thanks for your list. So it seems we can do it without attorney help. I am not sure what my attorney is doing its been a month since he had all the papers and fee. I am going to try filing myself:mad:





    hairstyles short haircuts for men with short hair styles for men with curly. 2011 Hairstyles For Men,
  • 2011 Hairstyles For Men,



  • aps1
    08-24 09:27 AM
    Hi,
    I was wondering under what option you are able to get info pass at Hartford. Is there is any specific time in a day you tried?


    "You need information or other services"

    I used this option. I tried in the afternoon around 1.00PM
    Hope this helps!





    usirit
    07-01 04:18 PM
    Diptam;

    We have shared some expenses of my H1B Visa -legal & processing fees- however, the ones related to my family were paid by myself. LC has been also splitted between employer and myself.

    Although, I don't deny the requirement of processing and legal fees, I disagree on how employers (sponsors) and lawyers/attorneys handle them. Employers on one hand should cover without split or sharing the expense with the employee; just because of the fact of getting our salary -kind-of-locked-.
    In the other hand, attorneys ...the ends justify the means...

    I think that I am just frustrated with the whole process, MAYBE 20K wouldn't really matter if we were seeing results but we have to beg for an action/update or even worse lay around for who knows how long so the "system" can work.

    If I had known what I know now... :rolleyes: everyone's wish!





    sprash
    06-01 06:26 PM
    I had an RFE last year and they asked me to submit photos. They claimed I had not sent photos, which is untrue. I had sent them, but they probably lost them.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment