Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sleeve tattoos designs

sleeve tattoos designs. Sleeve Tattoos For Girls
  • Sleeve Tattoos For Girls



  • gc_nebraska
    01-08 11:53 AM
    Hi Guys this is my first post and my problem is kind of weird , I entered in the US in 2001 on B1 visa and immediately converted it F1 while I was on F1 I got a job offer and
    I then converted to H1 didn't graduate and now am on EAD/AP (never traveled since I entered the country i.e. almost close 8 yrs ) and never out of status, my question Gurus :

    1) Can I travel on AP ? Will I have problems at port of entry ( currently I just have my B1 visa stamp and nothing else).
    2) Or do you'll think I'll hold on until I get my 1-485 is approved ?
    3) recently we were blessed with a baby who was born in the US , do you'll think that would carry some weight when I talk to an IO?(port of entry)

    Gurus ! Please suggest I know my story is kind of weird but I have a wedding in March. Your humble opinion is needed please.





    sleeve tattoos designs. fairy tattoo designs-girly
  • fairy tattoo designs-girly



  • titu1972
    08-02 02:27 PM
    Usually consulting companies put generic designations like software engineer or a programmer analayst in their LC. I think that is what you should look for the classification. This is a gray area.
    There is a title called consultant. I have labor and I-140 approved on this title.





    sleeve tattoos designs. half sleeve tattoo designs
  • half sleeve tattoo designs



  • SL%%
    08-17 09:17 PM
    I seriously don't know how many LUD's have passed on my portfolio but the latest is April 30, 2009. Called lawyer and asked them if there were any RFE's, second FP appointment and told me that there are none. I don't know if you read the article where USCIS is pre-adjudicating cases even if the PD is not current. As to what the article said, I think TSC & NSC have already almost used up every EB3 quota for the FY2010 where they needed to pre-adjudicate cases so they would know more or less accurately how big the backlog is. According to the article also, most cases that were pre-adjudicated were those who filed during the 2007 FIASCO they created so it would probably only mean one of the ff:

    - USCIS is playing safe
    - USCIS indeed pre-adjudicated those 2007 filers which probably answers our current LUD's (if that really is the case)
    - USCIS pretty much denied a lot of application (if you don't have any denial letter by now and you see LUD's on your portfolio and filed last 2007 during that Fiasco, chances are its been pre-adjudicated already, maybe).





    sleeve tattoos designs. full sleeve tattoo design
  • full sleeve tattoo design



  • wellwishergc
    04-05 08:01 AM
    Thank you for starting this thread.

    I still feel that we need a separate bill for legal immigration or some amendments to the existing law to ease our plight. Clubbing us together with issues of 'undocumented workers' have two possible outcomes:
    1) The bill does not clear at all. If there is so much resistance to the bill in the senate, imagine the resistance that it will receive in the house and the various voting processes that it has to go through.
    2) The bill clears along with the provisions for the 'undocumented workers'. The USCIS is understaffed to handle the rush of applications that will flow in due to the passage of the bill, making the backlogs much more time-consuming than what it is today. Even though there would be enough visa numbers available, the wait times will nullify any mileage that is gained for legal immigration through the bill.

    I think, passage of Frist bill with no 'guest worker' provisions for 'undocumented workers' or a separate bill altogether dedicated to legal immigration provisions are our safest bets.

    Any thoughts?

    All,
    I posted another thread asking folks to thank core members for their sacrifice and great leadership. But at the same time few members like to "excercise their
    freedom of voice" & We should all agree that constructive debate & sometimes criticism brings in new ideas and better path.

    We should define ground rules for ourselves which will lead to efficient use of core members time:

    1) Ensure that we make every effort to find answer before asking question/suggestion/complaint.
    2) Keep one long thread without duplication.
    3) Understand that Core members have job/family , so they have limited bandwidth .. please exercise patience.
    4) Maintain civil constructive discourse, Which has a referanceble information if You want to send a link to a lawmaker or any other authority/influencer/potential volunteer or help someone become a wellwisher.
    5) Understand the limitations of IV/lobbyist , So help them to make things happen & don't expect gurantees.
    6) Never use derogatory remarks, even against proven distractors.
    7) Please put forward only genuine concerns clearly to avoid misunderstanding
    8) Ignore "whiners", But fully respect people with genuine concern/objection.
    9) Please put forward only thoughts relevent to scope of current forum/discussion..
    .. eg. "Discussing the gramatical mistake of someone's message is not relavent to this forum .." .
    10) Always keep in mind that this is public forum , so It is our responsibility to show ourselves collectively in positive light
    by not only passionate for our cause , But also professional in our responses.

    Please add other ground rules, So that we can have a good platform to discuss our issues and influence the working of IV to begin with & US congress eventually.Thisshould be good forum for members like me, who can't fully participate because of demanding schedule, others please participate other ways too.



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. best tattoo designs
  • best tattoo designs



  • cableman
    08-07 11:50 AM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am currently looking for a job and I have a US Master's degree. I am stuck in this retrogression and my lawyer applied for EB3, and I have no choice but looking for another job that requires me a M.S. with higher salary so I could apply for EB2

    Do you know where I can see which is the minimum wage for applying as EB2?? I remember in my Labor certification there was a place where I used to check minimal wage requirements.

    I am rest of the world, and having an EB2 application will let me jump out of the retrogression if EB2 continues to be available

    Thanks in advance
    Kukitron

    I understand your pain. I have master and over 8 years experience. For some reason, my company filed my applicaiton for EB-3 *&@#$%^ :mad: I don't understand their intention. I asked HR why and they answered that this was "Company Policy" *&@#$%^ :mad:

    I am also actively looking for a new job which will file EB-2 for me. Let's wish both of us good luck!!





    sleeve tattoos designs. This Sleeve Tattoo is in
  • This Sleeve Tattoo is in



  • sheela
    07-13 08:52 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.

    It is a requirement. Download AR11 read and follow it



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. Half Sleeve Tattoos
  • Half Sleeve Tattoos



  • lazycis
    01-30 12:14 PM
    Man you are in such a good position . I think with an approved I-140 in EB3 for Sep 2001 PD your GC should not be far away .. Don't mess around with it by changing it to EB2 or things like that. It might get complicated . I would say have patience for a few months . Once you get your GC you are free.

    Using AC21 is not a bad idea for those whose GC is a distant dream but for you I think the goal is within sight.

    Actually, it's better to change job before you get a GC because you suppose to have intention to work for GC-sponsoring company after you get GC.





    sleeve tattoos designs. sleeve tattoos design Sleeve
  • sleeve tattoos design Sleeve



  • ramus
    06-21 02:55 PM
    Guys...

    Before opening any new thred, please at least take a look and see if there is already any thred on issue that you have...

    There are tons of thred moving everywhere.

    Aren't we making ourself confused with these many threds?



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. sleeve tattoo designs.
  • sleeve tattoo designs.



  • beppenyc
    02-04 08:05 AM
    ALAN CHOATE AND TYLER PETERSON - Daily Herald
    Congress should move forward on immigration reform now that the U.S. House of Representatives has new leadership, Rep. Chris Cannon, R-Utah, said Friday.

    The issue has been stalled, Cannon said, because of a decision by former House majority leader Tom DeLay, the congressman from Texas who has become embroiled in campaign finance scandals.

    U.S. Rep. John Boehner of Ohio was picked to replace DeLay as majority leader on Thursday, and immigration legislation is high on his agenda, Cannon told Utah legislators.

    He said legislation for a guest worker program should emerge soon that could include requirements for English instruction and health insurance.

    "That should be done by, I hope, the end of April," Cannon said.

    His comments came in response to a question from state Sen. Howard Stephenson, R-Draper, who criticized Congress' "absolute failure" to provide a process for regulating immigrant labor. Cannon also expressed sympathy for the struggles of state legislators who must balance budgets even when the federal government cuts revenue -- for programs like Medicaid, for example -- that had been provided previously.

    "The pain of that is great," he said. "I would love to tell you we're never going to cut your budget again."

    His proposed solution is to reduce the size and authority of the federal government: "The best way to govern in America is to let the states do it," he said.

    Cannon made those comments on the Senate floor after answering three different questions from representatives on the House floor: How do we get the federal government out of our hair? When will federal government allow us to make more decisions on what we fund? and Why is federal government always overriding states' rights?

    Cannon said the solution is to keep the money within state budgets, because as long as federal government has it, they share accountability.

    He said the will in the U.S. House is to give states more discretion





    sleeve tattoos designs. sleeve tattoos designs men. Sleeve Tattoos For Men. Sleeve Tattoos For Men. cmaier. Apr 4, 01:06 PM. Of course. Say you are a subscriber and then decide to
  • sleeve tattoos designs men. Sleeve Tattoos For Men. Sleeve Tattoos For Men. cmaier. Apr 4, 01:06 PM. Of course. Say you are a subscriber and then decide to



  • mihird
    08-19 02:21 AM
    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007

    It turned out, she actually had two 485 receipt notices..each with a different notice no. I was all the time checking her 485 status using the older receipt number, until, when we got the welcome notice. I called my attorney to seek an explanation and he told me to make sure, I was checking the latest receipt no. Once I checked the correct receipt no., the status had properly updated on the correct receipt no.



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. David Beckam Sleeve Tattoo
  • David Beckam Sleeve Tattoo



  • augustus
    06-19 01:56 PM
    Dear All,

    I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.

    But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.

    Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.

    Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?

    And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?

    Please advise.





    sleeve tattoos designs. A half sleeve tattoo designs
  • A half sleeve tattoo designs



  • Suva
    05-18 02:01 PM
    I am older and have 2 kids and I am also considering the same.

    +1

    Though I am older and married, I am considering the same



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. Forearm Sleeve Tattoos
  • Forearm Sleeve Tattoos



  • rdehar
    02-10 03:17 PM
    Whats is your PD, Category and Country of Chargeability ?





    sleeve tattoos designs. Ribs Sleeve Zodiac Tattoo by
  • Ribs Sleeve Zodiac Tattoo by



  • pappu
    01-27 02:03 PM
    We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.

    I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.

    Thanks everybody.!

    EB-II (India)
    PD - April 2006
    Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
    485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.

    Congrats.
    After Greencard, you can actually do a lot more to help this community. We are looking for such GC holder people within IV that are interested in political advocacy. If you would like to get active contact IV.



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. Tribal Half Sleeve Tattoos
  • Tribal Half Sleeve Tattoos



  • kumar1
    03-05 01:42 AM
    Ha ha ha....I can see "someone" standing naked.......

    I am apologetic if my message sent any wrong signals anywhere.
    But Sledge Hammer........... plz mind the words that you write we are all civilized people and need to behave live one.





    sleeve tattoos designs. half sleeve dragon tattoo
  • half sleeve dragon tattoo



  • dingudi
    11-08 01:22 PM
    our notice date on receipt is Sept 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!

    How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....


    There are lot of people who are in the same boat. I am July 2nd filer , ND of sept 10 with TSC, No FP yet.



    more...


    sleeve tattoos designs. Japanese sleeve tattoos with
  • Japanese sleeve tattoos with



  • godbless
    02-23 02:37 PM
    Pappu, please post such tit bits (of your choice) at regular intervals. Thanks.

    As you must have learnt by now, we have 97% babies who need a feeding bottle at regular intervals.

    Thank you MOM!!!!!! Make sure that the bottle is not empty.





    sleeve tattoos designs. Sleeve tattoos have been very
  • Sleeve tattoos have been very



  • indi0818
    03-07 12:25 PM
    People keep talking about RFE and LUD (soft LUD, hard LUD). Can someone explain what these are and what do they signify? I have my EAD, AP and my 140 is just approved. I have already passed 180 days after the filing of 485. If I change jobs can my employer still revoke my I-140 and harm my 485? These may be repeated questions but I am new to the forum .. and I m unable to get specific answers.

    Thanks in advance guys.





    sleeve tattoos designs. Sleeve Tattoo Design
  • Sleeve Tattoo Design



  • Munna Bhai
    01-08 10:52 AM
    Hi

    I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices

    If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?

    Thanks

    photo copy is fine





    guyfromsg
    07-16 11:02 PM
    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.

    I-140 is Application for Immigration petition. To apply for 485 you have need to have 140 approved/pending or should be filed concurrently. Medical is required as part of 485.





    vxg
    09-18 04:09 PM
    vxg...I disagree with your statement that "stamp...can be forged'. Anything can be forged (e.g. passport, money). If the I-551 is legit what do you have to be afraid of?

    wandmaker is correct. Take infopass, tell them you may have to travel soon and get the stamp. I've done it...nothing wrong with that. By the way, since your I-485 is approved, your AP is no longer valid and you should not use it.

    What is stated came from my lawyer and a friend of mine ran into trouble in India where immigration folks gave him hard time and did not believe the stamp when he was returning. At US entry point you will be OK with stamp however you need approval notice as local office will not stamp passport without you having the notice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment