Wednesday, June 8, 2011

soul eater wallpaper

soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Wallpaper 8 Image
  • Soul Eater Wallpaper 8 Image



  • sheela
    10-12 02:45 PM
    please, poll your PD here





    soul eater wallpaper. blair and maka - Soul Eater
  • blair and maka - Soul Eater



  • scubadude
    May 27th, 2005, 09:04 AM
    The background are the bleachers, and the white blob in the upper right is the white T-shirt on another spectator.

    I see what you mean, though. It will give me some things to play with as I continue to explore Photoshop.





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Blair Face PSP
  • Soul Eater Blair Face PSP



  • brasil
    07-29 09:32 PM
    Brasil,

    I think after reading your case, it is just a standard operating procedure. Not sure why you thought of it as being punished unless some dmv official behaved unprofessionally or rudely with you . I suggest you wait for sometime and you will definitely get your license renewed back.

    All the best :)
    Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.

    In September I will go to Italy, what if I don’t get my DL till then?

    And you say “Not sure why you thought of it as being punished”

    This is ridiculous





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Anime Wallpaper #10
  • Soul Eater Anime Wallpaper #10



  • vxg
    10-26 06:26 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    Guys,
    My A # on EAD is different from approved I-140? Is it common?



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater
  • Soul Eater



  • JoeSixpack
    09-04 07:06 PM
    I never got kWordpad to do this for me. Though after you mentioned it, I went back and took another look. I noticed that if upon opening the window, I clicked on the Bold button first and then went and began typing, the Bold button would return to an unChecked state and my text would not be bold. However if I first clicked once inside of the rich textbox and then clicked the bold button, when I started typing the text would be bold.

    So I went into the source and added: "this.MainRichTextBox.Focus();" directly benieth “InitializeComponent” to the Window1.xaml.cs file, so that the rich textbox would already have been ‘clicked’ upon opening and now it works just like wordpad as far as applying styles.

    Are you getting similar behavior or not? If its working differently for you, is there any chance you know whats happening here?

    Either way, thanks for making me take a second look. And just while I have you on the line, I want to tell you I love the website. The tutorials here are great. Most sites simply give snippits, but don’t give you all of how they achieved this or that feature. So its nice to know that when I start something here, all of the info I need to finish it or get it working is included. I'm looking forward to more in the WPF field.
    Thanks again.




    P.S. Just as a side note I was curious why you have:
    private void SelectDefaultFont()
    {
    FontFamilyCombo.SelectedValue = "Arial";
    }
    in the Window1.xaml.cs file when the Selected Index is already set in Expression Blend (0).

    Just for fun I changed it to: SelectedValue=”Calibri” in the C# file and left the Selected index in Expression Blend at 0. Now when I run kWordpad the combo box has Calibri set as the defualt but resets to Arial as soon as I begin typing in the rich textbox.

    What makes this really odd to me is that if it is being set by the selected index in Expression Blend, then the selected index would have to be set at 9 on my computer in order for it to choose Arial as the default (for me 0 is Abyssinica SIL). So where is it getting Arial from; and how is it that it is ignoring both the SelectedDefaultFont and the SelectedIndex? I realize this may seem tedius, but I just hate not knowing... "to be continued" at the end of a tv show makes me nuts too; I'm seeking help.





    soul eater wallpaper. soul eater wallpapers.
  • soul eater wallpapers.



  • keepwalking
    05-16 05:24 PM
    I applied for my EAD in the last week of Nov 10. I got mine in the first week of Jan 11.

    For the question of 'if she can leave while USCIS is processing her AP', I am not sure...

    My PD is Jul 31, 2006 and I am going to add my wife to the application on June 1st. She is on H-4 right now.

    How long does it take to get the AP and EAD? Can she leave the country without the AP.



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater. Wallpapers
  • Soul Eater. Wallpapers



  • franklin
    11-16 04:56 PM
    If you have applied for AOS (1-485) your application will continue processing regardless of Priority Date becoming current.

    However, and this is the important bit, you will only get your final approval (aka greencard in the mail) if a visa number is allocated to you. That only happens when you Priority Date is current (in the vast majority of cases, unless you were incredibly lucky and got a visa number allocated to you before Aug 17th - you would have your greencard by now if that were the case).

    FWIW - this is how a lot of applications were approved in May / June time. A lot of people had been waiting a long time (since 05 before retrogression hit) with approved applications pending visa number availability. Suddenly, they became available, and they got their cards quickly.

    Consider it this way. A lot of people appllied for AOS in 05 before retrogression. Their PD then became retrogressed and they were stuck in the yearly EAD / AP renewals, waiting for their PD to become current again for their GC to be approved. This happened for a brief window in May / June / July (depending on your PD / country ect) and then they got approval. Anything ringing a bell in this pattern?





    soul eater wallpaper. well aware how painfully
  • well aware how painfully



  • HRPRO
    02-23 10:46 AM
    HRPRO
    These are documents which have to be carried. There is no confirmation that he/she wil be asked but if asked they have the documents on hand. I got stuck in immigration for 4 hours when they asked me all the above documents. So i believe in better safe than sorry

    On a side note this happened when i was travelling back from India via Lufthansa

    Makes sense but a couple of my friends who traveled during the winter break and came back through ATL did not have an issue, so that was where I was coming from.



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. Soul eater - Group wallpaper
  • Soul eater - Group wallpaper



  • GCapplicant
    06-30 01:14 PM
    Thanks pappu...





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater goodbye.i#39;m
  • Soul Eater goodbye.i#39;m



  • mnkaushik
    02-06 02:22 PM
    Hi All,

    I got promoted to Manager but my GC is applied for a Consultant 2 position (Developer Job Description). My Lawyers do not think it is an issue since it has been more than 6 months of my 485 application.

    Is this really true?

    Thanks,
    Kaushik



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. soul eater edited Wallpaper
  • soul eater edited Wallpaper



  • amirani
    03-03 02:23 PM
    I left the job last month as I was getting better opportunity. I gave notice period to my employer and he was being cool at that time but then I did not get salary credited in my account for last month when I called my employer and inquired about that, he said he has some dues invoices to client and can not pay until he gets money from client. Can you please suggest me what should I do in this case? My employer said it will take 3-4 months to get those invoices clear.

    Please see I am on H1B and never been on bench or out of status.





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Wallpaper 2 by
  • Soul Eater Wallpaper 2 by



  • insbaby
    11-11 12:36 PM
    Priority Date Current: Curse or Boon ?

    I am EB3 India applicant with PD of August 2001 (own not substitution). Have I 140 approved since November 2005 but was only able to file I 485 in June 2007. With same employer for 10 yrs and on 9th yr of H1.

    Earlier this year my PD was correct for 2 months but didnt hear anything from USCIS. My PD is current again this Nov and Dec and havent heard anything yet. Called USCIS customer svc and they said cant do anything as processing date is not current (Yes and they are going by Notice date and not Received date for service request). Lawyer says just stay cool and wait. So USCIS has no logic and no order and all we can do is wait for our stars to be aligned and case getting picked up in a sweep. Other than that being current is a curse rather than a boon because

    You can not get 3 yr H1 extension if PD is current (only 1 yr).
    You can not get 2 yrs EAD if PD is current.

    So those dying for PD to be current think again. Its no use having PD current if USCIS is going to be so random and haphazard. It may turn out to be a curse.

    They will take the file based on the received date. But once the file is opened then you get the priority. It appears that they already started working on July 2007 files. So you will get anytime soon.

    You have waited for 9 years, just extend H1B one more time and you will never have to do that.

    Good luck.



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Wallpaper
  • Soul Eater Wallpaper



  • amitjoey
    11-27 04:23 PM
    ..All USCIS wil be doing is processing EEADs and AP..



    And making 60 million dollars by issuing EAD and AP's every year. Who would want to kill a CASH COW. That is not a mess for them.





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Anime Wallpaper #4
  • Soul Eater Anime Wallpaper #4



  • mallickarjunreddy
    07-05 04:43 PM
    labor Substitution ....Heloooo!!!!

    Hey its give and take rite , if he bought the labor and or abused the system
    it was there to be abused , i know gaziiilllion other people who bought labor and now have GC so dont go after this guy if u want go after the ones who provide such kinda services viz a viz desi employers who by the way are laughing all the way to the bank



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater beach day - bikini,
  • Soul Eater beach day - bikini,



  • Madhuri
    11-20 06:10 PM
    When did they receive GC approval? Is it recent or 1-2 years ago?

    I personally know one my co-worker and other a friend's friend. Both from India & didn't even informed INS (now CIS) about job change. No RFE, they did recieve their GC without any issues.





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater Wallpapers
  • Soul Eater Wallpapers



  • vin13
    10-09 05:06 PM
    The only good part is that they are not jerking the dates back and forth. Hopefully this is a sign that dates are not going to retrogress any further.

    If they apply quarterly spill over, we should see some movement in December. Lets wait and see......



    more...


    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater wallpaper logo v2
  • Soul Eater wallpaper logo v2



  • EkAurAaya
    09-24 05:10 PM
    I have bad credit will that effect my Green card?
    though i am paying them off it still shows on my credit report

    Bad credit history will haunt you even after you get your green card :D (if you intend to take a loan for a substantially large investment - like a house)

    Think about it... if they don't give you gc based on your credit goof-ups... who's loss is it :D j/k





    soul eater wallpaper. Soul Eater
  • Soul Eater



  • MightyIndian
    10-23 01:58 PM
    The new US consulate in Hyderabad starts functioning from 10/24. However it starts visa services only in December.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Hyderabad/US_Russian_consulates_in_city/articleshow/3630605.cms





    soul eater wallpaper. soul eater group
  • soul eater group



  • JunRN
    12-17 06:59 PM
    What was your status when you filed? H1 or L1 or F1? Have you filed before and got rejected? Were you in deportation proceedings before?

    Is your PD current in June?





    immiguy
    07-18 04:06 PM
    ok- so , I am guessing the consensus is go with the earlier PD (+ EB3).

    Also, is the SKILL bill is for people with higher ed from the US- both of us qualify for that as we both comepleted our MS in the US.





    NikNikon
    November 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Us Nikonians will enjoy having you on our team Owen. ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment