Monday, June 27, 2011

star tattoo guys

images images star tattoos for guys. star tattoo guys. star tattoos down side.
  • star tattoos down side.



  • RLNY122004
    06-15 04:23 PM
    see the reply
    Hi RLNY122004

    Please accept my congratulations and enjoy the freedom. Could you please answer the following questions.

    1. What do you mean by 'officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks' Did you take an appointment and visit neary USCIS office?
    --- Please see my signature for details. My case was transfered to local office and we were interviwed last year. I took infopass last week went to district office and they told me that FP is expired and will have to take new FP. I gace FP last week and went back again today to findout the status , officer told em everything is okay and she is approving the case. She requested the visa numbers and took our I94.

    2. Did you speak on the phone?
    --- see 1
    3. When was your name check cleared?
    --- last year when I went for interview i asked officer and she said its cleared.4. Did you submit your finger prints recently? if yes was it code 1? 2? 3?
    --- last one on 06/07/2007 was 10 fingers.
    5. Was your I-485 case trasnferred to Texas/Nebraska recently?
    --- see 1
    I have many more questions but would not bug you, Please provide as much info as possible I would appreciate your reply.
    --- I got to go now, I will try to come back online later in the night and answer your questions.TIA





    wallpaper star tattoos down side. star tattoo guys. nautical star tattoos guys
  • nautical star tattoos guys



  • GCwaitforever
    03-07 04:28 PM
    I saw something like April 30th of this year. Please post your comments opposing this fee increase.





    star tattoo guys. stars tattoos designs for guys
  • stars tattoos designs for guys



  • xbohdpukc
    03-05 08:44 PM
    Only if the money is going to get you greencards faster!!
    This money will go for border fencing, enforcement and technology to stop illegals. Do you think we should pay for all this?

    USCIS fees cover none of the activities you mentioned.





    2011 nautical star tattoos guys star tattoo guys. “And 1 Guy” tattoos on the
  • “And 1 Guy” tattoos on the



  • kaisersose
    05-29 07:39 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?

    No one really knows. That means there is a 50% chance she may be right.

    However, it is generally accepted that it is wise to apply for 485 without delay as soon as the PD is current without waiting for I-140 approvals as these dates can retrogress again.

    Many people with PD current are hesitating to apply for 485 as they want to wait for I140 approval to save 485 fees. This is very wrong and in case the dates retrogress again (there is a good chance), you will actually end up losing several thousands of dollars because you tried to save one thousand dollars.

    Look at the big picture and do not get into the money saving mode now. If you lawyer asks you to wait, get a second opinion from a reputed lawyer.



    more...


    star tattoo guys. the tattoo guy, “Hey man,
  • the tattoo guy, “Hey man,



  • 21stIcon
    12-20 08:17 PM
    Although I was not affected, my colleague who joined most recently this company for $100k salary on consulting project was scammed. He was astonished when he received his pay check, the reason being this company deducted 33% tax then deposited reaming amount on bank which was further liable to tax deduction from IRS.

    For example

    100k/12 = 8333/pm -company deducted highest tax bracket 2525(33% of 8333) as tax then deposited 5808/pm on bank account, after IRS withholding he got around 4000/pm.

    We need to stop such scams by let labor department know about this and arrest him to set an example to other consulting companies saying we are not uneducated.





    star tattoo guys. Star Tattoo Guys. star tattoo
  • Star Tattoo Guys. star tattoo



  • H1B-GC
    05-27 08:30 AM
    As long as a person is meek and weak, that's what we get - Nothing. With AOS pending, every person in most states are bound to get 1 year renewal..Period. Be forceful but polite in expressing it. Take it to the next level - Supervisor.Ask what they mean or definition of "old I-485". Tell them you are Paying all Taxes (Federal, state, Social, Medicare.... ).

    By the time you come hear, mostly probably, the agent might have approved a 1 year Renewal.

    Seems FAIR is slowly creeping into DMV also.



    more...


    star tattoo guys. friendship tattoos for guys.
  • friendship tattoos for guys.



  • akilaakka
    07-26 09:01 AM
    The link is not working.





    2010 stars tattoos designs for guys star tattoo guys. images star tattoos for guys.
  • images star tattoos for guys.



  • jscris
    July 15th, 2004, 12:58 PM
    I love my Better Beamer. :) I think my last posted shot of the brightly sunlit finch wouldn't have been usable without the fill flash. Can you handhold that 300 2.8?
    Janet



    more...


    star tattoo guys. star tattoos for guys.
  • star tattoos for guys.



  • buehler
    01-03 10:46 AM
    IV is working on this and we shall be making this live shortly.


    Pappu,

    Thanks to the core group for working on this. If I may make another suggestion- have you thought about using Google checkout? For one there is no transaction fee till the end of 2007. This would be particularly beneficial if you're trying to collect smaller amounts like $20 every month. Second Google also gives a discount of $10 or $20 for the first payment depending on the amount. So it might turn out to be a lot better for IV when compared to PayPal.





    hair “And 1 Guy” tattoos on the star tattoo guys. back tattoos guys
  • back tattoos guys



  • ss777
    12-01 07:35 PM
    It sometimes take longer than few days. During my years of getting AP's every year there are times I had my AP in hand within 3 days to almost 20 days. I am confident you will get your AP document much before the end of the month. Good luck with your travel plans.



    more...


    star tattoo guys. Nautical Star Tattoos Guys.
  • Nautical Star Tattoos Guys.



  • vkmurthy260
    06-23 05:57 PM
    I went to mexico and came back with new I 94 .

    Thanks

    Kris.





    hot the tattoo guy, “Hey man, star tattoo guys. star tattoos for guys. ideas
  • star tattoos for guys. ideas



  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 10:23 PM
    There are no TAX on selling price as long as you stayed in the house for 2 year , you can exclude up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple)

    If you meet the two-year ownership and use tests for a principal residence, and don't sell more than one principal residence in any two-year period, you can exclude any capital gain tax on the sale - up to the $250,000 or $500,000


    When you close your sale, your real state lawer will pay to your bank, your real estate agent, your reality transfer fee and other misc fee like Attorney fee etc.

    I have sold 2 houses in last 7 years and no real estate lawyer ever asked for 10% tax!!!


    More over are you making any money on the property sale now a days?!



    FED allows

    Thanks for confirming! No i m not looking to sell in this market :D (although if i have to sell i will still break even) i have a rental property that i was thinking of selling early last year and the lawyer mentioned this to me... so i wanted to confirm!



    more...


    house star tattoos on stomach star tattoo guys. star tattoo guys.
  • star tattoo guys.



  • anilsal
    08-15 01:44 PM
    Will do my very best to attend and will encourage others to attend too. I know this is important to me like you and everyone else here and Thanks for what are doing to community.

    Thanks for the contribution. :) Also I do suggest you take a look at the IV merchandise.

    Getting checks cashed must be a relief for you. Enjoy the peace that comes with it. :)

    Additionally:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12389





    tattoo Star Tattoo Guys. star tattoo star tattoo guys. Colored Star Tattoos
  • Colored Star Tattoos



  • pa_arora
    03-26 04:38 PM
    This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !
    I disagree with u, i think this bill should pass which lets the EB pipeline inflates so much that it explodes.



    more...


    pictures friendship tattoos for guys. star tattoo guys. Nautical Star Tattoos For Guys
  • Nautical Star Tattoos For Guys



  • bipin
    03-18 12:44 PM
    Answers to your Questions:

    My first labor was applied with my first company in 2004. In Pre-PERM era separate State and Federal labor approvals were required. My state labor was cleared, and federal pending. When they introduced PERM in June 2005 all the old cases were moved to BRC (Backlog reduction Centre, which was closed in Oct 2007). My labor started rotting in BRC and my then employer was not willing to file a PERM saying, they have to withdraw the current labor and I'll lose my PD. So I was looking for a new employer and got this guy in Aug 2006. Most of us all must have gone with many deals with the employer like 80:20, 95:5 plus payroll tax etc. and in my case the deal was I'll take all immigration related costs hoping for a faster GC.

    And now H1 transfer w/o paychecks, yes, it's not possible per law. But it's not always per book, like 3 year degree holders got GC thru EB2 few years back, now they can't even get EB3. So with my current company's attorney I got H1 transferred (Yes, there were RFEs on paycheck!)

    Isn't my case shows how this employer based immigration system is completely broken. This guy didn't bring me here, he didn't get me any project, but I had to go to him to get my GC. He must have come here like me few years before and he screwed my life! I'm stranded now after 8 years working here, and he became richer from his cut of my salary.

    My question is, he cancelled my H1 in Aug 2008. It's been 19 months since then. Is there an statutory limit after the violation to file a complain? Also now it looks like he closed the company which was in NJ. The company was registered in DE and I worked for him in CA.

    Cany Any Attorney/Member suggest?

    Dear Friend,
    We don't know what was your understanding between you and your ex-employer, It seems to me that you voluntarily paid money when you are not supposed to. I am also not sure how you got an H1 transfer without getting paid... Lot of question marks ??? Its better you talk to a qualified attorney and get their opinion. You can definetly go after the ex-employer for not paying you which they are legally bound too.. You will get all your $$$$.





    dresses star tattoos for guys. ideas star tattoo guys. Star Tattoos Designs
  • Star Tattoos Designs



  • backtoschool
    01-08 04:36 PM
    [QUOTE=mharik]Hi ,

    Can you use portability(i.e, I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 6 months) for studies in USA or outside US????


    ANYONE????



    more...


    makeup star tattoos for guys. star tattoo guys. star tattoos on stomach
  • star tattoos on stomach



  • knowDOL
    05-26 07:32 AM
    I think we shou;d draft a Thank you webfax so all memberrs can send it.





    girlfriend Colored Star Tattoos star tattoo guys. 3 star tattoo on hip.
  • 3 star tattoo on hip.



  • newuser
    12-02 10:10 AM
    I had a similar issue six months ago.

    I booked the tickets after seeing the approval notice online hoping that the documents will reach me in about a 3-4 days. It took more than 8 days by regular mail and I have to cancel my travel plans.

    Since the documents are mailed already, they won't allow to take an Infopass to go to the local service center. USCIS said that I have to wait until 30 days to raise a request.

    Hope you get the documents on time.





    hairstyles Nautical Star Tattoos Guys. star tattoo guys. star tattoo on face.
  • star tattoo on face.



  • copsmart
    06-16 09:07 AM
    bump!





    gcformeornot
    08-16 01:44 PM
    Hi,

    My husband's company is paying for his 485 fees but not for me. I'm just wondering if they should charge me a separate legal fee for this case?

    My understanding is legal fee already covers for both me and my husband and this has already been paid of by the Company. And now they are charging us a separate legal fee for me also as spouse.

    Thanks for your advise.

    is paying for my complete GC process. But I am going to pay for my wife and kid's legal fee for 485+EAD+AP and filing fees for 485+EAD+AP





    Hermione
    10-02 03:58 PM
    I think if your company goofed on RFE, your best option is Motion to Reopen (it is used to submit new evidence, as opposed to ask for a different interpretation of existing evidence, which is an appeal). There also could be a difference in impact of appeal vs MTR on your I-485 application (which will be denied soon).

    Yes, the whole PERM/I-140/I-485 is for future employment. You do not have to work for the sponsoring employer until the date of your approval.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment