Friday, June 10, 2011

star wars jabba

images Star Wars 6210 - Jabba#39;s Sail star wars jabba. STAR WARS JABBA THE HUTT
  • STAR WARS JABBA THE HUTT



  • jgh_res
    06-20 11:11 AM
    Are you trying your luck to get an RFE with digital pics?

    Read the following post:
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1678834&highlight=digital#post1678834

    Some are successful with digital pics but there are lot of them who had issues with digital pics including me, twice. All the best!!!!!

    get the photos from CVS, they give you 6 photos for 8 bucks





    wallpaper STAR WARS JABBA THE HUTT star wars jabba. Star Wars Comedy
  • Star Wars Comedy



  • uma001
    11-04 10:51 PM
    Since nobody attempted to answer your question, let me give a try.

    The answer depends on what is the EB3-PD ? If someone (like me) had a PD of 2001 , then it would have become current more than a couple of times. Just in the last two years my PD became current thrice (including July Fiasco), and am still waiting for my approval.

    But if you are asking how many times did EVERYONE became current, then possibly only once (The July '07 fiasco). I can tell this for sure since 2000. I am not aware of any info before that year.

    I heard that once every 5 years every category becomes current. I think in 2000 or 2001, Every category became current, I am not sure.





    star wars jabba. Auction Figures
  • Auction Figures



  • Humhongekamyab
    05-07 04:03 PM
    Hi,

    It appears TSC (Texas Service Center) started using new system CHAMPS, which is not connected to the online case status system.

    Any one saw either SOFT / HARD LUDs on their cases pending in TSC in last two / three months?

    Thanks
    Bob

    My friend, what is CHAMPS?

    Never mind http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/privacy/privacy_pia_cis_champs.pdf





    2011 Star Wars Comedy star wars jabba. Jabba#39;s hookah was quite a
  • Jabba#39;s hookah was quite a



  • RenaissanceGirl
    10-21 02:52 PM
    Oh, we have a Giants fan here eh? Boo! :P

    I'm just kidding - I really don't care who wins either way - but I do live in Anaheim, so I'm forced to hear about the Angels this and the Angels that from everyone.



    more...


    star wars jabba. One of the things most people
  • One of the things most people



  • abhishek101
    10-22 05:29 PM
    let's hope we see something, after 10 years in the GC process I am still 5 years off :( .





    star wars jabba. Lego Star Wars Jabba
  • Lego Star Wars Jabba



  • nat23
    10-29 02:57 PM
    I would wait to see the text of the Bill before coming to any conclusion.



    more...


    star wars jabba. Star Wars Exclusive Ultimate
  • Star Wars Exclusive Ultimate



  • Anders �stberg
    May 31st, 2004, 04:10 PM
    Hmm, I'm a Sci-Fi and Fantasy fan, but haven't read the Discworld books. Maybe I should give them a try... but isn't there something like a gazillion books in the series?





    2010 Auction Figures star wars jabba. Star Wars 6210 - Jabba#39;s Sail
  • Star Wars 6210 - Jabba#39;s Sail



  • adi787
    08-30 09:18 PM
    hey guys..

    I heard uscis is introducing new procedure for LC. any one knows any details.



    more...


    star wars jabba. Star Wars Jabba#39;s Palace Max
  • Star Wars Jabba#39;s Palace Max



  • sameer2730
    01-25 06:45 PM
    He is neither new nor inexperienced. He is one of the new gang which post pointless yet barely believable posts here. The purpose is to confuse, raise hopes and aggravate. Try to avoid responding to such posts. One good criteria is posts by people with just 2-5 posts and a few greens already.





    hair Jabba#39;s hookah was quite a star wars jabba. Star Wars - Special Edition
  • Star Wars - Special Edition



  • immiusa
    06-16 10:44 AM
    He needs to get his passport renew first.



    more...


    star wars jabba. jabba the hutt Star Wars
  • jabba the hutt Star Wars



  • bestia
    07-17 03:22 AM
    So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?

    It COULD be denied or could be approved. The law is vague and consular officers have full right to approve or deny anything, they are not USCIS employees, and even US president can't order them.

    I have played DV lottery for many years (never won as you can guess). Embassy instructed that it is immigrant intent and we should have marked "yes". So, I marked "yes" - and got my B1 without any problem.





    hot One of the things most people star wars jabba. STAR WARS, REVISITED
  • STAR WARS, REVISITED



  • chitra
    02-26 09:56 PM
    Thank you for your reply. The scenario would be...if my husband loses his H1B due to a layoff, etc, then I would lose my H4 status. In that case, will I still be able to enter the US on a B1/B2 as it was initially valid till 2013.



    more...


    house 2011 Star Wars Leia Jabba. star wars jabba. star wars jabba.
  • star wars jabba.



  • webm
    12-17 02:35 PM
    2001 - dot com bubble burst;
    2008 - finance bubble burst;
    .

    Well said..:D





    tattoo Lego Star Wars Jabba star wars jabba. illustrated by Star Wars
  • illustrated by Star Wars



  • Rockford
    07-16 12:39 PM
    I called them this morning and IO told me that my file has been assigned to an officer. What does this mean? Can anyone tell me?

    Thanks

    Can you share your PD and when did you file I485 ?



    more...


    pictures Star Wars Exclusive Ultimate star wars jabba. Jabba#39;s Throne Environment
  • Jabba#39;s Throne Environment



  • nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 05:27 PM
    AFLACK!Nice photos! I like ducks...they taste good. :p





    dresses STAR WARS, REVISITED star wars jabba. the Star Wars exhibition
  • the Star Wars exhibition



  • chanduv23
    01-05 12:03 PM
    Is Eb3 --> Eb2 porting a wide spread phenomina?

    seems like it. A lot of people seem to be doing it which is why EB2 is not moving fast enough



    more...


    makeup Star Wars Jabba#39;s Palace Max star wars jabba. 2011 Star Wars Leia Jabba.
  • 2011 Star Wars Leia Jabba.



  • kaisersose
    07-02 04:11 PM
    Had they followed Kaiser's logic, they would not have approved my Feb app too as my Feb app is no where current, but there is hardly any sense to their order. Its as if the applications come in, they put it in crates and stashed somewhere. The crates are pulled in random order.


    I said they decided to process EB2 140s over EB3 140s because there were more approvable cases in the former set. I did not say they are approving 140s based on PD.





    girlfriend illustrated by Star Wars star wars jabba. ProductWiki: LEGO Star Wars
  • ProductWiki: LEGO Star Wars



  • pappusheth
    04-21 06:44 PM
    I filed my H1 extension in late February and got it approved in mid March. This was not premium processing.

    It was the extension beyond 6th year. Extension got approved for 3 years since 140 is thru. My current H1 expires in August and the extension will go into effect from then. I've been with the same company for last 6 years and had no issues.

    hope this helps..





    hairstyles jabba the hutt Star Wars star wars jabba. Jabba the Hut
  • Jabba the Hut



  • neelu
    03-28 08:26 PM
    I understand that IV needs the money to get things done. But money is not the only thing IV needs. It needs people to volunteer, make calls, meet lawmakers, participate in rallys, general conference calls and start motivating campaigns like the one availing FOIA. If money contributions are the only way for people to be up-to-date about status of IV activities, then what about the people who contribute in other forms?

    IV may get the money needed, but at what cost?





    dandy
    07-16 11:24 PM
    To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.





    Nikith77
    03-12 03:55 PM
    Just Relax, And Enjoy the ride.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment