Monday, June 13, 2011

susan b anthony quotes

images Susan B. Anthony susan b anthony quotes. memoryquot; Susan B. Anthony
  • memoryquot; Susan B. Anthony



  • sriswam
    06-29 12:57 PM
    Is there any quota on filing the I 140s? My friend requested his employer for upgrading his 140 and he says that the attorney mentioned that the quota for I 140 is already full. I don't think it is right. Any inromation please.

    There is no quota. The employer can file for I-907 diectly without invoving the lawyer. The attorneys are not likely to help you now since they are swamped. I'd say ask the employer to file today. Else wait a month!





    wallpaper memoryquot; Susan B. Anthony susan b anthony quotes. JOIN THE SUSAN B ANTHONY COVEN NO.1 -Make some trouble!
  • JOIN THE SUSAN B ANTHONY COVEN NO.1 -Make some trouble!



  • GCneeded
    05-26 11:20 AM
    Thank you core Team for all your efforts
    Thank you QGA for the great work and helping us out in a big way.
    Thank for all the senators for making this happen.
    Last but not least ,A BIG THANK YOU for the family of core members who had to put their social life on hold when the core team was working for our cause.

    We are ready for the next battle with the core team and QGA in the lead.





    susan b anthony quotes. the Susan B. Anthony List
  • the Susan B. Anthony List



  • cox
    June 18th, 2005, 07:51 PM
    Boy, you really get up early! I'm still in bed when the sun's rising :p ... The rainbow pic, well, it's like a woman Cox.... it has curves that need to be nudged, and it becomes a different creature! (Did I actually say that!?) ... benefit from just a smidgen of post processing, but the second one becomes a very dramatic photo. Great lighting.

    Dawn is the best light in my opinion, especially here in central California, where the marine layer often ruins the sunset. Also, I don't sleep much... I am apalled by your metaphor (yet also strangely excited)! :D I have CS2 installed, so I can start nudging curves, and will start with the rainbow.

    (and having a good friend!)
    Bob, all I can say is, Aw Shucks... Come visit and I'll let you use the lens :)





    2011 JOIN THE SUSAN B ANTHONY COVEN NO.1 -Make some trouble! susan b anthony quotes. You#39;re the Susan B Anthony of
  • You#39;re the Susan B Anthony of



  • gveerab
    01-18 03:47 AM
    See you there on sunday.


    This is an wonderful opportunity to help your self.

    Please participate and show your support.



    more...


    susan b anthony quotes. and the Susan B. Anthony
  • and the Susan B. Anthony



  • rsdang
    08-15 03:54 PM
    Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

    We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).


    Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.


    Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.



    And thank you for staying to help the rest...





    susan b anthony quotes. Sarah B. Cooper (Signed: quot;Always Affectionately Yours, Sarah B Cooperquot;
  • Sarah B. Cooper (Signed: quot;Always Affectionately Yours, Sarah B Cooperquot;



  • bugmenot
    11-25 12:39 PM
    i doubt they'll take it on in Spring, with little to no chance of economy recovering by that time (or that whole year) passing an immigration bill will see a major backlash from everyone.

    Good intentions but doubt if it will happen



    more...


    susan b anthony quotes. ~Susan B. Anthony
  • ~Susan B. Anthony



  • waiting4gcps
    08-15 06:35 PM
    Got the CRIS email welcoming the new perm. resident for both me and my spouse
    ---------
    PD: Mar 2005
    RD: 7/1/2007
    NSC





    2010 the Susan B. Anthony List susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. Anthony
  • Susan B. Anthony



  • natrajs
    03-13 10:17 AM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Congrats and Best Wishes , After a Long wait !!



    more...


    susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. Anthony Failure is
  • Susan B. Anthony Failure is



  • p7810456
    01-10 03:53 PM
    I applied mine on 11th of May, 2007.. EB3 India..

    Got RFE on 4th of December, replied the same week, they got it on 27th of December. Online status says "Processing has resumed..!!!"

    In RFE.. they asked for last year's W2 and my current paystub.

    Still waiting..





    hair You#39;re the Susan B Anthony of susan b anthony quotes. and Susan B. Anthony in
  • and Susan B. Anthony in



  • pappu
    04-19 12:33 PM
    This thread is being closed as posted earlier in the thread. There will be mini action items posted in future by leaders of this initiative. Please participate on those initiatives.



    more...


    susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. Anthony was
  • Susan B. Anthony was



  • mmk123
    07-17 11:29 AM
    I agree as well as dis-agree.

    numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.

    I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.

    Thanks,
    M.





    hot and the Susan B. Anthony susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. AnthonySusan B.
  • Susan B. AnthonySusan B.



  • shaikhshehzadali
    07-11 11:35 AM
    No big deal man...mine was approved in 2 days from NSC..;)



    more...


    house Susan B. Anthony susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. Anthony,
  • Susan B. Anthony,



  • vladdrac
    06-11 03:57 PM
    yes you cannot go wrong with boobies





    tattoo Sarah B. Cooper (Signed: quot;Always Affectionately Yours, Sarah B Cooperquot; susan b anthony quotes. Two deaths in 1890 affected Miss Anthony most deeply.
  • Two deaths in 1890 affected Miss Anthony most deeply.



  • sanjay02
    07-28 02:47 AM
    Hi
    My PD is Nov 2005 , I had I-485 interview in Feb 2009, because dates werent current I was given a letter saying "Your case has been continued because of VISA unavailability"

    My question is if I claim unemployment insurance would I have issues in GC adjucation? ( Since my case is already pre-adjucated)?

    Thnks



    more...


    pictures ~Susan B. Anthony susan b anthony quotes. the Susan B. Anthony List,
  • the Susan B. Anthony List,



  • dyekek12
    12-13 02:15 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?





    dresses Susan B. AnthonySusan B. susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. Anthony (Library of
  • Susan B. Anthony (Library of



  • cool_desi_gc
    11-15 07:32 AM
    My name was misspelt on my FP notice as well.when i went for FP couple of weeks back, they could not make the change there.I told them about the name misspelt, they informed that I have to call the 1-800 number and get it changed.



    more...


    makeup Susan B. Anthony Failure is susan b anthony quotes. Susan B. Anthony
  • Susan B. Anthony



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-27 11:23 PM
    If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.

    It'd be helpful for readers if you please update your profile with your case details.





    girlfriend Two deaths in 1890 affected Miss Anthony most deeply. susan b anthony quotes. Susan B Anthony
  • Susan B Anthony



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-21 11:24 AM
    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.

    Stop spreading misinformation. Why do they have 1800 number if the have a same set of person sitting at the US CIS office and the reason why the 1800 ppl do not transfer every call to the US CIS is because they don't want to disturb them. It is exactly because of information like this that the processing is getting delayed. The official stance of the US CIS is that you should contact 1800 number, period. If you have a written/published link which says that the ppl sitting at the service center are NOT adjudicators and are there to provide status updates then kindly share otherwise please do not spread rumours. Further if the IIO are there to provide status updates then why all of a sudden they have stopped doing that?





    hairstyles Susan B. Anthony was susan b anthony quotes. But the pro-life Susan B.
  • But the pro-life Susan B.



  • anantc
    06-19 02:08 PM
    Hi

    Does any one know if it will also be applicable to someone with end of 9th year H1B? I have been getting annual H1Bs fro the past 3 years now, I was wondering if I will be eligible for I-140 premium.
    Is Premium Processing of 140 for 9yrs Applicable H1B & 485 pending from June 16th 2008 ?

    Appreciate anyone already in same boat!





    amitjoey
    04-16 04:02 PM
    Thanks for the quick response gurus. Would like to know if anyone else is in the same boat. Also because of this issue, my spouse is resigning her job and going out of US for a H4 stamp. Is there any way we can avoid it as it is a oversight issue?

    Thanks

    I-140 has been denied in my case too. My case is fairly simple, My own labor- India EB3 June 2003. I-140 filed OCT2006 - RFE on ability to pay Nov 2007.
    I-140 denied- March 2008. Lawyer says, no basis for denial, as everything is clear, getting paid more than the labor-certification. MTR to be filed soon.
    I am not worried at all.

    Hearing about a lot of denied I-140s- No basis.
    My take: USCIS is overworked, and the quick way to get rid of the backlog- deny enmass.





    raysaikat
    10-10 05:58 PM
    Thank you very much for all your support. If they are able to transfer his visa, then I am suspecting that they will do fraud with me. Can I inform USCIS about our domestic problem ? If they receive any application about visa transfer. How can I know that ? I don't want my visa used by them at all.After that they can do anything with me. Please help. Thanks!

    There is nothing called "VISA transfer". All VISA petitions are "new". In some cases, if the person is already in US in legal status, then USCIS will provide I-94 with the VISA approval notice so that the person does not have to go out; otherwise s/he has to go out of US, get a VISA stamp (if s/he has no VISA stamp for that category) and return on that VISA.

    At the time of his new VISA petition, if your dependent wants to claim the he is in H-4 status (so that USCIS gives him I-94), he has to submit copies of primary's (yours) I-797, VISA stamp, etc., with his own application to prove that the primary is in status. In your case, ask your employer to withdraw the H1-B application from USCIS once you leave US. This way your dependent will not be able to use your I-797 to prove his status. AFAIK, usually an employer does not do so since it is additional cost for them. Keep a copy of the letter/email you send to your employer requesting them to withdraw the H1-B petition, and the letter/email you send to your dependent informing him about your departure and that he will be out of status from that time (keep proof of delivery for any physical mail). That should protect you.

    You may choose to tip off ICE (1-866-DHS-2-ICE) after your departure that your dependent has not left US, and is out of status. He will not start accruing "illegal presence" until 6 months, but he will be "out of status" from the day you quit your US position. I believe he cannot stay in US as "out of status" (i.e., if ICE wants, they will be able to deport him). In any case, you should take a decision to do such a thing only after considerable thought and keeping aside any anger from the decision process.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment