Thursday, June 9, 2011

tamil love quotes wallpapers

images sweet love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes in tamil
  • tamil love quotes in tamil



  • capriol
    06-03 03:48 PM
    Sure, the USCIS will ofcourse remind certain people to apply for the Travel documents: Why not?
    After all (1) $305 from pre-July 30, 2007 (I485) applicants (and many, many of such applicants) will count to make the USCIS (and the US) "rich." (2) Keeping the chain of advance parole and EAD's will prevent this country from giving permanency to the "foreigners." Goodness, gracious, we are taking away their jobs...remember....





    wallpaper tamil love quotes in tamil tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes wallpapers. emotional
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes wallpapers. emotional



  • H1BLegal95
    01-22 11:48 PM
    Im hearing that most of Indian filers filed for EB2 which has lead to EB2 demand outstripping EB3.

    So of the two tortoises EB3 might move faster than EB2.

    Any comments ?





    tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers.
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers.



  • snathan
    11-27 01:16 PM
    My situation:

    I've been given offers by two companies, A and B.
    I am currently under my F1 student visa, OPT status, my OPT started at July 2010.

    Company A is now processing my H1B petition, and this is the first time I apply for H1B. But I haven't started to work for them yet, they set the start date to be in Jan. next year. They just filed my H1B petition before Thanksgiving.

    Right now, I decided not to work for Company A for some personal reasons, and I will work for Company B next year February. (2011) And Company B is going to file a H1B petition for me after the Thanksgiving holiday.

    My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. Will I be out of status, if Company A withdraw their H1B petition filed for me? How can I avoid this problem. What should I ask Company A to do, and what should I ask Company B to do.

    I am willing to give more details if an attorney can really help me answer my questions. I would really appreciate that! It's kind of urgent. Thanks very much!

    You can have multiple H1B. If I were you, I wouldnt tell anything to the company A at this juncture.





    2011 tamil love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes wallpapers. emotional tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers



  • tonyHK12
    10-16 10:15 AM
    what is the cost for premium processing

    $1000



    more...


    tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers



  • countdrak
    11-01 02:58 PM
    Thank you all for your responses.

    I am working directly for the company, this is not a desi consultant but a legit desi owned business.

    The difference in wage is about $7 an hour and total of around $13k a year. It doesn't seem like they give a crap about "breaking the rules". At the same time I don't want to be a party to that and be out of status later on.

    My question is suppose I quit and go back to my H4 and in this economy dont get a job --- Can I get a job in 6 months and transfer my h1 or will I have to apply for a NEW H1 through the quota again?

    Guessing how stingy these guys are , I don't think they have the time and the inclination to go out and cancel my h1. At the same time I want to get this done amicably so as to hold my job for 6-8 months. From some of the posts I have seen that the DOL doesnt really respond and required tremendous amount of proof and companies can pay a small fine and go on with their lives.





    tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes wallpapers. wallpaper
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes wallpapers. wallpaper



  • krishna.ahd
    03-26 04:25 PM
    These folks are most likely doctors...doctors salaries are in that range.
    Consultant - Travelling job



    more...


    tamil love quotes wallpapers. cute love quotes in tamil.
  • cute love quotes in tamil.



  • sorcerer666
    03-25 12:52 PM
    I think for anyone to help you here, you need to provide more details. If all the facts in the letter that you pasted from USCIS is true, there seems to be very limited grounds for appeal.

    ***I am not a lawyer***





    2010 tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. sweet love quotes wallpapers.
  • sweet love quotes wallpapers.



  • mariner5555
    05-28 06:56 AM
    so can anyone confirm this 'no FP if filed via paper' thing?

    As for mailing address, I guess if I do courier the package they all have the same address (N. augustine rd). So in that case, I can send them all in the same packet.

    thanks.
    atleast thats what happened for me. i.e. mine was efiled and I got FP notice. for my wife - paper - no FP. we recd her card ..1 year validity. nothing for me so far ..I am hoping that the delay is because they want to give validity of 2 years :-D



    more...


    tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes in tamil
  • tamil love quotes in tamil



  • lonedesi
    06-04 01:56 PM
    I believe that if you travel after the expiration date on the visa stamped on your passport, you will need to go to the US consulate in India to get a multiple entry stamp to be able to return to the US. It is advisable that you don't travel unless you absolutely have to. You may want to renew your H1b and then go for the stamping. That way, you will have the stamping valid for the next 3 years.
    You may want to consult your attorney before you travel, as this is my personal opinion.





    hair tamil love quotes wallpapers tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers



  • rameshvaid
    03-25 04:45 PM
    I went to US Consulate Montreal Canada on 3/18/08 and they held back my passport, Copy of LC, Originals of my I 485 and H1/H4. They told me your company is too small 7-8 employees and need to search the company. I had my H1/H4's got stamped in Toronto in 2005 without any problem.
    They told me to call me back within 10 days. No Comunication yet.

    My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.

    Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.

    Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.

    RV



    more...


    tamil love quotes wallpapers. Tamil Love Quotes In Tamil.
  • Tamil Love Quotes In Tamil.



  • InTheMoment
    08-12 06:16 PM
    Even when NC is pending the actual EB1/2/3 GC is a regular 10 year validity (validity of the card) GC with no annotations/conditions.


    How do you know that your 485 was approved even if NC was pending? Does your GC - physical card or the approval notice/emails - indicate that your approval is contingent on NC?





    hot tamil love quotes wallpapers tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. Best Love Quotes In Tamil.
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers. Best Love Quotes In Tamil.



  • cucubau
    10-17 02:11 AM
    Does a current PD mean you're getting your GC in a few weeks or does it mean "we've started working on it, we'll let you know":)

    Thanks!



    more...


    house tamil love quotes wallpapers tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. true love quotes in tamil.
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers. true love quotes in tamil.



  • fromnaija
    07-23 12:45 AM
    CSPA is the law that tries to protect dependant children from aging out. If you are over 21 at the time priority date becomes current, USCIS will deduct from your age the time I-140 was pending. Howver, if your age is more than 21 even after all the calculations, then your application will be converted to family-based. This will mean you will not be getting your green card very soon. I believe that in your case you should be eligible for an immigrant visa given the data you provided.

    yes we already have an attorney in US

    i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?

    what is the solution then?

    does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?

    does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?





    tattoo tamil love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes wallpapers. wallpaper tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. Tamil Love Poems Images: Tamil
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers. Tamil Love Poems Images: Tamil



  • kaisersose
    04-16 10:00 AM
    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008

    The gap by itself is not a problem. However, an abrupt termination or something similar can create trouble as applying for an EAD at that time and waiting for an approval will take months and cause a lot of stress. It can be painful enough to regret every morning the decision to not extend the EAD just to save $600.

    If you do not have a copy of your 485 notice, then you cannot extend your EAD. But if you have it (you should), then it is your property and your employer has no say in this matter. Remember that the H-1b and 140 belong to the employer, but 485/EAD/AP are your own.



    more...


    pictures cute love quotes in tamil. tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers. Promise Quotes: Promise Quotes
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers. Promise Quotes: Promise Quotes



  • brb2
    04-15 10:13 PM
    The objective here is two prong. The bill allows for US STEM MS/PhDs to work 3 years on a special F1 visa (3 year OPT against current 1 year). They can then "Self-Petition" to adjust status to permanent residence. Now the non US STEM 3 year requirement is to ensure they don't get special preference over US qualified applicants. Additionally, the 3 year working in the US rule most importantly prevents anyone say in India applying for permanent residence based on 3 years work experience say in Bangalore. Thus, this would allow a person 3 years on H1B in STEM to adjust status. However this itself will have a cap for non US STEM due to limited H1B visas. Additionally there is a move to limit the foreign STEM graduates to be working in the field not just qualification as opposed to US graduates. So a STEM from say India would need to be working in the field for 3 years on H1B (or other non-immigrant visa) to be eligible to apply.





    dresses tamil love quotes wallpapers. Best Love Quotes In Tamil. tamil love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpapers.
  • love quotes wallpapers.



  • sandy_anand
    10-04 01:31 PM
    I am having some trouble understanding it. In 2010, they have only allocated 2400 visas to China EB3? That is a wastage of 3300-2400 = 900 visas ??

    Not necessarily, this data is 3 months old I think. The last quarter allocations could have closed the gap.



    more...


    makeup tamil love quotes in tamil tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers



  • fightforit
    01-26 10:29 AM
    In that case I apologize. But of late there has been a spate of such suspicious activity. Look at the number of new threads opened about people being sent back by accounts with only 1 post. Looks at the pointless argument going over between messers snram4 and u.misc. Check their history and make up your own mind. I cannot imagine someone with any semblance of maturity could engage in just hideously low level argument. So obviously there is an agenda at work. To each is own . But please, its funny only if your audience finds it funny and there is nothing funny about the Feb visa bulletin no matter which part of the world you are from.

    I only recently discovered IV and use to just read posts on Murthy earlier. It seems like some of the imbeciles from Murthy may have made their way here. There is so much nonsensical and agenda based talk on Murthy its not funny. And most galling is the fact that two of my posts that contained strong arguments against certain **famous** posters were not published!! They allow posts with name calling and rude language, but not with strong rebuttals against certain schools of thought.





    girlfriend tamil love quotes wallpapers. Tamil Love Poems Images: Tamil tamil love quotes wallpapers. wallpapers of love quotes.
  • wallpapers of love quotes.



  • CADude
    09-28 11:46 AM
    :D:D

    After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.

    He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.

    I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)

    Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.





    hairstyles Tamil Love Quotes In Tamil. tamil love quotes wallpapers. tamil love quotes wallpapers
  • tamil love quotes wallpapers



  • gcdeal
    07-11 05:55 PM
    That ugly women need some veneers for the gaping hole on her front teeth, not flowers. :D





    jsb
    10-29 11:36 AM
    Friends,

    I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?

    1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?

    2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?

    Thanks,

    What does your lawyer say? It is clearly not USCIS error. Therefore, if they stick to their policy, if re-filed case does not have PD current, they will reject it for "PD not current". If they are generous, and your lawyer explains in some tactical way, they may accept it.

    If it is your lawyer's fault, you can take appropriate action with him.





    innervoice
    01-20 12:29 PM
    I got RFE for my spouse in August 2008 for I-485 regrading the marriage certificate and stil the status hasn't got update, called several times but no luck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment