Sunday, June 12, 2011

tattoo on girls

images girls tattoos on arm. tattoo tattoo on girls. Dragon Tattoos on Girls,
  • Dragon Tattoos on Girls,



  • WhatheHeck
    07-12 01:13 PM
    Is anyone there to answer my question? Please answer me.

    Thanks
    Whatheheck





    wallpaper Dragon Tattoos on Girls, tattoo on girls. tattoo on girls. flowers
  • tattoo on girls. flowers



  • Narend
    10-27 09:17 AM
    Hello,
    Couple of things here.
    You did not tell that even when she got her H1, does she still have valid H4?
    I dont think she got her h1 stamped on her visa. So technically it is not a problem if she has not been working and has no pay stubs.

    She could go for stamping h4 if you people want, and YES that seems to be the best thing cause you want to keep you h1 valid.

    Remember, Either you are her use the EAD, your h1 status might not hold good anymore. Likewise with the AP I suppose. Getting the point?

    Cheers,





    tattoo on girls. tattoo on girls side.
  • tattoo on girls side.



  • I_need_GC
    07-25 04:07 PM
    Hi,

    I'm looking for some answers for my wife's visa issues. I'm on H1B (valid until 2010) and she is on OPT (Valid until Dec 20 2008. F-1 visa expired May 2008). My PERM labor is in process and we hope to file for I 140 and I 485 and EAD concurrently by September/ October 2008. My lawyer says that we can file concurrently because my wife's country of birth is in Europe.

    Now the questions:

    1. Is it okay for my wife to apply for EAD based in I 485 while on OPT with expired F-1 visa? Is there a requirement that wife has to be on H-4 to apply for EAD based on husband's GC application?
    A. Singh

    She can apply for adjustment of status EAD I-485 she does not need to have H4 to apply for adjustment under you. She is not out of status because he status in the US is currently OPT even thoug the visa itself might have expired on the passport.



    2. Also read on some forums that Wife's F-1 OPT will be invalidated as soon as her I 485 application is recieved. Is this true?
    A. Singh

    It will not be invalidated. Her status will change from F1 to Adjustment of status. You can legally stay in the US while your I-485 is pending and travel using AP or work using EAD.


    3. EAD approval takes 3-4 months on average. So if she doesn't recieve her EAD approval by December 2008 (Dec 20 2008 her OPT expires) she will be out of status. Should we apply for H-4 so that she doesn't become out-of-status?
    A. Singh

    In my opinion you don't need H4, but to be safe in case the I-485 gets denied then she will be out of status. Legally she can stay in the US while her I-485 is being processed that is one of the benefits of I-485.


    4. We expect that her EAD approval will come by Jan/ Feb 2009. There is a 2 month gap provision that foreign nationals sometimes use to change their status. Is it a safe bet to avoid getting her on H-4 and use the 2 month gap period?
    A. Singh

    Yes the 2 month gap provision called 245q protects you against 2 month of illegal work or stay. But in my opinion she will not be out of status in this situation after filing I-485.


    4. How much does applying for H-4 cost? I'm simply expecting a range of sorts.

    Thanks,

    A. Singh

    I don't know the current fee you can check the uscis website.





    2011 tattoo on girls. flowers tattoo on girls. Lily Tattoo on Girls Shoulder
  • Lily Tattoo on Girls Shoulder



  • Pallavi79
    02-21 11:43 PM
    :)



    more...


    tattoo on girls. tattoo on girls ribs. tattoo
  • tattoo on girls ribs. tattoo



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-10 09:01 AM
    It takes about 1 to 2 weeks for the information from FBI to be tied to your case. So when your SR was raised, the inormation might not have been available yet.

    So, if you do not get greened by end of this month, raise another SR request or take an Infopass.

    Are you sure that it takes about 1 or 2 weeks? I have seen in this forum people getting approved few days after finger prints?

    Just trying to understand, if it is a fact or gut feel





    tattoo on girls. tattoo design on girls body
  • tattoo design on girls body



  • shahrooz
    08-26 10:45 PM
    Thanks for your replies. I'm 99% sure all documents should be OK since I reviewed them maybe 10 times before finally mailing them. About extension, the customer service rep told me it's technically not possible. I'm not sure what she meant by "technically" and she sounded more like an answering machine with a few pre-organized lines and sentences, and she wasn't very helpful. So funny, at one point I asked her :"Excuse me, is this a real person I'm talking to?" and she said :"Yes sir!" with a little tingle in her voice. :D

    I'm going to try customer service once again tomorrow & see what happens. Maybe I get lucky and talk to someone a bit less similar to a Humanoid!

    gc_chahiye: Thanks for the technical advice. I'll check with my attorney tomorrow. You said 30 odd days. That is more or less 60 days, and it's more than enough. Meanwhile, I'll prepare the work experience letter and hope for the best, although whatever has happened to me in this country, has been kinda ... well, the worst.



    more...


    tattoo on girls. tattoo on girls side. side
  • tattoo on girls side. side



  • dealguy007
    05-11 04:23 PM
    smuggymba / getgreensoon1 / vdlrao

    While I am touched by your concern for EB1 fraud and how it impacts EB3, i would hazard a guess that the OP was a troll OP and does not merit any answers

    OP is busy, International Manager got a call from her TCS Manager.





    2010 tattoo on girls side. tattoo on girls. girls tattoos on arm. tattoo
  • girls tattoos on arm. tattoo



  • fide_champ
    03-04 05:10 PM
    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??

    Enjoy life at home :-)



    more...


    tattoo on girls. tattoos on girls sides. uv
  • tattoos on girls sides. uv



  • quizzer
    09-28 12:33 AM
    EB2 or EB3?





    hair Lily Tattoo on Girls Shoulder tattoo on girls. Pictures Of Tattoos For Girls.
  • Pictures Of Tattoos For Girls.



  • permfiling
    10-13 04:40 PM
    What is the URL for checking the PERM case status?



    more...


    tattoo on girls. girl with star tattoos on face
  • girl with star tattoos on face



  • masterji
    01-12 12:43 AM
    If your application is excessively delayed, you can always enter using a valid AP. Gurus correct me if I am wrong.





    hot tattoo on girls ribs. tattoo tattoo on girls. 2011 Cute star tattoo on side
  • 2011 Cute star tattoo on side



  • patiently_waiting
    09-16 10:40 AM
    This may be older, but it is useful in filing online.

    Filing Advance Parole online - 101 (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/09/filing-advance-parole-online-101.html)

    Filing EAD online 101 (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/05/filing-ead-online-101.html)



    more...


    house tattoo on girls ribs. star rib tattoo on girls. Tattoo On Girls Back. ack
  • Tattoo On Girls Back. ack



  • mittal_a
    06-26 09:59 AM
    I recently applied for EAD renewal and after three weeks of that I saw LUD changed on my 485 apllication for consequetive two days. Any Idea why ?

    By the way my case is ACT 21 ( 485 filed on 2007 july) and my priority day is not even close to be current.

    Any suggestions will be appreciated ?

    Thanks





    tattoo tattoo design on girls body tattoo on girls. quote tattoos on spine. quote
  • quote tattoos on spine. quote



  • h12gc
    06-25 05:52 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc



    more...


    pictures tattoo on girls side. side tattoo on girls. Sexy Girl Tattoo With Heart
  • Sexy Girl Tattoo With Heart



  • hopelessGC
    08-18 04:26 PM
    Hi All,

    Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
    I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks.

    This topic has been discussed a lot in this forum. It helps to do a search before starting a new thread.

    I recently changed my address via online AR-11 and no RFE so far. My change of address was within the same zip code though.

    AR-11 is mandatory so please file it.





    dresses 2011 Cute star tattoo on side tattoo on girls. tattoo on girls side. side
  • tattoo on girls side. side



  • akred
    01-01 06:40 PM
    The premise is that a recession will lower demand for worldwide numbers which will then flow to retrogressed categories due to the AC21 rule.



    more...


    makeup tattoos on girls sides. uv tattoo on girls. tattoo on girls ribs. star rib
  • tattoo on girls ribs. star rib



  • looivy
    07-16 11:02 PM
    I-140 onwards in good 'ol days when there was no PERM because your LC would not reach USCIS untill you applied...now i believe you file PERM with USCIS so it would be LC. ....someone correct me if I am wrong.


    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.





    girlfriend quote tattoos on spine. quote tattoo on girls. Tribal butterfly tattoo on
  • Tribal butterfly tattoo on



  • yabadaba
    06-20 09:23 AM
    take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there

    total cost 19 cents





    hairstyles girl with star tattoos on face tattoo on girls. Print Rib Tattoo On Girls
  • Print Rib Tattoo On Girls



  • hazishak
    07-31 11:26 PM
    My wife is planning to go for H4 visa stamping in October. My question is can she go alone and what kind of documents she need. Our I-485 applications have reached USCIS on July 2nd. Any reply will be greatly appreciated.





    thesparky007
    05-24 10:19 PM
    Sheesh someone is in a hurry :|!hurry?
    i posted that on the 16th
    it has been about 8 days
    @kirupa:ok,thanks





    EndlessWait
    12-17 05:14 PM
    it sounds they've hired x-immigrants , not US born citizens. it seems the very ppl who have immigrated our not interested in giving us green cards . how ironical?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment