Saturday, June 11, 2011

tattoo quotes for girls pictures

images tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo quotes for girls pictures. A few of her nine tattoos have
  • A few of her nine tattoos have



  • abhisam
    07-19 03:20 PM
    :D

    Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :rolleyes:

    And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute...

    Even I had considered the idea of translating the BC myself or getting my friend to do it for me...but my lawyer suggested that BC is a very important document and USCIS is very particular about it. so it would be better if you get it done through a professional agency.





    wallpaper A few of her nine tattoos have tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes for sisters.
  • tattoo quotes for sisters.



  • pappu
    04-10 12:03 PM
    Bumped

    Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    on IV tracker
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.

    I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.





    tattoo quotes for girls pictures. Best Rosary Tattoo Design on
  • Best Rosary Tattoo Design on



  • sledge_hammer
    03-06 02:13 PM
    The state that's in your LCA

    Thanks for all the information and support, I really appreciate that.

    I just talked with DOL representative, he was very supportive and he asked me to fill WH4 and fax it to them and said they will take immediate action on this.

    I just have one more question, my employer has branch in CA and NJ both states so which address I should mention in WH4? as I think both states have diff. rules.





    2011 tattoo quotes for sisters. tattoo quotes for girls pictures. female quote tattoos
  • female quote tattoos



  • spicy_guy
    08-05 01:54 PM
    I think he should consider awarding citizenship to LONG waiting GC applicants. :D



    more...


    tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes for girls.
  • tattoo quotes for girls.



  • needlotsofluck
    08-13 09:30 PM
    Hi,

    I just read the FAQ#3 and A33 says that I-485 �7/30/07 Y� should be used but my attorney used "07/24/06 Y" to file my I-485. Very worried now... any comments... what are chances that my apllication would be rejected?

    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.

    Thanks
    Ron


    It says on FAQ3:
    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used. I-485 Version 07/24/06 is also acceptable. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov.

    Please read the whole answer.





    tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattooed quotes. people have
  • tattooed quotes. people have



  • thesparky007
    05-16 10:34 PM
    here is a new one



    more...


    tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo
  • tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo



  • gemini23
    08-02 02:10 PM
    Usually consulting companies put generic designations like software engineer or a programmer analayst in their LC. I think that is what you should look for the classification. This is a gray area.





    2010 Best Rosary Tattoo Design on tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes on girls.
  • tattoo quotes on girls.



  • irock
    10-10 06:53 PM
    We are also in the same boat. My wife and me finished FP on 10/2. Its already been 9days. No LUD on my case or my wife's case.
    Do I need to worry or This is quite normal?



    more...


    tattoo quotes for girls pictures. Literary tattoos: Can you
  • Literary tattoos: Can you



  • authrd
    07-26 01:25 PM
    I do not have the approval notice used to obtain a visa to enter the country for the very first time in 2001.

    All attempts to obtain a copy of the I-797 from company/attorney have failed and so I have filed a I-824 for a duplicate. That will take a few months.

    I am wondering what will happen if USCIS issues a RFE on my I-485 asking for evidence of lawful presence all these years.

    I don't have all the I-94s either. I do have the visa stamp on my passport.





    hair female quote tattoos tattoo quotes for girls pictures. Most of the tattoos are quotes
  • Most of the tattoos are quotes



  • gc_maine2
    05-15 11:44 AM
    Good JOb Learning01 for your efforts, and Thanks Ras4u for posting it..

    Bloomberg story at International Herald Tribune: U.S. firms press Congress to open door to technology workers (Link (http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/14/bloomberg/bximmigrate.php))



    more...


    tattoo quotes for girls pictures. cute tattoo quotes for girls
  • cute tattoo quotes for girls



  • eb3retro
    04-09 01:27 PM
    hassan,

    If I were you I would keep the AP also in hand, just in case, you know to be on the safe side. we spend so much money in this freakin GC journey, may be AP is worth it, cos, you dont want issues after spending 24 hours of travelling of facing this crap in the POE.





    hot tattoo quotes for girls. tattoo quotes for girls pictures. house quote tattoos for ribs.
  • house quote tattoos for ribs.



  • gnrajagopal
    08-19 12:35 AM
    what do you want? President Bush to come home and welcome you with hugs and kisses? A ticker tape parade? A band? 45 skimpily clad, extremely beautiful cheerleaders dancing and singing: "he got a G, he got a C, he got a GC!"?

    you got an approval notice, you are through. enjoy man. :cool:

    That was hilarious.....:D:D:D



    more...


    house tattoo quotes on strength. tattoo quotes for girls pictures. quotes for foot tattoos. love
  • quotes for foot tattoos. love



  • Antonio Trivelin
    September 1st, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Just for fun :)

    http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1209/engenhohdr800shpassin2copytx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5198/engenho2hdrshp800copyfp3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)


    :p

    Comments are always wellcome

    Antonio





    tattoo tattooed quotes. people have tattoo quotes for girls pictures. hot tattoo quotes for girls
  • hot tattoo quotes for girls



  • gc_on_demand
    05-21 10:50 AM
    Folks ...

    IV needs more Non AOS filler members to work on any fix that will help non AOS filler. We need to come up with solid number and group to have solid campaign ( Including more funcding drive and participant for campaign ) . Plesae take a time and update poll. I also ask senior member including CORE leader to participate in poll. We non AOS filler are getting idea on how big our strength is and what can be done for next 6 months to get some sort of relief to this NON AOS FILLER as well as AOS filler.



    more...


    pictures tattoo quotes on girls. tattoo tattoo quotes for girls pictures. quotes about life tattoo
  • quotes about life tattoo



  • chanduv23
    01-14 05:06 PM
    Hi All,

    I have a question and this is regarding my husband.
    We have filed our 485 and have got our EADs and AP's. Our 180 days will be over by jan end.

    My husband works for Company (A) as a consultant. He is placed at a Client (C) and there is another consulting company (B) in between. Client (C) is a direct client of Company (B). The relationship is like A -> B -> C.

    My husband wants to join the Company (B), and keeps on working for the same client (C).

    Has anyone done something similar to this and can anyone share any legal issue with this. I will really appreciate if someone can guide us more.

    Thanks

    A lot of people want to do this and have done it in past. Depends on the relationship between A and B. B would definitely prefer to have you on rolls because no one likes to deal with additional layers. Look into contract issues and obligations before you make the leap.





    dresses house quote tattoos for ribs. tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes for girls.
  • tattoo quotes for girls.



  • sunny1000
    12-15 12:37 AM
    Dear All

    I will be thankful to you if i can get the responses from some folks who have gone through the situation like mine.

    Here is the summary of my case -

    1) Came to US in 2004 on F1 visa.
    2) Got the job in 2006. Company A applied for H1B in 2007. Got H1B visa stamped on passport valid from September 2007 to September 2010.

    3) Was laid off on 16th Novmeber 2007.

    4) Company B applied for H1B petition on 21st December 2007 using regular processing. No pay check from company B.

    5) Company C applied for H1B petition in March 2008 using premium processing. Comapny C applied based on A and not based on B.

    6) Company C's petition got approved but with I 797 B. No I - 94 attached. Attorney asked me to leave the country and come back with a new I 94 as i have an almost brand new visa. I did so. And started working with Company C. Meanwhile, company B's petition was approved in May 2008 without Adjustment of Status (means no I 94 attached only I 797 B)

    7) Worked with company C from April 2008 to September 2008. Although, no pay check from 16th November 2007 to 1 April 2008 because company B did not provide any.

    8) Got the job with company D. Company D applied for H1B petition and it was approved with I 94 attached ( means I 797A).

    Now 2010 is coming and my visa will expire in September 2010.

    I want to go to India to get the H1B stamp on my passport with the current employer's I 797 (which is employer D).

    I do not have any documentation from Company B except receipt number for H1B petition. I do not have any pay check from company B.

    I have paycheck from 1st April 2008 to 31 September 2008 from Company C and 1st October 2008 to till date from Company D.

    Will i face problem during visa interview?

    I am thankful to your comments and suggestions.

    Thanks

    Even though the consular officer will not ask for the paystubs from that far back (since it is only required for the current year), he may review your tax returns from previous years(since I think it is still a requirement to bring all the tax returns for all the years you have resided in the U.S for a visa interview) and may find that your income on that year's tax return was low and ask you what happened. I am not saying he/she will for sure but, am asking you to be prepared to answer that question. Also, please be honest with your answer as they do sense a lie a mile away.

    Also, on a side note, if you have applied for Greeen Card, Please complete your profile to the best you can.



    more...


    makeup Literary tattoos: Can you tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes on strength.
  • tattoo quotes on strength.



  • gceverywhere
    04-10 01:19 PM
    Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    on IV tracker
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.

    I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.

    Pappu,
    I have updated my dates in profile. I really appreciate any information on EAD/AP changes from IV core team.





    girlfriend hot tattoo quotes for girls tattoo quotes for girls pictures. tattoo quotes for girls on
  • tattoo quotes for girls on



  • saibaba
    12-05 12:55 AM
    how wld I know abt all these codes..

    do I need to ave access to my approved labour?..

    my approved 140 doesn't have much details abt the proposed job instead it's is written as see labour for job requirements...

    so where wld I get these codes?





    hairstyles cute tattoo quotes for girls tattoo quotes for girls pictures. girl tattoo quotes on ribs.
  • girl tattoo quotes on ribs.



  • chris
    10-18 08:22 AM
    Hi Kitiara,
    Ive had a look at your animation, and Ive got the size down roughly another 2k.

    What I did was I opened up the animation in fireworks and exported/optimised each layer, then I reopened each image and put them back on the canvas which I then trimmed to match your layers.

    What you could try is to only use photoshop for the image work and apply the text from fireworks, I'm not sure if this would make much of a difference but it might reduce it a further couple of k.:bandit:





    sdudeja
    01-30 10:14 AM
    It is "document production or oath ceremony.





    Leo07
    05-20 04:12 PM
    How many in this forum are yet to file AOS?
    Hello Members,

    I am starting this thread to get idea on how many new members on this forum who didnot file for I 485 during July 2007. Numbers can give us some idea on future campaign etc.. Please submit your answer and keep this poll on top of all threads for few months.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment