Saturday, June 25, 2011

tattoos miami ink

images Tags: Miami Ink ink tattoo ami tattoos miami ink. Miami Ink - Biohazard Flaming
  • Miami Ink - Biohazard Flaming



  • vivekm1309
    05-03 07:22 PM
    You have written a good letter, Can i use your letter to write to senators of my state ? this will save me time :)

    Regards

    Vivek





    wallpaper Miami Ink - Biohazard Flaming tattoos miami ink. Tattoo by Chris Garver Beetle
  • Tattoo by Chris Garver Beetle



  • chanduy9
    07-05 11:25 AM
    Here is the link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6029





    tattoos miami ink. hot Miami Ink - Tattoos Wiki
  • hot Miami Ink - Tattoos Wiki



  • forgerator
    05-02 07:11 PM
    I entered last year on Sept 2nd when my stamp was going to expire on Sept 30th, but I had my I797 with me. The officer asked me whether I was aware that my stamp is going to expire at end of September, I said yes I am aware. He then asked me for my I797 which clearly showed my H1 is valid until 2010. After about half an hour he let me through.





    2011 Tattoo by Chris Garver Beetle tattoos miami ink. Miami Ink: Tattoos And Their
  • Miami Ink: Tattoos And Their



  • cdeneo
    03-30 03:41 AM
    What is the best way to change representation of one's case from the company lawyer to Self? Also, how long does it take for this change to take effect?

    I am in a similar situation as mentioned on this thread and would like any communication regarding my case from USCIS to come to me and not the lawyer who filed my I-485 since I am leaving my current employer.

    Any insight into how to tackle this would be very helpful. Thanks!

    Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer



    more...


    tattoos miami ink. ami james tattoos. Miami Ink
  • ami james tattoos. Miami Ink



  • thomachan72
    01-05 05:02 AM
    @sanju_dba - Sorry to disappoint you. We did think about making a documentary, but in the end we all figured that a lot more people might be interested in a narrative feature film. Perhaps we are wrong, but it was just a decision that our team collectively made.

    @waitingnwaiting - Thanks for your honest feedback. You are right about a lot of things. All I can say is, I've been in this country for over 10 years still waiting for a green card like a lot of people. I just wanted to do something to make more people aware of the issues. I'm passionate about film making so I figured way I can do it is to make a film about stories based on my personal experience. Now, I don't know how the audience will perceive the film or if it will change their mind. But one thing's for sure, we all have given our best to this film and attempted to tell stories that have affected our lives.

    Thanks again for the comments.
    I am sure everybody here will watch this one and hopefully we can get some senators also to watch this. Its great that you actually did this before somebody on the other side made a movie.





    tattoos miami ink. dragon tattoos miami ink
  • dragon tattoos miami ink



  • perm2gc
    01-06 04:46 PM
    My wife is on H4 and is exploring the posibility of converting to a H1. She recently went for her first interview and the people over there told her that there is a new rule for H4 to H1B conversion. According to them, she needs to go to India and get her H1B stamped before she can start working. Is this true? As far as I know, all one needs is an approved I-797 (for I-129 petition) indicating that the approval is for change of status to H1B (meaning that the approval notice has a I-94).

    Please let me know if there is any merit in the above statement?
    Nope its not true.All she need is approved I-797.Visa Stamping is only required when she has to travel outside US and reenter.



    more...


    tattoos miami ink. tattooing--from Miami Ink
  • tattooing--from Miami Ink



  • smuggymba
    03-22 03:12 PM
    hpandey,

    Thank you for your reply. Yes, new H-1B comes with new I-94.

    The new 194 should have a date...if u filed extension before expiry of previous 194...i dont see any problem.





    2010 hot Miami Ink - Tattoos Wiki tattoos miami ink. Tags: Miami Ink ink tattoo ami
  • Tags: Miami Ink ink tattoo ami



  • gcnirvana
    10-25 05:31 PM
    Primary and secondary applications are totally independent once its receipted. I got my EAD 3 weeks ago but nothing for my wife. The status says 'Received and pending'. After FP, my LUD got updated but again nothing for my wife.
    Go figure...:confused:



    more...


    tattoos miami ink. miami ink tattoos website
  • miami ink tattoos website



  • LondonTown
    03-07 11:33 PM
    i missed the second part of your question.

    i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
    Hope this helps.

    Stemcell: My 140 was also denied and immediately thereafter 485 was also denied. We appealed 140 which is currently pending, we have never used EAD. My lawyer told that if 140 will get approved as a result of appeal, we can re-open denied 485s.

    Are you saying that your friends 485 was NOT denied though his 140 is denied? Please re-confirm with your friend and let us know.





    hair Miami Ink: Tattoos And Their tattoos miami ink. miami ink tattoos gallery
  • miami ink tattoos gallery



  • crystal
    04-11 02:56 PM
    When I look at any member public profile , I dont see Labor prority date and Category (Eb2/eb3). This is I guess because Labor priority date and category fields are not in addition information part of the profile. We need to move those fields into additional information part .



    more...


    tattoos miami ink. Miami Ink - Tattoos Wiki
  • Miami Ink - Tattoos Wiki



  • Milind123
    07-26 12:51 PM
    spoke to the lawyer and they said they have experience last month of filing a I485 similar to mine at Nebraska and had no issues.

    So I guess I will have to trust them and see. She also mentioned 2 yrs is the time for follow to join not 180 days.

    Fingers crossed

    Good luck! Even if your lawyer is wrong, Nebraska will send the application to its correct destination.





    hot ami james tattoos. Miami Ink tattoos miami ink. miami ink tattoo
  • miami ink tattoo



  • pa_arora
    03-26 04:38 PM
    This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !
    I disagree with u, i think this bill should pass which lets the EB pipeline inflates so much that it explodes.



    more...


    house 2011 girlfriend Miami Ink tattoos miami ink. girlfriend Miami Ink Tattoo Shirt - Retro tattoos miami ink. miami ink
  • girlfriend Miami Ink Tattoo Shirt - Retro tattoos miami ink. miami ink



  • nonimmi
    05-29 03:58 PM
    Early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) may still be possible considering the huge movement happened last month. Who knows?? :)





    tattoo dragon tattoos miami ink tattoos miami ink. Miami Ink Angel Tattoo
  • Miami Ink Angel Tattoo



  • EndlessWait
    01-10 02:48 PM
    Its been 5 months , I'vent recieved the FP for myself. My case status still shows "The case has been transferred to Nebraska etc etc.."

    Anybody in the same shoes?



    more...


    pictures tattooing--from Miami Ink tattoos miami ink. blossom tattoo miami ink
  • blossom tattoo miami ink



  • EB3June03
    06-23 10:31 AM
    Thanks for the reply arkanand,

    I talked to multiple doctor's and they said that the reason why the test is NOT done again is that they know it is going to be positive (so why do it). Instead they go to the 2nd step (Chest X Ray).

    They also mentioned that for documentation purpose if you have to get it done, just go for it. So, looks like i will be going for getting the test done 3rd time like arkanand. I too just want to finish this paper work and get done with.

    I tried getting the documentation from a NY Hospital where I was working in 1998. They sent the doctor the Radiology report mentioning the X Ray was clear. I don't see any size indications of the PPD testing. I either have to get back to them to send me the PPD size after testing or forget it and go for a test. So, I think I am going to get the test done. Luckily, I don't have to get the X Rays done as I just got one done in Jan 2009 (and the civil surgeon wanted the copy of those reports).

    Conclusion:- What I learnt from this experience is that try to keep as much paper work of tests that have been done, so that when needed you can show it to the doctor and NOT get un-needed testing done plus is saved us hazzles of time/money/insurance to get these tests done.





    dresses miami ink tattoo tattoos miami ink. fairy tattoo miami ink
  • fairy tattoo miami ink



  • designserve
    02-06 05:19 PM
    Ask him to go to hell!!!

    Pls go on and join wherever you like and tell him this is a free country like India.Go to a lawyer and sue him if he talks any further...Not to worry,my friend.



    more...


    makeup miami ink tattoos website tattoos miami ink. 2011 girlfriend Miami Ink
  • 2011 girlfriend Miami Ink



  • GCard_Dream
    06-18 04:42 PM
    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.


    Support CIR only after seeing something for EB non-ROW or atleast legal immigration in general.
    We need to oppose CIR till we see such a provision.





    girlfriend Miami Ink Angel Tattoo tattoos miami ink. miami ink tattoos gallery.
  • miami ink tattoos gallery.



  • gc_kaavaali
    05-21 02:22 PM
    Below are the contents from that pdf document....does it means they will issue interim EAD after 90days??????.

    Interim Employment Authorization Document

    USCIS is required to adjudicate a pending Form I-765 within 90 days from the date of receipt. 8 CFR 274a.13(d). Failure to complete the adjudication within this time frame requires the Service to grant an employment authorization document for a period not to exceed 240 days. The following steps are being initiated to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the need for USCIS to issue an interim EAD.

    Field Offices

    Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.

    � CLAIMS Verification
    o Underlying application remains pending
    o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling
    the 90-day adjudicative requirement o Form I-765 remains
    unadjudicated
    o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
    � Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim
    or Non-Interim
    � Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.


    Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)





    hairstyles Miami Ink - Tattoos Wiki tattoos miami ink. her own Miami Ink spin-off
  • her own Miami Ink spin-off



  • waitnwatch
    07-17 08:36 PM
    The first part looks like a standard blurb.........The second part is the reply and you should be happy that they have taken cognizance of your situation. Hopefully you'll receive the fingerprinting notice in the mail soon.

    Good luck





    redds777
    01-14 01:05 PM
    Hi
    Congrats on ur GC . can you tell us what was ur wife's EB2 priority Dt.

    Thanks





    chandra_mb
    07-19 12:46 AM
    Hi nlssubbu,

    Thanks for the reply. We are in the US now, and already submitted all the papers etc.., to the lawyer. But the lawyer only applied for 485 on July 2nd. So we have to apply for EAD after we get the 485 receipt. Spouse might have to travel abroad due to a family issue, so was wondering if we can file the EAD without the dependents being here in the US. Thanks !.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment