Thursday, June 23, 2011

tents for parties

images Party tent tents for parties. party tent rental,
  • party tent rental,



  • vikki76
    04-26 02:14 PM
    In a bitter irony,MIT Admission dean resigned today after admitting that she had put fake degrees in her resume.
    http://www.thebostonchannel.com/education/13199999/detail.html

    Contrast this with H1-B Visa applicants.If some one on H1-B visa were to change jobs, they need to furnish following documents
    1.W-2 for last year
    2. Two latest paystubs
    3. Copies of all educational degrees held.
    In addition,there will be a background check from a professional agency,which will actually call -
    -All previous employer mentioned in resume
    -Checks with all educational institutes mentioned in resume
    -Call up references
    -Criminal Check.
    Now, whom will you hire next time? A Green Card job applicant just supplies a SSN,and a simple criminal check is run against them.They can fake all the degrees and work experience they want.There is no way to verify last salary held by a citizen/GC applicant. Poor H1-B visa holder can not even fake this simple thing.





    wallpaper party tent rental, tents for parties. East Hampton Party Tent
  • East Hampton Party Tent



  • Leo
    07-16 12:36 PM
    This means that an officer is looking on your file and probably take a decision on it. Whats ur priority date?





    tents for parties. Party tents are very popular
  • Party tents are very popular



  • gc_seeker_2001
    02-04 12:39 AM
    I did a bit more reasearch and found out that, I won't loose the EB3 priority date after the EB2 I-140 approval. I will have both options (EB3 & EB2) open. I will be able to use either of them depending upon what is current at that time.





    2011 East Hampton Party Tent tents for parties. Michigan#39;s tent and party
  • Michigan#39;s tent and party



  • AuntyDan
    06-21 08:32 PM
    You have mail logiclife, let me know if I can be of use to you.



    more...


    tents for parties. wedding or dinner party tent
  • wedding or dinner party tent



  • glus
    04-15 02:24 PM
    In employment-based immigration, an I140 is an immigrant petition according to the law. So most likely INS will determinate one must work for 3 years before the I140 is filed. Many people think that an immigrant petition means filing for I485, but I don't think that the case. I140 is the immigrant petition.

    I am not an attorney.
    G





    tents for parties. Gazebo tent
  • Gazebo tent



  • sodh
    07-11 02:37 AM
    Lage Raho Iv Bhai



    more...


    tents for parties. parking tent. Inquire now
  • parking tent. Inquire now



  • jonty_11
    12-13 04:04 PM
    I am sure if Guest Woroker Programs and hence CIR is enacted...there will be a free for all...illegals scrambling to ge their Tax etc in place so that they wont be deported. Hopefully they are not allowed to file for PR so soon that there is a even bigger queue for I485...and even CIR ends up providing no relief to us.





    2010 Party tents are very popular tents for parties. Party tent
  • Party tent



  • sertasheep
    08-23 09:42 PM
    Dear IV Members,

    We are welcoming questions for subsequent conference calls with immigration attorney Ms. Sonal Mehta-Verma.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Procedure to send in your questions:
    Email us at legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
    Please provide us with the following information, preferably in the following format, and keep it consise and crisp:

    Name:
    City/Area:
    Added 08/26/2006: <<Country of citizenship>>:
    Question:

    REQUEST: In the interest of everyone, we request you to run a spellcheck on your questions before you email it to us, to minimize the effort taken by us to clean it up and send it to the attorney. It provides a professional touch if we use formal, business English. (ie, refrain from using slang, shorthand, abbreivations, all capitals, all lowercase, colloquialism, et-al).Microsoft Word among other Word Processors provide excellent spellcheckers and thesaurus options to help you with this.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------



    more...


    tents for parties. Moroccan party tents
  • Moroccan party tents



  • cygent
    11-04 08:19 PM
    How to change the title?

    click Edit - then "Go Advanced" button to change the Title. Save.





    hair Michigan#39;s tent and party tents for parties. Canopy party tent
  • Canopy party tent



  • gcseeker2002
    06-25 12:02 PM
    My employer pays all uscis fees for me, for my spouse I pay(745$) . Employer pays lawyer fees, not sure if lawyer will ask for spouse fees later. I pay for medical and tests(not yet got bill for that)



    more...


    tents for parties. Tent-Tech Party Rental, Inc.
  • Tent-Tech Party Rental, Inc.



  • peacocklover
    11-11 12:48 PM
    This stinky ba%^#@rd speaks loud and confuses people a lot with out giving the clear picture of broken legal immigration and with out mentioning the pain of long waiting legal immigrants (Current system neglects and keeps honestly taxpaying and law abiding legal immigration based applicants , this jerk never mention the facts of the broken system, it's taking 15 yrs to get a green card for legal immigrant to become permanent resident which is unfair and keeps that individual and applicant family in the state of limbo). He always mixes legals with illegals (undocumented) and confuses all with his border protection preachings and with out respecting the country's backbone of business immigration.

    He should be sent to jail and needs to be punished seriously.

    Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants

    Lou Dobbs has long railed against illegal immigration and the employers who hire undocumented workers. Dobbs generated controversy � and faced boycotts � for attacking "illegal aliens" as host of a nightly CNN show. And since leaving the network in December, Dobbs has kept talking about the issue in interviews, in which he's also left open the possibility of running for senator or president.

    But Dobbs might want to pause before making illegal immigration a signature campaign issue: At least five illegal immigrants have reportedly worked on his properties.

    The liberal Nation magazine, in a yearlong investigation conducted with the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, found that "Dobbs has relied for years on undocumented labor for the upkeep of his multimillion-dollar estates and the horses he keeps for his 22-year-old daughter, Hillary, a champion show jumper."

    The Nation's Isabel Macdonald writes that while Dobbs has bashed employers for hiring immigrants without papers, he "has been far from vigilant about the status of workers laboring on his own properties." (The Nation has long editorialized against Dobbs and those who agree with him on immigration.)

    Dobbs owns a 300-acre estate in Sussex, N.J., and a winter home in West Palm Beach, Fla. His daughter keeps five show horses worth about $1 million each at several stables; the horses are owned by the Dobbs Group, of which Lou Dobbs is president.

    Macdonald spoke with several immigrants who were employed to work on winter property and helped with the upkeep of Dobbs' horses at stables in Vermont and Florida. "I looked after Dobbs' horses while I was illegal," said one man. Another worker said that he believed Hillary Dobbs knew they didn't have papers. (The workers did not give their real names for fear of deportation.)

    Macdonald wrote that another worker worked on the garden at Dobbs' Florida property. On one occasion, that worker said, Lou Dobbs � who referred to himself as "Luis" � instructed him in Spanish to talk to his boss about moving a specific plant. Macdonald interviewed other immigrants who worked at the holiday home.

    Hillary Dobbs did not comment for the article. And Lou Dobbs, through a radio producer on "The Lou Dobbs Show," declined to comment. Robert Zeller, Dobbs' attorney, said Dobbs would answer questions only on his live radio show; the Nation agreed to be on the show, but only after publication.

    Dobbs has not yet responded to a request from The Upshot to discuss the allegations, which are sure to get attention given the commentator's very public views on the subject. The Nation compiled a video of Dobbs' past statements

    Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants | The Upshot Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101007/cm_yblog_upshot/report-lou-dobbs-employed-undocumented-immigrants)





    hot wedding or dinner party tent tents for parties. Mahaffey Tent amp; Party Rentals
  • Mahaffey Tent amp; Party Rentals



  • imh1b
    02-25 10:40 AM
    Guys,

    Would it be of benefit, if USCIS sends us a notice when our petition is "Pre-adjudicated; awaiting visa number"? So, we can at least be in peace and go on with our life?


    It is a bad idea. It will allow people to misuse it. Once they are pre-approved they may not care about staying in status. They will not change jobs in their area of work. You may find an engineer doing some other profession. How will something like this help USA. We should stop seeing everything from - How it will help me. See how it will help USA to make good suggestions USCIS will listen.



    more...


    house Quality tent amp; party rental tents for parties. Neil Tents amp; Party Supplies:
  • Neil Tents amp; Party Supplies:



  • resident1374
    01-29 10:54 AM
    Thank you for your reply!

    My H1B is with the same employer for whom I have been authorized to work. I have never changed employers - have been with the same employer since 2002. My current H1B is valid till May 2011.

    Well, hopefully my AOS will be approved.

    Can you please tell how long should I wait before contacting USCIS (Infopass) with regards to the status of my case? 30 days? 45 days?

    In case this get denied - should I refile or appeal? The IO had told me that I can re-file if it gets denied due to abandonment. Will re-filing create any problems?

    Again, thanks a lot for taking time and replying to my earlier question!

    Thomson





    tattoo Gazebo tent tents for parties. african tents african party
  • african tents african party



  • harryom
    03-24 06:05 PM
    :oCan anyone explain to me how to create new thread, I don't see any options.

    Thanks Gurus':o
    Mr. HarryOm,

    I was really hoping to get my question answered thru this thread. Can you please open another thread for yours ?

    Thanks,
    ampudhukode



    more...


    pictures parking tent. Inquire now tents for parties. Hiring a marquee for a party?
  • Hiring a marquee for a party?



  • ns007
    03-26 02:08 PM
    Thought it would be fun to see the results. Please include ONLY your salary not the household salary. Your salary excluding bonus/perks/benefits etc.





    dresses Mahaffey Tent amp; Party Rentals tents for parties. Tents for rent
  • Tents for rent



  • pappu
    12-05 09:36 PM
    I bet they won't let a VB programmer in!!!

    You mean Visa Bulletin programmer?



    more...


    makeup Moroccan party tents tents for parties. Quality tent amp; party rental
  • Quality tent amp; party rental



  • QuickGreenCard
    02-18 11:32 PM
    I have no AP. Well I have both H4 extension approval & H1 approval extension at this point. I will check with the attorney and post what she says. Thanks for all the replies.





    girlfriend african tents african party tents for parties. Tents, Wedding Tents, Parties,
  • Tents, Wedding Tents, Parties,



  • gc_chahiye
    01-08 01:23 PM
    My employer has not provided copy of labor or I-140.

    I am not planning to use AC-21 as my employer and work profile is good. But say if there is some thing unplanned happens, and if I need to change jobs, what can I do?

    not having copy of labor or I-140 is an issue for AC21?

    Does the cover-letter you included while filing your 485 include your job duties?
    thats basically what you need, to make sure your new duties/position are inline with what was decribed in the LC.





    hairstyles Tent-Tech Party Rental, Inc. tents for parties. Wedding tent rental party
  • Wedding tent rental party



  • RSM1444
    05-06 11:38 PM
    I am also in the same scenario. Any info will be appreciated.





    desibechara
    09-22 07:48 PM
    hi:

    I am not on I140 now but in my situation ( whenever that comes, if that comes!)..I have been working for my current emplyer for 7 years and if I were to file I140 tomorrow :) ..am I supposed to look & get the job experience from soebody I worked around 7 years ago...they don't even remember me!



    my situation- labor filed Oct 2001( after 9/11 happened, I could have applied earlier but for my stupidity!)..(my attorney filed in EB3 ..and I do not know why..)..and I am stuck in the mud now...

    please let me know...because I will have to really folow up on them..

    Sandeep





    philly2004
    06-12 01:30 PM
    Any thoughts why EB2 India hasn't gone beyond Apr 04 for over a year.

    Is this because of EB3 to EB2 conversions? If so then the likelihood of EB2 - I dates moving a lot in Oct bulletin are low.

    Are there any 'guesstimates' out there for the number of EB3 to EB2 conversions?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment