Wednesday, June 8, 2011

toyota celica gt

toyota celica gt. Fensport Toyota Celica GT4toyota celica gt. Fensport Toyota Celica GT4
  • Fensport Toyota Celica GT4



  • whitecollarslave
    02-13 01:27 PM
    http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/78355623a0ffd5d61a20d391bee048804g.jpg

    Can we have the scanned copy of this letter posted on IV's homepage? Either replace the image for Sept 18th rally or put it above it so that its the first thing people see on the homepage. After the campaign is over we can change it back to what it was.

    This is in no way to undermine anything about the Sept 18th rally. I just think that this would really help inspire a lot of people.





    toyota celica gt. Toyota Celica GT-Fourtoyota celica gt. Toyota Celica GT-Four
  • Toyota Celica GT-Four



  • gc28262
    06-27 10:48 AM
    Hi,
    I have been out of client project after May 15th 2009. I work for a major Consulting company and have been on Bench since then. Got laid off on June 22nd 2009 due to lack of work in these tough times. For the past 5 weeks, I have tried to find a project through various job sites and could not succeed to get even one client interview due to various reasons. One major reason being Billing Rate, which was not fine with my previous employer.

    I am aware that my current stay is not legal anymore and have to wind up things here and leave US at the earliest. I would be getting my last paycheck till this week(June 26th 2009).
    Not sure how much more time it will take for me to get a job. Can anyone advise how long can I stay here to find a project/job(if lucky to get one soon) and be able to transfer my H1 without any issues.

    Please advise as I am in dilemma to stay in USA and try for 1 more month or go back to India at the earliest to find a job there, though the situation is bad there too.

    Please refer to Murthy site link here

    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDtermh1.html

    Q4.Can I apply for a status other than H1B if I am being laid off?

    A. In certain circumstances, an H1B employee may be able to apply for another status. There are a number of different options. Depending on a person's individual circumstances, one may qualify for one of these categories.

    Viable options may include F-1 (student status), H-4 or F-2 (dependent of an H1B or F-1 spouse, respectively) and B-2 (tourist) or B-1 (business status). While such a changecould help one stay in status, it is important to ensure that the eligibility criteria are met for whichever status one opts. INS has confirmed that a laid-off H1B worker may apply for a visitor�s visa in order to look for employment. However, a person who is on a status other than an H1B may no longer be able to enjoy the benefits of H1B portability and will be subject to the H-1 cap. This may be the only available option if the applicant's I-94 is expiring, but should not be done without a full understanding of the legal and other consequences.





    toyota celica gt. 2004 Toyota Celica GT-Stoyota celica gt. 2004 Toyota Celica GT-S
  • 2004 Toyota Celica GT-S



  • cagedcactus
    10-25 08:55 AM
    I have received the EAD, but no AP.... same case with my wife...
    We havent received our FP yet...
    does online status change to show FP update? Maybe folks with FP done can confirm this...
    thanks..





    toyota celica gt. 1984 Toyota Celica GT liftbacktoyota celica gt. 1984 Toyota Celica GT liftback
  • 1984 Toyota Celica GT liftback



  • reddymjm
    05-05 04:15 PM
    i third that too



    more...


    toyota celica gt. next 2003 toyota celica gt-stoyota celica gt. next 2003 toyota celica gt-s
  • next 2003 toyota celica gt-s



  • USDream2Dust
    03-17 12:39 PM
    As long as you have money and Good Credit, you should get Mortgage. I did it on EAD last year and they did came back and ask for H1B. Fortunately me and my wife both had valid H1bs and they approved the loan. I guess the problem stems from the fact that very few loan officers understand immigration.

    But I can assure you if you fight with them you can get it. I didn't had H1b visa stamp in my passport and I gave them I94 and it worked after making them understand. They cannot discriminate against you because you are an immigrant.(even though they do on back end without us knowing :()

    Also make sure that loan payments are not more than 42% of both of your Total Gross Salaries. They may deny your loan in that case.

    Loans are getting harder to get day by day even with Good Credit.

    Good Luck
    USDream2Dust





    toyota celica gt. Pictures of Toyota Celica GTtoyota celica gt. Pictures of Toyota Celica GT
  • Pictures of Toyota Celica GT



  • Rsamuga
    07-24 04:31 PM
    Hi -

    Thank you guys ...I really appreciate your prompt response for this query...

    Answer for Punjabi's question-
    My old employer is a very small body shopping company and so far he was never successful for finding me any client/project. I have to find the client by myself. Now, me getting married in the next few months, I have an additional responsibility to take care of. If I join him, with the current market condition, if he is not able to find any client I don't want to sit on bench for few weeks/months without getting paid (especially when you are newly married, you have more expenses than being single) and keep moving once in few months to different places with the family.

    Also, he pays the paycheck only when the client pays to him. So every time there will be a gap of 45 days where I need to wait for the paycheck.

    I have been at this Employer as permanent for the last 3 years and they know what I can do and they keep giving me new project/responsibility to take care of & also the chances of growth is more. If I work as a consultant, I need to keep thinking will my client extend my contract after 5~ 6 months....or not ???? what if I get a project with the lesser billing rate etc etc...

    Last but not least, my old employer does not provide a good medical/health/Dental insurance + benefits. I get all these stuffs with my current employer.

    With considering all these points, I'm planning to stick on to the current employer and apply for the new GC process.

    Once again thanks for your responses.....



    more...


    toyota celica gt. oo Toyota Celica Gt-S - Carstoyota celica gt. oo Toyota Celica Gt-S - Cars
  • oo Toyota Celica Gt-S - Cars



  • smerchas
    03-18 09:53 PM
    Hi Stirfries

    I have asked about whether I need to wait for the AP, but my lawyers have said I have to wait until the fingerprinting is done and I have the travel document before I leave..!!! Maybe I need to ring the immigration department again and confirm once again. I keep getting different information from different people..!!

    Thanks for your response, there might be light at the end of the tunnel..!!!





    toyota celica gt. 1994 Toyota Celica All-Tractoyota celica gt. 1994 Toyota Celica All-Trac
  • 1994 Toyota Celica All-Trac



  • anirudh74
    05-03 12:27 AM
    janakp, why do you have to post your stupid reply to every single post.You are acting like a policeman at stoplight, trying to direct everyone.



    more...


    toyota celica gt. Toyota Celica GTS Rear Wingtoyota celica gt. Toyota Celica GTS Rear Wing
  • Toyota Celica GTS Rear Wing



  • gova123
    07-27 05:25 PM
    Hi Guys:

    One of the forum member AbhijitP has a signature that I could not understand. Can anyone give me a little bit more info on his signature.

    "I-140: EB-2, approved as EB-3: pending resolution
    Successor in Interest I-140: Pending"

    Does it mean that his I-140 is approved under EB-2 or EB-3?

    So if someone has applied under EB-2, how come it is approved as EB-3

    Thanks





    toyota celica gt. Toyota Celica GT-4 1998 Maytoyota celica gt. Toyota Celica GT-4 1998 May
  • Toyota Celica GT-4 1998 May



  • Aah_GC
    02-28 07:05 AM
    I am in the same boat as well. But you answer your question - am almost sure you don't need FP to renew your EAD. Having said that - why would renew your card in June? (Considering that you might not have received your EAD till Aug-Sep'07 of last year).



    more...


    toyota celica gt. Update - Toyota Celica GTStoyota celica gt. Update - Toyota Celica GTS
  • Update - Toyota Celica GTS



  • eastindia
    04-26 02:14 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?





    toyota celica gt. Celica GT Special Editiontoyota celica gt. Celica GT Special Edition
  • Celica GT Special Edition



  • Beemar
    05-18 10:40 PM
    There could really be hundreds. Looks like these 3 were working in OP's company. That is why he came to know about them. Usually bodyshops keep quiet if their employees are deported. If a single company got 3 deported, then the total is probably much larger.

    OP, can you at least confirm that these 3 were from the same company?

    that is not bad thinking that all the stories we heard about hundreds of people who were friends' friend and were deported at EWR.

    While I understand for those 3 people it is virtually a nightmare, but it does bring things into perspective.



    more...


    toyota celica gt. 2001 Toyota Celica GT picture,toyota celica gt. 2001 Toyota Celica GT picture,
  • 2001 Toyota Celica GT picture,



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    02-17 11:50 AM
    Nayekal, Thanks for your response.

    What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.

    Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.

    Thanks...





    toyota celica gt. 97 toyota celicatoyota celica gt. 97 toyota celica
  • 97 toyota celica



  • cox
    October 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
    I haven't heard from her recently, so I sent her a message this AM...



    more...


    toyota celica gt. Pictures of Toyota Celica GTtoyota celica gt. Pictures of Toyota Celica GT
  • Pictures of Toyota Celica GT



  • Radhika
    10-01 01:46 PM
    I have similar question. My visa on the passport has expired in Dec 2005. But we have valid h1 extention approval. what I have to select for the question "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?"
    'yes' or 'No ' for this question.

    If I select 'no' it is not showing any appointments dates :confused:





    toyota celica gt. Toyota Celica VVTI GT 56 platetoyota celica gt. Toyota Celica VVTI GT 56 plate
  • Toyota Celica VVTI GT 56 plate



  • p_aluri
    08-03 06:51 PM
    I would say second one is correct...

    Hi All,

    I am not sure whether this has been answered earlier. Here is my situation.

    My H1b is getting over by Jan 2008. My I-140 approved and I have filed my I-485 in July 2nd 2007. I contacted my company law firm and one of the top law firm about 3 year extension. Here is the answer

    Attorney from company law firm:- Since you have applied for I-485 you will not be eligible for 3 year or one year extension. The only stage when you can apply for 3 year extension is when your I-140 is approved and the PD is not current. Since there was a time the PD was current and you applied for I-485, you will not be eligible for 3 year extension. Even if you apply you will get rejected.

    Then I contacted the other law firm mentioning about the above law firm comments and here is the reply.

    Attorney from one of the top law firm:-The law firm is simply reading things wrong. You can file for the three year extension as long as there is not a visa number available. Therefore, if the I-485 was filed and then the visa numbers became unavailable, as is the case right now, the three year extensions are possible. I would see if you can request the law firm to reread the rule that permits the three year extensions. They are reading it too narrowly. We follow this procedure successfully all the time.

    So I am confused in this case and my employer will believe in what the company law firm will say.

    So I am trying to get an opinion from any one who was in this situation and got a 3 year extension and who is right?

    Thanks



    more...


    toyota celica gt. of 2000 Toyota : Celica GTtoyota celica gt. of 2000 Toyota : Celica GT
  • of 2000 Toyota : Celica GT



  • akela_topchi
    01-15 06:13 PM
    Friends,

    Looks like Obama and his administration is serious about fixing things.
    There are several polls on various immigration related issues at change.gov.
    Some are "pro" and many are "anti".

    Lets cast our vote, write messages, make yourself heard.
    Lets convey what we're going through, and we want relief.

    We are in it to win it.

    Here are some immigration/Green card/Visa related polls. Lets vote!
    ____________________

    Green Card related polls : Here (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&str=Green+Card&search=Search)

    Immigration related polls : Here (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/search/SearchResults?str=immigration&search.x=0&search.y=0&search=Submit)

    Visa related polls : Here (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&str=visa&search=Search)


    ____________________
    Some pro-immigration polls
    - Please help the Immigration System (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004lrV&srPos=0&srKp=087)


    Some Anti-H1B polls
    - Reduce the H1-B cap for 2009 (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004nli&srPos=0&srKp=087)
    - Replace India's Talent with US Talent (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004spJ&srPos=1&srKp=087)
    - Reduce H1 Visas: Jobs for Americans (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004p5a&srPos=3&srKp=087)
    - H1B Fraud & Legal Immigration Issues (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004wtD&srPos=12&srKp=087)





    toyota celica gt. #39;01 Toyota Celica GTStoyota celica gt. #39;01 Toyota Celica GTS
  • #39;01 Toyota Celica GTS



  • ksita48
    09-03 11:02 PM
    My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:





    toyota celica gt. Toyota Celica Gt 2001toyota celica gt. Toyota Celica Gt 2001
  • Toyota Celica Gt 2001



  • eeezzz
    08-28 10:12 AM
    Ron sent an inquiry and here is the answer he got
    Yes I probably should have said Worldwide Employment Third. My primary concern at this point is with the China E3 cut-off date which has an extremely large amount of demand.
    Ron also says
    He definitely referred to China E3, not India. There has been a huge build up of Chinese E3 cases over the past few years. There has been an even larger buildup of Indian E3 over the years, but that is a given.

    Visa Bulletin says
    ...Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June....

    So I predict the EB3 RoW Oct bulletin will be what it was on June Bulletin but EB3 China and India will not be the same as June bulletin.





    hpandey
    10-06 11:51 AM
    Not exactly, http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21871

    Bingo !! We would never be lucky enough to get rid of the GCTEST headache :D





    friend_in_NC
    02-13 02:19 PM
    Hello Friends,

    My current passport is expiring in Jun 07. I have applied for passport renewal at Indian Embassy (Washington D.C.) in 3rd week of Jan 07 via courier. I may have to travel urgently to India by end of this month. Just wondering if anyone recently got their passport renewed at DC and what was the duration. It will help me to take the decision about departure date. Unfortunately DC is 5 hours drive from where I live. I am not sure even if take a day off and drive to DC to collect the passport they will even give it to me on the same day. Multiple attempts to contact DC office via phone/email were not helpful. No one picks the phone and their voice mail system is always full. Any advise on what I should to do know status of my passport renewal would be appreciated.

    Thank you,

    ------------------------
    P.S : Yes, I have contributed to IV :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment