Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder

images tribal tattoos on shoulder and Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Tribal Tattoos On Shoulder
  • Tribal Tattoos On Shoulder



  • fatjoe
    08-25 11:03 PM
    fatjoe,

    There was an article that came out and here is the link to it: TSC-NSC update (http://imminfo.com/News/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)

    As the way I understood it, even your PD is not current, they are starting to pre-adjudicate some cases so that the Visa Center would know more or less how many visas are needed and how big the backlog is. This effort tries to eliminate unused visas and utilize most of it. So the way I see it is, USCIS pre-adjudicates cases, then those who are "pre-approve" will be sorted on a different place maybe database which will be submitted to the Visa Center. Now, once your PD comes (Visa Center is the one responsible for monthly Visa Bulletin), Visa Center will tell USCIS that this case is ok, USCIS then sends you your GC.

    I was going through this forum and I have read some instances where the officer on the phone will or will not tell you if your case is pre-approve. So what they do is call back again and hoping that officer will divulge such information to you.

    Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.





    wallpaper Tribal Tattoos On Shoulder Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tribal tattoos on shoulder
  • tribal tattoos on shoulder



  • panduputhran
    08-26 11:11 PM
    I assume your pd is Aug 04 with EB2. How come applied for 485 on january. Dates were not current for aug 04 PD.

    Please let me know.





    Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tattoos on shoulder. Tribal
  • tattoos on shoulder. Tribal



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:17 PM
    Hello Members and GURUS,

    One of my coworkers I140 was rejected today. His application was made in year 2006 . The reason for his rejection was that too many GC petions filed by the company. And the USCIS asked the Company to show the ability to pay him and all other "78' applications that were made by my employer. Out of the 78 many have their 140 cleared since last year or more than that.

    My fear/question is weather the explanation asked by USCIS to show comapany's compentency to pay all 78 petitioners could jeopardize all of them ??





    2011 tribal tattoos on shoulder Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Shoulder Tribal Tattoos
  • Shoulder Tribal Tattoos



  • rb_248
    09-05 03:33 PM
    Congratulations!

    Thanks. But, I am still not sure if I can start celebrating.



    more...


    Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Tribal Tattoos On Shoulder And
  • Tribal Tattoos On Shoulder And



  • snthampi
    04-08 11:50 AM
    sounds fishy.. if there was nothing wrong from your side, you could have won and claimed all legal fee from your x employer

    Agree. Definitely sounds fishy. Remember, there are a lot of consulting companies and lawyers are there in this forum pretending to be regular members and pushing their own agenda. I may be wrong in this case.





    Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Hawaiian Tattoos
  • Hawaiian Tattoos



  • andycool
    12-28 10:10 AM
    Hi all...thanks for taking the time to help me out...URGENTLY need advice based on your knowledge or experience...

    I'm scheduled to travel to Mumbai via Amsterdam tomorrow morning. I just noticed that my I-94 card is missing (was stapled to my valid H1-B visa). My H1-B visa is valid until August 2011 and I have the original I-797A Notice of Action.

    My questions are: (1) Will I be allowed to board the plane going from US to India? What should I say to the airline officer who asks for my I-94 card? , and

    (2) Will I have any issues returning back to US? What precautions should I be taking to guard against this?

    PS I did some initial research and do not have the time to I-102 since I'm supposed to catch a flight tomorrow.

    Any information in the next 12-24 hours would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks all, Vick
    Bookmark and Share


    Do you still have the I 94 which came with I 797A ?? if you have that just give that i 94



    Thanks



    more...


    Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. makeup tattoo tribal shoulder
  • makeup tattoo tribal shoulder



  • caforum2
    08-24 02:04 PM
    Name: Ravi
    City/Area: Chicago, IL

    Question:
    I filed my i 140 and i 485 on Dec 23rd 2003 under EB3 category. I think my labor was filed under EB3 category. My Priority date is Mid August 2003. After 180 days of filing (around Nov 2004) I left my sponsoring company and joined another company with similar Job responsibility (to avail AC21), But didn't get my H1b transferred to new company. My new job require Master degree and 5 years of experience. I have acquired my master degree before joining my new company. I got married recently and Ofcourse I can't file for my wife's i 485 since I am from India and visa numbers are not available.

    Can I get my H1Bvisa transferred to new employer if he is willing to sponsor?

    Can I file another i 485 under EB2 as my new job requires Master degree?





    2010 tattoos on shoulder. Tribal Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tribal tattoos on shoulder and
  • tribal tattoos on shoulder and



  • laksmi
    01-08 12:43 PM
    start with SSN



    more...


    Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tribal tattoos on shoulder and
  • tribal tattoos on shoulder and



  • lutherpraveen
    01-22 07:27 PM
    Please be assured that your patience and perserverance is much appreciated and I'll never doubt your intentions and efforts.
    My trust for you and all that you do is well past the initial phase of knowing IV and what it stands for.
    Your dignified and decent conduct when dealing with "impolite doubters" commanded my respects and many others.





    hair Shoulder Tribal Tattoos Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Tribal Shoulder Tattoo - How
  • Tribal Shoulder Tattoo - How



  • caliducas
    06-06 05:19 PM
    We are interested in knowing the source of this rule!
    If you pay the new fee for EAD or AP, there is no mention that you won't have to pay again for EAD or AP. You don't have to pay for EAD and/or AP if you had paid new fee for I-485.

    To be honest, I have no idea. That's what my attorney told me. I hope she's right then.



    more...


    Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Peacock tattoo on shoulder
  • Peacock tattoo on shoulder



  • swaroopmukka
    07-24 06:04 PM
    My Labor has been approved around May 20 2007 and my employer received a letter from DOL stating the same, but the Lawyer says he never got the original Labor certificate. Now I've to file my 140 and 485 together and my lawyer is saying that he'll contact DOL and see what's going on, but he says that we can file 140 and 485 concurrently with the piece of evidence we have (the letter from DOL to my employer saying that my labor has been approved).

    Will it be any problem with USCIS if we proceed this way ??





    hot Tribal Tattoos On Shoulder And Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tribal tattoos for the back
  • tribal tattoos for the back



  • h1techSlave
    10-28 02:14 PM
    what visa are these legal immigrants coming on?


    The author is talking about Family visa categories here.



    more...


    house tribal tattoos on shoulder Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tattoos tribales, shoulder
  • tattoos tribales, shoulder



  • iluvgc
    08-28 03:18 PM
    Dint know if i could post it, as its internal mail, thats y i removed it. Sorry abt confusion.

    internal for who do u work DOS/USCIS u jerk





    tattoo Hawaiian Tattoos Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. shoulder tribal tattoos 5
  • shoulder tribal tattoos 5



  • amitjoey
    01-26 01:38 PM
    If only we take our concerns our problems to the elected reps of this country.
    If we sincerely talk to them and tell them that we face this- and other issues, we can make some headway.



    more...


    pictures makeup tattoo tribal shoulder Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. omega shoulder tribal tattoo designs MySpace - blackwork tattoo studio - 22
  • omega shoulder tribal tattoo designs MySpace - blackwork tattoo studio - 22



  • Administrator2
    01-06 11:39 AM
    Sen. Menendez is trying to get the dialogue started. He doesn't seem to be getting a response from Sen. Graham's office, which is not a good sign. As a next step, he is making public statements in the press with the expectation to provoke a response from Sen. Graham.

    Sen. Menendez and Sen. Graham are both willing to take the lead on immigration bill. Its just that the larger politics has taken over the debate for last couple of years.





    dresses tribal tattoos for the back Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Tribal Tattoo on Shoulder
  • Tribal Tattoo on Shoulder



  • CheckRaise
    10-12 11:28 AM
    If I were you I wont try and get confrontational with the employer HR or attorneys as
    you will need their help in the future. They cant "sell" your approved labor(as in the past), it belongs to you and you only. Your priority date would be the day you filed your labor so that doesnt change. Just keep politely pestering them with case info give then reasonable (or more than reasonable time) before you give up. Sorry I cant be much of help here and no unfortunately cant post any screenshot only the HR and attorney has access to the system. Good luck!

    Thanks for the good words. My patience is wearing thin as this has been going on for since the start of the year and I have seen PERM applications filed later than mine getting approved. My concern has to do more with the employer keeping me in the dark about the outcome and at the time H1 expires just lets me GO citing rejection or audit!! You can call me paranoid as the filing hasnt materialized and me in the 7th year just adds to the distress.



    more...


    makeup tribal tattoos on shoulder and Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. tribal tattoos on shoulder
  • tribal tattoos on shoulder



  • ameryki
    07-20 11:17 PM
    Hello,
    My wife is out of the country right now and planning to return in 3 weeks. She left the country with both copies (we only received 2 copies) of AP that is valid until Sept 10th 2009. Unfortunately we don't have a photocopy of the AP document and she has misplaced the two copies she took along with her. How do we approach this situation. The doc's we do have handy are:

    1- Original 485 Receipt Notice
    2- Original AP filing Receipt Notice
    3- Copy of AP approved screen from uscic. gov
    4- Original previous AP
    5- AP was issued by MSC

    Any advice?





    girlfriend shoulder tribal tattoos 5 Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. girl shoulder tattoos.
  • girl shoulder tattoos.



  • rally
    07-12 10:41 AM
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/19638235/site/14081545/page/2/



    Condi is the boss , Emilio Gonzalez was just following orders.

    We should not let condi forget her roots. Let her not forget that this country facilitated her immigrant ancestors to settle here. Being a citizen of this country, she was able to rise to this powerful position that she is now.





    hairstyles Peacock tattoo on shoulder Tribal Tattoos In Shoulder. Shoulder Tribal Tattoos Especially Cross Tattoo Designs With Image Shoulder
  • Shoulder Tribal Tattoos Especially Cross Tattoo Designs With Image Shoulder



  • alahiri
    03-29 12:57 AM
    We need to contact the ombudsman office and talk to first Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) Ombudsman Mr Prakash . This office can pursue INS to change its policies and has the authority to do that.

    http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=11&content=1355


    Please check the above link for more information.

    Thanks
    AL





    priderock
    06-02 07:13 PM
    In talking to multiple travel agents, I don't think there is such a thing called "open ticket". I guess there is always a return date and most air lines will allow you to reschedule, some for free and some for a charge based on your ticket class.

    The 6 months return validity suggestion above is valid, assuming they are on a visit visa (not have a GC themselves :). when my parents came they only have the ticket for 4 months and the officer at POE gave them 6 months on the departure card.





    sankar_203
    04-20 10:20 PM
    i had the same situation. your friend can apply for H1-B coz he is already counted. He'll loose whatever time that he is used on EAD and get the remaining time that is left on his 6 year period. If 6 years is already passed, he can still file for H1-B based on labor, 140 approval. In my case, my H1-B got denied coz of employer issues and i have an another H1-B with another company. Mean while i have filed AC21 with my new employer to be able to work..Hope this helps..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment