Thursday, June 9, 2011

tron legacy dvd cover art

tron legacy dvd cover art. tron legacy dvd cover art.
  • tron legacy dvd cover art.



  • GC_1000Watt
    07-29 05:43 PM
    Thank you gc_1000_waats, My attorney also suggested the same as you had mentioned.
    So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?

    Well the reason is money. When you are reapplying you are paying the full fees to USCIS again ( I am sure USCIS likes it :D).

    I am not too sure but I guess when you file MTR, you are not required to pay any fees.





    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron Legacy 2010 Dutch DVD
  • Tron Legacy 2010 Dutch DVD



  • immigrationvoice1
    11-29 04:55 PM
    I got my H4 stamped first and then applied for H1 while in India. Travelled to US on H4. This is the reason why I cannot work in US without stamping.
    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.


    The line in bold above is NOT TRUE. You can work in the USA with the approved H1B even if it is not stamped and even if you arrived using H4. All you need is a SSN along with the approved H1B to start working.





    tron legacy dvd cover art. TRON Legacy Blu-ray Art
  • TRON Legacy Blu-ray Art



  • rcr_bulk
    07-23 11:30 AM
    Hi,
    I am planning to renew my AP while in India. What is the procedure to do this?

    My details :
    Applied for H1 transfer - Dec 15,2008 - normal category -still pending
    Ap - valid till Nov 2009
    EAD - valid till Nov 2010.Using AC21 for working with the present employer.

    I came back to India in March, after completing the project.
    My present employer wants me to come to the US only when I have a project in hand.
    Based in India, it is very difficult to find the project. Also, most of the projects need US citizen, GC holder, so very less projects available to the H1-B holders. Due to the recession, working on the contract is again a problem, since companies want the permanent employee, instead of contract employee.
    I understand that presently working on H1 is difficult, since one should have the project in hand before applying for H1. Sometimes, at the port of entry they ask for paystubs for all the period, ask about the end client details etc. Sometimes people were sent back, since they didn't have all the details at the port of entry.

    In this scenario, I am still not sure, if coming back to US will be a good option or not.
    But I may need to come if the AP renewal is not possible from India.

    In present scenario, If AP renewal is not possible from India, I will have to unnecessarily travel to US on existing AP (till Nov 09).I won't be able to come on H1-B, since my H1 application is still pending even after 6 months. How can one do AP renewal while in India?

    Since in the present scenario,I may not get a job(since I don't have GC/citizenship),will it be advisable to come to US just to renew AP?
    My ead is valid till Nov 2010,which means If I enter US before ead expiry,I will be able to work on ead.I have lost all the hope for H1 now,since it is more than 7 months.Of course for ead,is it possible to renew it while in India?
    I don't have much finances now,so travel to US just to renew ap/ead in the hope of getting gc one day,is bit problematic.I am on EB3 labor 2006 , so GC process will take atleast 5 years.
    Even if I reach US for AP renewal, I have to stay there for 2-3 months,till AP gets renewed.
    I am not very confortable with this situation.
    I just want to keep my GC process going by renewing ap and ead.Is there any way out of this?
    I think the rule is , If you don't come to the US while the AP is valid, you abandon the I-485.
    Can you give me some guidence on this?

    Try applying online, if lucky you will get.





    tron legacy dvd cover art. tron legacy dvd cover art.
  • tron legacy dvd cover art.



  • msekhargc
    02-13 05:08 PM
    Want multi-year EAD !
    Want to get out of retrogression !!
    Want to get GC faster !!!
    Then click here on IV



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron Legacy by Wessim
  • Tron Legacy by Wessim



  • bkn96
    02-09 09:19 PM
    Infact, I got good news today. My MTR approved after 3 months. My 485 was denied due to withdrawal of I140 by previous employer (AC21 case).

    So I had applied MTR and approved today. Looks like USCIS understood the error and approving all MTR (I didn't hear a single MTR rejection on AC21 case )





    tron legacy dvd cover art. As dvd front cover art and
  • As dvd front cover art and



  • Lisap
    08-03 12:16 PM
    Well atleast we arent alone I guess



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. set and DVD cover art:
  • set and DVD cover art:



  • calaway42
    10-20 02:41 AM
    i found painter 5.. sounds alrite?





    tron legacy dvd cover art. DVD cover
  • DVD cover



  • vxb2004
    11-26 11:32 AM
    This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.


    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris



    Kris,

    Thank you very much. Appreciate your input.



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron Legacy DVD Artwork #2
  • Tron Legacy DVD Artwork #2



  • GotFreedom?
    07-20 01:50 PM
    If your I-485 is already approved, you already have a GC (your status is permanent resident) regardless if you have the physical card in possession or not. You do not need EAD to work in the US. You are allowed to work wherever you may choose without worrying about work authorization. Your GC is your work authorization as well.

    Sorry to hear about your job loss. With I-485 already approved, you should be able to apply for the unemployment benefits but I do not know what kind of implications it might have when you go for citizenship. I beleive, you are elegible to reap the benefits of the social benefits even if its considered burden.





    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron Legacy 5 Disc Blu-DVD Set
  • Tron Legacy 5 Disc Blu-DVD Set



  • harrydr
    09-01 01:51 PM
    Google G639 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) form for the pdf version. Here, it's already done. Just click on the link it will take you to the form you need to request the information. Fill it completely in as much details as possible and then get it notarized for your signature at a bank. Once notarized, mail the form out to the address shown on the form.

    My personal experience:
    I followed the exact procedure as explained above and it took me 3 months to get everything i requested as a pdf document files on a CD instead of paper copies. It depends upon how many requests they have in the pipeline. 3 months is not bad i think. Good luck for your request.



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. TRON: Legacy dvd cover
  • TRON: Legacy dvd cover



  • vcurichmond
    08-21 12:35 PM
    JULY 19th Filer Checks got encashed.

    My I-485 checks got encashed on August 20, 2007. I filed at NSC.

    VCURich





    tron legacy dvd cover art. DVD News: Tron Legacy and
  • DVD News: Tron Legacy and



  • jnraajan
    01-18 10:54 AM
    You cannot become a Canadian Citizen, just because you are on H1 in the US. The only advantage is you can apply for Permanent Residency from the US, which is much faster than applying from India. Once, you get your Green Card, you still should maintain residency in Canda, before you apply for Citizenship.

    Ria, You can apply for Canadian Permanent Residency by urself. You dont need to hire people to do it. I did it by myself, and it is very easy.



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron: Legacy (2010) WS R1 DVD
  • Tron: Legacy (2010) WS R1 DVD



  • superdude
    08-15 02:04 PM
    eeeee thats painful. Happend so many times. It is like Lotto but at the end we say Samay se pehle or Bhagya se adhik kuch nahi milta (before time and more than your destiny you don't get anything)

    Please refrain from using non english languages in the forums





    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron: Legacy by bpmford
  • Tron: Legacy by bpmford



  • pappu
    10-19 02:31 PM
    When did this happen? Why wasn't such a major policy change communicated on the Home Page?!

    Is "Bill Pay" option ever going be re-instated?!!

    This is only temporary. We will accept the checks after some time and will update the page.



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. commodore Tron+legacy+dvd
  • commodore Tron+legacy+dvd



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-05 04:04 PM
    If you see the link I submitted earlier today, it is a reality that most voters are fed up with their representatives. From what I hear all the time, it seems the tendency is that people will vote against incumbents, regardless of which part they represent. Typically whoever is coming fresh - Dems or GOP - would be more sensitive to citizens problem and would think twice before voting for something in spite of thousands of pledges and calls against it. In my view, not necessarily Democrats would control the House, but even if turns out that is the case, it may not help us a lot. The truth is that if many incumbents get kicked out, that would be a powerful message that voters out there are not happy with directions they are taking, mainly on immigration, and therefore a bill on our behalf may continue to be dragged down further, because I strongly believe that many fresh reps would think twice to vote when phones are ringing non stop.

    I am sorry if that is sad, but that is the truth.
    I would like to discuss two issues

    1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.

    2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))

    It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?





    tron legacy dvd cover art. TRON: Legacy
  • TRON: Legacy



  • tinamatthew
    07-20 11:59 PM
    Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

    A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
    100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

    B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

    In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.


    Ignorance is not an excuse! If you speed and you are stopped will you tell the police man that you didnt know the speed limit on that street? I believe all immigrants should educate themselves with the law of the country and how it will affect them. I think it is a fair law that gives some people a fresh start and is very welcome for us as immigrants.



    more...


    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron: Legacy (2010) WS R1 DVD
  • Tron: Legacy (2010) WS R1 DVD



  • dontcareanymore
    03-30 09:50 PM
    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .

    Congratulations !! When was your last FP done ? Did you get the second FP ?





    tron legacy dvd cover art. Tron Legacy
  • Tron Legacy



  • voldemar
    02-27 05:38 PM
    Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_visa
    --------------
    The Act is to relieve those who applied for immigrant visas on or before December 21, 2000. Practically, the V visa is currently not available to most of spouses and minor children of LPRs.
    --------------





    tron legacy dvd cover art. tron legacy dvd cover art.
  • tron legacy dvd cover art.



  • anilsal
    09-15 09:55 PM
    No place for you, if you are neither.:D





    pappu
    05-29 07:28 PM
    AVS channel has an indian program every saturday starting 10am -12.00pm

    I am sure many indians watch this.There is also 'free' immigration advise by some lawyers at the end of the program.


    If some one has contacts at AVS may be IV could get more coverage.

    Thinking out loud..
    Thanks. could you please get in touch with them and seek their help. If you get a positive response and they are interested, let us know and we will pursue it further. thanks





    rolrblade
    07-26 09:37 AM
    The Link is not working.

    Actually I am going to apply EAD for future purpose. In near future i am not going to change my current employer. If i continue to work with same employer after getting EAD, Will i be on H1B or EAD status?

    Sir;

    What you have asked is for someone to explain the Bible to you since you only know who Jesus is :D

    Anyways, I will be happy to educate you. Send me your phone no. (if you want) to rolrblade@hotmail.com and I will call you and answer your questions.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment