Monday, June 27, 2011

true blood eric and sookie shower scene

images “There#39;s the rub,” Eric said. true blood eric and sookie shower scene. Sookie+and+eric+shower+
  • Sookie+and+eric+shower+



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 12:37 PM
    Congrats!!!!:cool:

    I remember you because you created the "June 1st filers - receipt " thread.

    I hope many approvals come soon.

    I would appreciate detailed signature will help us.

    See my signature, hope it helps. I got an LUD on my 485 on August 30th but I had no idea why, I guess it might have been the NameCheck and then this email this morning .... unf.. believable!





    wallpaper Sookie+and+eric+shower+ true blood eric and sookie shower scene. pictures True Blood Eric
  • pictures True Blood Eric



  • jack_suv
    07-20 10:49 AM
    After analyzing the normal benefits of filing 485 are:

    1. get Advance Parole so no need to go for visa stamping
    2. get EAD for spouse so spouse can start working

    Other benefits but rarely used.

    3. AC21 portability. This is rarely used as it may generate unnecessary RFE from USCIS.


    For unmarried both the normal benefits are not applicable since you need to be on H1 to bring spouse on H4; and since no spouse no need for EAD for spouse.

    The only true benefit for unmarried is AC21 portability with H1 transfer under layoffs or low salary.

    The big negative is spouse loses H4 on GC approval if your PD is not current before GC approval unless a status change had already been made.





    true blood eric and sookie shower scene. Eric is mad at Marnie.
  • Eric is mad at Marnie.



  • windycloud
    07-24 04:30 PM
    Difficult times also present opportunities. Anyone who can start it, especially in EB2, can really benefit from the timing simply because there are MUCH fewer people going for it these days for different reasons. Wait till everything turns rosy again and you'll find yourself among hundreds of thousands of fellow GC pursuers. Sitting in the huge PD2011 queue while watching PD2008 - 2010 people getting fast approvals won't be fun.

    The best time to start GC process is always yesterday. And if scrutiny is the concern, let's face it, there is not a good time for it. It's always worrisome until you get that card.





    2011 pictures True Blood Eric true blood eric and sookie shower scene. True Blood Bill-Sookie-Eric Music Video. Mar 6, 2010 3:15 PM
  • True Blood Bill-Sookie-Eric Music Video. Mar 6, 2010 3:15 PM



  • virtual55
    07-29 03:28 PM
    In Texas Service Center, they are not processing I-140 cases filed in the month July end and August. They kept the side. God knows about their future. But they are processing 2008 April and may cases also.


    Where is FIFO? They should follow FIFO. Lot of those cases were BEC labor applications. So BEC guys suffered 3 yrs in backlog ceter, no justice there. No justice in USCIS even, waiting more than 1 yr for I-140 processing.

    It is not fair.


    This is true, they are not processing I-140's filed during July 2007,Aug 2007,June 2007 time period. USCIS has become another backlog center and no FIFO. I hope IV leaders are bringing this issue in their meetings with USCIS.



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie shower scene. Eric (played by Alexander
  • Eric (played by Alexander



  • go_getter007
    12-12 07:53 PM
    Could you please throw some light?

    GG_007


    Fellow IV members who have their GCs approved and some of those who are still waiting:

    I have a few questions on how my brand new GC will help me in my situation..

    My current project is ending 12/31 and I have about 20 PTO days left(yes, I get PTO from my desi employer)...Like many others I have signed a 'bond' with them that I will not leave them before july 2008.

    Now after my current project is over, can they force me to use my PTO? or ask me to go on unpaid vacation even if I'm willing to work for them if they have work for me...

    What if I get something on my own but my employer is not able to find work for me and pay me... Am I still bound by the contract I signed with them?

    Thanks for your inputs





    true blood eric and sookie shower scene. true blood eric and sookie
  • true blood eric and sookie



  • amslonewolf
    09-22 03:01 PM
    Can or do attorneys provide the service to obtain an Visa appointment?? How effective is this approach? Anyone tried this route??



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie shower scene. We do see Eric Northman all
  • We do see Eric Northman all



  • whiteStallion
    10-17 03:46 PM
    Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.

    Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
    But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....

    So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...

    If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal...





    2010 Eric is mad at Marnie. true blood eric and sookie shower scene. “There#39;s the rub,” Eric said.
  • “There#39;s the rub,” Eric said.



  • Roger Binny
    05-12 10:05 PM
    First trying infopass is the right idea, even if you contact congress man and senators they may ask you to go through info pass first.

    Google your statename and senators you should get the list, its not hard to find their home pages.

    These are my opinons.

    By the ways what is the reason they cited when the EB2 I-140 was denied?



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie shower scene. Also Eric, you suck at
  • Also Eric, you suck at



  • Rohan99
    10-29 12:21 PM
    If a person on H4 applies for EAD, does it mean his/her H4 is no longer active. And now, he needs to carry AP while traveling?


    Please help...





    hair True Blood Bill-Sookie-Eric Music Video. Mar 6, 2010 3:15 PM true blood eric and sookie shower scene. makeup true blood #2
  • makeup true blood #2



  • alpa
    02-24 04:36 PM
    I have few questions regarding the visa and green card process.


    1. Which documents are required to convert H1 to H4 while being in USA?

    2. As per my understanding if I convert to H4, I can use my H1 at a later point of time. Is it true? What are the preconditions for this?

    3. What happens to my green card process if I convert to H4? I have my I-140 approved.

    4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Alpa



    more...


    true blood eric and sookie shower scene. #39;True Blood#39; Preview: Trouble
  • #39;True Blood#39; Preview: Trouble



  • DSLStart
    07-30 07:28 PM
    Just produce the docs thet asked. As for the pay difference, the labor mentioned salary is supposed to be paid to you once you receice GC. Don't worry about it.

    Hello,

    I just received RFE for I-140.
    I-140 Details:
    I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
    I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
    In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
    & Major field of study is Computers.

    Do I qualify for EB2?? Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $65K.

    Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
    Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
    Is this a serious problem???

    My labor already got approved.
    My company is financially very good.

    Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??

    I will really appreciate your response.

    Thanks.





    hot Eric (played by Alexander true blood eric and sookie shower scene. Bill and Sookie clean off in
  • Bill and Sookie clean off in



  • rajpatelemail
    11-07 07:05 PM
    Another group with help of IV, to suck the blood by sponsoring H1s...

    Believe me , at least 80% of this so called enterpreneurs will end up like present H1/desi employers/blood sucking companies

    Of course 20% will be real good with clean intentions.

    I bet...As i saw so many people in the same manner.

    My close friends got GC and now sucking people with H1s , after just registering LLC with state secretary by paying 100$ reg fees and filing few H1s with INS



    more...


    house that Eric is at Sookie#39;s true blood eric and sookie shower scene. True true blood eric bill.
  • True true blood eric bill.



  • Springflower
    08-30 04:56 PM
    Contratulations babu !

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Contributed $50. Signed up for $50/month recurring contribution.

    PD: March 2004 (EB3 - India)
    Labor approved: Jan 2006
    I-140 approved: Feb 2006 (NSC)
    I-485/EAD/AP applied: July 6th, 2007 (NSC)
    Checks cashed: ?
    Receipts received: ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------


    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.

    Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!


    thanks
    babu





    tattoo true blood eric and sookie true blood eric and sookie shower scene. Eric sees Godric who begs Eric
  • Eric sees Godric who begs Eric



  • h1techSlave
    04-08 02:37 PM
    What would be the unused family sponsored preferences in 2007. This is the number which EB can use this year.


    US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)


    162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.

    There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
    permitted the recapture.



    more...


    pictures We do see Eric Northman all true blood eric and sookie shower scene. tattoo images hair “True
  • tattoo images hair “True



  • hindu_king
    04-23 11:49 AM
    I am planning to change my apartment next week. Its same city same zip code just different apartment complex (got a better deal). I am working the same job, same profile no changes since filing my 485 in Aug 2007. I also received a RFE in July 2008 (at that time my PD was current) it was for BC for which I had submitted an affidavit from my parents since the original was in local language. For the RFE I did an notarized translation of the doc and submitted it. They had also asked for updated EVL with supporting paystubs W2. I sent that and the application has been pending since.

    The question I have is will this address change trigger another RFE?. Does any one have any such experience?

    I changed my address twice recently in a short period of time. Same state but different zip codes. I did not get any RFE's. I already got an RFE in Oct 2008 before I moved. There were Soft LUDs on my applications both the times but no RFEs. I dont think change of address will trigger RFEs.





    dresses Bill and Sookie clean off in true blood eric and sookie shower scene. sookie shower scene, true
  • sookie shower scene, true



  • ras
    04-03 11:12 AM
    I do not see any harm in replying to an RFE even if it is late. You should really be pushing your employer and attorney to respond to this RFE at the EARLIEST.

    It might also help to give a reason as to why you were late in responding.

    There is a substantial amount of financial adjustments required. Infact that is the reason why it is being delayed.



    more...


    makeup Also Eric, you suck at true blood eric and sookie shower scene. that Eric is at Sookie#39;s
  • that Eric is at Sookie#39;s



  • jediknight
    10-23 12:57 PM
    I am surprised that this was not the law before but considering the current Immigration laws, I should not have been :-(





    girlfriend Eric sees Godric who begs Eric true blood eric and sookie shower scene. sookie shower scene, true
  • sookie shower scene, true



  • dwhuser
    09-14 05:11 PM
    Curious to see if there is any luck for spouse approvals in the September 2009 PD movement ?





    hairstyles #39;True Blood#39; Preview: Trouble true blood eric and sookie shower scene. sookie shower scene, true
  • sookie shower scene, true



  • GetGC08
    07-31 09:10 AM
    The way education system is set here they always want to see 12+4+2 pattern. Now when you say 12+3+3 which adds to same it is true but you will have to get some proffessional degree evaluation service to break down your BS and MS degree by course and credit hours and prove that it is equivalent to US degree's. Also I am not sure what university / institute did you get your degrees from. In case they are well reputed then it will make the task a little easy.

    Once again thanks for your reply.

    Yes University is very reputed from which I did my Masters & Bachelors.

    Thanks.





    prioritydate
    08-14 01:04 PM
    the op modified his post.. his post ended with the question "am i missing something here?" and i replied to that as yes you are.. as to what he/she is missing is anyone's guess. maybe some common sense?

    how would uscis have the ability to decode between a direct hire and a non direct hire application?

    abc corporation is abc corporation. what OP was implying was that employees at companies with well established brand names would get it faster. but there are thousands of legitimate companies in various fields other than software that have 0 brand recognition outside their industry.


    I don't appreciate your comments. How come common sense come into this picture when I said I may be wrong!





    gotgc?
    09-16 06:48 PM
    Yesterday my employer received notice that my co-workers I-140 was denied and when she went home she received denial notice for her I-485 too. She filed EB2 concurrent.

    Hi,

    I agree...I am not sure whether your co-worker had another approved I-140... My lawyer said that if I dont have my other I-140 approved, my I-485 would be denied too..since I have that, she is saying that my AOS will continue to be active based on the other I-140...i want to confirm that whether its true and how can I verify that?

    Gurus..please share your thoughts....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment