Tuesday, June 7, 2011

tumblr photography love quotes

tumblr photography love quotes. Love, Photography
  • Love, Photography



  • prinive
    07-11 12:55 AM
    I would like say a BIG THANK YOU for the guys who started this flower campaign and to the members who made this huge success. The credit goes to the guys who started this campaign without any moral support from many members. Thank you guys. The community waiting for GC owe you guys a big salute.





    tumblr photography love quotes. love quotes tumblr blogs.
  • love quotes tumblr blogs.



  • nkavjs
    09-25 02:17 PM
    I would love the sound of it.. sit at home.. But what shd I answer to USCIs at the time of EAD renewal or RFE, about working less hours.. Does any law protect situations like us..like new baby law.. or over-stressed employee law.. or something...





    tumblr photography love quotes. love quotes, tumblr quotes
  • love quotes, tumblr quotes



  • sodh
    07-11 09:37 PM
    Everything has its charm once, try something creative.





    tumblr photography love quotes. #love quotes #photography
  • #love quotes #photography



  • small2006
    08-16 05:32 PM
    I was told that "amending" H1B is the same as applying for a new H1B. Does this mean that I will get a new 797 approval and I would have to get a new stamping on my passport? I just got my passport stamped with a 3 year extension till 2009. I don't want to go thru that again if I can avoid it.

    Thanks.



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. tagalog love quotes and
  • tagalog love quotes and



  • fatjoe
    10-06 05:35 PM
    Could you please tell me the reason you mentioed for "Description of your problem".
    Our PD : Dec 22nd 2003, EB2 India. It was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008.

    My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.

    In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
    Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
    During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.

    During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .

    On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.

    October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.

    So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.





    tumblr photography love quotes. tumblr photography quotes.
  • tumblr photography quotes.



  • bobyal
    05-07 04:09 PM
    Yes i did see a LUD on the uscis website for my 485 a couple of weeks back.

    So i guess the LUD stuff still works irrespective of the "chimps" using "champs".

    Is your case in Texas Service Center??



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. Love by chance…
  • Love by chance…



  • perm2gc
    10-04 06:47 PM
    I am from India and lived in Brussels, Belgium between 2000-2002 before being transferred by my Indian IT company to work in US on H1. Here are some facts on Brussels:

    1. Quality of Life: Good place to live, friendly people, close to major cities like Paris, Amsterdam and London.

    2. Cost of Living:
    Apartment Rent: 900-1000 Euros per month
    Lease terms: 6-12 months
    Transportation: Public (Bus, subway, trains). You don't need a car.
    Some companies offer a car+gas card as part of the overall
    compensation package.

    3. Salaries: Around Euros 35-45K per year (IT related)
    Taxes: More than US (Around 30-35%)
    Health Insurance: None
    Vacation Time: 20-30 days an year
    Education:Schools are mostly french medium. International schools
    (English medium) are more expensive.
    Desi/Indian population: Limited

    4. Additional Information: Good to learn French as it helps in dealing with local people but a lot of them also speak English.


    Good info..thks





    tumblr photography love quotes. photography quotes tumblr
  • photography quotes tumblr



  • vmetla
    07-30 07:48 PM
    Hi All,

    I received an RFE based on my qualification and the Job requirement qualification.

    While applying for PERM, in the ETA 9089 form, Attorney mistakenly listed as below

    1. Accepted / Required Bachelors Degree for the Posted Job:
    Computer Science, Mathematics (Instead of Mathematics, it should have been Engineering)
    2. Any Other Alternate Degree accepted:
    NO

    And in my profile, he listed the degree as ENGINEERING.

    Now during the I-140 stage, i got an RFE based on this mismatch. Here is the verbiage.

    The USCIS is requesting evidence that the beneficiary obtained a Bachelor�s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, OR evidence that the degree obtained was part of the Computer Science or Mathematics program/department.

    MY Attorney Suggested 2 things.

    1. Get my degree transcripts evaluated by a third party educational evaluator and equate the courses i have done (7 Computer Courses and 9 Mathematics courses) as part of Computer Science / Mathematics Degree.

    2. Get an verification letter from the University that these courses are infact related to Computer Science / Mathematics Degree.

    Please let me know if i stand any chance with these 2 options.



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. quotes on pictures tumblr.
  • quotes on pictures tumblr.



  • inskrish
    04-18 11:40 AM
    Hello,

    I am July 2nd 2007 AOS filer. My AOS application (including dependants') was received by USCIS mailroom on July 2nd 2007 at 10.20 am (according to FedEx Tracker), but the I-485 Receipt Date is Aug. 8th, 2007, and Notice Date is Oct 2nd, 2007. (USCIS took almost a month to enter our cases in their system). Now, USICS has sent rejection notices that our PD is not current in Aug.2007. Our cases are EB2, and PD is 05/2004, and PD was current in July.2007, as most of the July.2007 filers might know. The denial notice also has I-290B for us to file Appeal or Motion. I have contacted my law firm also. I remember seeing a similar thread, but couldn't find it now. I appreciate your suggestions and guidance. I have also sent a private message to Pappu, asking IV's help on this matter.

    Thanks in advance.





    tumblr photography love quotes. photography quotes tumblr.
  • photography quotes tumblr.



  • PDOCT05
    10-29 01:10 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. love quotes tumblr blogs. cute
  • love quotes tumblr blogs. cute



  • probe
    08-08 08:58 AM
    Thanks gc_kaavaali for the information. Do we have a official document that one can produce and convince emplyer ?
    Thanks again





    tumblr photography love quotes. cute love quotes for tumblr.
  • cute love quotes for tumblr.



  • horscorp
    02-06 01:21 PM
    Hi Ann,

    Thanks for the response. I am very glad to know that H1 can be transferred to new company with existing perm application. If the transfer takes place, we will be aiming to apply for a new Perm from the new company asap or before 30-Sep-2010.

    Can you please confirm applying for new Perm with new company before Sep 2010 will be enough to request extension beyond Sep 2011?

    thanks again!

    horscorp


    Hi Horscorp,

    It is possible to transfer the H1 with validity to 30-Sep-2011 as long as the PERM is active. However, once approved, the PERM will "expire" if no I-140 is filed within 180 days, and eligibility for further one year extensions would end. Similarly, if the employer withdraws the PERM or if it is denied and no appeal is taken further extensions based on that PERM would not be granted.

    Ann



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. photography quotes for tumblr.
  • photography quotes for tumblr.



  • bigboy007
    08-14 11:04 PM
    if your application is ready to get a visa you will get it , we cant force USCIS to do some things neither its a defined process that application SHOULD be preadjudicated its like a best practice

    I have recieved date july 17th 2007, Notice date sep 13th,recieved by R Williams.I have not got RFE till now, no 2nd finger printing notice. Should I go to USCIS and ask them to take a 2nd finger print.No clue that FBI Name check is cleared.WHAT TO DO?





    tumblr photography love quotes. love quotes, tumblr quotes
  • love quotes, tumblr quotes



  • sravani
    05-16 08:52 AM
    Hi All,

    It would be great if you tell me how to go about with police complain for lost passport? Is it just I have to call 911 or go in person? And what questions they ask?

    Thank You

    You should not call 911. You should call the county police, they will ask you either to walk in to the nearest police station or some times you can ask the police officer to meet at a particular place. In my case I asked the police officer to come to the nearest Fedex Kinko's. He came to Kinko's sat with me and asked simple questions. The officers are usually very helpful and he/she will provide you a complaint no, and visiting card. You need this complaint no. when you are applying for a duplicate passport.



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. tumblr photography love
  • tumblr photography love



  • kondur_007
    07-28 04:25 PM
    Make sure that everyone in the family who has a pendng 485 has the travel document (AP); otherwise 485 will be considered abandoned.

    If you are traveling by road and the trip is < 30 days, just use Automatic visa revalidation and do not surrender I 94 and come back on the old I 94.

    If you are travelling by air or if trip is > 30 days, surrender I 94 and you can enter any way (on H1/H4 or AP does not matter as long as everyone HAS an AP).

    Good Luck with your trip.





    tumblr photography love quotes. Love Collage Backgrounds
  • Love Collage Backgrounds



  • jonty_11
    07-06 12:13 PM
    Since 2000, a total of 182,694 work-based visas have not been given out because the immigration agency had fallen behind in processing applications, according to the 2007 report of the immigration agency’s ombudsman.

    as per ny times report...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
    and look at how they can work on a wkend when they actually want to prevent loads of applications hitting theeir doors....smart ppl I must say.



    more...


    tumblr photography love quotes. Alwaysoct , tumblr photography
  • Alwaysoct , tumblr photography



  • langagadu
    05-01 03:06 PM
    You still have to go through an attorney but I think you are fine as long as you went out of USA and got in after your H1-B approval in 2003.
    I think legal stay is counted from the last entry.


    Hi all;

    Questions if anyone has ever seen an RFE like this one.
    My first RFE was asking for all documents related to work authorized by USCIS.
    I think I responded properly and provided all documents requested.
    Then another RFE just came in end of April mail asking for the following.

    Please provide all school transcripts during your F1 student status.

    Now I am dummy because up until about few days ago I just realized I made big mistake!
    I have gap (7 months) from when I finished school (mid 2002) and when I was approved my H1B (Jan 2003)
    I should have went on OPT after school but mistake I think I could wait pending my H1B application. I did not work during that 7 month period and stupid me did not go to school during that 7 month period in end 2002.

    Any good lawyers in San Jose area think I can pass with a letter of explanation?





    tumblr photography love quotes. Glitter tumblr photography
  • Glitter tumblr photography



  • Lacris
    08-09 10:46 PM
    there you go you said that but in a new thread again.........

    You're right, but I was trying to see if there's anything we can do so I don't have to in the future.





    tumblr photography love quotes. Heartbroken love quotes, or
  • Heartbroken love quotes, or



  • snathan
    07-23 11:43 AM
    I would advise you to minimise the risk rather than money. May be you can start the GC for future employment. It will take time to do the PERM process and in the mean time you can complete your current project also.

    1. Start the H1 transfer and GC process now itself.
    2. Stay with your current employer until the project is over.
    3. Take the money and join the new company at end of six month if everything goes smooth.

    By doing this you get the money and also minimise the risk with new employer. But you need to get the consultant who is ready to do this.





    ndbhatt
    06-06 02:40 PM
    This report has been removed from that site.. :)

    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/2359471/





    pappu
    05-14 11:47 AM
    I'm not sure what made you decide for CP. There maybe valid reasons or you maybe misguided.
    I have heard some people use the CP route thinking that once the dates get current, they will get Green Card faster than AOS route. Some people use it as a back-up. But I am not sure what made you opt for this if you knew you will deny yourself EAD and AP benefits.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment