Friday, June 10, 2011

unconditional love tattoo

images unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. of unconditional love.
  • of unconditional love.



  • Karthikthiru
    08-31 11:56 AM
    This poll results is from his viewers who are already biased against any sought of immigration. And to add this is not a scientific poll. Plus no one cares about his polls

    Karthik





    wallpaper of unconditional love. unconditional love tattoo. real unconditional love
  • real unconditional love



  • gcpool
    07-08 10:37 AM
    Apart from informing others about them legally what can he do.

    Post his name & nobody will hire him.





    unconditional love tattoo. tattoo Unconditional Love
  • tattoo Unconditional Love



  • shree19772000
    08-08 05:54 PM
    Hi All,
    I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.

    peace........





    2011 real unconditional love unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love quotes.
  • unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love quotes.



  • hydubadi
    02-03 12:32 PM
    ^^^^Bump^^^



    more...


    unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love quotes.
  • unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love quotes.



  • dealsnet
    10-20 06:03 PM
    You will not any answer for illegal matters.
    What you did is illegal. Any H1B person can know H4 cannot work.
    It is not the matter of ignorance.
    Please see a lawyer.

    Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.





    unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. her unconditional love and
  • unconditional love tattoo. her unconditional love and



  • perm2gc
    12-20 01:34 AM
    Hi,

    I have my I-140 approved in EB2 category (applied in Feb 06), at present
    in H1b (paperwork valid till Nov. 07). I would like to know
    whether there are any problems in going to India and getting
    my visa stamping done.

    Are there any legal issues - like you cannot travel abroad while your I-140 is
    approved and do not have AP and EAD ?? (I cannot apply for I-485 and also AP/EAD as
    I have filed my I-140 petition in Feb 06; and the processing date for EB2 (India)
    is Jan 03).

    Any suggestions/comments/advice greatly appreciated.

    pradeep
    You will have no problems.Take all the regular paper work and also take a copy of your labor and I140.



    more...


    unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. Heart, with unconditional love
  • unconditional love tattoo. Heart, with unconditional love



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-01 08:25 PM
    Folks,
    I had filed my I-485 in Oct 2008 (EB2-I, PD of May 2006) and moved in March 2009. I changed my address online and have a confirmation number for it. However, I don't think I have received a confirmation in the mail from USCIS.

    I am trying to find out how to confirm if USCIS has my current address correctly on file. I tried to call in today and was told there is no way for them to confirm that on phone. The lady I spoke with took the updated address again -- saying she will refile for change of address and gave me a service ID that I could apparently use to get an infopass appointment 45 days from now.

    Is there anything else I should/could do? Appreciate any input.

    Thanks.

    Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?

    You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.

    This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
    Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
    :D:D:D:D:D





    2010 tattoo Unconditional Love unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo.
  • unconditional love tattoo.



  • Macaca
    12-07 10:53 AM
    May be you got lucky. AFAIK, transfers from non-profit/edu to for profit are always counted against the H1B visa number availability.

    I did not hear anything from my lawyer about this issue. Neither did this issue come to my mind. It is possible that I got my H1B in the category for US degree holders. I am not a lucky guy.

    Your arguments are logical.

    I wonder what happens to your status if you apply for a tranfer from non-cap to capped H1B and the quota is over. Can you stay legally in the country?



    more...


    unconditional love tattoo. of unconditional love and
  • of unconditional love and



  • augustus
    08-21 10:32 AM
    Please see above





    hair unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love quotes. unconditional love tattoo. My next tattoo will be quot;Lovequot;
  • My next tattoo will be quot;Lovequot;



  • gchopes
    10-04 09:13 AM
    Filed 485 on July 27 at TSC. No CC / RNs. Let me know if any of you receive the receipts. I shall do the same as well.



    more...


    unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo.
  • unconditional love tattoo.



  • aps
    01-07 10:09 AM
    can you please explain little more? what is meant by after invoking, is it AC21?

    If one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?
    thanks in advance.





    hot unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love quotes. unconditional love tattoo. Micro-Managing.
  • Micro-Managing.



  • wandmaker
    08-17 02:14 AM
    Thanks for the valuable inputs.

    Applying for premium processing with Company C seems to be best option. However sometimes premium processing takes more than 15 days to get a result. Since Company B has indicated that they will terminate my employment by the end of this month (less than 15 days from now), I may not have the option of resigning from Company B, before getting Company C's approval.

    If B terminates my employment, and my transfer to C is still Pending, what will happen in such a case ?

    You can start working for Employer C as and when you have the receipt notice for C's transfer. Just make sure, you file for transfer before termination. You have all the documents that is required for H1 transfer, dont worry about it.



    more...


    house an unconditional love and unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. love symbol unconditional
  • unconditional love tattoo. love symbol unconditional



  • sriswam
    06-29 03:36 PM
    As per the blog from www.immigration-law.com, today is the last day USCIS will accept any Premium Processing requests for I-140s...

    06/29/2007: Today Will be the Last Date for I-140 PPS Filing

    USCIS has confirmed that the last day when they will accept the I-907 premium processing request for I-140 petition is today, June 29, 2007. Obviously "accept" means physically received or e-filed within today. Again, it is uncertain when the PPS was delivered to the postal station today but not picked up today. This is the risk involving delivery of documents to the Service Center via U.S. Express Mail. Such Express Mail remains in the postal station until it is picked up by the Service Center crew.

    I mailed Matthew OH about that. He has corrected the part about e-filing PPS (that's not an option)
    He says thats USCIS told him that they have to be *received* today. However, the customer service rep I called said its the *postmark* date. I guess it doesnt hurt to try mailing docs today. At worst, they return it.

    vkxml- I dont think that the act of opting to go PP would cause an RFE. Every case goes through the same process. It's not as if there are different rules for processing regular vs premium.





    tattoo unconditional love tattoo. her unconditional love and unconditional love tattoo. wear Scarlet#39;s tattoo?
  • wear Scarlet#39;s tattoo?



  • travellertvr
    03-22 01:38 PM
    I entered in the US on November 30, 2009 with H1-B visa valid till September 19, 2011, but passport expiration date was January 3, 2010. Customs and Border Protection officer put January 3, 2010 expiration date on my I-94. On December 11, 2009 I received new passport valid till December 11, 2014, but I-94 date has never been changed.

    I�ve applied for Green Card in 2010, labor certification has been approved on July 26, 2010, I-140 filed on November 16, 2010. My priority date is June 7, 2010.

    The lawyer I�m working with on my Green Card noticed that I was out of status in June, 2010. She suggested extension of H-1B visa. This was done, and my new H-1B dates are 10/18/2010 till 01/03/2013.

    According to my lawyer, new H-1B returned me back in status and working legally in the US, but it didn�t solve the problem of being out of status more than 180 days. And if I leave US now, there will be 3 year ban to enter back.

    Please advise if that�s correct and if there is any solution to this problem? If I leave US now, will I be banned 3 years to enter, even though my H1-B and I-94 now have all valid dates?



    more...


    pictures unconditional love tattoo. Heart, with unconditional love unconditional love tattoo. Unconditional Love Tattoo.
  • Unconditional Love Tattoo.



  • surge
    02-16 10:38 AM
    HI Surge
    As far as i have understood , if you have filed your I485 before expiry of your I-94 then you are legal in the country and you can use your AP to travel.

    not really, but close.

    i-94 expire 10/01/2007. married 09/12/2007. i-485 received by uscis on 11/26/2007.





    dresses Micro-Managing. unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo.
  • unconditional love tattoo.



  • Joey Foley
    May 16th, 2005, 07:13 PM
    Ok, this is something I don't think I have an eye for at all (or have ever had an eye for, yet).

    I have a photo project for a other photo study I'm taken. It's to photo a beauiful outdoor vista (any outdoor scene I pick).
    The objective is to produce a picture that gives a feeling of distance-a feeling of near or far.

    The subject is to photo a wonderful view that stretches as far as the eye can see.

    So am I even close or maybe getting close to achieving this?
    What do you think?
    I have some more to post but here's a few examples.

    Comments,suggestions,anything?

    Thanks again everyone for your help.
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/test2.jpg
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/test3.jpg
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/test5.jpg
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/test4.jpg
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/testing1.jpg



    more...


    makeup of unconditional love and unconditional love tattoo. an unconditional love and
  • an unconditional love and



  • MYGC2008
    04-13 10:06 AM
    Now a days RFE is very common. I got RFE on sept 2008 even though I am EB2 2006.


    Thanks guys for all your responses, much appreciated. not sure whats the RFE about, still waiting for the document, little bit tensed ....





    girlfriend wear Scarlet#39;s tattoo? unconditional love tattoo. the unconditional love.
  • the unconditional love.



  • fide_champ
    11-08 12:26 PM
    hello,

    I am trying to book an appointment for h1b visa stamping at the Chennai Us consulate for Nov 29th but I see no dates available for Nov 2010 for Chennai.

    Ony calcutta dates are available.

    Can I book an emergency appointment in this situation?

    I have been on h1 for the past 3 years.First came to US in 2004.Visa expired in 2006.

    Extended h1b here in USA..Now going to India for the first time after visa expiry.

    Also, for the stamping, should i carry all old LCA's or just the latest one?

    Thanks,
    arthi

    Chennai consulate these days open dates for the next 2 weeks. There are not a lot of people applying these days, so keep checking the dates.





    hairstyles unconditional love tattoo. unconditional love tattoo. Self Love tattoo
  • Self Love tattoo



  • sandy_anand
    01-24 10:06 AM
    Last year the annual cap was 149200, so EB1's share by 28.8% rule is 42963
    EB1 as you say received 41026.
    Spillover from EB1 was 42964 - 41026 = 1944 ~ 2K.

    This year we are back to the regular cap so the spillover from EB1 last year was on account of FB Spillover being added.

    Thanks! I stand corrected.





    wellwishergc
    01-03 08:28 AM
    Contributed 20$ this month; will be making a monthly contribution of 20$ until the SKIL Bill or CIR bill is passed

    My contribution is on way too.
    Confirmation no:5YP659022V963134M





    dakajo
    12-14 09:07 AM
    I just received a USCIS automated e-mail indicating an RFE has been issued with regard to my pending I-140 (pending since January 16, 2007, at NSC)...have yet to receive the actual RFE letter. My AP application has been pending since August 1, 2007, also at NSC. Can this RFE delay processing of my AP? I need to travel this month and had also sent a fax to USCIS requesting expediting the I-131. Please let me know what you think, as I am very worried! What could the RFE be in regards to? I work for a university, have a 4 year degree (obtained in the US, along with an MBA), and ability to pay should not be an issue. No experience required!

    Thanks!

    I-485/I-765 filed July 6, 2007 - EB3
    I-765 approved Sept. 11, 2007
    I-131 filed Aug. 1 2007 & pending
    FP completed Dec. 04, 2007



    No comments:

    Post a Comment