Monday, June 13, 2011

vampire diaries damon and stefan

images THE VAMPIRE DIARIES vampire diaries damon and stefan. #39;a-damon-elena-stefan.jpg
  • #39;a-damon-elena-stefan.jpg



  • Pallavi79
    01-11 11:54 AM
    <Quote>Pick your poison!</Quote>
    Good one.





    wallpaper #39;a-damon-elena-stefan.jpg vampire diaries damon and stefan. Vampire Diaries: Night of the
  • Vampire Diaries: Night of the



  • addsf345
    11-20 04:21 PM
    Co-sufferers,

    Due to our enemy#1 - Mr.Retrogression :eek: and the current state of economy, so many of us have used or will be using (willingly or not) AC-21 provision soon. I am wondering if you have seen cases denied solely due to AC-21?

    There are other threads for wrong denials due to employer invoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of filling 485. However this is to discuss the ultimate outcome of the case, as the above CIS mistake can be revoked using an MTR. What could be the other reasons? Historically? Statistics?

    I have personally met some people who used AC-21 and all of them have their 485 approved.:rolleyes: So please share more details if you have gone through this pain, or know someone. Knowing what went wrong can help all of us others to watch out for such mistakes.:confused:

    Thanks all for sharing.:)

    I personally know one my co-worker and other a friend's friend. Both from India & didn't even informed INS (now CIS) about job change. No RFE, they did recieve their GC without any issues.





    vampire diaries damon and stefan. vampire diaries damon and
  • vampire diaries damon and



  • jonty_11
    07-05 04:44 PM
    Good Catch Jonty, and the guy has the audacity to claim that his(is it really his, or store bought) priority date is 2004. For the sake of thousands who are not scamming the system, I sure hope this guy had sent a single check for 140 and 485 together.
    Man....I dont mean to be rude...but these are times of trial and frustration....





    2011 Vampire Diaries: Night of the vampire diaries damon and stefan. Vampire Diaries Cast
  • Vampire Diaries Cast



  • xstal
    01-22 05:18 PM
    See this link http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/cbo_30sept08.pdf
    See Q.18. I think your case is one of the TSC-VSC-TSC or NSC-CSC-NSC transfers. Your attorney needs to follow up with USCIS and USCIS will issue new receipts with the correct receipt dates. Contrary to earlier post, cases are processed per receipt dates, not notice dates. Check your latest 485 receipts for the dates.

    "18.Question: There are I-140 and I-485 cases that were originally filed TSC, then transferred to VSC, then transferred back to TSC 3 months later. As a result of the transfer, the original receipt date was replaced with the date of last transfer which is 3 months behind. This causes such cases behind the current processing dates at TSC. What could TSC do to pull those cases forward in the line of cases waiting for processing to correct the problem?
    Response: Cases should always retain their original receipt date. If you are aware of cases that lost that date because of work flow transfers, please let us know so we can correct the problem."

    per my OP, my physical receipt said my "RECEIPT date" is July 30th.
    but the ONLINE status said "it was RECEIVED on Sept 5th"\

    I was mainly concern about the wording on the online statis "received on..."

    how did you determine I was a NSC-CSC-NSC transfer case from that?
    I am a little confused here.

    thank you very much



    more...


    vampire diaries damon and stefan. Paul Wesley ( Stefan Salvatore
  • Paul Wesley ( Stefan Salvatore



  • kk_kk
    07-16 01:59 PM
    Lately we have been seeing, USCIS is asking for the proff of continious legal stay and one of the proof's is I-94.

    Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?

    Thank You.





    vampire diaries damon and stefan. the-vampire-diaries-lost-girls
  • the-vampire-diaries-lost-girls



  • Robert Kumar
    02-15 08:09 AM
    If I were to file EB2 now,

    1. Can I use ads done for somebody else, to save time.
    2. Should the ad in the paper say "Masters needed, or Bachelors + 5 years".

    Is this point 2 very important in the ad itself.

    Thank you,
    Bobby.



    more...


    vampire diaries damon and stefan. tattoo The Vampire Diaries
  • tattoo The Vampire Diaries



  • sdudeja
    01-30 08:29 AM
    GReyhair thanks for your reply. My concern is not the FP. I am thinking even if they approved her GC and mailed on Jan 12, how can they do it before the the FP date which was Jan 15.





    2010 vampire diaries damon and vampire diaries damon and stefan. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
  • THE VAMPIRE DIARIES



  • MYGCBY2010
    10-02 05:25 PM
    Filed in Nebraska...Went to CSC... Got my Receipt Number Sept last week...



    more...


    vampire diaries damon and stefan. Elena, Stefan amp; Damon
  • Elena, Stefan amp; Damon



  • thomachan72
    09-17 09:22 AM
    For a person holding a 10-year multiple entry B1/B2 visa, how long can they stay for each visit. Is it determined at the port of entry by the officer? or is there a standard like 30 days or something per visit? I know parents visiting can stay for max of 6 months. Can they travel across to canada and then reenter for another 6 months? Just curious.





    hair Vampire Diaries Cast vampire diaries damon and stefan. On The Vampire Diaries, Damon
  • On The Vampire Diaries, Damon



  • ashkam
    07-26 11:11 AM
    According to my attorney, it will be an amendment to the existing I-140.



    more...


    vampire diaries damon and stefan. The Vampire Diaries Season 1
  • The Vampire Diaries Season 1



  • vxg
    09-18 04:09 PM
    vxg...I disagree with your statement that "stamp...can be forged'. Anything can be forged (e.g. passport, money). If the I-551 is legit what do you have to be afraid of?

    wandmaker is correct. Take infopass, tell them you may have to travel soon and get the stamp. I've done it...nothing wrong with that. By the way, since your I-485 is approved, your AP is no longer valid and you should not use it.

    What is stated came from my lawyer and a friend of mine ran into trouble in India where immigration folks gave him hard time and did not believe the stamp when he was returning. At US entry point you will be OK with stamp however you need approval notice as local office will not stamp passport without you having the notice.





    hot Paul Wesley ( Stefan Salvatore vampire diaries damon and stefan. vampire diaries damon and
  • vampire diaries damon and



  • sodh
    07-13 12:41 AM
    May be someone was right they are load testing



    more...


    house Brother, Stephan Salvatore vampire diaries damon and stefan. The Vampire Diaries vs
  • The Vampire Diaries vs



  • rajuseattle
    04-28 04:03 PM
    gc_check:

    Very good advice to young EB-3 folks.





    tattoo the-vampire-diaries-lost-girls vampire diaries damon and stefan. Vampire Diaries Damon: vampire
  • Vampire Diaries Damon: vampire



  • javadeveloper
    11-24 02:03 PM
    my 485 got denied lastweek as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I am filing MTR..

    Sorry to hear that!Are you still maintaining your H1 status to continue working?As per my company if you have time left on your H1 (6 years - #of years of used H1B) you can use that to continue working.



    more...


    pictures tattoo The Vampire Diaries vampire diaries damon and stefan. This is Stefan and Damon in
  • This is Stefan and Damon in



  • pani_6
    01-27 04:33 PM
    This is the time Guys...Please contribute..dont think...just Do it as Nike says!
    Missing this window of oppurtunity will be costly..

    --------------------------------
    Contributions so Far $137, monthly $35





    dresses vampire diaries damon and vampire diaries damon and stefan. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
  • THE VAMPIRE DIARIES



  • xu1
    08-07 09:32 AM
    http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx

    Try this DOL wage library for a start. EB2, i guess, needs a level4 wage in your area.

    Hello Gurus,

    I am currently looking for a job and I have a US Master's degree. I am stuck in this retrogression and my lawyer applied for EB3, and I have no choice but looking for another job that requires me a M.S. with higher salary so I could apply for EB2

    Do you know where I can see which is the minimum wage for applying as EB2?? I remember in my Labor certification there was a place where I used to check minimal wage requirements.

    I am rest of the world, and having an EB2 application will let me jump out of the retrogression if EB2 continues to be available

    Thanks in advance
    Kukitron



    more...


    makeup Elena, Stefan amp; Damon vampire diaries damon and stefan. Brother, Stephan Salvatore
  • Brother, Stephan Salvatore



  • drirshad
    08-08 04:35 PM
    I am one of the July 2nd filer, EB2 India, PD is April 2005. There is problem if you filed 485 at NSC but got a receipt# starting with WAC we must address it asap.

    I called up NSC with my Receipt that starts with WAC as it was send to CSC by NSC that processed the application send me the first notice with RD 07/02/2007. I again got the second I-485 transfer notice in September with RD 09/26/2007 saying my case has been transferred back to NSC office as they have jurisdiction over it. The IO says as my application receipt# starts with WAC it will processed by the CSC processing dates that is dead at May 2006 rather than the NSC processing dates that is at 10th August 2007 making my 485 eligible for processing.

    If we do not solve this problem we could be lingering in CSC for years.

    If there has been cases where someone had I-485 Receipt# starting with WAC but got processed by NSC processing dates as it was filed there please come forward.

    Looks like there has been some TSC approvals for EAC receipts but no news on NSC, anybody please post here.

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/168256035





    girlfriend Vampire Diaries Damon: vampire vampire diaries damon and stefan. The Vampire Diaries
  • The Vampire Diaries



  • immi_enthu
    08-10 04:26 PM
    your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.


    wont the company receive a courtesy copy even if attroney files it ?





    hairstyles The Vampire Diaries Season 1 vampire diaries damon and stefan. vampire diaries damon and
  • vampire diaries damon and



  • man-woman-and-gc
    04-01 06:13 PM
    I would be appreciated, if people returning at NJ Airports can post their experiences of Successful re-entry . That would definitely be helpful to all other people, who will have to travel, in case of Emergency.

    I and my wife entered successfully at EWR, end of Feb this year. I'm on my 7 year on H1-B that was stamped just a month ago in Ottawa Consulate in Canada. Also, I had new passport renewed from India. My Visa was stamped on my old passport that was expiring in Dec 2009.

    My wife is in her 4th year (2nd extension) of H1-B and her Visa was stamped as well, a month ago at Ottawa Consulate.

    There were no issues at all at POE. We were asked what we did at our respective companies, but were not asked for any letter etc. Both of us are permanent employees in our companies.

    Feel free to PM me if you have any specific question regarding our POE experience at Newark Airport.





    gc03
    09-07 02:09 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC





    ItIsNotFunny
    03-04 05:22 PM
    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??

    I would say this is the best time to get education. Learn something, as soon as you have work permit, that will pay you back heavily.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment