Monday, June 13, 2011

veil hairstyles

images birdcage veil hairstyles. Big Flower with Birdcage Veil veil hairstyles. wedding hairstyles with veils
  • wedding hairstyles with veils



  • sunny1000
    04-07 04:02 PM
    But what happens if they send out FP notice and she doesn't do FP...it is going to be few years to get divorce as we have daughter...So i am pretty much sure i will get GC before we get divorce...At this point i cannot let USCIS know also because we are not yet divorced.

    At this time, you don't have to inform USCIS of anything as your status has not changed from "married" to "divorced". There is no "seperated" status in I-485.

    If you get your GC and your wife is still back in India, hers will be considered abandoned for a lack of Parole (unless she comes back, renews her parole before Sept 2008 and goes back again).

    My personal 2 cents, if I were you, I will make sure that the child's application is intact (unless she is a U.S citizen).

    What did your lawyer say?





    wallpaper wedding hairstyles with veils veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. I bought my irdcage veil thus
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. I bought my irdcage veil thus



  • raysaikat
    03-28 11:01 PM
    Saikat,

    Thank you for your replies. One more question....if the change of status from F1 to H1B within the US is denied then does my F1 visa get automatically revoked?

    -rgpr

    Note that "status" is different from "visa".

    Since this will be your first H1-B visa, it is very unlikely that USCIS will grant you change of status without going out of US. That is, assuming that USCIS approves your H1-B petition, most likely you will get an I-797 (which would be valid from Oct 1, 2010) without an attached I-94. This means to get in the H1-B status, you need to go out and reenter US around Oct 1 (I think you will not be able to enter more than a couple of weeks before the start date of I-797).

    Coming to the denial, what denial are you referring to? There are many situations.

    In general, your status is determined by the latest I-94 card. For F-1 students, that usually says "D/S" which means Duration of study (or Duration of status). That means, the moment you quit your school --- i.e., you no longer remain a student in good standing at your University --- you lose your F-1 status.

    Now supposing that you do not quit your school:

    (i) If your H1-B petition is denied (i.e., no approved I-797), then no harm. You remain in F-1 status.

    (ii) If your H1-B petition is approved, but comes without I-94 card, then you continue to remain in your F-1 status until you go out of US and reenter using your H1-B VISA (that means, you need to get an H1-B visa stamp on your passport as well) and get the corresponding I-94 card.

    In this scenario, I believe that if you decide not to use the approved H1-B visa (i.e., you continue your Ph.d., and do not go out, or do not reenter using the H1-B visa), then you would continue to remain in F-1 status even after Oct 1, 2010. However, you may want to confirm that with a lawyer.

    (iii) If your H1-B petition is approved and comes with an attached I-94 card (this is unlikely), then you lose your F-1 status from the day written on the I-94 card. At that day you would go in the H1-B status and must be working.





    veil hairstyles. Floral hairstyle, woman face
  • Floral hairstyle, woman face



  • ita
    10-18 04:26 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please tell me how do I create a thread for new posting.
    Searched for New Thread ut didn't find any.

    Thanks.





    2011 birdcage veil hairstyles. I bought my irdcage veil thus veil hairstyles. Hairstyles Half Up Veil
  • Hairstyles Half Up Veil



  • neogator
    02-15 03:36 PM
    Inter-State( Country ) marriages would be on the rise !! :)



    more...


    veil hairstyles. Hairstyle with Veil and
  • Hairstyle with Veil and



  • paskal
    08-23 11:51 PM
    I believe that several people have won WOM cases....

    I also hear that Sheila Murthy is planning to file a WOM with a large group of clients to offset cost.

    Might be worth getting a second opinion with an attorney that's filed and won WOM cases....

    welcome to IV!





    veil hairstyles. hairstyles with veil.
  • hairstyles with veil.



  • neelu
    03-28 08:26 PM
    I understand that IV needs the money to get things done. But money is not the only thing IV needs. It needs people to volunteer, make calls, meet lawmakers, participate in rallys, general conference calls and start motivating campaigns like the one availing FOIA. If money contributions are the only way for people to be up-to-date about status of IV activities, then what about the people who contribute in other forms?

    IV may get the money needed, but at what cost?



    more...


    veil hairstyles. hairstyles with veil. veil on bridal hairstyle; veil on bridal hairstyle
  • hairstyles with veil. veil on bridal hairstyle; veil on bridal hairstyle



  • meridiani.planum
    07-19 03:20 AM
    Thank you Ganguteli and Elaine for your responses.

    It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.

    Thank you once again for your replies.

    good to hear that it worked out ok in your case!
    One Q: how long did it take for USCIS to get back to you with a confirmation that the MTR was accepted? [from the day you requested it]





    2010 Floral hairstyle, woman face veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. Big Flower with Birdcage Veil
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. Big Flower with Birdcage Veil



  • svrao2001
    12-06 11:53 AM
    My new employer has asked me to provide copies of 1. Labor approval, 2. I-485 notice, 3. EAD to issue employement verification letter.



    more...


    veil hairstyles. hairstyles+updos+with+veil
  • hairstyles+updos+with+veil



  • jaithran
    05-13 08:21 AM
    In Bank and other Government agencies they officially refer as I-485 Resident. In bank while approving a loan, one of the valid statuses is I-485 Resident.





    hair Hairstyles Half Up Veil veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. or irdcage veil,; or irdcage veil,. whoodie
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. or irdcage veil,; or irdcage veil,. whoodie



  • Fightwithfate
    03-15 12:42 PM
    Hi Thank you all,

    Today (03/15/2010) my employer got Receipt No mail from VSC. It says that VSC Received date is 03/12/2010 and the count of 15 days will start from 03/12/2010.But FedEx Delivery date is 03/04/2010.
    Does they process premium processing like this?

    Hi attorneys/seniors,
    Getting confused about the online status.
    Today morning my employer got mail from VSC saying that their received date is 03/12/2010
    Status check online by 10:30 AM(03/15/2010)
    Status:Initial Review
    Date received shown:03/12/2010

    Status check online by 1:00 PM(03/15/2010)
    Status:Acceptance
    Date received shown:03/15/2010

    Status went back from Inital review to Acceptance and date also changed from 03/12/2010 to 03/15/2010.

    Got confused.
    How it works normally?



    more...


    veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. Birdcage Veils; Birdcage Veils. john123
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. Birdcage Veils; Birdcage Veils. john123



  • gc123
    04-15 09:58 AM
    we had a similar issue,

    what happens is that when you efile with IRS, They dont have data that your wife had SSN last year, and they have just the ITIN number. thats the reason efile gets rejected. you need to manually file this year and next year it should be OK to efile.
    I am not sure which pacakge you are using to Efile, I had similar problem with HR blocks tax cut software.

    Hope this information helps

    Thanks





    hot Hairstyle with Veil and veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. stylish irdcage veil from
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. stylish irdcage veil from



  • msr999
    03-03 08:41 PM
    EB2 gets unused EB1 quota. So potentially more GC numbers under EB2. Now I am not sure if EB1 is fully utilized or not so it might not really matter.

    I have been thinking in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters after filing 485. Here is the scenario..

    My friend (EB2-INDIA-Labor_Dec2005-485_receipt_Date_072007) and I (EB3-INDIA--Labor_Dec2001-485_receipt_Date_062007) have filed our I-485 almost same time...

    Assume that all Dates are curent now...My friend was saying that he will get his GC prior to me since he is EB2...

    My question is in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters once we file I-485. According to me, as long as Visa dates are current EB2/EB3 does not matter. It all depends of RD (Receipt Date) when Visa dates are current..

    Please correct me if I am wrong...



    more...


    house birdcage veil hairstyles veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. incredible irdcage veils!
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. incredible irdcage veils!



  • pxkuma
    04-07 08:20 PM
    There is absolutely no reason to fear. I also work for a TARP recipient. In January, I received a 3 year extension beyond the 6th year.

    I went to Toronto last week for my H1B stamping. At no point of time, did anyone ask about TARP or any ramifications related to it. All talk of no H1B extensions beyond 6 years is absolutely false. Also, I can't imagine the BofA case rejection to be true either.





    tattoo hairstyles with veil. veil hairstyles. Wedding hairstyles with veil4
  • Wedding hairstyles with veil4



  • yingli
    08-25 02:57 PM
    Thanks you all so much for the reply! I really appreciate it!

    How do I respond to the government's motion that the USCIS's decision on the adjustment of status (I485) is discretionary, so it does not fall under Mandamus? The U.S. attorneys wrote that only NATURALIZATION (but not greencard application) falls under Mandamus. Any suggestions?

    I am thinking about using a different lawyer. My current lawyer only complains that he lost money on my case (I paid $2,500 lawyer fee!), but does not really care about the outcome of my case.

    I will definitely check with Sheila Murthy. Any other recommendations? If you do not feel comfortable posting your lawyers' contact info. here, can you send me a private message (yingli95@gmail.com)?

    YL



    more...


    pictures hairstyles with veil. veil on bridal hairstyle; veil on bridal hairstyle veil hairstyles. bridal veil hairstyles
  • bridal veil hairstyles



  • wonderlust
    08-08 05:27 PM
    This is correct. I went to USPS a couple days ago. If I fill out the inquiry form and send it in to USPS headquater, they will track it. If it is cashed, they'll let me know who cashed it. If it is not cashed 60 days from when you first bought the money order, USPS will refund the money to me.

    The problem for us is: given the chaos and delay in the immigration process, we cannot be sure the USCIS cashes the check within 60 days of receiving it. If we file inquiry for the Money Order with USPS, we risk canceling the MO before USCIS can cash it. Then our case is screwed...

    I hate USPS... They should have offered the option to seperat simple inquiry and request of refund... I cannot believe this sh&*&*!:mad:

    Good luck to us anyway. Next time, use your personal check or MO from your bank...

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USPS Issued MO's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    The way you track money orders is , after 30 days from the date u gave them out , pull out the Money Order Sequence "Number" at the bottom of the top slip that you have. Give that in along with $5 to your local post office. they would track it for you and give a report.

    CAREFUL though. USPS , when it goes to track the MO, if it has not been cashed, they will give back the value on that MO (say the face value of the MO is $500 , if un-cashed , they give u $500 ). So, the person intended to cash it cannot.

    If cashed they give you the person's ID who cashed it.

    So, wait for a while before you invoke the process.





    dresses birdcage veil hairstyles. stylish irdcage veil from veil hairstyles. wedding haircuts
  • wedding haircuts



  • nousername
    02-25 04:35 PM
    You are wrong, H1 by it's definition is a dual intent visa. On the other hand F1 is where it is assumed that you will go back after completing your education.

    H1B is temporary visa.
    Green Card is permanent.

    On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.

    So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.



    more...


    makeup hairstyles+updos+with+veil veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles
  • birdcage veil hairstyles



  • nat23
    06-14 11:17 AM
    I would recommend you stick to you H1B by getting an extension on H1. The problem with EAD is that EAD extensions take long and there is no guarantee your EAD extension will be granted before the present one expires. If this were to happen you are out of status (ppl correct me here if I'm wrong). So maintain ur H1 status as far as possible.





    girlfriend Wedding hairstyles with veil4 veil hairstyles. Wedding Hairstyles For Short
  • Wedding Hairstyles For Short



  • smuggymba
    05-11 02:11 PM
    I will be applying for Employment Based green card (EB 1) as I am a multinational Manger . Would also like to include my spouse in the process. He is currently entering the US in July on F1 Visa to enroll into full time masters for 2 years My employer can file for a green card anytime

    I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending

    We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice

    Are you from infy/TCS/Wipro....in that case no problem.

    and yeah...welcome to IV.





    hairstyles birdcage veil hairstyles. Birdcage Veils; Birdcage Veils. john123 veil hairstyles. birdcage veil hairstyles. style irdcage veil is; style irdcage veil is
  • birdcage veil hairstyles. style irdcage veil is; style irdcage veil is



  • ASingh10
    07-26 09:16 AM
    Thank you all for your replies.

    ASingh





    gc_bucs
    04-20 06:42 PM
    Per Mattheww Oh's web site, Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Immigration Oversight Hearings were held on 04/19/2007 and 04/20/2007. I haven't read the details yet. The details are at http://www.immigration-law.com/





    h1techSlave
    07-15 10:39 AM
    The reason for these kinds of unreasonable RFEs is simple - Improving the US economy; one RFE at a time.

    In my understanding there is no rule or guidelines regarding usage of same photos more than once. The only restriction is that the photo should not be more than 6 months old. If I remember correctly, I have used the same photos for various purposes like Visa, EAD, AP etc.

    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment