Friday, June 10, 2011

versos de amor de emos

images versos de amor de emos versos de amor de emos. de amor. amor de emos. versos
  • de amor. amor de emos. versos



  • eravi
    08-09 11:30 AM
    What can we do here?
    Anyone aho applied in NSC with a WAC receipt notice got 485 approval?
    What is the current state of California service center?





    wallpaper de amor. amor de emos. versos versos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. el amor emo ¡¡¡ XD. smokeyboi.
  • versos de amor de emos. el amor emo ¡¡¡ XD. smokeyboi.



  • waitin_toolong
    08-14 06:17 AM
    Hello All,

    One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that I-94 card could be stamped with the date on my current visa stamp at the port of entry. This would invalidate my wife's transfer since the new transferred visa is valid until 2009 whereas my stamping with my old employer is valid only until Dec 2007. In order to avoid this, should my wife submit her passport as well as the I-797 and I-539 from my current employer and ask the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94? Please advise.

    Regards,
    Azeez

    It would not invalidate the transfer, as legally there is no such thing as transfer it is always a new H1/4 what she loses is her extension period on I-94 and you will be forced to file an extension for her an unnecessary hassel. Usually if H1/4 travel together this problem rarely happens as the H4 spouse is automatically given same I-94 time as H1 per their new I-797. But some VO's surprise are still too new at their job to figure out the same for H4 travelling alone.





    versos de amor de emos. de amor emo. mensajes
  • de amor emo. mensajes



  • h1techSlave
    02-21 09:23 AM
    Looks like you are on EAD. Are you still finding it difficult to find a job?

    I have one ing savings account and one Bank of America account. I do automatic transfer between these accounts penny per month. that should keep my accounts active.

    If I do not get job in another one,two months, I have to pack my bags.





    2011 versos de amor de emos. el amor emo ¡¡¡ XD. smokeyboi. versos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. amor de emos. notas-tristes-de-
  • versos de amor de emos. amor de emos. notas-tristes-de-



  • gveerab
    09-12 05:19 PM
    Last month I filed using E-file system and got the AP within a month, I am very happy with E-file system. I used for both EAD and AP. Some people said we need to give fingerprints, if we file using e-file. But I didn't receive finger print notice.

    Below are the answers for your questions

    1) AP is a permission to travel, if you are not planning to travel plans need not renew. But it's good idea to renew, for emergency purpose. You need not worry about expiry date, it's not a Visa. EAD also same, I applied after my first EAD expired and got the new EAD.
    2) I am not sure about your second question, but if you use e-file,system will take care for u.
    3) You need not enter Attorney's name, you need to enter your name in self filing section. All the future communication including approval and receipt will come to you.

    Thanks,
    Veera

    Hi,
    I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.

    1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
    2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
    3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
    4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?

    Thank you.



    more...


    versos de amor de emos. hEaRtDeAd.jpg amor emo
  • hEaRtDeAd.jpg amor emo



  • string_235
    12-05 05:29 PM
    Hi,
    My company has applied for my wife's L1B to L2 conversion on 28-OCT-2008 at Vermont Service Center. Anyone knows how much time typically it takes for this request?

    When we are checking USCIS website, we are getting the following message continuously. My wife called to USCIS and USCIS said, case status is valid only in the system and the person does not know why that error message is coming.

    "Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov."


    We are thinking that probably lots of applications are pending and that could be the reason. Once they pick up, it will be changed to Case received and pending and finally a decision will come.

    Do you know if this is something we need to worry about that something might be wrong which might cause a long delay? Actually my wife is pregnant and she can travel back by air only till January 15th, 2008 at the maximum. So we are just worried.


    Do you know how much time it takes normally for this sort of application too? Also if at all, a rejection comes, will there be any legal way she can stay back till couple of months as she will not be able to travel back that time?


    Greatly appreciate your help in this regard!!!!





    versos de amor de emos. laseverything Poemas+emos
  • laseverything Poemas+emos



  • thomachan72
    09-17 09:22 AM
    For a person holding a 10-year multiple entry B1/B2 visa, how long can they stay for each visit. Is it determined at the port of entry by the officer? or is there a standard like 30 days or something per visit? I know parents visiting can stay for max of 6 months. Can they travel across to canada and then reenter for another 6 months? Just curious.



    more...


    versos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. amor; imagenes de amor de emos.
  • versos de amor de emos. amor; imagenes de amor de emos.



  • GCwaitforever
    03-22 07:41 PM
    Many Greencard holders have a difficulty marrying spouses from another country (than USA). USCIS imposes harsh rules and Greencard holders can not even bring their spouses on a travel permit for visitation rights. Prisoners fare better as they have visitation rights and their spouses can come and see them.

    V-Visa is introduced to alleviate these problems of Greencard holder spouses. But V-Visa provisions allow only greencard holders from 2000 and before to bring their spouses here and V-Visa does not expire.

    Is IV going to work on extending the V-Visa provisions to beyond 2000?





    2010 de amor emo. mensajes versos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos
  • versos de amor de emos



  • makemygc
    07-30 05:14 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I was thinking of creating a thread for this purpose. Self filers please make sure that you file the "correct" versions of 131 and 765

    Here is a link for your reference.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D

    Interesting thing with this new form is the re-enactment of interim EAD. We yet to get any confirmation on that though.



    more...


    versos de amor de emos. fotos de amor de emos.
  • fotos de amor de emos.



  • Canadian_Dream
    07-24 04:58 PM
    I was in the same situation. My application sent on June 8, received June 11 was entered in the system in July second week while my spouse's application was entered in the system today. There seems to be some delay in processing June second week applications, this is just from my observations from various posts and following . Rest assured you will receive the receipt. I was panicked regarding my application whether it is returned or lost or denied.
    When I looked at the I-485 adjudicators manual (available at USCIS website) I found out that all applications are entered in the system even if it is routed be returned back to the applicant for whatever reason. It is simply not possible to not to have an application in the system. So I guess it is matter of time before you will get the receipt. Check with USCIS customer service reps, they are very friendly. If you don't hear anything in another day or two open a service request. This was advised to me by USCIS customer service rep. It usually take 30 days to receive a response but at least you will be assured that someone is looking at it. NSC has issued a notice saying all the applications will be receipted by Aug 01, so wait till then and if you don't hear from them refile the whole thing again as a last resort.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck !!!


    Hi ,

    Our attorney mailed our applications to NSC on 7thJune and thru USPS tracking number, we know it has reached NSC on11th June early morning. Have called NSC 5 times in last 3weeks, but every time, I am told our data is not in the system.... Our attorney is asking us to hold on for some more time, till he hears from his bank if the checks have been encashed??? But till now, no news...

    Kindly let us know, if anybody who have filed at same time and have not yet received any update???

    Thanks in advance!!!!





    hair versos de amor de emos. amor de emos. notas-tristes-de- versos de amor de emos. avance triunfo del amor
  • avance triunfo del amor



  • i4u
    04-16 12:50 PM
    what happened? what advice did you get from your lawyer?

    I know of a friend who was let go, and he cannot work for any of the agency that were clients of his consulting company.

    Hi,

    I signed an agreement with my employer who is holding my H1 visa. Agreement is saying I should not work for same client for 1 year. While I am on project, client is offering me Permanent job. My employer is saying I should not accept the employment offer from client. If I ignore my employer and accepts the offer from my client, I am going to be in trouble?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Venkat.



    more...


    versos de amor de emos. fanatico de Poemas+emos
  • fanatico de Poemas+emos



  • FredG
    July 18th, 2004, 07:48 AM
    Welcome aboard Brandon. Hope you enjoy it here. I agree with Gary's comments. The flower benefited from a little sharpening.

    Gary, I think I did something similar. I couldn't tell if you masked it or not. In PS, I first selected all the sky with the magic wand, then expanded that selection 3 pixels, then put a 3 pixel feather on it, then inverted the selection so all the greenery was selected with a soft edge. I then put an adjustment layer bumping up the saturation. Finally, I filled the above selection with black on the adjustment layer's mask so the bump only applied to the sky. From there, it's a matter of taste for how much saturation is desired.





    hot hEaRtDeAd.jpg amor emo versos de amor de emos. hair mensajes de amor emo.
  • hair mensajes de amor emo.



  • div_bell_2003
    03-06 02:03 AM
    Online application usually warrants a fingerprinting , it's best to apply in paper if that needs to be avoided.



    more...


    house imagenes de amor emo. mensajes versos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos
  • versos de amor de emos



  • go_guy123
    03-12 01:12 PM
    In addition to the above questions:

    USICS had stopped the movement of EB2/EB3 dates by not allotting visas and on the other hand they had also added too many restrictions on H1 extension [like valid Purchase Order for all visa extension], no matter you have approved I-140. These days they give H1 extn for only that period of time till PO is valid. That means if the PO is valid for 4 monnths one gets H1 extn for 4 months only and if it 6 mths then extension for only 6 months. This means that after 4,6 months one again has to apply for H1/H4 extensions and again pay all those fees.


    This really sucks !!
    Is the intention of all these laws is to catch fraud or kick out all immigrants from this country ?
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

    Yes, to some extent they do want to end the use of H1B for contract related jobs.
    Benching, percentage basis etc were not in H1B rules. Now they are trying to crack down on all that. They are trying to make the H1B-body shopper business model un-viable.





    tattoo laseverything Poemas+emos versos de amor de emos. Amor-imposible-emo-dolor-emo-
  • Amor-imposible-emo-dolor-emo-



  • masti_Gai
    01-05 03:58 PM
    that might stop ppl from visiting the site and contributing their views in regards to the various immigration issues



    more...


    pictures versos de amor de emos. amor; imagenes de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos
  • versos de amor de emos



  • hoosier07
    07-25 05:19 PM
    Something does not sound right here. How can the employer "misplace" the upper portion of the approval notice? In the first place, why did he even separate the upper portion and the lower portion? He is supposed to give you the entire document as a single piece of paper.
    Some thing really does not sound right here. By law, he is required to give you the approval notice.

    Thanks for the reply. It says on the document itself that the petitioner should keep the upper portion of the notice and give the lower portion to the worker.

    Does anyone know the procedure to get the duplicate and how long it takes?





    dresses hair mensajes de amor emo. versos de amor de emos. imagenes chistosas de amor.
  • imagenes chistosas de amor.



  • mdforgc
    04-29 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your contributions.

    All of IV's funds have been used to pay for lobbying, advertising on rediff(not anymore), organization registration, mailbox, domain name registration mainly.

    Travel, food, rental cars, hotels for core groups members is not being charged to immigration voice's account and its coming from out-of-pocket of core group.

    Just wanted to clarify.

    Thanks.

    I just wanted to thank the core group again from the depth of my heart for the selflessness you guys are showing. We all appreciate it, nor only by words, but also by opening our checkbooks. I know that an amonut of 100K is nothing in trying to bring attention to our cause, but you guys have sure come a long way.



    more...


    makeup fotos de amor de emos. versos de amor de emos. imagenes de amor emo. mensajes
  • imagenes de amor emo. mensajes



  • carbon
    05-31 12:38 PM
    How about contacting companies to give us contact numbers of their employees who's green card is in process, then we can contact them and inform them about IV !





    girlfriend Amor-imposible-emo-dolor-emo- versos de amor de emos. frases de amor emo.
  • frases de amor emo.



  • gcdreamer05
    01-12 11:20 AM
    Is there something we can do to avoid this PIMS delay.......

    I have been trying to ask the attorney and even the free chat on IV but no one is giving a clear solution on how to avoid pims delay. :mad:

    I too need to go for stamping and am delaying it just because of this pims delay.





    hairstyles fanatico de Poemas+emos versos de amor de emos. fotos de amor de emos. amor de emos. fotos de amor de
  • fotos de amor de emos. amor de emos. fotos de amor de



  • chanduv23
    12-05 08:23 AM
    Overall, what I feel is, anyone can screw up. There is no gaurantee on immigration lawyers. Immigration law is very complicated, every decision is made on a case to case basis, and there are no proper defined protocols, most immigration laws when implemented, these lawyers deal with them on trial and error basis, so when INS changes their ways, these lawyers seem to have screwed up, but then these lawyers adapt to the change, unfortunately the immigrant suffers. Thats how this system is.
    do not name lawyers in your posts- admin





    RadioactveChimp
    04-16 12:00 PM
    thanks for the comments guys and dean
    i dont get waht your argument is about

    all I am saying is they are a tad bit boring and uncreative, but don't let that stop you :thumb: keep truckin' pal :D





    rjgleason
    July 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
    I doubt very much that one could find any worthwhile criticism of the works of Janet, Gary & Anders............(and a lot of others here)

    And if one tires of birds, flowers, etc. then someone should offer to share a branch with this guy:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/574/6HW7M7993_cc-med.jpg



    No comments:

    Post a Comment