Thursday, June 23, 2011

video games clipart

images Like the model Video Games video games clipart. soul-sucking video games
  • soul-sucking video games



  • gcwant
    04-03 06:44 PM
    I am a 2nd july ead filer and my ead expires in month of october 08 i have heard that we have to file 4 months before ,do i have to file 4 months before 2nd july or 4 months before expiry of my 1st EAd which is october 08.
    please advice

    thanks
    gcwant





    wallpaper soul-sucking video games video games clipart. VACATION CLIP ART handwashing
  • VACATION CLIP ART handwashing



  • Lacris
    08-09 10:41 PM
    I was wondering if we could have on this site some reliable information about the most important aspects of GC processing. People are posting a lot all the time and asking the same things all over again, and while many answers are pertinent, we must realize not everyone knows the laws and rules.Not to mention how much time it takes to search the threads and find what you want to know. If there was a place where they could lookup the information they need and this information would be provided by knowledgeable persons, like admins or moderators, not other members, maybe we could avoid having so many threads and posts.I understand that would involve some effort, but in the end there would not be so much need to go thru all the posts and make sure people are not misleading others or create panic.
    Of course, this is stil a forum and it's only natural to have people expressing themselves, but maybe in that situation they would not have to post so much and use the space on the servers.

    Thank you





    video games clipart. Fable+1996+video+game
  • Fable+1996+video+game



  • meghanap2000
    11-06 11:52 AM
    Hi,
    How much time did they give you for responding to the RFE?
    Also any one has a sample of the affidavit?

    Thanks


    I DID NOT GET rfe BECAUSE i have submitted all the documents upfront along with 485 application. For affadavit format.. go to this link..and see formats ...

    Birth Certificate Unavailable / Affidavit for I-485 - ImmigrationPortal Forums (http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=144485)





    2011 VACATION CLIP ART handwashing video games clipart. clipart images Bobapr,
  • clipart images Bobapr,



  • indi0818
    03-07 12:25 PM
    People keep talking about RFE and LUD (soft LUD, hard LUD). Can someone explain what these are and what do they signify? I have my EAD, AP and my 140 is just approved. I have already passed 180 days after the filing of 485. If I change jobs can my employer still revoke my I-140 and harm my 485? These may be repeated questions but I am new to the forum .. and I m unable to get specific answers.

    Thanks in advance guys.



    more...


    video games clipart. deadwaistontime video game
  • deadwaistontime video game



  • diptam
    06-26 04:07 PM
    I work for a wierd desi company - They are okay payment wise ( though they also make lot of money out of me) but 485 fees they dont want to take up right now.

    for me company is paying for everything except medical..





    video games clipart. Video Tutorial: Hemera Photo
  • Video Tutorial: Hemera Photo



  • purplehazea
    05-31 06:14 PM
    I'm not trying to give you cause for concern, so please don't take my posting out of context.

    Good luck and future success!!

    Of course you are!



    more...


    video games clipart. I like playing video games and
  • I like playing video games and



  • ssksubash
    11-13 03:37 PM
    Thank you all for your valuable input. I have a follow up question :

    Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.

    Here is the situation :

    My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.

    Thank you for your time.





    2010 Fable+1996+video+game video games clipart. Like the model Video Games
  • Like the model Video Games



  • krishnam70
    08-14 11:06 PM
    I was wondering if we could have on this site some reliable information about the most important aspects of GC processing. People are posting a lot all the time and asking the same things all over again, and while many answers are pertinent, we must realize not everyone knows the laws and rules.Not to mention how much time it takes to search the threads and find what you want to know. If there was a place where they could lookup the information they need and this information would be provided by knowledgeable persons, like admins or moderators, not other members, maybe we could avoid having so many threads and posts.I understand that would involve some effort, but in the end there would not be so much need to go thru all the posts and make sure people are not misleading others or create panic.
    Of course, this is stil a forum and it's only natural to have people expressing themselves, but maybe in that situation they would not have to post so much and use the space on the servers.

    Thank you

    Spending a few minutes and searching through the forum would probably answer some of the basic questions and some of them are posted in the sticky's but people dont have the patience and they need answers straight away and open a a new thread. So how would you the threads to be less. If a 5 people open threads just to talk about receipts or dhl or ups or fedex tracking then it would add no value but just threads..
    --go figure ..

    cheers



    more...


    video games clipart. wildly popular video game
  • wildly popular video game



  • wellwishergc
    07-06 12:17 PM
    pappu, is there a separate effort on part of IV towards a legal-immigration based bill, where issues such as visa number capture will be taken up? It has been officially reported within the Ombudsman report that 182,694 have gone unused since 2000.
    Nope not possible as of now. Lawsuit is specific to visa bulletin issue.





    hair clipart images Bobapr, video games clipart. Exterminator Clip Art. Life
  • Exterminator Clip Art. Life



  • gc_chahiye
    01-22 08:39 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_inseb2.html

    Can somebody advise me wht should i do, should i apply new application or not ? does this mean that i cannot apply for LC nor I140 for the rest of the year for eb2 ? I have Master's and have over 6 years of exp.

    you can apply for LC and I-140. Its the I-485 that you cannot apply (& once you apply cant get approved) unless your date is current.



    more...


    video games clipart. activism themed clip art
  • activism themed clip art



  • dilber
    12-04 05:51 PM
    Actually sometime when you talk to IO, they tell you all the receipt numbers including I-140. It happened with me once. I was inquiring about my I-485 receipt notices and the IO started telling me all the cases , I have filed so far. I guess, when they pull informaton based in your DOB and name, they are able to see everything. At this time, you can request them the RN of I-140. There are bright chances that you get the I-140 information.

    Can some one please provide me with the phone number I can call the IO at. thanks in advance





    hot deadwaistontime video game video games clipart. something that video games
  • something that video games



  • glub
    02-23 01:30 PM
    People may already know this, but just to highlight it for people who don't - here is the "Resources to meet lawmakers" page: http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36

    Great stuff...



    more...


    house Free Clipart · Free Video video games clipart. Smf rare video games win
  • Smf rare video games win



  • test101
    07-09 11:33 PM
    email people wh said they will join the DC rally. sorry i'm far far away in MA can not make it





    tattoo Video Tutorial: Hemera Photo video games clipart. 2 video game remotes,
  • 2 video game remotes,



  • PDOCT05
    10-29 01:10 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    pictures I like playing video games and video games clipart. This video game shows how easy
  • This video game shows how easy



  • desi3933
    05-13 06:51 AM
    ....
    Now, I need to know how my previous I-140 (immigration petition) affects my prospects for obtaining the F1 visa (non-immigrant visa) now? I presume my I-140 will be void anyway since I quit my employer and been out of US for the last 12 months?
    .....

    It will be helpful if your I-140 is canceled or revoked by your ex-employer. If not, please request ex-employer to do so.

    Unless canceled (or revoked) I-140 is valid for lifetime and can be used to file I-485 anytime (as long as permanent job offer is available). By having canceled I-140, it can not be used against you in judging your immigrant intent.

    Good Luck.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    dresses something that video games video games clipart. GameTrailers.com – Video Game
  • GameTrailers.com – Video Game



  • fatjoe
    08-25 07:49 PM
    How do we know if our case is pre-adjudicated or nor, is it only a guess based on PD, that a case may pre-adjudicated.
    Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.

    PD - July 2004-EB2
    I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
    Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
    Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
    I



    more...


    makeup wildly popular video game video games clipart. Free Clipart · Free Video
  • Free Clipart · Free Video



  • newuser2011
    05-16 04:15 PM
    My PD is Jul 31, 2006 and I am going to add my wife to the application on June 1st. She is on H-4 right now.

    How long does it take to get the AP and EAD? Can she leave the country without the AP.





    girlfriend 2 video game remotes, video games clipart. Video Game Reviews
  • Video Game Reviews



  • gbof
    10-09 10:08 PM
    :) Even if USCIS says that they cant predict future cut-off dates, its not going to slow down the prediction-pundits on IV. Soon we'll have a thread out for December Visa Bulletin prediction!!

    I vaguely remember a big guy from uscis presenting a awafully hopeless picture on forward movement (just before june/luly 09), there was a generous spill over in sep09 and dates moved forward (hopefully neverto go back). I donot believe what these non serious guys say. Let us hope for the best.





    hairstyles activism themed clip art video games clipart. a video game cartoonist
  • a video game cartoonist



  • mrsr
    07-31 09:14 PM
    is he a self filer? or done through attorney





    gc_nebraska
    01-08 11:53 AM
    Hi Guys this is my first post and my problem is kind of weird , I entered in the US in 2001 on B1 visa and immediately converted it F1 while I was on F1 I got a job offer and
    I then converted to H1 didn't graduate and now am on EAD/AP (never traveled since I entered the country i.e. almost close 8 yrs ) and never out of status, my question Gurus :

    1) Can I travel on AP ? Will I have problems at port of entry ( currently I just have my B1 visa stamp and nothing else).
    2) Or do you'll think I'll hold on until I get my 1-485 is approved ?
    3) recently we were blessed with a baby who was born in the US , do you'll think that would carry some weight when I talk to an IO?(port of entry)

    Gurus ! Please suggest I know my story is kind of weird but I have a wedding in March. Your humble opinion is needed please.





    probe
    08-07 10:04 PM
    I had seen similar post by some one and poster says he was asked to work with receipt by customer service of USCIS.But it can't be validated and again your employer will ask for renewed EAD to be frank this is a quagmire of uncertainties .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment