Monday, June 13, 2011

wallpaper batista

images Batista wallpapers 2010 wallpaper batista. WWE Batista Wallpaper
  • WWE Batista Wallpaper



  • sshrika@gmail.com
    10-15 10:17 PM
    Hi mattresscoil,

    <<<<<<<
    I think you are positioned well with a full time position and income.
    Here is what I would suggest. Continue with your full time job and on the side start looking for a job and make sure that you get hold of good consulting company(ies). If they find you a position, they will/may file for the H1B Xfer. Once the H1b exfer is complete, you can go an join them.

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

    I completely agree with you on the above. Can you give some more head on "get hold of good consulting company(ies)" that you mentioned above? What should be the way?

    Thanks





    wallpaper WWE Batista Wallpaper wallpaper batista. WWE Superstar Batista
  • WWE Superstar Batista



  • alforever
    04-04 02:28 PM
    Just use your valid H1/H4 visa for travel. If you had applied for I-485, then you would have had an extra option to apply and use AP for travel. Since you haven't filed I-485 yet, you can continue to use H1/H4 visa for travel while you wait to file I-485. Btw, if you are already over your 6 year H1 visa limit, then having an approved I-140 entitles you to get 3 yr H1 extensions whenever you are due for H1 renewal.
    Thank you very much for your response. Yes we have received a 3yr extension (approval notice). in that case, I am assuming that we would have to go to the US embassy overseas to get H1B and H4 stamped on the passport opon returning back to the usa?





    wallpaper batista. Batista
  • Batista



  • sargon
    05-18 11:51 AM
    There are two pointless threads on this site, one is titled "The yanks are coming" and another as "US political system is broken". They both contain long rants of a single user. I seriously doubt if anybody ever reads them, as is evident from the absence of any other user's reply to these threads. Why don't we just remove them, or block them from showing up on the main page. At least it will free up space for more useful threads.





    2011 WWE Superstar Batista wallpaper batista. Batista at Mr. Olympia 2007
  • Batista at Mr. Olympia 2007



  • ss2005
    06-17 03:14 PM
    On "if we shift to company B using H1 transfer should the new job on H1 be same/similar to GC job? ".....

    1) Since H1 transfer is for the current job ...if curent job duties matches with your underlying labour it is good.

    2) Whether or not matching current job duties....you need to get AC 21 Letter from B(new employer) to port your GC. AC 21 letter supposed to be same/similar job duties.

    correct me if i am wrong here.



    more...


    wallpaper batista. Batista desktop wallpaper
  • Batista desktop wallpaper



  • Outkastpb231
    10-29 06:09 PM
    Wehey - I can do all that (- website layouts) and I havent had classes yet :)
    Your car is slightly different.. It has a gradient; where mine was bright purple.
    Can I view a few of your sigs? Or a website you have previously made?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/02shocker.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Steelcopy.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/7161380c.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Signature.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/vaporworks_8.jpg The vapor works logo was done for a paintball company.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/GOLDcopy.jpg





    wallpaper batista. Wallpaper of Dave Batista
  • Wallpaper of Dave Batista



  • cinqsit
    09-15 10:57 PM
    This kind of happened to me. Got the AP approval email then after 4 days got EAD approval email. Got EAD card in the mail a week after that.

    And surprisingly got AP in mail a whole week after that. Looking at the AP
    envelope it was postmarked after the EAD card was actually put in mail.

    So it might be that your AP is on its way. But 30 days sounds a lot of
    time. I would try and talk to the customer service and open a SR.

    cinqsit



    more...


    wallpaper batista. Batista Wallpaper
  • Batista Wallpaper



  • vxb2004
    09-17 08:12 PM
    If you call, make sure you talk to a level 2 representative.





    2010 Batista wallpaper batista. Batista wallpapers 2010
  • Batista wallpapers 2010



  • austingc
    07-31 11:15 AM
    Yes thats right. I never thought i would face this issue with a single line on the ETA form.
    I have taken this issue with my HR, and they are changing the immigration lawyers.

    As a contingency measure, my HR is applying for 1 H1 extension, just in case the I-140 is denied. I hope the USCIS adjudicator is a cool guy and get satisfied with the evidence i submit.
    That’s good. In addition to the evaluation, it doesn’t hurt to get a letter from the university to show that the degree is actually computer and mathematics related.



    more...


    wallpaper batista. Wallpaper of Batista
  • Wallpaper of Batista



  • waiting4gc42long
    08-11 01:14 AM
    retrogression!... if dates does not move and your wife were not able to file 485 before they approve your AOS... she will be out of status the day your 485 gets approved if she were to stay in dependent status (H4).. she has 180 days from the date of your approval to file hers.. if that doesn;t happen.. then she will have to leave the country to avoid problems..

    I would say file it together.. thats the best..

    He will get around 10 days to apply for his spouse after the dates are current and before the approval of his petition. Better file now and add spouse to the application later. This is what I would suggest.





    hair Batista at Mr. Olympia 2007 wallpaper batista. wallpaper batista.
  • wallpaper batista.



  • nixstor
    08-24 05:42 PM
    I mean why the hell are people on this forum asking for Labor substitution. I mean people are still so narrow minded that they want to get it done for themselves and dont want to bring a change in the system.

    How ever they complain about the system which they abuse/intend to abuse



    more...


    wallpaper batista. Batista
  • Batista



  • pa_arora
    09-21 06:44 PM
    Dont lose hope, I think you will be in a better position with SKIL Bill. In the mean time, help us spread the word and to gain some capital.

    Cheers!

    Yes u will be in a better position with SKIL bill, but we dont know when will this be in or may be its not 'in' at all.

    SO keep sailing in the boat with everybody.... ;-|

    -p





    hot Batista desktop wallpaper wallpaper batista. Batista Wallpapers
  • Batista Wallpapers



  • milmuk
    02-06 07:35 PM
    Hello experts,

    My situation:

    1) H1- I have completed 6 years on H1 in Oct 2010.Out of six years,I stayed out of US for more than 1.5 years.
    2) EAD- I had ead since 2007 but started using it since Oct 2010 for first emplyer.
    Now using ead for working with the present (second) employer as a permanent employee.
    3) AP- getting AP regularly since 2007.Used AP twice in 2010 and once in 2011.Initially my H1 emplyer asked me to use it,since I was not on project.
    In 2011, I used it,since my H1 was also expired.

    4) I-485 - filed in July 2007 only for myself on EB3( my family didn't able to come to US during that period)
    PD July 2006


    Earlier my family was situated in India and had H4, so they were able to travel.Since kids are studying ,they prefered to stay there for education.
    Now I am in difficult situation, since if family decides to come to US after the education, they won't be able to travel , since they lost their dependent status.
    Using travel visa won't be helpful for longer stay.

    My previous H1 emplyer told me that the family greencard applications could be filed once the PD becomes current.Based on present dates,it is going to take 5-6 years.

    Options: Is it possible to convert from ead to H1?[I want to use H1 only for the family to maintain their H4 status.With H4, they could be able to travel as per the situation.
    Since I am working as a permanent employee, it will be easy to renew/maintain H1.

    Is it possible to convert ead to H1? What could be the consequences?

    Please advice.:confused:

    Thanks



    more...


    house atista wallpaper Pictures wallpaper batista. Batista
  • Batista



  • walking_dude
    11-21 12:04 PM
    Nooooooooo. That Turkey was "Amnestied". Some Anti-immigrant will be roasting it soon :)

    Bush just pardoned a Turkey - that Turkey could be a GC Holder very fast !!;) - I understand that it is headed to Baltimore - can the Balitmore chapter use it as a mascot ? !!!





    tattoo Wallpaper of Dave Batista wallpaper batista. Batista PSP Wallpaper
  • Batista PSP Wallpaper



  • Raydred
    11-18 02:37 AM
    I voted for Bob.



    more...


    pictures Batista Wallpaper wallpaper batista. wwe atista wallpaper.
  • wwe atista wallpaper.



  • quizzer
    11-10 02:22 AM
    Hello,

    My case is EB2. I have a B.Sc Physics degree + 1 Year PGDCA + 19 years of experience in software development field. USCIS issued an RFE on my case, requesting the transcript of my degree. Before my lawyer responded to the RFE, surprisingly, my I-140 was approved. I wish the same happens in your case, too.

    Can you tell me ur dates:
    I140 RD
    RFE received date?
    final approval date?
    Service center?

    Thanks





    dresses Batista Wallpapers wallpaper batista. khali hit atista
  • khali hit atista



  • mwin
    06-11 08:57 PM
    I E-filed my EAD application and sent the supporting documentation to the location on the confirmation page. To day I see the following notice:
    "We attempted to deliver your item at 1:51 PM on June 11, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

    Is there something I can do to resolve this?
    I sent the application to the following address:
    USCIS TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
    Atten: E-File I-765 PO BOX: 852401
    MESQUITE, TX 75185



    more...


    makeup Wallpaper of Batista wallpaper batista. atista wallpaper Pictures
  • atista wallpaper Pictures



  • jayZinDC
    05-30 02:38 PM
    it happened to me, I just checked online with rx # to see if everything was ok and it did in 24 hrs.





    girlfriend Batista PSP Wallpaper wallpaper batista. dave atista photo
  • dave atista photo



  • psaxena
    07-07 12:43 PM
    Shy to forums

    Why can't your friend post this himself?

    You are such a good friend that you care about his immigration needs. ;)





    hairstyles Batista wallpaper batista. Wallpaper of Batista
  • Wallpaper of Batista



  • nefrateedi
    07-27 10:21 AM
    Since I did not know how to write my name in my native alphabet, I askd my wife to write it for me. Is this an issue? Is there any requirement that one must write the name in native alphabet in one's own handwriting?

    You'll be fine.





    snthampi
    05-07 11:20 AM
    What do you mean by legal basis. He agreed to pay $2 to company A (in email) until the project ends. If this is correct, he should continue paying $2 to company A. Since the OP stopped paying $2 , company A wants to make sure that the project ended.

    Ofcourse, Since thee is no contract or agreement between company A and OP, no need to pay $2. But that is not fair on his part. Company A is not asking for 25-40% from billing, He just asked for $2 per hour.

    He has to pay them only if he signed a contract.

    These consulting firms are run mostly by bums and will always try to rip people off.

    Before start paying, he should have consulted Department of Labor to find out if he really needs to pay and whether company A can demand such terms? These bums take advantage of people who get scared of them.

    OP, if they continue to mess with you, try to get in touch with Department of Labor.





    ironikart
    04-29 01:27 AM
    :beam:
    :crazy:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment