Saturday, June 11, 2011

wallpaper blackberry curve

images BlackBerry Curve Wallpaper - wallpaper blackberry curve. free wallpapers BlackBerry
  • free wallpapers BlackBerry



  • myimmiv
    12-17 04:24 PM
    No.

    We did not renew her I-94. She's my dependent and I'm EAD. She doen't even have an EAD, I haven't appllied for her yet.

    Our I-94 are expired now and our AP too. If I need to travel, I will need to apply for a new AP.


    BTW, we entered through Denver (DIA).

    All you need is your passport and AP. That's all!!!!

    You will be on a separate line and the immigration officer will ask you to go to a room and wait there while they verify your status. They will ask you questions to check if your anwers are consistent with your records.
    Thanks again lagsum. Do you recollect what questions were asked by the officer to you and to your daughter?





    wallpaper free wallpapers BlackBerry wallpaper blackberry curve. 480x360 lackberry curve 8930
  • 480x360 lackberry curve 8930



  • indianindian2006
    08-28 02:10 PM
    For some reason I remember this Venkat80 got his GC approved. If he is the same guy and playing with our emotions then this guy must be banned right away from IV. Otherwise I am sorry..

    You are right I remember that he posted that he got his GC recently.





    wallpaper blackberry curve. Blackberry wallpapers 480 X
  • Blackberry wallpapers 480 X



  • bkarnik
    04-13 04:30 PM
    We will be sending out an email to all of you very soon. Hopefully we can have a conference call maybe this weekend to go over what we are trying to achieve with the help of volunteers

    Any update for this weekend?





    2011 480x360 lackberry curve 8930 wallpaper blackberry curve. Blackberry+curve+8900+
  • Blackberry+curve+8900+



  • eb3_nepa
    07-26 10:03 AM
    These Immigration lawyers should all be rounded up and publicly FLOGGED to stop them from making such BLUNDERS!! :p



    more...


    wallpaper blackberry curve. theme the BlackBerry® 8900
  • theme the BlackBerry® 8900



  • sc3
    09-25 02:10 PM
    Usually when a lawyer gets blacklisted, there's lots of chaos. The lawyer's new reputation spreads like wildfire and there's a lot of staff changed. A lot of clients fall out.

    In my case, I kept good relationships with other clients of my lawyer. I also became good friends with my lawyer's secretary due to being a customer for over 5 years. Yes, that's unfortunately how long I've waited.

    All of them told me the same story. Too many miracles, case got investigated, blacklisted.

    Ontopic: any other opinions please? A simple what is involved in the process would be greatly appreciated.

    Did they not drop all the charges for now (even though the charges were true)? So why is your lawyer still docked? Maybe he no longer is, unless his "miracles" were different from Fragomen.





    wallpaper blackberry curve. lackberry 8900 wallpaper.
  • lackberry 8900 wallpaper.



  • Dingdong
    02-27 10:34 PM
    You can get your FICA taxes back for the period you were on F1. I did the same several years ago. You will need to search the IRS website for the right refund form. Make sure you were NOT already having less taxes withheld when you were on F1.



    more...


    wallpaper blackberry curve. wallpaper blackberry gemini.
  • wallpaper blackberry gemini.



  • geniousatwork
    08-14 01:22 PM
    Seems like the Service Center employees are either laid off :D or on vacation...No movement for 485 processing dates compared to last months update.





    2010 Blackberry wallpapers 480 X wallpaper blackberry curve. BlackBerry Curve Wallpaper -
  • BlackBerry Curve Wallpaper -



  • eagerr2i
    07-16 11:40 PM
    I have a friend holding a "Tourist Visa" and still back home. If an employer files I-140 for him, will that give him a risk of not allowed entry using Tourist Visa at the port of entry because he has an I-140 petition?

    If he works for the same company abroad that filed for his i140, it should not be a problem. If he does not work and instead wants to come on a tourist visa, he might have problems.



    more...


    wallpaper blackberry curve. The new BlackBerry Curve 8520
  • The new BlackBerry Curve 8520



  • waitnwatch
    07-25 04:26 PM
    I'm addressing the last part of your question about the cost of applying for H4. The form is pretty simple so you can do it yourself. Just ensure that you have attached copies of all required documents. The instructions to the form will guide you through the process.





    hair Blackberry+curve+8900+ wallpaper blackberry curve. wallpaper blackberry bold
  • wallpaper blackberry bold



  • Immi_Chant
    07-28 05:01 PM
    Thanks roseball and kriskris for your responses.

    -Immi_Chant



    more...


    wallpaper blackberry curve. lackberry curve wallpaper.
  • lackberry curve wallpaper.



  • PD_Dec2002
    05-22 10:38 AM
    OK, my bad for getting the name of the lobbying firm wrong. The moderator is free to change the name of the thread.

    Anyway, now that I know that the name is Patton Boggs, doesn't anyone (out of curiosity) want to get their point of view? What does PB have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?

    Of course there are no guarantees in life. No one's going to say IV didn't try hard enough even if the CIR in the current form passes. Likewise, I am not saying PB hasn't done much or did not deliver. My questions do not reflect IV's choice to go with PB.

    As I said, it just would be interesting to know ... ...

    But if no one else finds it interesting, ignore this thread. Don't reply to it.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hot theme the BlackBerry® 8900 wallpaper blackberry curve. BlackBerry Curve 8520/8530,
  • BlackBerry Curve 8520/8530,



  • realizeit
    09-18 12:41 AM
    I think, you could wait for few more weeks. Sometimes, the delay may be due to the unavailability of appointment dates at the nearest uscis office. In your case, I guess it is Newark or New Jersey or whatever..which I guess is an office with lot of applicants under its jurisdiction.

    If you apply this logic to a person from a remote place, that will answer why he receives a notice early.

    Well I won't suggest you to wait for more than 6-8 weeks.




    Hello all,

    I had a question: My and my wife's 485 ND is august 27 from TSC. We haven't got any FP notice yet.

    Is anyone in a similar situation? data indicates that most of the august notice dates applicants have already got their FP appointments. I am from NJ so newark must be my ASC.

    Should I call USCIS or wait?

    Any suggestions are welcomed...

    Thanks.



    more...


    house BlackBerry Curve Wallpapers wallpaper blackberry curve. Blackberry Bold wallpaper
  • Blackberry Bold wallpaper



  • pdakwala
    04-29 12:00 AM
    Thanks for your continuous support.

    Who says that we will not succeed in removing the current retrogression.
    Who says that IV can not achieve anything.

    When you do some thing from the heart you can't go wrong. IV members are contributing second, third, fourth and some even fifth time. This shows the confidence level. Keep it up. You all have made us proud immigrants.

    Thanks to all those who have contributed.





    tattoo lackberry 8900 wallpaper. wallpaper blackberry curve. BlackBerry Curve 8900,
  • BlackBerry Curve 8900,



  • rkdownload
    08-17 12:28 AM
    Marriege Certificate

    We got a rejection notice for my wife's 485 & 765 application. The notice said

    ============
    "Based on the information you provided, your priority date could not be established. Please resubmit you application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice
    The following documents may be provided:
    Your original Form I-130(petition for alien relative) if you are filing concurrently ; or
    Your original Form I-360 if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your Form I-797 if the petition has already beed filed/approved; or
    Other evidence that an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.
    ==============

    My PD is Mar 2005, EB2 and my 485 is pending since aug 2007.
    We have included following documentation in the package

    1) Forms 485 ,765 , G 325 A
    2) passport copy
    3) Birth certificate and affidavits
    4) My 485 receipt notice
    5) My I 140 approval
    6) Letter from the employer saying that i am still employed with them
    7) Pay stubs

    Does anyone know what have we missed? I dont think I -130 and I -360 are relevant for this category.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper blackberry gemini. wallpaper blackberry curve. free lackberry wallpaper.
  • free lackberry wallpaper.



  • guyfromsg
    09-20 02:37 PM
    Just got H1 7th year ext approved. Planning a trip to Chennai in Nov. Tried to get the VFS appointment and nothing is there for this year. There used to be an emergency appointment link and it's no longer there. Am I missing something?





    dresses BlackBerry Curve 8520/8530, wallpaper blackberry curve. lackberry_sketch_theme
  • lackberry_sketch_theme



  • glub
    02-23 01:30 PM
    People may already know this, but just to highlight it for people who don't - here is the "Resources to meet lawmakers" page: http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36

    Great stuff...



    more...


    makeup The new BlackBerry Curve 8520 wallpaper blackberry curve. BlackBerry Curve Wallpapers
  • BlackBerry Curve Wallpapers



  • lazycis
    09-23 08:51 AM
    "Yes" to both questions.





    girlfriend BlackBerry Curve 8900, wallpaper blackberry curve. lackberry curve 8900
  • lackberry curve 8900



  • gparr
    January 20th, 2004, 09:41 PM
    I shot this image shortly after sunrise, using my 300D and Canon 75-300 at 300 mm and 5.6. ISO was 400. I was using the car door for support. The attached image is straight out of the camera. I shot it as RAW, resized for posting, and saved as a jpg. I'm real disappointed with the detail and the noise. Is it just not exposed properly? Is the steam causing the geese to appear out of focus? I shot about 30 images and they all look basically the same, other than intentional exposure variations. Normally I can figure out what I did wrong, but this time I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
    Gary





    hairstyles lackberry curve wallpaper. wallpaper blackberry curve. new BlackBerry Curve 3G,
  • new BlackBerry Curve 3G,



  • ganguteli
    03-24 11:06 AM
    As I understand, Employer needs to pay for H1B fees. If the employee is asked to pay, it is illegal and you can report to DOL and employer will be in big trouble.





    rajeshalex
    09-25 03:20 PM
    Are u the primary or dependant. If you are the dependant no issues cool and enjoy time with baby. If you are the primary then no issues till you get the GC. For primary it is not mandatory to work during the time 485 is pending. But once GC is approved then u need to start full time position with the employer.





    asdqwe2k
    07-04 04:40 PM
    Another possible example here: I heard a case where one labor led to TWO green cards. My understanding this is not possible and might have happened because of the rush USCIS was approving cases.

    A friend of mine got 485 approval on June 29th. He was not expecting it to be approved for a specific reason: his company applied his GC using a pre-approved labor. The original labor was with a differnet person who left the company after his 485 was pending for six months (during retrogession time). That person later joined a company and eventually got his 485 approved. Meanwhile the company applied for the I140 withdrawal and simultaneously went ahead applying for I140 and 485 for my friend (he played along since nothing worse going to happen to anyone; and he had a complicated visa situation). They were not hopeful of approval but suddenly they saw the approval on June 29th.

    Who knows how many more irregularities happened there during last two weeks.

    There is nothing wrong in people getting approvals on july 2nd or for that matter entire this week or this month.. That is because, eventhough people get approval notice e-mails as july 2nd or any date after that, the actual approval happened 2-3 weeks before..

    For example, for most of NSC approval in june 18th week, people have indicated that there Green card physical copy showed approval as June 4th. They got approval notice, and actual green cards starting only in June 3rd week. There has been flood of approvals, at least in NSC region.. Just ask any last month GC approved person, to tell what is the date for "Resident Since" on the green card..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment