Friday, June 24, 2011

wallpaper desktop hd 1080

images 1080p widescreen hd desktop wallpaper desktop hd 1080. tattoo hd desktop wallpaper
  • tattoo hd desktop wallpaper



  • InTheMoment
    02-09 11:30 PM
    Hi
    My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
    1. Can I get an emergency appointment?

    ---> Yes that is possible, check instructions for the consulate you plan to apply in.

    2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?

    ---->

    Netherlands -- Please investigate here:

    http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00000393EN

    Germany -- do not need transit visa, read exception 4 clearly.

    http://www.germany.info/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except4

    3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?

    ----> Depends on the mission/post, but by courier within 2 days
    else the same day.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    TEKNMEK





    wallpaper tattoo hd desktop wallpaper wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd
  • wallpaper desktop hd



  • ksairi
    08-16 01:56 PM
    My friend 485 has been filed on 12th - to nebraska service center, but he mistakenly sent his ead & ap on 15th to Texus Service Center in Dullas.(Did not receive the receipt notice for 485)

    Please let me know his options!

    1) Do they reject his applications in TSC?.
    2) If he file another set in Nebraska Service Center is ok?

    ?





    wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd 1080
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080



  • mytrix76
    01-11 07:54 AM
    You Can work for the same Employer On H1 even after entering US on AP.

    It is NOT clear Yet if we can file for H1 Transfer with another employer after entering US on Advance Parole.
    Please let us know if anybody has done this successfully.

    Thanks for the response. Can you please tell me how you were able to confirm that one can continue on H1 with same employer. Did you do this personally or did you hear from an attorney. The reason I am asking is that I want to be completely sure about it before I implemented it

    Thanks again.





    2011 wallpaper desktop hd wallpaper desktop hd 1080. best wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • best wallpaper hd 1080p.



  • raysaikat
    05-24 05:43 PM
    ... My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year ...

    One point to add: If your husband did not get AP before going out and/or stayed outside for too long and/or did not file taxes in US, etc., then it is possible that he has abandoned his GC application, in which case the dependent's EAD also becomes invalid.



    more...


    wallpaper desktop hd 1080. girlfriend wallpaper hd 1080p
  • girlfriend wallpaper hd 1080p



  • bombaysardar
    07-26 11:40 PM
    keep it up! :) :)





    wallpaper desktop hd 1080. 2011 HD Nature Waterfall Wallpaper wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper
  • 2011 HD Nature Waterfall Wallpaper wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper



  • fide_champ
    03-22 08:11 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.

    It's no brainer. Have the baby in US and then leave for india. You get US citizenship for your baby free of cost and without any hassles. Your baby can get indian citizenship anytime if that's your goal.



    more...


    wallpaper desktop hd 1080. hd desktop wallpapers 1080p.
  • hd desktop wallpapers 1080p.



  • manja
    06-29 02:34 PM
    My employer does not pay for dependent health insurance and I want to buy insurance for my wife. Does anyone know of any plan that covers pregnancy? So far I could not find one. I'm living in Texas.

    Thanks.





    2010 wallpaper desktop hd 1080 wallpaper desktop hd 1080. 1080p widescreen hd desktop
  • 1080p widescreen hd desktop



  • map_boiler
    04-26 05:45 PM
    The company HR or lawyer/paralegal should be able to login to the DOL website and check the case status. Since the case is pending for more than 6 months, you could have your lawyer submit an inquiry through AILA.



    more...


    wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd 1080
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080



  • 21stIcon
    12-20 08:40 PM
    Undocumented amount 33% taken out from monthly compensation then pay roll tax withhold amount went to federal, state tax, social tax and Medicare.

    My point is how can employer deduct tax with is not shown on pay slip.

    What would be take home for 100k base? He should deposit $8333/pm not $5835/pm then pay roll processing department will deduct appropriate amount not he deducts 33% then sends to pay roll.





    hair best wallpaper hd 1080p. wallpaper desktop hd 1080. hd desktop wallpapers 1080p.
  • hd desktop wallpapers 1080p.



  • cram
    10-09 12:16 AM
    My RFE is with regards to Employer's ability to pay. Somehow, my employer hasn't submitted anything yet and the deadline is on Thurs Oct. 11. What will happen if we are not able to submit anything by the deadline? Will the app automatically get denied?



    more...


    wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd 1080.
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080.



  • tjayant
    04-04 02:21 PM
    I know couple of H1b's working in Boeing unless it is a military project





    hot girlfriend wallpaper hd 1080p wallpaper desktop hd 1080. hair HD Wallpapers 1080p
  • hair HD Wallpapers 1080p



  • eb3_nepa
    01-14 11:34 AM
    Friends i will ask the age old question again? Any news whatsoever on immigration related bills? In one thread it said that the President would be signing the bills by Feb 15 2007. Is that still on course coz the house seems to be moving at a good pace in terms of passing bills.



    more...


    house wallpaper desktop hd 1080. tripy wallpaper 1080 hd; tripy wallpaper 1080 hd wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd 1080
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080



  • chanduv23
    10-09 11:57 AM
    I initially volunteered to steer the Arizona chapter but my job schedule has changed so much and now involves a lot of in-country and overseas traveling. Would someone please lead this chapter? I will attend any of the chapter activities whenever I am in the country.

    U are a very dedicated IV member. Do stay active as much as possible.

    Someone, please help fromnaija build this chapter.





    tattoo 2011 HD Nature Waterfall Wallpaper wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper wallpaper desktop hd 1080. vista wallpapers hd 1080p
  • vista wallpapers hd 1080p



  • sapota
    10-23 12:07 PM
    I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
    I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
    1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
    Premium processing for I-140 has been suspended by USCIS. Ask your lawyer if he has read news lately.
    2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
    I am sure quite a few people applied for I-140(I would guess around 150-200k) among the 320k people who filed these stages because of July VB fiasco. Looks like it will take an year just for I-140 approvals (We need to really observe USCIS trend & guidance after July VB fiasco
    3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
    I am assuming your priority date is current. Again no PP for I-140.
    4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
    I-485 is the final step.
    5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
    I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.
    It generally costs about $2k per applicant (multiply this by members of your family going to apply I-485 with you)for I-485 (lawyer + filing fees) & $1.5k for I-140(this is just for you not including Premium processing)
    I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.
    If your priority date stays current, my guess is that you are looking at another year or wait for your actual GC. But you would get interim benefits like EAD, AP, AC21 after you apply for I-485. google?
    You are already 6 years & $35k in the hole. Want to save that investment or cut your losses. Personal opinion matters in that decision.
    Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
    :)

    Welcome



    more...


    pictures hd desktop wallpapers 1080p. wallpaper desktop hd 1080. hd wallpapers desktop.
  • hd wallpapers desktop.



  • reddymjm
    05-21 04:48 PM
    Though NSC says Feb18th for EAD my sister who filed on MAR 2nd got her approval last friday so it is less than 75 days.





    dresses hair HD Wallpapers 1080p wallpaper desktop hd 1080. makeup wallpaper desktop hd
  • makeup wallpaper desktop hd



  • getgreensoon1
    04-07 04:02 PM
    You mean those passing from the likes of TVU and ITU or those from Harvard/MIT ?? How do you define "reputed" US University ? And why do you think clients engage "underskilled" operators and not "skilled" US graduates ? Lower rate ? But then we see so many US graduates languishing in EB 3 ???

    BTW, why are you still having a hard time getting visa --- the quota was wide open till January at least .

    There is no point blaming on non-US students when US students are making a beeline to desi consultants for H1. May be the law should be -- no consulting job for US graduates.

    A reputed university = very few or no gultis. TVU had only gultis...so did not qualify.....



    more...


    makeup wallpaper desktop hd 1080 wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd 1080. tripy wallpaper 1080 hd; tripy wallpaper 1080 hd
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080. tripy wallpaper 1080 hd; tripy wallpaper 1080 hd



  • glus
    08-10 11:48 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,





    girlfriend vista wallpapers hd 1080p wallpaper desktop hd 1080. house desktop HD wallpaper of
  • house desktop HD wallpaper of



  • jonty_11
    03-14 03:12 PM
    You can travel back to India on an expired US VISA also.
    As long as you are travelling back to india (Country of citizenship)
    I did that last yr

    someone posted link to German Cosul in LA, which states this clearly...





    hairstyles wallpaper desktop hd 1080. wallpaper desktop hd 1080. Download Beautiful My Desktop
  • Download Beautiful My Desktop



  • prasadn
    04-07 05:15 PM
    I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.

    Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.


    From my understanding, you need to give USCIS a compelling reason (medical reasons etc.) for extending your stay on Visitor visa. If not, there is a good chance for the officer at POE to limit stay to a very short period on the next visit.





    paritp
    02-03 05:48 PM
    Mine was approved on Nov 15th 2010 but still have not received it. I called customer service 4 times but no user.
    Last week I had info pass appointment and the lady told me they will track my package as they have already sent it on Nov 15th. Still nothing

    All the best in you case.





    supers789
    07-11 04:12 PM
    As most of you know USCIS is auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen. My application filed on April 20th 2008 also received audit (as filed by fragomen). I was wondering how long is it taking to get the response back for these audits? Anyone receilved response for their audits filed by Fragomen?

    This is mainly important for me since with PD moved to June 2006, my PD is current (carrying over from old employer), but since PERM is in Audit I cannot file for 485.

    Thanks!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment