Friday, June 10, 2011

wallpaper of love couples

images wallpapers of love couples. wallpaper love couple. wallpaper love couple. wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper love couple.
  • wallpaper love couple.



  • nish2006
    04-27 02:19 PM
    Hi Raj,

    Thanks for your advice, it definitely helps.
    I'm currently working with my lawyers on an appeal. If that works (fingers crossed) all well and good, but I'm also renewing my H1B immediately, to protect myself. This is not the time to be selling my house & committing financial suicide, as well as moving my family around.

    My attorney also feels the EAD/AP might continue (under certain circumstances - he's not sure, but is checking) to remain valid until their expiry date. If so, I have until Oct 2010 on my EAD, but its still better to be safe with an H1B.

    My I-140 denial is for a somewhat obscure reason - I used to be in the merchant navy, then worked in various management positions ashore until coming to the US in 2005. My professional certification was considered to be equivalent to a BSc degree by WES, but USCIS now want details of college attendance, etc. When I tried to explain in the RFE that it is only equivalent to a degree, and my job is based on 23 years of work experience at sea and in shipmanagement companies, plus a professional Master's license , they ignored those details. All very frustrating, but there is nothing I can do. Hopefully, someone more reasonable will read the appeal and set things right. My category remains unchanged at EB3.

    I hope your own issues have all been solved by now.

    All the best
    NK





    wallpaper wallpaper love couple. wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples. wallpapers of love couples.
  • wallpapers of love couples. wallpapers of love couples.



  • kufloyd
    05-23 12:25 PM
    Hello,

    I filed my 485/EAD/AP last year and recently changed my address. Besides filing an AR11, what are the other steps I need to do? Should I be calling USCIS to make sure the new address gets reflected on my 485 application?

    Thanks,
    Kunal





    wallpaper of love couples. love 143 couple Wallpaper,
  • love 143 couple Wallpaper,



  • rbalaji5
    10-30 07:16 PM
    Please post the feedback of Infopass in this thread - After your feedback, I will schedule a infopass appointment to correct the last name on the EAD card as it is not urgent for me.





    2011 wallpapers of love couples. wallpapers of love couples. wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper love couple. anime
  • wallpaper love couple. anime



  • psk79
    05-27 12:10 PM
    Hi,

    After reading about the pro's and cons of EAD e-file and paper based. I found that when you paper file I765, you DONOT get a fingerprinting notice and you DONT need to give FP. You will get your EAD directly. With e-file you dont send in the photos but u will have to go do the fingerprints and photo taken..

    Can anyone confirm this?

    Thanks.



    more...


    wallpaper of love couples. Yes, Valentine#39;s Day Couple
  • Yes, Valentine#39;s Day Couple



  • memyselfandus
    10-07 09:57 AM
    Hi, I just got the H1 extension receipt, did you gave expired I94 when you travel ?

    Thx

    You need to always hand over your I94; whether it is expired or not. When you re-enter into this country you will be issued I94 based on either your h1b or AP or what ever visa you might have that is effective at the time ...





    wallpaper of love couples. Love photos amp; Quote12
  • Love photos amp; Quote12



  • thomachan72
    09-14 06:33 AM
    Realistically I feel we (i.e. High Skilled Immigrant community) what the Jews went through during WWII at the hands of the Nazis.
    Cornered from ALL sides.
    Helpless.
    Discriminated against (due to our skills and since we are willing to work like dogs, good deal for US employers)
    About to be driven out of this country. (H1 expires shortly and no sign of EAD or GC)
    And finally about to be MASSACRED. (at the hands of the Obama's of this world)

    US is no longer attractive to top immigrant talent that actually made USA what it is today.

    Come on peshwa sir, don't blame "top immigrant talent" for what USA is today:D:D:D



    more...


    wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper love kiss. wallpaper
  • wallpaper love kiss. wallpaper



  • rustum
    07-15 04:47 PM
    It should be new procedure for each person.

    Thanks for your information. I have filled out my information and added spouse and child pending cases after adding my case. When i tried to start new procedure for spouse and child, it is giving me error that i have already notified the address change. Asked me to contact back after 45days.
    I guess, it should be ok.





    2010 love 143 couple Wallpaper, wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples. wallpaper love couple. wallpaper love couple.
  • wallpapers of love couples. wallpaper love couple. wallpaper love couple.



  • snathan
    08-26 12:13 PM
    Hi Vikramy - Do you know of any particular reasons for these transfer denials? Also what could have been the reason in your case? Please explain if you have examples for the company starting with cognXXXXX, I just put my transfer papers in to join them.... :confused:

    God Bless you...dont join them till you get the approval.



    more...


    wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples. key, Animated; key,
  • wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples. key, Animated; key,



  • GCaspirations
    10-04 03:46 PM
    Hey Fellow IVers who had filed application at NSC and it was transferred to CSC and back to NSC pls. take the poll and keep updating your statistics!

    As this poll is specifically for the cases transferred from NSC -- CSC --- NSC, can you add more options, like the receipt notices generated between Aug 25 to Sept 10, Sept 11 to Sept 25 and Sept 25 to current.
    There would be lot of people in these three categories.
    Very much intrested in knowing status of all the cases that have transferred from NSC to CSC and back to NSC.





    hair wallpaper love couple. anime wallpaper of love couples. images of love couples.
  • images of love couples.



  • ajp5
    02-25 12:56 AM
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Many people are in a similar boat. Even though it may not mean much now, only tough times like these give us an opportunity for introspection & give us a chance to improve our lives. So hang on. all the best. answers below.




    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.

    I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
    My question is :
    1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.
    If you go after 1 month you will need paystubs for that month. Transfers are a little difficult to come by these days, specially the ones related to consulting companies. Try and find a job asap and make sure you paper work(stubs,new company) is upto date

    2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.
    Yes h1 to h4 is possible. Might take around 3-4 months. Cant leave US till you get a response. You can come back on h1b when you get another job. You will not be counted against any cap, will not have any time limitation and period spent on h4 will not be counted against your h1b time. However USCIS knows people are doing this so ofcourse there is increased scrutiny while going from h4 to h1

    3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.
    I understand you are trying to throw all you have here but changing status from H1 to H4 to F1 to h1 will raise red flags. ofcourse can be done but dont expect USCIS to be happy about it. They might throw a bunch of RFEs so make sure your case is solid.

    Consult with an immigration lawyer - that will be 200$ well spent. This is no joking matter. You need good advice. This forum can give you an idea but what you really need is professional advice

    Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.



    more...


    wallpaper of love couples. Love Couple in The Night
  • Love Couple in The Night



  • greyhair
    06-21 09:31 AM
    In 2001, Congress passed a bill called American Competitiveness for 21st Century. This bill recaptured all unused/wasted green cards between 1992 to 2000. These recaptured green card numbers were suppose to be applied for EB by distributing them from 2001 to 2005. As the result starting 2001 you see higher than 140K green cards numbers allocated. However, those additional green cards which were suppose to be applied starting 2001 were wasted, in addition to the green card numbers in 2006 and 2007. Also, my understanding of the law is that if in an year, green number is not utilized in FB, in the last quarter of the year that green card visa number could flow to EB . Likewise, if a green card number is not utilized in EB, in the last quarter the unused green card could flow to FB.

    I read on this forum that starting 2001 (after the unused visa numbers were captured the last time) the total of these unused/wasted green card numbers from EB + FB is around 316K. Hope this clarifies your question.

    But don't count on any new law to recapture green card visas outside of CIR. It is not going to happen. IV core team said that the administration, and both Republican and Democratic lawmakers are opposed to do anything outside of CIR.

    Here is today's news in Politico indicating the same thing -
    Jon Kyl: Obama holding border 'hostage' - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/38789.html)

    If Administration can tie high profile subject such as border security with CIR, is there any chance that lawmakers will let Recapture through (outside of CIR)? I don't think so.



    I have often heard about visa recapture in these forums, and always that there were lost visa numbers. I came across a DHS site yesterday with statstics on GCs issued, and must admit I am a bit confused about what visa recapture means. The site is DHS | Yearbook of Immigration Statistics: 2009 (http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR09.shtm) . Looking at table 6 (Persons Obtaining Legal Permanent Resident Status by Type and Major Class of Admission: Fiscal Years 2000 to 2009), we get the following data on EB and FB issuances.

    Year 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Total
    FB 235,092 231,699 186,880 158,796 214,355 212,970 222,229 194,900 227,761 211,859 2,096,541
    EB 106,642 178,702 173,814 81,727 155,330 246,877 159,081 162,176 166,511 144,034 1,574,894
    Total 341,734 410,401 360,694 240,523 369,685 459,847 381,310 357,076 394,272 355,893 3,671,435


    if we we were to take deltas from the fb cap of 226k and eb cap of 140k, the scenario looks as follows, where a -ive number indicates over allocation.

    Year 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Total
    FB -9,092 -5,699 39,120 67,204 11,645 13,030 3,771 31,100 -1,761 14,141 163,459
    EB 33,358 -38,702 -33,814 58,273 -15,330 -106,877 -19,081 -22,176 -26,511 -4,034 -174,894
    Total 24,266 -44,401 5,306 125,477 -3,685 -93,847 -15,310 8,924 -28,272 10,107 -11,435

    As we can see, cumulatively from 2000-09, 11,435 more visas have been given than actually permitted. Particularly in EB 174k excess visas were given.

    I'm curious to know, what recapture means, when it seems visas have not been lost.

    The only case for recapture is if we only count the years visas were under allocated, and ignore the years it was overallocated. The scenario would look as follows

    Year 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Total
    FB 0 0 39,120 67,204 11,645 13,030 3,771 31,100 0 14,141 180,011
    EB 33,358 0 0 58,273 0 0 0 0 0 0 91,631
    Total 33,358 0 39,120 125,477 11,645 13,030 3,771 31,100 0 14,141 271,642

    So are we trying to recapture 271k visas from this calculation?

    If the experts could shed some light on this, that would be great.





    hot Yes, Valentine#39;s Day Couple wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples.
  • wallpapers of love couples.



  • pmgthj
    03-13 09:53 PM
    Please help! My I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer because of visa availability. My case is EB2 PERM based and I filed I-485 in July 2007 when the visa number was available.

    Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

    Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...



    more...


    house killing softly couples love wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples.
  • wallpapers of love couples.



  • sanjay02
    05-22 06:04 PM
    Hi
    I had filed my I-485 in Jun 2007 my PD is Nov 2005 and was called for an interview at the local USCIS office in Feb 2009. My I-485 was pre-approved, now I am about to apply for AP renewal.

    The question I have is which service center do I mail in my AP renewal docs? My original application was filed in Nebraska. So do I file it there or send it to service center in Missouri? Can any one who has similar experience post the answer to this?


    Thnks
    Sanjay





    tattoo Love photos amp; Quote12 wallpaper of love couples. Anime Couples In Love
  • Anime Couples In Love



  • sunty
    11-05 03:37 PM
    You are not as bad as you think. Read USCIS guidance on the subject. If your I-140 is not approved by 180 days, you can still use AC21. In that case, the adjudicator while looking at your I-485, sees if filed I-140 was approvable. If so, you are good to go, provided you can prove that you have a new same/similar job offer.

    For USCIS guidance see Page 3, Q1 at: http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf

    Thanks jsb....I didn't know this....But I think its still better if I wait for 140 approval...Then atleast one other uncertainty will be removed from my GC journey...Hopefully it would only take a month or two more than normal processing time for my 140...If it gets delayed further, then I might use it anyways..It's nice to know though that I have an option..Thanks again



    more...


    pictures wallpaper love kiss. wallpaper wallpaper of love couples. Yo can call it a mess!
  • Yo can call it a mess!



  • kk_kk
    07-16 06:01 PM
    Thank you for your reply.





    dresses wallpapers of love couples. wallpaper of love couples. Posts Tagged #39;hugging couples#39;
  • Posts Tagged #39;hugging couples#39;



  • sanju
    07-19 11:31 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    My Priority Date is:

    March 16, 2001.

    What can you guys tell me?

    Thanks.

    So your application was applied in Employment Based Green Card category and your priority date is March 16, 2001. Your I-485 is pending since 2002.

    What is your current status? Were you ever out of status while your stay in US? Have you contacted your sponsoring employer or the lawyer who applied for you? I suggest you call and speak with your attorney first thing Monday morning. Did you pay full amount to this guy, I mean your attorney. If you did, too bad, its time to pay him another $2 million before he returns your phone call.

    Also, if I were you, on Monday morning I would call and speak with the lovely folks on other side of the 800 number we all love chatting with. They are soo sweet, isn't it.

    Many members on the forum seem to think that the priority date getting current means that its time to check the mailbox every evening to receive the GC. Guess not, I have known many folks who waited for 2-3 years even when their dates were current all that time.

    But in your case, there seems to be something too awkward as the status note says that your case has been transferred to DC. Are you a diplomat of another country? Just curious.



    more...


    makeup wallpaper of love couples. wallpapers of love couples. key, Animated; key, wallpaper of love couples. killing softly couples love
  • killing softly couples love



  • cc123
    10-04 04:31 PM
    From Poll results, it seems there r 3 people who got their FP notices already. Just want to make sure--you guys are NSC->CSC->NSC transfer cases or was it Xfr'd to TSC?





    girlfriend Anime Couples In Love wallpaper of love couples. Kissing Couples
  • Kissing Couples



  • gc_check
    02-13 04:34 PM
    Hello All,



    I am on a 6th year on H1-B with my 140 approved. I am due for renewal on June 2010 with my employer who is a desi consulting company.. My employer has around 100+ employees.



    I am recently moving over to a new consulting opportunity which my employer has showed me which is corp – corp with prime vendor in between…

    I also have another Full time offer pending with a Big 5 consulting company who promised me to sponsor my H1 and re start my GC process since my 485 is not approved… I need couple of suggestions if somebody could advice



    � Is it better to stay with my desi consulting company because my GC is in process with them? I am little afraid with respect to this new USCIS Memo( Employee – employer relationship in terms of H1 processing and travelling to india

    OR

    � Is it better to move on with the full time offer with top 5 consulting company . This from my career perspective would be growth but only disadvantage is that I need to re start my GC process . Hopefully I should be able to port my PD date…..



    I am little torn up on what to choose ( full time or stay on corp to corp ). Can anybody advise if its better to compromise on GC and take the Full time offer because of all this scrutiny that USCIS is doing with ..



    Thanks,

    What do you mean 485 not approved, Have you already applied 485 and pending. If that is the case, you can join using EAD and continue GC process, no need to restart GC. Also you had mentioned restart GC, if 485 has not been filed, in this case, you had mentioned you will be doing H1 transfer /use AC21 to get H1 extension for beyond 6 years based on your approved I-140, As long as all goes well, you will be fine, H1 transfer + start new GC right away and you can retain your PD since the I-140 is approved. But, if the new company delays GC / Perm filing for some reason and if the old company revokes I-140, then you will be in trouble. Also any future H1 transfer / extension will entirely depend on the mew labor pending beyond a year or approved I-140. Not to discourage you, but you need to consider all facts and have a plan B, if your long term goal is migrate permanently to US as well as, progress in your career. This might sometimes means, taking calculative risks and also compromising on some.





    hairstyles Love Couple in The Night wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper love couple. wallpaper love couple.
  • wallpaper of love couples. wallpaper love couple. wallpaper love couple.



  • outlook2
    07-18 09:42 PM
    They have not done any rejection yet. As per the recorded conference ( legal experts in the immigration ) they will accept all the application





    fromnaija
    07-18 06:11 PM
    Photographs are not big-deal. USCIS will RFE for them.

    Hi,
    I am in the same situation too, my lawyer misplaced my wife photographs, but still went ahead and send the documents to USCIS.
    Even i am worrying what would happen with my application.

    LK





    gc_check
    06-26 04:20 PM
    Please take the above poll.

    In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.

    Depends on the employed company's policy and the agreement given to you initially with this regards. My company policy is they will cover all expenses/fees related to Green Card, except for I-131 for employee. This has to be taken care by employee themselves. For dependents they will NOT cover any expenses/fees and we have to pay, but they will do the paper work and will file for you. We have to just pay the appropriate fees. Also we do not have external law firm doing the paper work, the company has its own legal department with immigration attorney's who does the paper work.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment