Sunday, June 12, 2011

wallpaper para windows vista

images wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper vista hd. wallpaper vista hd. wallpaper para windows vista. windows 7 moving ackground
  • windows 7 moving ackground



  • rajuseattle
    08-12 06:13 PM
    Skarthy,

    No worries I also e-filed on july 02dn 2008. received paper receipts on july 11th 2008.

    after waiting for almost a month or more finally received my FP appointment schedule on august 08th 2008 and on the same day received CRIS e-mail for RFE. FP notification was sent by MSC (National benefits Centre).

    I guess their is some miscommunication between MSC and NSC...looks like the adjudicators started processsing the apps, but couldnt find the finger prints in their system.

    Once I receive the RFE in hand i would know what information USCIS is requesting and from which service centre issued RFE.

    I went for e-file just to make sure that USCIS doesnt loose the forms in their huge backlog of applications, but apparently Paper file ead renewals are working much faster than e-filed EAD. Its USCIS everything is possible in their processing logic.

    Bottomline guys go for Paper based EAD renewals rather than this crap e-file, where the application are routed to different Service centres and nobody knows whats going on with their applications for months.





    wallpaper windows 7 moving ackground wallpaper para windows vista. Windows
  • Windows



  • kirupa
    11-01 04:00 AM
    Hi psychman!
    I don't have a machine with VS / Blend installed right now, but the reason it isn't working is because you need to actually get a reference to your existing XmlDataProvider and then update it from there. This is almost identical to the Modifying a Databound Collection case: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_databound_collection_pg1.htm

    Looking at your code, you would need to something similar to the following.

    XmlDataProvider existing = Window.Resources["MetadataDS"] as XmlDataProvider;
    existing.Source = new Uri(filename);
    I am writing the above without the use of VS, so there is a chance it might not work. Let me know if it fails and I can look into it further :)

    Cheers!
    Kirupa





    wallpaper para windows vista. desktop wallpaper black.
  • desktop wallpaper black.



  • la6470
    03-13 01:24 PM
    I heard companies like TCS Wipro HCL (all desi outsourcing firms) have now started to again apply for H1B instead of L1...are they doing green cards too?





    2011 Windows wallpaper para windows vista. windows vista wallpaper pack.
  • windows vista wallpaper pack.



  • shantak
    07-18 07:57 AM
    e-filled.
    Thanks

    Can I call them and ask about it ? This is scary. My friends who applied after me got it and I'm moving in 2 weeks.

    appreciate any suggestions.

    dont worry, it is taking a little longer because of the flood of applications. 3 weeks is nothing to worry.



    more...


    wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper windows
  • wallpaper windows



  • whiteStallion
    03-04 07:52 PM
    You can also expand your family .


    This is the best advice I've seen :p:p:p





    wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper para windows
  • wallpaper para windows



  • ghost
    12-09 11:02 AM
    Dream Act 'Motion to proceed' passes with 59 to 40 votes.

    It goes for cloture vote, which require 60 votes.


    "Motion to table" - means "motion to delay" passed, right?



    more...


    wallpaper para windows vista. Windows Vista Wallpapers
  • Windows Vista Wallpapers



  • Lasantha
    02-20 11:20 AM
    Can you do that even if the earlier I-140 is from another employer?

    I think the answer is Yes.

    You may be able to do this by replacing the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the older one. It should be possible. Talk to a lawyer.





    2010 desktop wallpaper black. wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper vista hd. wallpaper vista hd.
  • wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper vista hd. wallpaper vista hd.



  • champu
    02-18 07:31 PM
    Your lawyer does not know what he is talking about. There is no need to do anything. If you were on H1-B and still working at the same company, you are still under H1-B not under EAD no matter how you entered the USA.
    You will lose H1B status if and ONLY IF, you use EAD.

    AP is only a re-entry permit and has no effect on your immigration status.

    Vivek -

    I have similar situation.
    Now, my H1b expires in a few months. I am wondering whether I am eligible for H1b extension as I have Parolee I-94.
    Please let me know. Thanks



    more...


    wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper vista nature.
  • wallpaper vista nature.



  • mdy_tvr
    08-17 04:49 AM
    Guys,

    The doc I went to for the medical exam gave me Chicken Pox and MMR Vaccine. But for Tetanus, as I took one in 1999 , the doc said since its valid for 10 years I don't need one. He went by my word and filled the vaccine supplemant form accordingly.

    My doubt is I did not have any wrriten records to show that I took this vaccine in 1999.

    Does USCIS requires the civil surgeon to provide the vaccination record document along with 693 & vaccination supplement form? or does it just go by what the civil surgeon mentions in the supplemental form?

    Thanks





    hair windows vista wallpaper pack. wallpaper para windows vista. /wallpapers-para-netbook/
  • /wallpapers-para-netbook/



  • test101
    07-17 07:42 PM
    yeah why bank statment? My attoreny did say anything about tax return either ? are you sureeeeeeeeeeeee?



    more...


    wallpaper para windows vista. Para baixar o GadGet use o
  • Para baixar o GadGet use o



  • thomachan72
    11-29 08:44 AM
    This is where our problem lies. People once they are greened completely forget the troubles and "never ever" look back. Many of us (either directly or as dependents) have been greened and have reached very high positions but never feel the need to help out. I am wondering whether it is because we have failed to ask their help??
    Instead on focussing on senators and congressmen/women (which IV members are already doing) would it be worthwile to prepare a list of influential (political, business, scientists) immigrants (particularly chinese and Indians) and then getting their help/input to our cause??





    hot wallpaper windows wallpaper para windows vista. wallpapers para mac. wallpaper
  • wallpapers para mac. wallpaper



  • gcadream
    03-12 12:57 PM
    In addition to the above questions:

    USICS had stopped the movement of EB2/EB3 dates by not allotting visas and on the other hand they had also added too many restrictions on H1 extension [like valid Purchase Order for all visa extension], no matter you have approved I-140. These days they give H1 extn for only that period of time till PO is valid. That means if the PO is valid for 4 monnths one gets H1 extn for 4 months only and if it 6 mths then extension for only 6 months. This means that after 4,6 months one again has to apply for H1/H4 extensions and again pay all those fees.


    This really sucks !!
    Is the intention of all these laws is to catch fraud or kick out all immigrants from this country ?
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:



    more...


    house Wallpapers para Windows 7 wallpaper para windows vista. wallpapers windows vista
  • wallpapers windows vista



  • Anil_s
    07-20 10:19 AM
    Thank You.





    tattoo wallpaper para windows wallpaper para windows vista. Windows Vista Wallpapers Green
  • Windows Vista Wallpapers Green



  • sharma1
    01-29 02:54 PM
    Is there a way to check if your case has been pre adjudicated. My 485 doesn't show any LUD since oct 2008. We changed address at the time. I thought that would result in a soft LUD. Nothing since then. My priority date is Jan 2007- EB2-I.



    more...


    pictures Windows Vista Wallpapers wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper para windows vista. Wallpapers para Windows de la
  • wallpaper para windows vista. Wallpapers para Windows de la



  • l8A
    10-05 10:27 AM
    I think you have period of 180 days after being out of status to apply for permanent residency. I'm not sure though. It would probably be your best bet to double check with a lawyer and get professional advice. Good luck.

    Yes, you are right. Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing that a person can apply for their AOS within 6 months of their being out-of-status. I am in close touch w/ my attorney, and he seems to be OK with the situation, but after seeing some disturbing tales on these forums, I wanted to confirm.





    dresses wallpapers para mac. wallpaper wallpaper para windows vista. wallpapers windows se7en
  • wallpapers windows se7en



  • WillIBLucky
    06-20 08:37 AM
    You can take photo any where you want as long as you meet their photo specs.
    If you have AAA membership try it... You will get it for free.
    Can you detail how to get the photos taken from AAA?

    Where do you need to go for the pics taken?



    more...


    makeup wallpaper vista nature. wallpaper para windows vista. Wallpapers para Windows 7
  • Wallpapers para Windows 7



  • kevinkris
    08-16 02:33 PM
    I think its ok. I am in the same boat. But the applicaiton will be transfered to TSC.
    Not sure how long it will take.


    If it has to be transferred Texas why my employer did this * intentionally * to Nebraska :mad:

    huh.. hopefully it will not delay my receipt date. I am planning to travel abroad and waiting for the 485 receipt notice..

    Thanks for your answers. Really appreciated :)





    girlfriend Windows Vista Wallpapers Green wallpaper para windows vista. wallpaper para windows vista.
  • wallpaper para windows vista.



  • sabbygirl99
    07-07 08:57 AM
    I have described my situation below. Can someone please tell me if they have ever encountered this and what is the best avenue to take?

    1. My LC was sent back to me on Tues (after 4 years).
    2. It was neither denied nor approved. They said that I did not make at least 95% of prevailing wage rate.
    3. I am currently a little less than that if I can take into account all bonuses etc.
    4. The company's immigration lawyer (outside counsel) is saying that if I think that I will probably meet the wage rate threshhold by the time entire GC process is complete, then it's OK to amend LC and say that, "Yes, I am making that much money".
    5. Else - other option is to challenge the DOLs definition of prevailing wage rate.
    6. Company lawyer/HR (I don't think any of them have any immigration law background) are all confused about it. They are not sure whether I can take bonuses into account. If I don't - then it is less likely that I wil reach prevailing wage rate at next review.
    7. Also - they are uncomfortable saying that I WILL meet PW. I guess they think that I will hold them to it and then just slack off until my review.

    What should I do???





    hairstyles Para baixar o GadGet use o wallpaper para windows vista. -Menor espacio wallpapers para
  • -Menor espacio wallpapers para



  • gg_ny
    09-06 02:29 PM
    Happened to us in May. Mine came after a week, but the dates were the same for both of us. I think it would not hurt to walk along with your spouse and try to do a walk-in.


    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.

    PD: Aug 2005
    EB3 INDIA
    Nebraska





    mittal_a
    06-26 10:09 AM
    I think it should be ACT 21 which I have filed it like a month back.

    Thanks a lot for quick replies





    REEF�
    05-24 08:30 PM
    Sheesh someone is in a hurry :|!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment