Friday, June 10, 2011

wallpaper tribal

images Tribal Markings Wallpaper wallpaper tribal. Tribal Background
  • Tribal Background



  • madan
    01-11 11:05 AM
    Thank You...

    If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.





    wallpaper Tribal Background wallpaper tribal. Play zum Wallpaper Tribal
  • Play zum Wallpaper Tribal



  • vik123
    01-18 08:50 PM
    My I-140 receipt date was May 31,2006.I got my approval on 27th Dec 2006.So it took them 7 months to approve my case.





    wallpaper tribal. tribal butterflies grey design
  • tribal butterflies grey design



  • sircaustic
    07-24 09:15 AM
    ???





    2011 Play zum Wallpaper Tribal wallpaper tribal. tribal wallpaper. ackground from a tribal; ackground from a tribal
  • tribal wallpaper. ackground from a tribal; ackground from a tribal



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 27th, 2004, 08:57 AM
    A classic shot. Very nice. Welcome back as well. Hope life has been good to you.
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm (http://member.newsguy.com/%7Ekentucky/bb/bbpics.htm)



    more...


    wallpaper tribal. wallpaper,tribal
  • wallpaper,tribal



  • lazycis
    01-15 11:41 AM
    Granted the employer may not deduct the attorney fees post filing, does that also necessarily mean the employee should not be required to pay up front?

    Yes, it's indirect deduction.





    wallpaper tribal. Diamond Grasscloth -Tribal-
  • Diamond Grasscloth -Tribal-



  • ajay
    06-05 08:19 PM
    Generally how many days it takes to get the actual RFE in hand.

    I saw status update on May 20th and yet to get the copy in hand.

    Me or my lawyer have not received it yet.

    What are the next steps if we don't get it soon.
    Waiting for the RFE for all 3 of us,wife,me and son. Called up USCIS and they said that it is sent to Lawyer's office. Would they send it to my home address also?



    more...


    wallpaper tribal. wallpaper,tribal
  • wallpaper,tribal



  • shana04
    05-18 05:43 PM
    Try Rajaguru Nalliah in Michigan. I hope that helps.

    Thank you very much, I retained an attorney.

    Thanks for you help.





    2010 tribal butterflies grey design wallpaper tribal. Tribal Markings Wallpaper
  • Tribal Markings Wallpaper



  • kondur_007
    08-13 09:32 PM
    Can you please tell us which service center you send your application to?

    Thanks.



    more...


    wallpaper tribal. Image Tato
  • Image Tato



  • chintals
    11-02 05:38 PM
    I also got RFE from VSC for AP reg PP clear copies. In my case, lawyer asked to send me clear copies of bigraphic info which means first and last page of PP showing photo and name and other info. I scanned and sent color images to my lawyer. So strange that all VSC people are getting this RFE.

    Online status simply shows, recieved and pending.. Does not reflect the RFE at all.





    hair tribal wallpaper. ackground from a tribal; ackground from a tribal wallpaper tribal. Tribal Dragon Abstract Design
  • Tribal Dragon Abstract Design



  • Sunx_2004
    10-05 02:28 PM
    bumping it up



    more...


    wallpaper tribal. Tribal fusion wallpaper 4 by
  • Tribal fusion wallpaper 4 by



  • lostinbeta
    10-22 04:38 PM
    No, the shinra mansion is in Clouds hometown.

    Gah... I can't remember the name of it!!!

    Anywho... It is the abandoned mansion, It is tifas home town also.

    Has the winding steps to go to the basement.

    You visit there on your search for Sephiroth. Sephiroth finds documentation in the basement... there is an FMV about that.

    Recalling???





    hot wallpaper,tribal wallpaper tribal. Tribal-Arts-PSP-Wallpapers-003
  • Tribal-Arts-PSP-Wallpapers-003



  • javacool2008
    09-17 01:07 PM
    The fees nearly tripled, and the services we received are worst than ever. Ain't we the customer to USCIS or it is the other way around. So we pay to get abused and we pay more to get abused even more.



    more...


    house TRIBAL Skins+Wallpaper by GIGI wallpaper tribal. Blue orchid desktop wallpapers
  • Blue orchid desktop wallpapers



  • ArkBird
    10-28 02:05 AM
    If it is EB2, forget about it. EB2 and 3 yr degree is big No No. If it is EB3 (seems unlikely as you filed in 04/2007 and EB3 was not current) consult good lawyer and file MTR.

    HTH



    - Pre-approved labor dated 03/2004
    - Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
    - RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
    - 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
    - There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
    - Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch

    The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.

    Please advice what are options available for me.





    tattoo Diamond Grasscloth -Tribal- wallpaper tribal. sandstone-like ackground
  • sandstone-like ackground



  • payal_nag
    10-25 02:57 PM
    my husband's I-140 just got approved in a week's time. We were still waiting for the receipt number, instead the lawyer said she had received the approval paperwork!



    more...


    pictures wallpaper,tribal wallpaper tribal. flower tattoo tribal
  • flower tattoo tribal



  • newhandle
    03-05 10:48 PM
    Family based might based upon the parents or siblings. That is the reason i asked whether is is spouse? If spouse you are OK. You can disclose the income.

    LPR (dad) :(





    dresses Tribal-Arts-PSP-Wallpapers-003 wallpaper tribal. male tribal lovely design
  • male tribal lovely design



  • abhijitp
    08-02 05:30 PM
    Greg has picked this from ..
    http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Jan%20Pederson%208-2-07.pdf

    and except for India everyother country looks good per this prediction.. I dont understand why this partisan attitude..
    Although I don't want to spend any more time thinking about this so called "prediction", it is not because I am from India that I am calling this bad news. For any category if dates retrogressed to how things were before the June 07 visa bulletin, it is not good news to me.



    more...


    makeup Image Tato wallpaper tribal. TRIBAL Skins+Wallpaper by GIGI
  • TRIBAL Skins+Wallpaper by GIGI



  • prince_waiting
    10-26 01:53 PM
    I did get the cashed checks printouts and also changed the address in USCIS couple days back. The questions are:

    - Assuming that USCIS has already sent the reciepts/EAD to my previous address and I have a redirection at USPost office to my new address.

    Will they be redirected to my new address? Or is there is a policy on USCIS reciept mails that the mails from USCIS can't be redirected to a new address but need to be returned back unless the new address is updated in USCIS?

    I dont think this should be the case. But just thought to make sure my thoughts are correct. My dilemma is that it's over 15days my checks cashed and I haven't recieved the reciepts yet.


    USPS does not forward USCIS mail as the USCIS requests it's correspondence not to be forwarded.

    If you have changed the address using the RNs (by calling USCIS and not by filing AR11) and if the RNs have not been delivered to you yet, I guess they might have gone back to the USCIS and will be redelivered to the new address.





    girlfriend sandstone-like ackground wallpaper tribal. wallpaper,tribal graffiti
  • wallpaper,tribal graffiti



  • ashkam
    07-20 09:11 AM
    My attorney said e-notice is fine and applied.
    but in enotice it is written

    Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
    courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
    status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
    an immigrant visa


    I am worried if my packages comes back after aug 17?

    My lawyer refused to file with the e-pproval and I agree with him. Why take a risk with such an important matter. If you're approved, you should get your approval notice in a couple of weeks at the most. File your 485 after that.





    hairstyles Tribal fusion wallpaper 4 by wallpaper tribal. the Tribal Lion wallpaper.
  • the Tribal Lion wallpaper.



  • kzinjuwadia
    05-13 11:48 PM
    If your PD is in May'06 or early Jun'06, I think paying a visit to USCIS center won't hurt. Checking online status is a waste of time. At least you'll know what's going on with it. The IO I went to was very nice lady and gave me all the details. I thought that there would a line of GC aspirants like me :) waiting in USCIS center (in bay area) but to my surprise it was empty! Hope this helps





    senthil
    06-15 12:52 PM
    as july VB states all EB categories for india is current, is there a chance ( or even worst case scenario ) where the dates can retrogess in the middle of month anytime ?

    in other words can we take it for granted that the dates will NOT move back till the last working day of july 07

    any ideas / inputs ?





    pappu
    04-05 11:25 AM
    could someone volunteer on this thread to set up a call and inform everyone?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment