Monday, June 13, 2011

wallpapers joker

images joker Wallpaper for Mobile wallpapers joker. the above wallpaper is
  • the above wallpaper is



  • nozerd
    09-06 01:42 PM
    Can H1 visa stamp be used for travel convenience ?

    I am EB3 India with PD of August 2001. I 140 approved but cant file I 485 due to retro. I have sent in my application for 8th -10th yr H1 extension. I am already Canadian PR landed in April 2005 so basically need to do something in early 2008 if I still need to hold on to my Canadian PR. I have worked for same firm since last 7 + yrs and they are quite cooperative within limits.

    I wanted to know if I can work for my company's Canadian operations and still hold H1 visa and travel on that H1 visa. Please note that I will be on Canadian payroll. Is this legal ? Is it ok for the company to keep extending my H1 ? I know they can keep my Green card case alive but what about H1 ?

    Is it ok to stay outside US and get paid outside US and still use H1 visa to travel ?





    wallpaper the above wallpaper is wallpapers joker. the above wallpaper is
  • the above wallpaper is



  • gcloner
    03-28 02:46 AM
    hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!

    pd's
    January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
    February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
    March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????

    Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???

    this is the link to nebraska service center
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.





    wallpapers joker. wallpaper joker. joker
  • wallpaper joker. joker



  • mmk123
    07-17 11:43 AM
    Skilled = anyone having skills to remain employed (or provide healthy contribution to the economy) at that point of time

    So this can be a cook, dancer, painter or a programmer - if the society or economy needs one. Tomorrow, if my programmer skills are no longer required for this economy and country then I can be categorized unskilled labor too.

    I am sorry if I look biased. I have no such intentions as I made clear in my first post itself. All my intentions of discussion are based on the definition given above for the word "skilled".





    2011 the above wallpaper is wallpapers joker. Wallpaper: King Joker
  • Wallpaper: King Joker



  • wandmaker
    08-14 06:37 PM
    I have received the cards in today's' mail. It has been almost a decade in green card journey. My support for IV and fellow IVans will remain the same. Thank you all for the wishes.



    more...


    wallpapers joker. (Dark Knight Joker wallpaper
  • (Dark Knight Joker wallpaper



  • shahuja
    02-06 09:28 AM
    i just called DOS. He asked for my visa type and passport number. He said "your visa has been issued in Jan. Call the New Delhi consulate and they should let you know if it would come through mail or do you need to go pick it up"

    what happens next ?? how long after this stage it takes to get the visa ?? are there any other checks that could be going on ?? ONCE DOS approves are there any other agencies like FBI, KCC doing some other approvals as well ?? if you know what happens next let me know..waiting for posts..

    so now i know I am not stuck due to PIMS and DOS cleared and approved my visa in Jan..what else then ??





    wallpapers joker. Wallpapers, Joker (Brand .
  • Wallpapers, Joker (Brand .



  • reddymjm
    05-21 04:48 PM
    Though NSC says Feb18th for EAD my sister who filed on MAR 2nd got her approval last friday so it is less than 75 days.



    more...


    wallpapers joker. Download Joker 3 wallpaper for
  • Download Joker 3 wallpaper for



  • royus77
    06-20 04:54 PM
    Yes. You can go for H1b stamping even though you applied for 485 . Not sure above your 2 ns Question





    2010 wallpaper joker. joker wallpapers joker. joker Wallpaper for Mobile
  • joker Wallpaper for Mobile



  • MannyD
    10-03 02:32 PM
    I can't imagine why people do not want to give whatever I-94 they had collected between two trips out of US. NOt sure of the rules, but the common procedure is to surrender original I-94 AND the ones you got with each H1B. I haven't heard so far that I-94's not returned gained monetary value on ebay or people could use them for anything else. For me, I see surrendering all of them as one ( or some) more document(s) not to worry about.

    I feel returning more than one I94 carries its own risks. Who takes it from you? - The airline representative who simply rips off these and shoves it in a cardbox box. By some chance if the newer I94 is overlooked by anyone and a older I94 that also surrendered is entered in your immi records, I'm sure you'd rue that day! Yes, keeping a copy of that I94 is good, but why not prevent the issue at POS?

    Gurus, is there any requirement to surrender ALL I94s?



    more...


    wallpapers joker. iphone wallpaper joker
  • iphone wallpaper joker



  • GCBoy786
    09-16 12:09 AM
    I don't know what "UNKNOWN" means. My wife is on her F1 (OPT). Same is the case with my friend. Both of our's says unknown.

    TUnlimited: is your wife also on F1? I am about to call USCIS customer service on Monday.

    Guys, please update if you know any more details about this.





    hair Wallpaper: King Joker wallpapers joker. Joker-mobile-wallpaper
  • Joker-mobile-wallpaper



  • kumarc123
    06-18 03:00 PM
    Guys,
    you all re jumping to conclusions based on opinions, have you forgoteen what OBAMA had been saying about immigration?

    1. Address legal immigration first
    2. Illegals will have to stand behind the ones who came in this country legally.


    Do you really think, that they will totoaly ignore legal immigrants and work on illegal. Obama has been talking about this process since his days of presidentail campaign,

    We all need to have faith and work towards making IV and its goal attainable.



    more...


    wallpapers joker. Joker Wallpaper by ~RaatsGui
  • Joker Wallpaper by ~RaatsGui



  • eager_immi
    07-11 12:32 PM
    True but these were not applications that were filed 2 weeks back. Many people had 485 pending for over 2 years due to retrogression. Also a lot of cases that got a visa # still had pending security checks so technically they did not approve 60K 485, they only used up the visa#s.Why not? USCIS already approved 60K 485 applications in 2 weeks time. How come they cannot do the same with some extra money (i.e. premium processing). They can do anything if want to do.





    hot (Dark Knight Joker wallpaper wallpapers joker. joker wallpapers.
  • joker wallpapers.



  • Desertfox
    06-01 08:39 PM
    Your current salary has nothing to do with your Labor Certification. LC is for a future job offer and you are supposed to get that salary only after your I-485 approval. Hence there is nothing to worry about it.

    As your current salary is per H1 LCA, you are absolutely ok and there is nothing illegal in your nonimmigrant status as well. There might have been issues during your I-485 adjudicatiion if you were not being paid per your H1 LCA, since that is considered as abuse to your nonimmigrant status.



    more...


    house Tags: joker live wallpaper, wallpapers joker. joker wallpapers. turns joker Wallpaper; turns joker Wallpaper. emiljan
  • joker wallpapers. turns joker Wallpaper; turns joker Wallpaper. emiljan



  • panks
    04-02 12:07 PM
    Thank you gc28262. It's just that my attorney havent seen this issue with Pre PERM cases. May be it is because PERM had more specific questions to answer so that there is little flexibility. Form 750 which was used before PERM did not have that many specific questions regarding labor conditions. So there was room for interpretation.

    Thanks for murthy's link. Yes, It makes sense Gald I extended my H1 after returning on AP. So I am better positioned there.

    Yes, actually the USCIS has argued the same in their revocation response which is that my labor requirements on Form 9089 aren't flexible enough to transfer me to EB3.
    ----

    Regarding your H1B status, please read the following newsletter from murthy.com
    Effect of Travel While in H1B / L-1 Status and Pending I-485 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_efftrv.html)
    Traveling on AP doesn't necessarily switch you out of H1B. If you are working for the same employer after entering on AP, you can still extend your H1 and continue to be on H1 status.

    Based on my limited understanding, your lawyer is wrong when he says "3 year degree issue is mostly with PERM applications and not with others". 3 year degree issue comes up during I-140 stage. Nowadays USCIS has a strict requirement that the degree should be a "single source" 4 year degree for EB2 applications.

    As for the successful outcome of trying to downgrade your application to EB3, your labor certification should be flexible enough to allow your application to be downgraded to EB3.

    IMO it is better to get a second opinion/consultation with a reputed lawyer. If I were you I wouldn't trust your current lawyer.





    tattoo Wallpapers, Joker (Brand . wallpapers joker. joker collage wierd scray
  • joker collage wierd scray



  • rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.



    more...


    pictures Download Joker 3 wallpaper for wallpapers joker. Joker Live Wallpaper for
  • Joker Live Wallpaper for



  • NWISE
    03-31 02:59 PM
    If there is a loophole and it is being exploited, plug the loophole, not scrap the program. If my head hurts, I don't cut off my head.
    And loopholes will be exploited, if they exist. I would do it (and I'm sure majority of us would) if we could. Nothing illegal in that.
    Kind of similar to how large corporates avoid paying taxes using every loophole and trick in the book even when they earn billions, while we end up paying tax on every dollar we earn.
    P.S. I'm not saying falsifying documents is acceptable... that's illegal and that's an enforcement issue, not taking an advantage issue.
    My 2 cents.





    dresses joker wallpapers. wallpapers joker. joker wallpapers
  • joker wallpapers



  • freedom4ever
    04-20 07:12 AM
    I filed on March 10 2011 at texas service center, check was cashed on 3/15. Hope that helps.



    more...


    makeup iphone wallpaper joker wallpapers joker. Tags: joker live wallpaper,
  • Tags: joker live wallpaper,



  • prioritydate
    07-23 11:32 PM
    She must have had any idea before getting married. What was her consideration and how she thought of bringing him here to U.S?





    girlfriend joker collage wierd scray wallpapers joker. Batman VS Joker Wallpaper
  • Batman VS Joker Wallpaper



  • eb3India
    05-21 10:26 PM
    oh well,

    we got a bigger fish to fry, I am sure those who might be using labour subs are legals here at one point and they do have a job,

    we are not going to gain much by these ammendments,


    I am just curious how much authority does USCIS and DOS have to alter our situation.

    I am still waiting for response from IV core members





    hairstyles Joker Wallpaper by ~RaatsGui wallpapers joker. I8000 Omnia II Wallpapers
  • I8000 Omnia II Wallpapers



  • kurtz_wolfgang
    08-15 01:20 PM
    Thre is a lot of hurt on these forums related to substituted labor..so help will be slow to come.

    What does that mean? Care to clarify? I m not a literate person. I have been searching the forum in and out for similar post. After much consideration I put the post. Anyways thanks for the red. Whatever....





    hojo
    08-19 07:47 PM
    i saw this cool tutorial that used really simple technique to make a really cool outcome.

    the tutorial was on making realistic looking fire. so what he did was he wrote text, raterized it, rotated 90 degrees CW and added wind from left. then he rotated back and did an ocean ripple. it sounds more complicated then it really is.

    anyway, heres the final product:http://24.26.33.8:42/hojo.bmp





    aadimanav
    10-26 01:43 AM
    It looks like the posts under the IV Home Page Rcent Forum Posts Section no longer show up in descending order of last-update date. Is this intentional?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment