Sunday, June 12, 2011

wallpapers of quotes on love

images Wallpapers gt; Love Quotes wallpapers of quotes on love. love wallpapers with quotes
  • love wallpapers with quotes



  • Brightsider
    11-08 07:11 PM
    Permit me to differ....with ND Bhatt.
    With all due respect, I would like to point out that visas to dependents may not be the issue. The report includes all pending I-485 cases. It does not differentiate between principal applicants and derivative-dependents.

    The problem must be elsewhere. Possibly, they may not have released complete and accurate figures, though I would hate to believe that. For a governmental agency that is answerable to Congress, it will be difficult for them to obfuscate beyond a point.

    You are right on the 245 (i) issue. I do know a friend whose wife and child went to the consulate when their PDs became current. Since it was consular processing, it was not a case of I-485....they use some other form DS1030 or some such form.

    That said, hang in there. Enjoy life while in the queue.
    Best





    wallpaper love wallpapers with quotes wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpaper quotes on love.
  • wallpaper quotes on love.



  • factoryman
    07-02 02:29 AM
    IV is so diverse, and mostly anonymous. Quoting one of the greatest persons in history is fine in theroy. But please practice it.

    First and formost, don't become 'touch me not' and withdraw. I am sure you will. Taking umbrage against posts shouldn't turn oneself off, if service, sharing and co-operation is the driving motive.

    I have seen much water flown under the bridge, here at IV, at work and in personal life. We are all here for the avoidable 'injustices' going on against EB based folks: in visa stamping to AOS.

    The whole gamut. Let's say - if most are are turned off (however personal it may be), there is no zest, no life; a place is Sahara, Thar or Gobi would be a perfect place.

    Hope you will take in the right spirit. Got to go. Reaaly going to get unhooked from IV for today.

    yadadaba, i have posted my email in many places. If you want to get info, please email me directly in the future. I will share what I know - IV folks ridiculed me when I said my info from the Ombudsman's office was true. They simply don't want people who have a slightly variant info to raise a voice. I have not personally heard from the O's office on this as I sent my application out on Friday for a Monday delivery without any knowledge of such possibility. If it happens it will really stink...to those who call Ombudsman the barking dog - think before you say - he may have just saved us from loosing 40K visas. Possibly the dates were made current only to clear pre-adjudicated cases. And if thats true, guess what? A window will open again in October. Thats better than where we were without the O's report that may have not impacted anything and the 40K cases ahead of us would still be pending. Its in our greater interest that they get approved and we move up the ladder versus we trying to cry wolf. My 2 cents...


    Something to ponder: "Gandhi's peace marches did not get Independence to India alone. They were radical movements of many people behind it equally responsible if not more. IVs movement is the peaceful one - important but not enough and definitely not filled with exclusivity"





    wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on
  • wallpapers of quotes on



  • eb3_nepa
    08-13 09:41 AM
    You are right, this does not belong here either. No information other than EMPLOYMENT BASED LEGAL IMMIGRATION belongs here. End of discussion





    2011 wallpaper quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love. Death quotes wallpaper from
  • Death quotes wallpaper from



  • ras
    09-19 10:11 AM
    That's what I am suggesting. Look back the first reply message. One doesn't gain authority and yell on others just because the person attended the rally.



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love.
  • wallpapers of quotes on love.



  • tinuverma
    11-09 10:10 AM
    First, what is "diwali"? Are you just assuming that all members here understand your language and are same nationality?

    There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."


    Second,
    180 days after applying for AOS you can use AC21 and change job.
    Thanks. So my AOS is which of the two: july 23rd (date courier received) or oct 17th (date checks encashed)?





    wallpapers of quotes on love. best love quotes wallpapers
  • best love quotes wallpapers



  • dealsnet
    03-05 07:08 PM
    Talk with hospitals in your area. May be $10K for the expense, if you didn't find any insurance to cover the pre-existing condition.
    Spend it to get a US citizen child or save that money and make delivery happen in India.

    btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.

    Regards



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes on love. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • roseball
    07-20 05:47 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?

    The reason why this is a grey area is because USCIS has no means of tracking whether you maintained a valid H4 status (did not work) or used your EAD (put EAD info in form I-9)from your pending I-485. So they keep extending your H4 status whenever it is requested as a supplement to primary beneficiary's H1 extension. But as with any other case, its always upto the applicant to prove his or her valid immigration status in the country. As far as the rules go, you can either be on H4 status and not work, or work on EAD and be in AOS status. Hope this helps...





    2010 wallpapers of quotes on wallpapers of quotes on love. Wallpapers gt; Love Quotes
  • Wallpapers gt; Love Quotes



  • 3ZS
    June 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
    Im in the same boat as you. I just bought a D70 and it came with almost the same exact len kit. Ive had lots of fun/luck witht he 70-300mm at my kids softball games. I got some great shots of the kids at the plate , running, fielding etc...

    Back to your original question....I just bought a magazine this week by ShutterBug - Digital Photography How-To Guide. One of the articles is about choosing the next lens for your digital SLR. Well worth the price for us rookies :p





    I need some serious help with my D50 equipment. I have no experience at all with SLR cameras, and have recently bought a bundle consisting of a Nikon D50 and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Dxlens. Now I am interested in buying another lens (The Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 AF Zoom Lens) in hope that these two lenses would suit my needs in amateur photography. I intend to photo landscapes, portraits and some ''macro'' (flowers and some insects). So, I would like to know if these lenses are an acceptable choice, having in mind that I can't afford to buy some expensive lenses, as my average monthly salary almost amounts to the price of these cheap ones. Thanks.

    Approved 140 status changed [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Approved 140 status changed




    more...


    wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpaper quotes on love.
  • wallpaper quotes on love.



  • coopheal
    04-29 09:26 AM
    Cons
    2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)

    Just because you framed this in a -ve sentence does not make it a con. removing country limits is a civil rights victory.





    hair Death quotes wallpaper from wallpapers of quotes on love. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • tdasara
    03-08 09:14 PM
    The OVERFLOW from EB1 and EB2 is directly going to EB3!



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes on love. love quotes wallpapers. best
  • love quotes wallpapers. best



  • samcam
    05-19 03:56 PM
    Welcome to our newest member, gmpa

    I think I missed a couple of you..





    hot wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpaper love quotes.
  • wallpaper love quotes.



  • Junky
    09-22 03:11 PM
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!



    more...


    house wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love. best love quotes wallpapers.
  • best love quotes wallpapers.



  • sduddukuri
    04-01 02:38 PM
    We went to India and got our visa stamped from chennai. Thank you all for all the help





    tattoo best love quotes wallpapers wallpapers of quotes on love. est love quotes wallpapers.
  • est love quotes wallpapers.



  • milind70
    06-25 09:39 PM
    My H4 spouse left the country for vacation on May 25 (before h4 expiry)
    Attorney filed 7th year ext and I 539 on Jun14.
    My 6th year of H1 ended on Jun 17.

    The attorney was not reachable by HR or myself. HR calls me today about problem with H4 and the attorney wants to discuss. What the heck ? Do they file I-539 when some one is not in the country ? She and I always maintained proper status. What can be the problem? I am freaking out to get my h1 ext approval asap and bring her back to file 485. Now my head is exploding. Any clues ? I cant bear this suspense.

    you dont require to file I 539 since she is out of the country ,so currently she has no status .



    more...


    pictures love quotes and sayings for wallpapers of quotes on love. love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpapers. sweet
  • love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpapers. sweet



  • walking_dude
    12-05 12:02 PM
    True, it covers only Citizenship (naturalization) applicants. However, it's worthwhile to explore if this lawsuit can be extended to cover GC applicants or ACLU is willing to file another for GC applicants too . It may provide a chance to those on IV still stuck in Namechecks.

    Class-actions may be slow, but they provide benefits to all future GC applicants (if successful) unlike WOM cases which benefit only the applicant.

    ACLU Press release - http://www.aclu.org/immigrants/gen/32422prs20071029.html

    ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org





    dresses wallpaper love quotes. wallpapers of quotes on love. what is love quotes. Wallpaper
  • what is love quotes. Wallpaper



  • DSLStart
    03-11 08:14 PM
    No you don't have to walk into any bank. Just visit

    https://remit.onlinesbi.com/

    Everything is self explainotary.


    Gurus,

    Can some body advise what is the best way to send money to India using SBI online?

    Do i have to have an account with SBI? NRE/NRO/Regular

    I have an account with State Bank of Bikarner and Jaipur, can i send money from my US account into SBBJ and then to SBI (parents account) ONLINE?

    I live in Colorado and hence do not have the luxury of walking into an SBI US branch.

    Any advise is appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup wallpaper quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love.
  • wallpapers of quotes on love.



  • spec1968
    10-26 02:41 PM
    If i change my status from H1 to F1 until approval of 140 and change status from F1 to H1 will affect my green card process? I heard that once 140 is approved one will get 3 years extension irrespective of status ( i mean on F1 or out of country) . Please clarify





    girlfriend est love quotes wallpapers. wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpaper quotes on love.
  • wallpaper quotes on love.



  • smartboy75
    09-29 03:17 PM
    Looks like an unique situation...no reply from anybody...





    hairstyles love quotes wallpapers. best wallpapers of quotes on love. wallpapers of quotes on love.
  • wallpapers of quotes on love.



  • beautifulMind
    10-05 10:32 PM
    My wife has both OPT EAD (on F1) and 485 EAD. Both are valid. The OPT EAD was applied before july since we did not know abt the july thing earlier....

    Now my question is which one should she use for employment..Also if either can be used then OPT ead is preferred since on OPT you do not have to pay Social Security and Medicare Taxes





    ssdtm
    02-23 10:31 PM
    As far as I know, there is no "filing of AC21 with an attorney". Please be more specific as this is not clear.

    AC21 is something on basis of which you can change employer. If you get an RFE than you simply have to prove that you used AC21 to change employer. That's it.

    Some people proactively send a letter to USCIS informing that they are using/have used AC21 to change their employer. But based on various attorneys feedback, opinion is that USCIS does not really use that letter for anything if sent proactively just to inform USCIS that you are using AC21.





    jungalee43
    01-10 08:12 AM
    I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.

    Here are contact details: -

    Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
    Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
    www.bashyamspiro.com
    919 833-0840 x28
    919 833-4722 fax



    No comments:

    Post a Comment