Sunday, June 12, 2011

white ink tattoo

images White ink sakura tattoo done white ink tattoo. tattoo white. white ink tattoo
  • tattoo white. white ink tattoo



  • learning01
    05-22 12:48 PM
    It is their level of competence and their best.

    Who are you (or we) to label them otherwise. LOL.
    No mention on incompetence on part of DOL?





    wallpaper tattoo white. white ink tattoo white ink tattoo. white ink tattoos ankle
  • white ink tattoos ankle



  • dealsnet
    10-21 08:26 PM
    File new H1B.
    You may not adjust the status. (B1 to H1). (Get the H1B approval without 1-94 attached)
    You need to go to India and attend interview to get your visa stamped.
    Do premium process to save time.
    So you will be safe. Everything can be done within 45 days, if do PP and move fast.
    Entry on H1B will be safe for future immigration matters.

    Dear friends,

    I entered to US on 5th October 2009 on B1 visa and at POE I was given 3 months duration to stay.

    I came here to write physical therapy licensing exam on 8th OCT (same is mentioned as an annotation on my B1 visa) and now I passed the exam and licensed.

    Now a hospital is ready to file a H1B work visa for me through premium processing and they want me to start working for them immediately after the approval of H1B.

    Other relevant past details are

    H1B non cap petition- June 2008
    221 g at the consulate for the H1B petition since I didn't had the license.
    Hospital withdrew the H1B petition in August 2008.


    Dear friends, kindly let me know whether its safe to change the status within 15 days of my entry(its a different hospital). And if not how many days should I delay the filing of H1B. I would like to change the status here without going back to my country for H1B.

    And also whether this will have any future adverse effect when I file the immigrant petition. Thank you very much for your valuable advise in advance.John





    white ink tattoo. I want a white ink tattoo !
  • I want a white ink tattoo !



  • chi_shark
    02-18 12:34 PM
    Yes, I worked during that time using EAD as I dont have H1b. My Lawyer said I can work as EAD was not revoked. I work for myself (self employment) through my own company.

    Again I didn't get refund of MTR money... that is good news if we get our $585 fee back..

    Hello bkn96! congratulations!

    so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!





    2011 white ink tattoos ankle white ink tattoo. White ink tattoo
  • White ink tattoo



  • casper21
    07-29 10:46 AM
    Can someone give answer to my question??? Please..................



    more...


    white ink tattoo. White ink tattoo
  • White ink tattoo



  • Jitamitra
    05-31 12:14 PM
    Recently joined.

    Contributed $200.





    white ink tattoo. White Ink Tattoos
  • White Ink Tattoos



  • Jai_MH
    02-06 03:41 PM
    Do you work for saicon.. I also signed something like this.



    more...


    white ink tattoo. white ink tattoo gallery
  • white ink tattoo gallery



  • qasleuth
    07-17 11:35 AM
    If you are serious about discussing issues like this, I would suggest you take opinions/bias out of your arguments.

    All of your below listed biases are classic anti-immigrant groups' slogans.
    "unskilled/low skill immigrants cause higher unemployment", "unskilled/low skilled immigration == jobs not created, remain uneployed", "DV / Family based immigration brings in unskilled/low skilled immigrants"

    If you want a healthy discussion, do some research and provide data to support your assertions or ask for data before you make assertions. This thread will quickly turn into a bash fest against so called "unskilled" workers.

    And, how do you define "unskilled/low skilled" ? as compared to what ? A Java programmer ?

    I agree as well as dis-agree.

    numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.

    I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.

    Thanks,
    M.





    2010 I want a white ink tattoo ! white ink tattoo. White ink sakura tattoo done
  • White ink sakura tattoo done



  • kumar07
    09-16 05:08 AM
    Hi Suresh,

    thanks for your time and effort to thoroughly answer my questions.

    I guess my denial last year is due to poor project document given to me by my company. They initially gave me just 1 page letter describing the project and I was issued 221g to submit the full project report along with other company docs and later they denied my case.

    So this time, I believe the VO must be aware about my denial reason and they are definitely going to ask me about the project report and I must take the full project report (containing market analysis, project proposal and other information) around 30-50 pages with me. I will also be carrying all other company docs such as IT returns of last 3 years, wage reports, compay location photographs etc..Do you think that should be enough?

    Thanks.



    more...


    white ink tattoo. Tattoo in White
  • Tattoo in White



  • pitha
    05-11 08:48 AM
    If you like your family so much you can always go back, you have a choice, people stuck in EB immigration have no choice they are being kicked out because of the long retrogression. Frankly all this talk about this family based immigration is nonsense. It takes 20 to 30 years for somebody to emmigrate uisng family based immigration. So does that mean that in the 20 to 30 years it takes for the "family" to come here, you dont love them in that time. The point I am trying to make is that all the people who are pumping up this family based immigration are trying to play up the emotional angle and are being hypocrites. If you can live in the US without the "family" for 20 to 30 years, I dont see any reason why they cannot live without the family comming to US at all. Let the "family" come to US on there on merit.

    The point-based system will not be good for this country. Many other countries have point-based systems such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, etc. The most who immigrate in these countries on the point-based system don't have jobs. Only those should be allowed to immigrate who has the job offer here. All the immigration fees and expenses to immigrate should be borne by the employer offering the job.

    Not only this, the people who promote this point-based system are interested in shutting off immgration based on family unification. Why you would not like your own family members to be here, when they all have been allowed until this day to bring their own family members from European countries.





    hair White ink tattoo white ink tattoo. and white ink — here#39;s the
  • and white ink — here#39;s the



  • number30
    03-27 10:16 AM
    As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
    so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.



    Thanks in Advance,
    Satya.

    240 days only in case of Pending. Do not stay over 180 days.



    more...


    white ink tattoo. white ink tattoo.
  • white ink tattoo.



  • joshraj
    10-11 10:26 AM
    Hi Friends,

    We had sent our apps to Nebraska on July 26 but we received a transfer notice for 485 from vermont with a receipt date of Sept 26 and notice date of Oct 3.

    I always thought the receipt date of my application is the day when our application reached the center.

    Can someone help explaining this....

    Thanks,





    hot White ink tattoo white ink tattoo. White Ink Tattoo Healed!
  • White Ink Tattoo Healed!



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-14 06:48 PM
    ask him to fax you the copy of the letter he got from BEC, something is not right here. Show it to another lawyer. Looks like he made a mistake when he filed for your labor.

    My RIR is rejected. My LC is still pending.
    My lawyer says it is moved to TR queue

    If My case is moved to TR queue, does it mean very significant delay in getting my LC? Because in such a case this is my breaking point.Ready to quit and give up after these years and years if pain



    more...


    house when using white ink (from white ink tattoo. tattoos in white ink. ink
  • tattoos in white ink. ink



  • BharatPremi
    04-16 04:42 PM
    kaisersose, scorpioduo


    Thanks.





    tattoo White Ink Tattoos white ink tattoo. white ink. #tattoo
  • white ink. #tattoo



  • michael_trs
    05-14 04:48 PM
    Ok. I understand that if I state Master's + 3 or 5 years experience for Software Engineer position I need to answer NO to H14 "requirements normal for the occupation?" because it exceeds SVP. Agree?

    Now the question is does it automatically lead to audit?



    more...


    pictures white ink tattoo gallery white ink tattoo. white tattoo pictures.
  • white tattoo pictures.



  • dreamworld
    11-30 03:08 PM
    Hi All,

    I and My wife were applied 485 in July 2007. We have received receipt numbers, EAD's and Advance Paroles. In online my wife 485 status showing as approved, but we did not receive any letters from USCIS. When we called USCIS about this, some of the IO officers are saying they don't know why the Card production ordered was not happened and they will send a request to supervisor. But some of the IO officers are saying instead of approving 131,they approved 485 and it is a mistake. Even though if they are saying mistake, they are not changing the online message or when we call them getting different messages from USCIS until today...Gurus please advise what we need to do.

    Thanks.

    What is the birth country of your wife????. If she is not born in India then her PD is current...





    dresses White Ink Tattoo Healed! white ink tattoo. White Nouveau Poppy Tattoo by
  • White Nouveau Poppy Tattoo by



  • Marphad
    03-29 11:12 AM
    I will still wait for lawyer's opinion.



    more...


    makeup Tattoo in White white ink tattoo. when using white ink (from
  • when using white ink (from



  • sreedhar
    09-07 11:42 PM
    Hi Sree, which country immigration are you talking about ? :o
    :D

    I am talking about US Immigration...I clearly mentioned USCIS right.

    Thanks..Sree





    girlfriend white ink. #tattoo white ink tattoo. white ink tattoo.
  • white ink tattoo.



  • h1vegas
    06-24 03:01 PM
    Pls reply





    hairstyles white ink tattoo. white ink tattoo. white ink
  • white ink



  • needhelp!
    05-15 06:10 PM
    Please make those calls NOW and take the poll on this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113

    Folks,

    Please call the below selected members from CHC. There are reasons why we should NOT be calling every one in the CHC. The members we have to target from CHC and their corresponding numbers are listed below.

    Tell them that you would like to talk to some one who handles immigration/legal matters, If forwarded to voice mail, leave a VM. If the VM is full, you can get back to the main line by pressing 0 and then leave a message with them.

    The message you have to deliver when calling these offices is

    I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882, HR 5921 and HR 6039, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren. Both of these bills have wide bipartisan support in the house and will help reduce the back logs associated with USCIS. These bills are a great first step towards immigration reform.

    DO NOT GET INTO THE LEGAL/ILLEGAL DISCUSSION WITH STAFF MEMBERS

    Only if the staff member bring up the issue of CIR, in that case say that -

    In the past we have been supporting Comprehensive approach and still continue to support comprehensive approach and we look for our our main issues to be addressed whenever comprehensive bill is passed. However, this is is just an interim fix to begin or start the immigration reform process.

    .



    Ruben Hinojosa
    phone: 202-225-2531

    Hilda Solis
    202 225 5464

    Ciro Rodriguez
    202 225 4511

    Lucille Roybal-Allard
    202 225 1766

    Raul grijalva
    ph (202) 225-2435

    Charles Gonzalez
    Phone: (202)225-3236

    Dennis Cardoza
    (202) 225-6131

    Jim Costa
    (202)225-3341

    Henry Cuellar
    phone: 202-225-1640

    Senator Robert Menendez
    202 224 4744





    bluekayal
    08-20 05:41 PM
    I spoke to a TSC Immigration Information Officer (not customer service). he says they have about 9000 service requests they are looking at. Generally they are not supposed to give status info, but this person does. He is a people-friendly officer.





    Rayyan
    07-22 08:31 PM
    Hi,
    I don't have surname in my Passport my full name is given in " Given Names".
    so while filling up the form (D-156 and D-157) for appointment I put NA in surname, so now my name in "Applicant Name" is myname followed by NA.
    IS it ok ? or does it create any problems while I go for visa stamping/interview.
    If I cannot put NA then what do I put in Surname column on D-156 and D-157.
    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment