Sunday, June 12, 2011

why i love you poems for her

images i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her. love poems for her. i love u
  • love poems for her. i love u



  • devan
    11-17 11:15 AM
    sudiptasarkar, they gave one month time to respond the RFE. Also, i got the format from my attorney and i believe you could get the affidavit sample in the .





    wallpaper love poems for her. i love u why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her.
  • why i love you poems for her.



  • beppenyc
    02-04 08:05 AM
    ALAN CHOATE AND TYLER PETERSON - Daily Herald
    Congress should move forward on immigration reform now that the U.S. House of Representatives has new leadership, Rep. Chris Cannon, R-Utah, said Friday.

    The issue has been stalled, Cannon said, because of a decision by former House majority leader Tom DeLay, the congressman from Texas who has become embroiled in campaign finance scandals.

    U.S. Rep. John Boehner of Ohio was picked to replace DeLay as majority leader on Thursday, and immigration legislation is high on his agenda, Cannon told Utah legislators.

    He said legislation for a guest worker program should emerge soon that could include requirements for English instruction and health insurance.

    "That should be done by, I hope, the end of April," Cannon said.

    His comments came in response to a question from state Sen. Howard Stephenson, R-Draper, who criticized Congress' "absolute failure" to provide a process for regulating immigrant labor. Cannon also expressed sympathy for the struggles of state legislators who must balance budgets even when the federal government cuts revenue -- for programs like Medicaid, for example -- that had been provided previously.

    "The pain of that is great," he said. "I would love to tell you we're never going to cut your budget again."

    His proposed solution is to reduce the size and authority of the federal government: "The best way to govern in America is to let the states do it," he said.

    Cannon made those comments on the Senate floor after answering three different questions from representatives on the House floor: How do we get the federal government out of our hair? When will federal government allow us to make more decisions on what we fund? and Why is federal government always overriding states' rights?

    Cannon said the solution is to keep the money within state budgets, because as long as federal government has it, they share accountability.

    He said the will in the U.S. House is to give states more discretion





    why i love you poems for her. (Love You Poem Pictures ) i
  • (Love You Poem Pictures ) i



  • Sachin_Stock
    02-03 10:37 AM
    I don't know! but if you think sth is not right in that article we can discuss.

    Defensive post :)

    What makes you think I am suspecting the content in that article? ;)





    2011 why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for him.
  • why i love you poems for him.



  • priderock
    06-02 07:13 PM
    In talking to multiple travel agents, I don't think there is such a thing called "open ticket". I guess there is always a return date and most air lines will allow you to reschedule, some for free and some for a charge based on your ticket class.

    The 6 months return validity suggestion above is valid, assuming they are on a visit visa (not have a GC themselves :). when my parents came they only have the ticket for 4 months and the officer at POE gave them 6 months on the departure card.



    more...


    why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her.
  • why i love you poems for her.



  • gchopefull
    12-17 12:48 PM
    did not mean to be a rude. I am sorry if I am pressing, its desperate situation. I have to decide today, tried to talk to the att on the case no answer.
    sorry for the last post and thank you in advanced for your response





    why i love you poems for her. love you poems. i love you
  • love you poems. i love you



  • zoho
    08-27 02:33 AM
    I got RFE on my case my case is NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer. Got Soft LUD in last 2 days and got RFE mail yesterday night. Waiting to hear back from lawyer about type of RFE. But atleast seems like they had started working on my case and if no RFE it would have been approved.

    Have you got the RFE?If so what is the RFE about.



    more...


    why i love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. i
  • i love you poems for her. i



  • maverick80
    01-30 03:37 AM
    Hi,
    I just started my 5th year on H1-B (EB-2) at a very large software firm. I also have a Masters degree from a good university etc. I was delaying filing my PERM (part stupidity and partly thinking of changing my job). Now, I received information from the company that new PERM applications may be impacted because we had layoffs recently. Although I am not personally aware of anyone with my job title being fired, I am wondering if they will wait for 6 months after the layoffs to actually start filing new applications.
    I am new to this, and this may be a simple question. What usually happens? Do they put off all PERM applications for 6 months after layoffs? Does this mean that companies that have not had layoffs can continue to file PERM applications?
    I ask this because I am thinking that maybe then I should look for a company that has not had layoffs (best of luck to me, right? :) I think there's a couple out there :) ). If I do go down this route, can I start a PERM application immediately or do I have to work at the company for a while before I can do this?

    I am also worried that the PERM could get delayed by 6 months or more because there might be more layoffs. If there are further delays in the time to be approved (more than a year), then I might be cutting it really close as far as my H1-B term goes. Is anyone in a similar situation? Am I at risk here? What happens if PERM filing is in process when H1-B duration comes to an end? Do I just have to leave?

    A lot of these are maybe newbie questions, but I am kind of worried and I would appreciate it if you can contribute answers to whichever questions of mine that you are familiar with.

    Thanks





    2010 (Love You Poem Pictures ) i why i love you poems for her. i love you poems for her.
  • i love you poems for her.



  • seahawks
    01-10 11:36 PM
    my friends have multiple experiences, I went through Lufthansa, had no problem. My friend was telling me in France you do require, they wont let you board the flight if you dont have transit! Even if you check the consulate, the airlines have no clue. Asian countries like Singapore, absolutely no problem, direct non stop flights no problem either.



    more...


    why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her.
  • why i love you poems for her.



  • lazycis
    01-11 09:05 AM
    My I-485 was filed on Dec 1, 2006. I called USCIS and had info pass and they told me that my name check is not clear. I talked to one lawyer and he is going to charge me 3500 for WOM. He has pretty good success rate. I am reading forum where they say it is better to wait minimum 2 years. Has anyone heared any case where wom is filed after one year and it was successful. My priority date is current.

    I recommend you to wait 6 more months. There are successful cases were the wait was even less than a year, but all of them are pre-NC. After NC was implemented, the average wait for successful cases is 2+ years. Saying that, you can try to file WOM now especially if you live in Northern California. Did you write letters to senators/Bush/Mr. Gonzalez?





    hair why i love you poems for him. why i love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. i
  • i love you poems for her. i



  • sparklinks
    10-30 02:48 PM
    Hi,

    I recieved my EAD card recently and noticed that the date of birth on the card is not correct(I filled the application incorrectly the montha day got swapped),can you please suggest on what i have to do to correct the date on the card.

    Infopass or calling USCIS wont help anything, you have to send that card with new form(forgot form#) along with orginal EAD card.



    more...


    why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for him.
  • why i love you poems for him.



  • Libra
    08-09 10:44 PM
    there you go you said that but in a new thread again.........





    hot why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for him.
  • why i love you poems for him.



  • ganguteli
    07-16 09:35 AM
    Hi,
    I need some URGENT HELP here. My I-485 was denied and so has been MTR filed by my attorney. To give you a quick background of my case:

    I-140 approved in 2007
    I-1485 in August 2007
    Received RFE in May 2009. The RFE had two parts to it that are as follows:
    Part 1: Request for Evidence for Birth
    Part 2: When I filed the application, the following question was left unanswered by mistake:Have you ever, in or outside United States been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding traffic violations

    When i sent the response, i included birth certificates for wife and I but somehow both my attorney and I did not notice that we failed to answer the question - the second part of the RFE. Because of which my I-485 case got denied.

    Within 3 days of receving the denial notice, I , through my attorney filed a MTR that included a signed declaration that I have never been arrested. Today I received an email update from USCIS that my MTR has been denied. I will know more once I get the reasons for denial.

    What are my options here? Is there a way this case can be fixed and brought back on track or am I in a no-go situation? Please advise on the next steps.

    Thank you in advance to those who respond.

    How can you and your attorney be so careless?

    If you are no longer on H1B, you have become illegal and will need to go back. This is very sad.

    But my question to attorneys on this forum is this:

    How can people file a complaint against attorney who makes such a mistake. I have heard you can do it in state Bar.

    But please explain the process, pros and cons. And if this really works. A detailed response will be appreciated to help people like one above who paid money to a lawyer thinking he will work professionaly and diligently on the case. However increasingly I find careless attorney cases on the forum.

    I want to also know what you think about this and how one should complain.

    Thank you.



    more...


    house i love you poems for her. why why i love you poems for her. i love you poems for her
  • i love you poems for her



  • ivgclive
    04-23 03:51 PM
    I haven't received it yet. I was looking for anyone who had a similar situation. Why would they require more evidence for a 3 year old boy??? They approved the rest of my family yesterday and sent cards for production notice but my 3 year old got an RFE.

    Who told you that RFE's are only for ages 10 and above?

    They have rights to send RFE's to an infant, asking what star he/she was born in.

    Do not create a thread untill you get your RFE at your hand.





    tattoo love you poems. i love you why i love you poems for her. i love you poems. love you
  • i love you poems. love you



  • s_r_e_e
    11-26 05:29 PM
    congrats..

    I think, with attorney advicing you not to travel you should be able to convince the management about the need to cancel the trip for 'immigration emergency'



    more...


    pictures i love you poems for her. i why i love you poems for her. short i love you poems.
  • short i love you poems.



  • jkm2282
    01-07 09:06 PM
    Thanks. The VO did said that the visa has been issued and the PP would be delivered to me in 5-7 days. It's been over a week now and i am getting all tensed about this whole thing. Can i just go over to the consulate and enquire about it? There is no appointment needed?





    dresses why i love you poems for him. why i love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. love
  • i love you poems for her. love



  • illusions
    07-11 12:39 PM
    Ah Snap. I'm From Sri Lanka and would be willing to go, but i work till 5, then have other arrangements till 7pm. Let me call her in a bit and see if anything can be worked out.



    more...


    makeup why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her. i love you poems for her. why
  • i love you poems for her. why



  • abhay
    01-20 09:16 AM
    Thanks Ann for responding.

    RFE was for I-485, Priority date is Aug 2006. I-140 is approved.
    RFE was asking to show that I was in valid visa status between 1997 and 2000, but surprisingly, I came to US only in 2000 that too on 2 business VISAs so I never worked in US until 2001. My Lawyer sent an affdavit stating that I was not in US between 1997 and 2000 and I was on business VISA on two occasions in 2000, also letter said that if they wanted we could send them the copies of stampings on the passport.

    Thanks again.





    girlfriend i love you poems. love you why i love you poems for her. 2010 why i love you poems for
  • 2010 why i love you poems for



  • reddog
    04-29 10:20 AM
    AAAaaaaaaaaaCHhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!





    hairstyles why i love you poems for him. why i love you poems for her. why i love you poems for her.
  • why i love you poems for her.



  • gc28262
    09-24 10:51 AM
    FB part of this bill is what makes many democrats to support this bill.

    Anti-immigrants will oppose any kind of immigration ( EB as well as FB)





    anilsal
    10-24 10:49 AM
    Yahoo has a program to basically field questions to various congressmen and senators (most of them are prominent).

    On Oct 26th, Rep. Tom Davis is going to answer questions.

    I have comment around #169 (look for a comment by janilsal) at:
    http://news.yahoo.com/b/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff11183?rf=166#comments

    In the future, there will be more law makers.





    drirshad
    08-07 07:28 AM
    Guys does RD change every time we get a I-485 notice. The first receipt I got shows correct RD as July 02, 2007 then the second notice that was send Oct 07 to say my case has been transferred to Lincoln has an RD of Sep 08, 2007 does this RD change every time the receipt notice is sent. Does it matter if it changes.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment