Saturday, June 11, 2011

wildlife wallpaper border

images soccer wallpaper border wildlife wallpaper border. wildlife wallpaper border my
  • wildlife wallpaper border my



  • pd_recapturing
    09-23 07:20 PM
    Guys, According to following URL, it seems that all july filers should get the RN by now irrespective of the processing centers. I am 24th July filer but still did not get the RNs so far. Are other ppl also in same boat? Please let me know. I am worried now.


    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D





    wallpaper wildlife wallpaper border my wildlife wallpaper border. Wildlife sculptured order
  • Wildlife sculptured order



  • chantu
    09-19 11:18 AM
    Thanks for the responses guys!

    I can see cheaper tickets on orbitz than many travelling agents in my city in India. I will go ahead and book the tickets through orbitz. I will also look into the suggestion of Rajesh before booking from orbitz.





    wildlife wallpaper border. wildlife wall borders
  • wildlife wall borders



  • hopefulgc
    03-28 06:29 PM
    I wanted to find out if the past donations made by people like me are good enough to get us donor status. But I have only landed with circuitous answers to this issue.

    Honestly, I couldn't give less tail about the donor status. What I really care about is being up-to-date with what is happening so that I can lend a helping hand in ways I can.

    It seems like maybe some action is going down in the donor forums and ppl like us are left to wonder what is up. I don't think anyone cares to even post updates,albeit delayed, in the open forums about what is happening. It is just making for a really dry experience with IV lately.

    What gives?





    2011 Wildlife sculptured order wildlife wallpaper border. African Wallpaper Border
  • African Wallpaper Border



  • a_yaja
    03-27 05:58 PM
    So what do I do.
    I am looking to buy a SUBWAY franchise outright costing 200 K

    To qualify for a GC under the investor (EB-5) category, you need to invest atleast $1 million and employ 10 people. If the area is an economically depressed area, then $500K is sufficient. More information available @
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=4ff96138f898d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D



    more...


    wildlife wallpaper border. First Wallpaper Border: horse
  • First Wallpaper Border: horse



  • omved
    05-06 02:47 PM
    Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??

    Augustus..did you get GC yet ?

    Thanks





    wildlife wallpaper border. Wildlife Wallpaper Border
  • Wildlife Wallpaper Border



  • pani_6
    01-27 04:33 PM
    This is the time Guys...Please contribute..dont think...just Do it as Nike says!
    Missing this window of oppurtunity will be costly..

    --------------------------------
    Contributions so Far $137, monthly $35



    more...


    wildlife wallpaper border. Zoomed: Sunworthy Wildlife Fishing Wallpaper Border
  • Zoomed: Sunworthy Wildlife Fishing Wallpaper Border



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    01-14 05:12 PM
    I have done it once. It all depends on your relationship with your current employer. If they are ok with it, you shouldnt have any problems.


    Assume my husband company doesn't want him to leave.
    Then what you say.

    When you said u had a good relationship does that mean, you talked to your employer before changing jobs.

    Thanks





    2010 wildlife wall borders wildlife wallpaper border. soccer wallpaper border
  • soccer wallpaper border



  • Dhundhun
    07-13 10:23 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.

    Mails from USCIS are not forwarded. They are returned back to USCIS.



    more...


    wildlife wallpaper border. wildlife wallpaper murals
  • wildlife wallpaper murals



  • purgan
    09-13 03:14 PM
    Oh God!

    Waiting for over 5 years for the damn green card and still no end in sight.
    No wonder there's a lot of pent up anger and frustration.:mad:

    Want to know how I feel like- I'm standing in a line for over five years through rain, storm hail and wind (i mean layoffs, company shutdowns, M&A, bad economy, etc), and still haven't come to the counter. The wait is endless....imagine how many Americans would tolerate a 5 year+ wait!!





    hair African Wallpaper Border wildlife wallpaper border. wallpaper borders.
  • wallpaper borders.



  • larmani
    10-25 06:26 PM
    We went to SanJose Charcote dr. last saturday. Our appointment was at 3pm. But we went at around 1PM as our daughter has a tutoring class between 2-4. They accepted and let us do at 1:15pm. It is cool and not much croud. There are around 10 FP machines and took about 15 min to finish. Our LUD changed next day on our 485 applications. But check the address one day before the appointment. As it shows 122 charcote dr. inside But outside you would see 5 digit numbers and you would easly miss. Also you will not see USCIS on outside board(it shows as some Application center).



    more...


    wildlife wallpaper border. disney wallpaper border
  • disney wallpaper border



  • rotucan
    12-17 09:43 AM
    I have good comments from Zhang Office

    http://www.hooyou.com/index.html

    I have my case with Tindall & Foster...:( I do not recommend them

    good luck





    hot First Wallpaper Border: horse wildlife wallpaper border. wolf wallpaper border. vintage
  • wolf wallpaper border. vintage



  • gc03
    09-07 02:09 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC



    more...


    house wolf wallpaper border. wildlife wallpaper border. Wildlife Crossing Wallpaper
  • Wildlife Crossing Wallpaper



  • ItIsNotFunny
    02-13 03:10 PM
    Congratulations!

    It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.


    I got the following message from USCIS:

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?





    tattoo Wildlife Wallpaper Border wildlife wallpaper border. Wildlife Medley Border by
  • Wildlife Medley Border by



  • mihird
    08-19 02:21 AM
    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007

    It turned out, she actually had two 485 receipt notices..each with a different notice no. I was all the time checking her 485 status using the older receipt number, until, when we got the welcome notice. I called my attorney to seek an explanation and he told me to make sure, I was checking the latest receipt no. Once I checked the correct receipt no., the status had properly updated on the correct receipt no.



    more...


    pictures Zoomed: Sunworthy Wildlife Fishing Wallpaper Border wildlife wallpaper border. Wildlife Wall Decal Green
  • Wildlife Wall Decal Green



  • NikNikon
    July 9th, 2004, 07:11 AM
    Actually Steve I've been doing some reading and research but I've always been some what of a "show me don't tell me" type person. At the present I only own the Kit lens that came with the D70 (AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED). So you have me at a disadvantage when you speak of limitations of a lens that goes to 5.6 on the long end. Basically I'm looking for a affordable zoom for landscape, concert and sport photography. I've read several favorable user reviews but then not knowing the source of these reviews you don't know if they also gave four and a half stars to a coke bottle. Reading through posts here on the forum I can tell who are the professional photographers by their equipment knowledge. So saying that there are opinions I would find more valuable than others. In a nutshell I have found the lens in question on Ebay at a current bid of 250 dollars. If I am correct this is half of what it lists for. I'd just like to know if it would be a good buy/good lens for a aspiring photographer to begin expanding his lens arsenal with.





    dresses wolf wallpaper border. vintage wildlife wallpaper border. order wall,
  • order wall,



  • dealsnet
    11-19 01:49 PM
    It is reported in TOI
    25,000 onsite H-1B inspections - Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech (http://infotech.indiatimes.com/news/software-services/25000-onsite-H-1B-inspections-/articleshow/5246611.cms)



    more...


    makeup wildlife wallpaper murals wildlife wallpaper border. wolf wallpaper border.
  • wolf wallpaper border.



  • k3GC
    07-28 07:51 AM
    For every IV member that gets their GC, would it be too much to ask them to contribute say at least $100/- ? May be this can become a norm and the starting point for an "IV Alumni" :)

    The folks who will be getting their GC's in the next 2 months can show the way - Along with posting the happy news that you got your GC and of course posting your RD and ND and PD and the fact whether you had AC21 or EAD or whatever :), will it be too much to give something back to the community that helped you all the way?

    I think this would be a noble gesture in support of this organization that has supported the cause of lots and lots of employment based immigrants.

    "A Small contribution from you, A Giant Win for IV"





    girlfriend Wildlife Medley Border by wildlife wallpaper border. Chicken Wildlife Wallpaper
  • Chicken Wildlife Wallpaper



  • clockwork
    08-26 12:03 AM
    Guys,
    I have received receipt notice for my I-485. My AOS petition was received by J.Barrret at 10:25AM Nebraska Service Center. Later it got forwarded to TSC where my I-140 got approved few months before. Let me know if you have more questions...





    hairstyles disney wallpaper border wildlife wallpaper border. Outdoors Wallpaper Border
  • Outdoors Wallpaper Border



  • moonrah
    06-01 08:45 AM
    Be adviced, even though they are ready to file your GC in EB2, they frequently lay off people in which case they might not be able to file your GC on the commited day. Big companies go by book. Generally when company lays off, it can not file new labor within 180 days of the effectice lay off. Of course it depends on what kind of people they are laying off and if the title matches your position and what not. But this happened to me. I work for another big company (not oracle) and mine was delayed six months due to this reason. I do not want to scare you but just want to educate you. Think about all these scenarios before making any decision. Good Luck.





    Rockford
    09-06 03:12 PM
    What is your RD and ND ?

    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.

    PD: Aug 2005
    EB3 INDIA
    Nebraska





    sunny1000
    01-27 05:40 PM
    We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.

    I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.

    Thanks everybody.!

    EB-II (India)
    PD - April 2006
    Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
    485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.

    congrats and good luck!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment