Thursday, June 9, 2011

windows vista wallpaper pack

images Windows Seven Glow Wallpaper windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7 Pre-Release
  • Windows 7 Pre-Release



  • Macaca
    02-08 08:46 AM
    What is the difference between L1B and H1B? Why don't companies hire on L1B when H1B's are over? Thanks.





    wallpaper Windows 7 Pre-Release windows vista wallpaper pack. These wallpaper pack includes
  • These wallpaper pack includes



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-12 06:02 PM
    No need of new H1 if company 'B's' HR has agreed to continue with 'A''s employees.
    1. Get a EVL letter from company 'B'. (This is assuming name of 'A' will change to 'B' or new name.

    2. You need to get a "Letter of Acquirement" from HR of new company (I am assuming that the name of the company is changing as well). If name does not change then you should be fine. If you have to travel out of US, you need to carry latest copy of EVL(of new company) and "Letter of Acquirement" along with you. (I went thru these few years back, PwCC bought over by IBM, immediately after the takeover I travelled out of US and came back without any problems(on H1)) this was quite a while back though, you may want to check with your company attorney though.

    Note:
    "Letter of Acquirement’ would state that your 'A' company was bought over by 'B' company on Date and name has now changed to 'B'.

    Good luck.

    GCCovet


    They have sent me a "Acquisition Notification" letter (pdf file). In which it says "NEW Company has acquired OLD company via 100% stock Purchase."

    Also in the letter it says "NEW company succeeded to the interests and obligation of OLD Company . NEW Company has assumed the liabilities and obligations of the H1B employees of OLD company.

    And its signed by both parties of NEW and OLD company.

    Is this letter sufficient for me to hang on to?
    Should I ask for EVL too?

    I am worried because my last payroll was from the new company...My OLD employer told me otherwise that everything would be same....i mean no company name change etc...apparently he lied to me.





    windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack
  • Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack



  • sanju_dba
    06-21 05:09 PM
    Use your DigiCam
    Take pictures on white/light Background
    Focus till your waist ( important ).

    Then take the card/chip to walmart.
    Use the photocenter/kiosk there,
    opt for wallet size,$.28 ( each wallet order will print 2 pictures in it )
    autoadjust / manual contrast for extra brightness and print it.

    collect in 1/2 hr, cut the pictures as needed.

    I paid $2 total.

    :)





    2011 These wallpaper pack includes windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack -
  • Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack -



  • jetflyer
    06-12 01:43 PM
    Success Formula for EB2-I:
    1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
    2)- Get rid of all Subs

    And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:

    Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah



    more...


    windows vista wallpaper pack. A pack with aurora wallpaper
  • A pack with aurora wallpaper



  • iv4yarli
    12-18 12:31 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...





    windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack in
  • Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack in



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:20 PM
    bump



    more...


    windows vista wallpaper pack. pack # 1 ( 42 Mb )
  • pack # 1 ( 42 Mb )



  • up_guy
    09-25 02:03 PM
    Porting PD Imp Approach & Question

    Background-

    Working with employer A have approved labor and I-140 EB3 and have a copy of all documents. Also have an approved EB2 PERM with employer B.

    My questions are �
    1) Can I transfer my H-1B to employer B to file new I-140 using EB3 Priority Date using recently announced premium service and I will tell employer A that I am on vacation ?

    If I get new EB2 approval with old EB3 Priority Date then I will resign from employer A
    If I will get rejected new EB2 with old Eb 3 Priority Date then I will go back to old employer A that I am back from vacations

    Since this is premium service so turn around time is less than 4 weeks. Less than 4 weeks is not that uncommon to go on vacation.

    Any comments or risk of this approach





    2010 Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows Seven Glow Wallpaper
  • Windows Seven Glow Wallpaper



  • speddi
    11-10 01:00 PM
    I am planning on changing to another company but I dont have the labor certification details. All I know is, it is Software Engineer and have salary details and some basic job requirements. My I-140 is approved. If I move to another company on EAD, and if I get an RFE, how can I provide the details of same/similar employment?

    Thank you,



    more...


    windows vista wallpaper pack. Download Windows 7 Bing Themes
  • Download Windows 7 Bing Themes



  • sanjay02
    05-22 08:12 PM
    Hi
    I had filed my I-485 in Jun 2007 my PD is Nov 2005 and was called for an interview at the local USCIS office in Feb 2009. My I-485 was pre-approved, now I am about to apply for AP renewal.

    The question I have is which service center do I mail in my AP renewal docs? My original application was filed in Nebraska. So do I file it there or send it to service center in Missouri? Can any one who has similar experience post the answer to this?


    Thnks
    Sanjay

    Bump!





    hair Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack - windows vista wallpaper pack. AeroFlow Wallpaper Pack
  • AeroFlow Wallpaper Pack



  • immique
    03-30 12:27 AM
    please update us on when you get your visa and please post your entire experience as it would help others. you should have applied for AP while you are in US. Now that you are outside and do not have AP, the only options I see are you just wait on the visa from US consulate in Canada or alternatively, you can request your passport back telling them that you would like to apply for visa in India as you cannot stay in Canada for an extended period of time.



    more...


    windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack
  • Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack



  • silvergga
    02-27 02:20 PM
    Mostly my question was misunderstood...

    I am not asking about Visa Bulletin etc. I know about VB. I am also not asking about porting EB3 to EB2. My question is very very simple...

    "ASSUME" that EB2 and EB3 dates are CURRENT then who would get priority? Is it based on RD? or EB2 vs EB3...

    1) EB3 people believe and argue that it doesn't matter.
    2) From what I have noticed on , eb1 > eb2 > eb3.
    3) But it's not like USCIS will process all eb1 cases, then eb2 cases, and finally eb3 cases.
    4) In the end, USCIS is a black box system and no one knows exactly how they work.
    5) If your PD is current, be happy and your GC should come soon enough. Why bother about the details?
    6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.





    hot A pack with aurora wallpaper windows vista wallpaper pack. 40 Windows 7 HQ Wallpaper Pack
  • 40 Windows 7 HQ Wallpaper Pack



  • 485Question
    10-11 01:08 PM
    Just try if you can get any letter of explanation from the university, and prove on your job (experience) from 2003.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks



    more...


    house cool wallpapers for vista windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows.7.Wallpaper.Pack-MSi
  • Windows.7.Wallpaper.Pack-MSi



  • ragz4u
    09-01 10:27 AM
    Do not fret. Berkeleybee is still around but not as active on the forum because of extreme pressure at work. I can assure you that BerkeleyBee will be back as soon as the activity picks up to help us with all the stats and understanding the legal languages in the bill. I will make sure Bee is aware that IV members miss her. :)





    tattoo Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack in windows vista wallpaper pack. Aurora amp; Windows 7 wallpaper
  • Aurora amp; Windows 7 wallpaper



  • gc_bucs
    04-20 06:42 PM
    Per Mattheww Oh's web site, Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Immigration Oversight Hearings were held on 04/19/2007 and 04/20/2007. I haven't read the details yet. The details are at http://www.immigration-law.com/



    more...


    pictures pack # 1 ( 42 Mb ) windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7 Pinkish Wallpaper
  • Windows 7 Pinkish Wallpaper



  • reddymjm
    02-10 04:05 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Erase the letters H1B from your memory.





    dresses 40 Windows 7 HQ Wallpaper Pack windows vista wallpaper pack. Aurora Vista Wallpaper Pack in
  • Aurora Vista Wallpaper Pack in



  • gc_coming
    04-09 04:34 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?



    more...


    makeup Download Windows 7 Bing Themes windows vista wallpaper pack. cool wallpapers for vista
  • cool wallpapers for vista



  • reverendflash
    10-21 04:15 AM
    I'll be good...I promise... :x

    Truthfully, the Angels played a heck of a game tonight, they deserved to win... We tried real hard, but they still beat us...they almost beat us last night...

    Rev:elderly:





    girlfriend Aurora amp; Windows 7 wallpaper windows vista wallpaper pack. Make Windows Vista Look
  • Make Windows Vista Look



  • songlan
    12-05 08:16 AM
    That's true for my case. My labor certification was denied once due to the naive aknowledge of my para-legal attorney. It caused my LC was delay 1 year then I was stuck by Retrogression. Again at filing I-485, if I have not carefully studied the immi laws and reviewed my case, my attorney might mess it up. Many times I found my non-professional, clumsy knowledge on Immi laws is even better than my para-legal attorney





    hairstyles Windows 7 Wallpaper Pack windows vista wallpaper pack. Windows 7: wallpaper
  • Windows 7: wallpaper



  • simple1
    06-03 05:57 PM
    Again Fake question.

    Arent you guys tired of asking these fake questions ? Get a life that is worth living.

    Hi All,
    My company applied 485 and h1b. I am in AOS status and having EAD. My company laid off me on March and they are not revoke my h1b and 140(they may hire me back once get new job). Mean time shall i work hourly job and get around $1200 per month with same job description with using my EAD(new company will run payroll and W2). Also i am keep looking permanent full time job with my higher salary.

    For the hourly job they asking to fill I-9(employment eligibility verification will inform USCIS). On that form asking my A# with EAD expiration date.

    Is there a chance USCIS will know my hourly job?. My concern - this hourly job will create a problem for my GC process (chance to get REF) because rate is low

    Please give me your valuable suggestion

    Thanks





    quizzer
    11-09 02:37 PM
    Recently I have got Denial notice from INS on my I-140 application. All the documents are fine. Just They have mentioned as My Education Qualification is not equivalent to US Education. My Education is B.Sc. Physics and MBA.

    Is anybody has got same problem, and if yes Please let me know what to do in this situation.

    I am thinking of getting good Education Evaluation from Somebody. But I don't know it�s just happened because of Lawyer. Do I need to go to smart , strong Attorney to do this. OR Apply for new labor again and start the process.

    Please suggest me on this.

    Thanks

    Yogs.


    Can you tell me ur dates:
    I140 RD
    RFE received date?
    EB2 or EB3?
    Service center?

    Thanks





    small2006
    06-09 01:43 PM
    Guys,

    Chill out...Everybody is unnecessarily getting worked up just because our frustrations are not reflected in the article.

    It doesn't say "that people are waiting for GC because of strict rules". That is totally taken out of context. Re-read the article.

    Keep in mind where the article has appeared - BBC. Keep in mind the audience of the article - people who don't know anything about this issue. From that perspective it does a decent job of providing someone with some idea as to what the H1B/GC issues are about. It is in no way meant to be (or attempts to do) a thorough in depth report on what is going on. Think of it as just a "big picture" overview of the PATHETIC state of US immigration system as it applies to H1Bs and GCs.

    On the point of painting "H1B issue as Indian issue" - Although the article doesn't claim to do that, don't you think that when 65% of H1Bs are taken up by Indian nationals (at least in 2000, probably more later, http://www.murthy.com/news/UDtechi.html)
    , it is at least a "65% Indian issue."

    In any case, my intent was not to be rude but just to point out that there is no need to get so riled up on an article that neither hurts or helps our cause.

    Take it easy.





    The reporter does not seem to know the issue at all and coming from an Indian/Pakistani background painted the whole issue as if it were a Desi issue.

    Dude writes that visas dry up and he quotes USCIS spokes person saying we are sitting at 45,000 from week 1 and haven't still moved an inch. Damn it! Gimme a break! Get real

    The attorney featured sings to his tune and talks about all things Indian, Indian companies, Indian nationals, India. Wow! Does any one need more ammunition to take charge and paint H1B issue as Indian issue? Sorry to be harsh but this is more of a bad press than any thing helpful.

    Then he goes on to say that people are waiting for GC because of strict rules?? Excuse me! until Jul 2007 rules were not implemented. This guy says strict rules.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment