Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wiz khalifa hair streak

wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair. wiz khalifawiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair. wiz khalifa
  • wiz khalifa hair. wiz khalifa



  • s416504
    11-16 01:30 PM
    After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee ??????????

    Inform verbally/New I9 Form? I haven't done this in past. I did used AP 2-3 times in past & haven't informed employer. What employer is going to do if we inform that we are on parolee status? Any USCIS law tells this to do?

    Can any lawyer comment on this situation?


    If you enter US using your AP even for the same employer you will no longer have your H1B status valid, you an return back to H1B status only after a renewal. After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee.





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz



  • a_yaja
    04-02 08:33 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    On a separate piece of paper, this is exactly what I entered:
    "Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."

    I self filed for AP for my spouse and myself and we got it approved without any problem.





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz khalifa hair dyed. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz khalifa hair dyed. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz khalifa hair dyed. wiz



  • delax
    08-03 09:47 PM
    I think thousand is over exagerated. Most people have filled their application at NSC.
    I also have a consiparacy theory now. The dates porbably have moved out because of TSC as they did not have enough cases to process.

    U may be right. Do you know the NSC, TSC 485 break up. This is the first time I have heard that NSC has way more apps than TSC. Sorry I may be behind the curve on this..........





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-04 04:07 PM
    What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late

    Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair dyed. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair dyed. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair dyed. wiz



  • h1-b forever
    10-13 10:23 AM
    Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....

    I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.

    As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.

    Did you get an answer?





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair 2011. wiz



  • bfadlia
    02-13 05:27 PM
    You need to say "MY priority date is current in March"
    The current thread title had me thinking there was another July fiasco..

    Thanks.


    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz



  • Lydia
    06-15 01:36 PM
    can you guys suggest how to proceed with my cases... where i am totally screwed up.
    When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
    Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. kimwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. kim
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. kim



  • tamil12
    09-09 08:55 AM
    If you can't able to wait for the AP to come...Then give a shot to the local USCIS office...and get an emergency AP...you can get it in oneday...But you need a valid document to show as it's a emergency travel to India....probably a document from India...



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wiz



  • Oasis52
    05-16 08:37 AM
    Hi
    Thanks for the replies

    Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:


    You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.

    If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.



    My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?

    Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz



  • kartikiran
    07-31 02:12 PM
    u guyz r funny.
    :)
    Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
    They will have to put just one warning.
    "Beware: Once you start the ride....
    Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
    Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
    Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.

    And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
    "



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. Whitewiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. White
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. White



  • deepuv
    09-16 12:30 PM
    As I was checking these forums and since one of my colleague received an RFE asking the company's ability to pay the proffered wage for all the 140 filed by the company I wonder if you can enlighten me with any idea on how to respond to the request? and how severely would it effect the other's in the same process with in the company.

    Thank you for help in advance.





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa tatswiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa tats
  • wiz khalifa tats



  • satyasaich
    08-30 01:12 PM
    Please let me know if i can give Continental air lines "one pass" miles. i think i have around 20000.

    Requesting other members as well to donate



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz



  • calaway42
    10-20 02:25 AM
    what painter program?





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz



  • paskal
    04-12 08:23 PM
    In other words we can go through CompeteAmerica, as this is the umbrella organization working in this area?

    we do collaborate closely with compete america on these issues.
    we also requested everyone to get letters from their employers for administrative fixes...perhaps you missed that. we have also constantly encouraged everyone to present these issues to their employers and get support for immigration reform. at least one major corporation's employees in immigration voice have successfully lobbied their employer to become active and help bring immigration reform. the given corporation has been a strong voice and a great asset to us since then.

    so you see my friend, it's really up to you. core team or iv leaders can't do this. you can. it's a good idea. go ahead now and walk the talk! hopefully we will see your employer "abc" (that's it, right Harivinder?) speaking up for us soon.



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair. wiz khalifawiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair. wiz khalifa
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair. wiz khalifa



  • pkv
    04-13 11:34 AM
    This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.

    I got Medical RFE, it was sent to me as well as to my attorney. In fact I got it a week earlier than attorney got.





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz



  • nlssubbu
    01-10 01:29 PM
    My wife's H1 is valid until 2009. We have to travel to Canada very soon and she will return on AP (EAD approved). Can she continue on H1 for the sponsoring company as it is or any amendment/filing has to be done to regain the H1 status. I dont want her to switch to EAD (just in case things go wrong down the lane)
    I read a couple of conflicting articles on this. From this link i interpret that one can continue on H1 after entering US on AP
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html
    "An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval."

    Can some one please throw some light.

    Thanks

    She can continue to work with the same employer on H1 without any issue. I did traveled back thrice using AP and renewed by H1 with the same employer twice without any issues. Though I have my H1 valid till 2010, it is invalid after my GC approval :(.

    Thanks



    more...


    wiz khalifa hair streak. Wiz what Yeezy taught her.wiz khalifa hair streak. Wiz what Yeezy taught her.
  • Wiz what Yeezy taught her.



  • nivasch
    05-26 07:46 AM
    Thank you Team IV, QGA & Staffers of various Senators, for all your efforts.:)





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair 2011. wiz



  • ivar
    03-12 11:36 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Congratulations. You deserved it after such a long wait. Enjoy your GC. :)





    wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wizwiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz
  • wiz khalifa hair streak. wiz khalifa hair yellow. wiz



  • raghuram
    11-10 12:46 PM
    one of my friends took insurance for his parents from

    http://.org/page3.html

    covers PRE-EXISITING Conditions as well

    's plan is from AIG.
    Therefore be very careful, given AIG's condition recently. Even today, government gave $40 billion for AIG to survive. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110/ap_on_bi_ge/aig_bailout

    Please note that it is completely misleading when advertises that it is on a non-profit basis. It is like saying Ford Mustang car is sponsored by Ford Foundation, a non-profit organization. Just because Ford owners have a charity organization on the side does not make the entire Ford Motor Company non-profit organization. The same way existance of India Network Foundation does not make 's entire insurance business non-profit.

    Find out the complete details and reality of KV Rao Insurance or India Network Insurance at http://visitorsinsuranceusa.wordpress.com/ It is shocking, disturbing but really true.





    amitjoey
    08-15 12:58 PM
    I filed in last week of June but have still not issued receipts. There are many like me. At the same time, some July 2 filers have receipts.

    The explantion for this is that USCIS does not stricly follow first in, first out. They continue to process applications and issue receipt notices haphazardly, that is why some early filers have not recieved RNs while some later filers have. This has created a lot of confusion and anxiety.

    The only thing that can help us is a legislative fix. Please help IV help ourselves!


    Absolutely right, how otherwise do you explain that they issued card production for people with PD's in 2004, (Dates not current in June) on July 2nd and in an hour and then said the visas are unavailable.


    NO FIFO whatsoever.

    They just saved themselves by retracting the VB of JULY, or else they would have faced lawsuits, and investigation which would have shown all irregularities and fraud.





    rajs
    03-14 04:49 PM
    hope they start working on all 2001 cases



    No comments:

    Post a Comment