Wednesday, June 15, 2011

World Cup Brazil 2010

images Brazil World Cup Shirt Away World Cup Brazil 2010. Robinho Holland Brazil World
  • Robinho Holland Brazil World



  • sanju
    04-19 10:59 PM
    can someone tell me (PM if you dont want it on a pubic board) what went wrong with SKIL Bill last year? Where did it fail (senate/house?) did it just get dropped, or went up for vote and did not make it?

    Googling around, and am not able to find anything...


    Nothing went wrong with SKIL bill. Neither did SKIL bill fail. We computer programmers think that the world is built around Boolean logic 1/0, true/false, pass/fail, right/wrong. In politics most of the stuff is "in-between".

    Every year many bills get introduced and only a small faction (less than 2%) are taken up for discussion/vote in the congress. Some bills pass in one house and are not taken up in the second house of the congress. Some bill pass both houses but they do not go to conference committee. A bill could be termed as “failed” if it has been voted down a majority vote in at least one house of the congress.

    Last year (just like this year) key lawmakers wanted to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill which means, everything related to immigration subject will be done in one bill. So SKIL bill was introduced but it could not be scheduled for discussion and vote in the congress. ‘Introducing” a bill simply means that a bill was registered with the one house of the congress and a bill number was allocated to that bill, that’s it. It is then the job of the majority leader in the Senate and Speaker of the House to put the bill in the calendar/schedule for discussions and, up or down vote. SKIL bill was never put on the schedule of either of the two chambers of the congress. Most articles suggested that if the SKIL bill was put on schedule all by itself, this bill would have easily passed with the majority vote. But key lawmakers did not want a separate bill for each category. They want a comprehensive bill which includes reforming employment based, nurses, family based, diversity lottery, refuges, undocumented and anything “immigration” under the sun. That is why SKIL was never discussed and voted on the floor of the congress. SKIL bill was made of the comprehensive immigration bill S.2611 that passed the Senate last year. So SKIL bill was passed by the Senate. Then there were drastic differences between the House and Senate version of the immigration bill. House version of the immigration bill border wall and enforcement only bill and House majority leadership was not ready to do any negotiations on the bill passed by the Senate. By July-August of 2006, Republican leadership decided to use “immigration” as an election platform to energize their base. So they did not want to take up a bill to fix the problem. Republican leadership in the House wanted the issue to be there so that they would go back to their base and scare voters with the “illegal alien” election platform. So in the end nothing happened. After the elections, after Republicans lost the majority in the House and the Senate, Republicans lost the need/leadership to address the immigration issue and Democrats announced to address this in the 110th Congress so that they could take up the credit for solving the problem. So for all practical purposes, nothing actually happened on immigration issue or SKIL bill.

    This year too, SKIL bill is very unlikely to go anywhere all by itself. We all have to wait for the compressive immigration reform bill to pass or die. No one knows by when comprehensive bill could be considered as dead this year. Several times I have talked with my congressman’s office and they have told me that SKIL could be considered by itself only if key lawmakers know that comprehensive immigration bill is no longer possible. They never fail to add that this is a pure speculation and no one can predict how it will all unroll and we just have to wait for the things to happen in next few months. Sometimes they have also said that if comprehensive bill fails, there may not be any bill till 2009. My congressman’s office did say that we should continue to talk to other lawmakers to tell them about our problems and a need for an immigration bill.

    Hope this answers your question.





    wallpaper Robinho Holland Brazil World World Cup Brazil 2010. adidas Samba 2010 World Cup
  • adidas Samba 2010 World Cup



  • thomachan72
    10-15 03:44 PM
    sshrika:

    I think you are positioned well with a full time position and income.
    Here is what I would suggest. Continue with your full time job and on the side start looking for a job and make sure that you get hold of good consulting company(ies). If they find you a position, they will/may file for the H1B Xfer. Once the H1b exfer is complete, you can go an join them.

    This is all easy said than done. You will have to find a position where the client is willing to wait for your H1B approval and etc. Since you are already on an H1B all you need is a receipt number for the new H1B, but it is getting tricky with denials these days. You dont want to leave your existing full time job and join the consulting company only to realise that the H1B xfer did not go through.

    Best wishes
    Mattresscoil!!
    So if he initiates H1b transfer but as you said waits with the current employer and if his transfer gets denied will that affect his current H1b?? or is he safe to continue with the current employer?





    World Cup Brazil 2010. Official 2010-11 Brazil World
  • Official 2010-11 Brazil World



  • gc_seeker_2001
    01-29 09:48 PM
    My company has filed an AOS application on July 02 2007 using an approved EB3 I-140 (PD = Sep 2001). Then in Dec 2007, they have filed a EB2 I-140 using an approved EB2 PERM to convert the pending AOS apllication to EB2, hoping to port the priority date of pending AOS application to EB2 Sep 2001. EB2 priority dates were retrogressed after the EB2 I-140 was filed.

    I am thinking of switching the job now. I don't expect USCIS to process the EB-2 I-140 for next 6 months or so. Is it safe to switch jobs in this situation? I have portability right now, since 180 days have passed after the AOS application was filed with EB3 I-140. Does the EB2 I-140 adversely affect the AC21 after I join the new employer. What will happen to my pending AOS application, when USCIS processes the EB2 I-140 from my original employer, before or after I have used AC21 from the new employer.

    Appreciate your feedbacks on this.





    2011 adidas Samba 2010 World Cup World Cup Brazil 2010. World Cup TR 2010 Brazil
  • World Cup TR 2010 Brazil



  • munnu77
    07-19 03:07 PM
    sorry..i didnt log in for a few days..
    he applied from texas from an american company EB3



    more...


    World Cup Brazil 2010. 2010 World Cup: Brazil 0
  • 2010 World Cup: Brazil 0



  • desi3933
    02-26 06:13 PM
    I had a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa which was to expire in 2013. I got married a couple of months ago, and since my husband is on a H1B, I got a H4 visa for the next 1.5 years. My passport with the B1/B2 visa DOES NOT have CWOP (Canceled without prejudice) written on it. My question is- has my B1/B2 visa been canceled? Or is it still valid? Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time. If it has not been canceled, can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status? Thank you for your time.

    Chitra -

    It depends on your reason for seeking entry into USA. If you are going to stay as dependent of H-1B worker, you can NOT use B1/B2 visa to enter.

    >> Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time.
    One can have multiple visas in the passport, but only 1 visa can be used to seek entry into USA.

    >> can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status?
    Please explain the scenario.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    World Cup Brazil 2010. Brazil World Cup 2010
  • Brazil World Cup 2010



  • hare01
    02-25 12:32 AM
    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.

    I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
    My question is :
    1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.

    2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.

    3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.

    Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.



    more...


    World Cup Brazil 2010. 2010 World Cup Brazil Blue
  • 2010 World Cup Brazil Blue



  • rbalaji5
    11-05 12:46 PM
    Hi GKBest

    Any updates on infopass?. Let us know. Thanks.





    2010 Official 2010-11 Brazil World World Cup Brazil 2010. Brazil World Cup Shirt Away
  • Brazil World Cup Shirt Away



  • sanjay02
    05-22 06:04 PM
    Hi
    I had filed my I-485 in Jun 2007 my PD is Nov 2005 and was called for an interview at the local USCIS office in Feb 2009. My I-485 was pre-approved, now I am about to apply for AP renewal.

    The question I have is which service center do I mail in my AP renewal docs? My original application was filed in Nebraska. So do I file it there or send it to service center in Missouri? Can any one who has similar experience post the answer to this?


    Thnks
    Sanjay



    more...


    World Cup Brazil 2010. FIFA World Cup 2010 is near
  • FIFA World Cup 2010 is near



  • aristotle
    07-12 10:14 PM
    PM anyone?





    hair World Cup TR 2010 Brazil World Cup Brazil 2010. Brazil Press Conference - 2010
  • Brazil Press Conference - 2010



  • GotGC??
    01-02 12:32 PM
    Also, a rise in interest rate if followed by a subsequent decrease in the LIBOR will increase that chance. Provided the Thai Baht remains stable, and another Earthquake does not strike Taiwan.

    :)

    The premise is that a recession will lower demand for worldwide numbers which will then flow to retrogressed categories due to the AC21 rule.



    more...


    World Cup Brazil 2010. 2010-11 Brazil World Cup
  • 2010-11 Brazil World Cup



  • eyeswe
    06-03 04:55 PM
    Thanks qasleuth.. that clarifies





    hot 2010 World Cup: Brazil 0 World Cup Brazil 2010. Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup
  • Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup



  • abhay
    01-20 09:16 AM
    Thanks Ann for responding.

    RFE was for I-485, Priority date is Aug 2006. I-140 is approved.
    RFE was asking to show that I was in valid visa status between 1997 and 2000, but surprisingly, I came to US only in 2000 that too on 2 business VISAs so I never worked in US until 2001. My Lawyer sent an affdavit stating that I was not in US between 1997 and 2000 and I was on business VISA on two occasions in 2000, also letter said that if they wanted we could send them the copies of stampings on the passport.

    Thanks again.



    more...


    house FIFA World Cup 2010 - Round of World Cup Brazil 2010. Brazil Press Conference - 2010
  • Brazil Press Conference - 2010



  • snathan
    02-15 09:48 AM
    First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.





    tattoo Brazil World Cup 2010 World Cup Brazil 2010. 2010-11 Brazil World Cup Home
  • 2010-11 Brazil World Cup Home



  • sdudeja
    01-30 11:19 AM
    So did you call the USCIS to ask what is going on. What does this actually mean. Is this just another mistake of USCIS.



    more...


    pictures 2010 World Cup Brazil Blue World Cup Brazil 2010. Brazil World Cup 2010
  • Brazil World Cup 2010



  • FredG
    July 18th, 2004, 07:54 AM
    What an interesting plant! I like the second one better, as it isolates one plant and you can see that all the parts really do belong to just that one. DOF must have been quite a challenge.





    dresses Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup World Cup Brazil 2010. Adidas Originals World Cup
  • Adidas Originals World Cup



  • rolrblade
    07-26 09:30 AM
    I 765 EAD Application document.
    Yes, that was my mistake. I unwittingly put the form number for the AP. Sorry about that.



    more...


    makeup FIFA World Cup 2010 is near World Cup Brazil 2010. FIFA World Cup 2010 - Round of
  • FIFA World Cup 2010 - Round of



  • tp976
    08-19 10:06 PM
    dont worry about FP. i applied for my wife and me. she got a FP , i never got one. but both of us got our approvals





    girlfriend 2010-11 Brazil World Cup Home World Cup Brazil 2010. Netherlands v Brazil: 2010
  • Netherlands v Brazil: 2010



  • rajenk
    09-20 07:10 PM
    I am holding MCA with 10+ years experience. My degree got evaluated to be equivalent to MS in US.

    Just to let you know switching from EB3 to EB2 is not as simple as one would think. I assume you are aware of it.

    To switch you need to start from Labor and be careful with the job requirements. And then your educational qualification and work experience.

    Here are the EB2 minimum requirement.

    JOB should require minimum of Bachelors degree with 5 years experience or Masters with or without experience.

    Good luck.:)





    hairstyles 2010-11 Brazil World Cup World Cup Brazil 2010. Robinho World Cup 2010 Brazil
  • Robinho World Cup 2010 Brazil



  • chanduv23
    10-30 11:48 AM
    Come on washingtonians , wake up

    Some pics and videos from NJ meet are available at

    http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com

    http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=967...=SYE/otsi=SALB

    Look at the crowd and get inspired


    Come on folks, everyone to the meet





    alucard666
    08-28 03:11 PM
    Something like this would have been in their news section but I just logged on and there is nothing there.





    GCwaitforever
    02-07 09:12 AM
    From IRS point of view, parents are considered dependents if you are taking care of them at home. You could bring them on visitor VISA mentioning that they will be here for medical treatment. You may have to show proof of Insurance etc ... in the affidavit of support. Medical exprenses are costly here. That is the only problem.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment