Monday, June 13, 2011

writing formal letter example

images how to write formal letter writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • conundrum
    05-25 07:52 AM
    Kennedy's immigration council/staffers were there until late last night and currently none of them are in. It seems they would be in only by around 9-9:15





    wallpaper how to write formal letter writing formal letter example. formal letter sample. how to
  • formal letter sample. how to



  • Blog Feeds
    12-18 09:50 AM
    Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    Yesterday I was taken aback when I turned to the editorial page of the San Jose Mercury News, the primary newspaper of Silicon Valley, and found an Op-Ed by Patrick J. Buchanan calling for a moratorium on ALL LEGAL immigration. (http://www.mercurynews.com/opinion/ci_13952824?nclick_check=1) He argues that the LEGAL immigrants are taking jobs from U.S. workers, and that by barring all U.S. immigration the economy can recover faster.

    Legal immigration is not the same as "illegal" immigration. He is not talking about doing something about the high number of undocumented people living in the U.S. By calling for a halt to legal immigration, he would stop the husbands and wives of U.S. citizens from immigrating to the U.S. He would prevent the children and step-children of U.S. citizens from coming to the U.S. He would stop the parents of U.S. citizens from immigrating. He would stop U.S. citizens from adopting children from abroad. He would prevent those who came as refugees from obtaining permanent residence. He would turn away the brilliant minds who qualify to immigrate by being awarded the equivalent of a Nobel Prize.






    More... (http://www.siliconvalleyimmigrationlawyer.com/2009/12/san-jose-mercury-news-publishe.html)





    writing formal letter example. writing formal letter example.
  • writing formal letter example.



  • desi3933
    03-03 12:42 PM
    LC approved in 2006, can I still apply for I-140?

    No.





    2011 formal letter sample. how to writing formal letter example. Full Block Business Letter
  • Full Block Business Letter



  • deecha
    07-26 09:21 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!

    If I were you, I would file for my I-485 anyways and then get the wife in on H4, when the H1 extension was approved, as you would still be on H1 status (as long as you did not use the EAD). Have her I-485 ready and as soon as she comes back, send her I-485 in ASAP.



    more...


    writing formal letter example. formal letter writing examples
  • formal letter writing examples



  • gcpain
    03-28 01:46 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, yesterday's bill which is passed does not have like this provisions.





    writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • pkv
    04-13 11:34 AM
    This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.

    I got Medical RFE, it was sent to me as well as to my attorney. In fact I got it a week earlier than attorney got.



    more...


    writing formal letter example. Cover Letter Format cover
  • Cover Letter Format cover



  • gc2
    09-23 11:11 AM
    i am waiting for response from my lawyer in atlanta. i was wondering if people have gone through similar situation where they take a promotion with same employer or change jobs. Since AC21 leaves a lot of room for interpretation, it would be helpful to know past cases.

    thanks





    2010 writing formal letter example. writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • STAmisha
    06-19 03:37 PM
    Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.

    1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?

    2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"

    Gurus, Please Help Me



    more...


    writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • sbabunle
    09-05 05:38 PM
    I have a hypethetical situation

    1. Say in the election Dems get both house and Senate AND
    2. No compromise happens in CIR at Lame Duck Session too. Also
    no SKILL passes too AND

    3. New winners Sworn in and its congress controlled by Dems.

    Now what is the status of the CIR that was passed in the senate and
    that house bill passed? Does it expire or go annul? Or can these
    new members come a compromise on that? What could be the attittude of the congress member towards it? It would be really interesting to know the
    legal sides and political attittude of lawmakers to it.

    thanks





    hair Full Block Business Letter writing formal letter example. formal letter layout sample.
  • formal letter layout sample.



  • wellwishergc
    01-03 08:28 AM
    Contributed 20$ this month; will be making a monthly contribution of 20$ until the SKIL Bill or CIR bill is passed

    My contribution is on way too.
    Confirmation no:5YP659022V963134M



    more...


    writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • Hassan11
    04-08 11:13 AM
    is MTR the same thing as Appeal?? so far I haven't heard from the Appeal borad. as I mentioned before the HR Manager sent them a letter at the end of Jan 2008 requesting an update on my appeal but she hasn't heard anything from them. this is really taking forever. all we want them to do is to make a decision, either accept the appeal or deny, so i can move on.


    I would definitely be interested to see how your MTR pans out. Please keep us posted. We filed a MTR back in 2005 for a PERM case that was denied because the salary was wrong on a job opening notice - we ended up winning the MTR and the case was approved but not until mid-2007. We have had some erroneous denials recently and are looking to file the motions to reconsider, so I would love to know your experience if you receive a decision.





    hot formal letter writing examples writing formal letter example. how to write a formal letter
  • how to write a formal letter



  • nashim
    04-07 02:55 PM
    thanks gcisadawg,



    more...


    house how to write formal letter writing formal letter example. formal letter sample. how to
  • formal letter sample. how to



  • JunRN
    08-11 05:19 PM
    That is not a flaw in the system and in the USCIS manual, they know it. Since the previous I-140 is already approved and you've stayed more than 6 months in that I-140, then there's no need for the ability to pay. USCIS is treating your case as if you already have a GC, it is just that it is pending.

    If one has a GC, he can transfer to another employer. It is your risk if your new employer has not the ability to pay you. The same is true with portability, USCIS doesn't care anymore if you transfer to an employer with no ability to pay you because the first I-140 is already approved and you worked for it already. They are concerned now about your I-485 (AOS) and your qualifications under it.





    tattoo how to write formal letter writing formal letter example. a formal letter example,
  • a formal letter example,



  • smuggymba
    08-10 08:48 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.



    more...


    pictures Cover Letter Format cover writing formal letter example. Stephanie#39;s writing sample:
  • Stephanie#39;s writing sample:



  • chanduv23
    10-09 11:57 AM
    I initially volunteered to steer the Arizona chapter but my job schedule has changed so much and now involves a lot of in-country and overseas traveling. Would someone please lead this chapter? I will attend any of the chapter activities whenever I am in the country.

    U are a very dedicated IV member. Do stay active as much as possible.

    Someone, please help fromnaija build this chapter.





    dresses how to write a formal letter writing formal letter example. a formal letter example,
  • a formal letter example,



  • h1techSlave
    01-07 02:56 PM
    it is stoop, not stop :)

    You know you're getting old when you stop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there.



    more...


    makeup how to write formal letter writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • conundrum
    05-25 09:32 AM
    Finally made the call to Kennedy's office. :)





    girlfriend a formal letter example, writing formal letter example. formal letter writing samples.
  • formal letter writing samples.



  • aarzoo
    02-02 04:48 PM
    I have a labor approved for the requirement:
    "Must have BS in CS, EE or related field w/5 years of related experience"

    EB3 I-140 was approved in 2008. Can I re-apply for EB2 I-140 using the same labor?

    Please note I have BS in CS and had more than 5 yrs of expereince before joining my current employer. I have not changed my employer - EB3 is also from the same employer.





    hairstyles how to write formal letter writing formal letter example. how to write formal letter
  • how to write formal letter



  • doudou
    06-25 06:31 PM
    Hi all,
    My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
    Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
    Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
    What would be your advice?
    Thanks is advance.





    americandesi
    12-12 06:27 PM
    Now that dates for EB2 have moved to Jan 2000 PD, it might be interesting to see if we have folks in here with EB2 PD in or before Jan 2000.

    I know a friend whose EB2-PD was in 2000. Guess what? He's a US citizen now :)





    don840
    04-08 02:30 PM
    wandmaker,
    need another clarification.
    on DS 156, Q 38- "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa,----?", Do I answer yes or no. There is another question, about 'has your visa ever been revoked?"
    An attorney that i consulted, said the answer is 'No' to both these questions. His explaination was, I might have violated terms of h1 status and my h1 status has been revoked. But I have not violated terms of visa, and my visa (thats stamped in the passport) has not been revoked.
    Is his explaination correct?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment