Thursday, June 9, 2011

wwe superstars undertaker

images WWE Superstar Kane the Red wwe superstars undertaker. WWE WRESTLING CLASSIC
  • WWE WRESTLING CLASSIC



  • my_gc_wait
    08-10 12:16 PM
    yes, employer just needs to show that new job is similar to your old job. Its just simply a letter which an employer can(may choose not to as its not mandatory by law but advised to do so) send to USCIS.
    For EB2 classification you dont need to do anything, your emplyer need to show that job needs Masters or equivalent and it meets prevailing market salary requirements. So you can just ask them if this position meets EB2 requirements and if they will be wiling to do EB2 filing for you in addition to AC21 (or H1 transer)


    Thank you my_gc_wait.

    Regarding response #1 and your comment about AC21 portability, there isn't anything the employer has to do, correct? I believe, if the new job requirements is same or similar, there should be no problem with AC21.

    Also, what can I request from the employer other than the job advertisement itself as evidence to make sure the position suits EB2 requirements.





    wallpaper WWE WRESTLING CLASSIC wwe superstars undertaker. WWE Superstars Undertaker And
  • WWE Superstars Undertaker And



  • contact
    04-27 10:45 AM
    whether the incident is true or not, IV member is trying to caution us that we should be fully focused when the officer examines our passport.





    wwe superstars undertaker. WWE Legend and Hall of Famer
  • WWE Legend and Hall of Famer



  • erichin2477
    06-12 05:42 PM
    First of all, make sure you double check everything I say here with an immigration lawyer. I am not an immigration lawyer and my knowledge is based on forums like these.

    Ok.
    You still have another 2 months before you begin the last year of your initial 6-year H1 term.

    If you new employer is willing to do H1, then FILE H1 as soon as possible. You will get a 3 year H1 term with your new employer based on your current 140 that is approved(with your current employer). The thing is - beyond the 6th year, you can get 3 year extensions of H1 if your 140 is approved(with someone, anyone, it doesnt have to be your employer at that time). Now, if you quit your current employer and go with new one and you end up getting only 1 year H1 with the new employer(in case if you cannot somehow use your current approved 140 to get a 3 year H1), then its still ok. But have your new employer start the new GC's labor right away. That way, you will have 365 days passed when your 6 year term is over in Aug 2007, making you eligible for 7th year of H1. This is very important.

    Yes, if your old employer is going to withdraw your labor and 140, then your new employer will have to start GC from scratch. That begins with PERM labor. If you file under EB2, I think you can still transfer your priority date from your old EB3 labor and 140 to new EB2 process. (however, better make sure from a lawyer).
    you seems to be pretty knowledgeble. Here is My case....
    I just got my 45-days letters today and my H1-B will expired on May 2007 for the 6 years.

    What should I do?
    Question 1
    Can I change my lawyer? cuz my lawyer is lame. and I am going to apply for my 7-years since I been waiting for 45-days letter more than 2 years since Feb 2004!!!!

    Question 2
    Can I change my company and relocate to another state and still keep the current GC application going? I assume my old company will still approve and sign anything that they can help. They are pretty generous.

    Thanks.





    2011 WWE Superstars Undertaker And wwe superstars undertaker. savage undertaker andre
  • savage undertaker andre



  • boreal
    08-29 01:54 PM
    I think there are still some visas left for EB2 I/C but they want to distribute them judiciously.
    Due to the random processing, seveal people had earlier complained to USCIS and Ombudsman. This may have probably resulted in drawing a line that would mandate following a RD by IOs.
    On the other hand DOS has still not made any official statement as the visa may be available or would be available towards the end of month.
    Thus all those people whose RD is earlier than the published RD and PD is within the window should remain hopeful.

    My theory is that USCIS could not handle the load of all the calls from us to CSRs, the infopass appointments, the SRs being opened...It was pretty silly of them to have moved the dates to August 10 (NSC) when there were thousands of applications with the RD of July 2. Obviously, that resulted in tonnes of SR/Infopass requests. Makes me think there is no one unit within USCIS that can do _some_ analysis regarding the consequences of their actions. This organization exhibits no accountability to anyone, i guess only action from Congress can make it be a little more responsible, but that doesnt seem a possibility as Congress doesnt really seem to have any incentive taking that route. (Even if all 300 of active IV folks cry out loud!)



    more...


    wwe superstars undertaker. The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy
  • The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy



  • mchundi
    07-27 08:41 PM
    Hi everyone,

    I have a question on changing jobs. I am on my second H1b and my h1 expires in a little over a year. I have a possible offer for a job and would like to change. My question is if i DO change jobs right now, can i still apply for my PERM and will i be eligible for further h1b extentions?

    A friend mentioned to me that your labour needs to be applied for atleast one whole year (even if it has been approved in PERM), to be able to apply for any kind of H1 extentions.

    Can someone on here please tell me what the law is on H1B extentions and how it works exactly in a case like mine.

    Thanks
    If ur current employer did not apply for a labor, it doesnot matter anyway, as u r in the same position.
    Ur friend is right. However if ur I-140 is also approved, u will continue to get H1-B extensions beyond 6 years.
    --MC





    wwe superstars undertaker. Bell St Fitness WWE Superstars
  • Bell St Fitness WWE Superstars



  • needhelp!
    10-10 09:41 AM
    join hands to work with IV



    more...


    wwe superstars undertaker. WWE Best Superstars and their
  • WWE Best Superstars and their



  • gc28262
    03-26 09:28 PM
    I never heard this? Any references to confirm this?

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/245(k)_14Jul08.pdf

    The adjudicator must only examine the period from the date of the alien�s last lawful admission to the United States and must not count violations that occurred before the alien�s last lawful admission.

    http://smithgarg.com/article-overcoming-violations.aspx

    Fortunately, the ameliorative provisions of INA � 245(k), discussed above, also apply to cases of unauthorized employment and violations of nonimmigrant visa terms. Thus, for many foreign workers seeking a green card, unauthorized employment or visa violations occurring for less than 180 days since the last lawful entry will not act as a disqualification for adjustment of status.





    2010 WWE Legend and Hall of Famer wwe superstars undertaker. WWE Superstar Kane the Red
  • WWE Superstar Kane the Red



  • njdude26
    03-31 08:37 AM
    Im on my 8th year on H1. still stuck in Labor :(

    My company is giving me a promotion and a raise in salary. Do i have to inform Labor about any of this ??!!



    more...


    wwe superstars undertaker. Regarding The Undertaker#39;s
  • Regarding The Undertaker#39;s



  • Jai_MH
    02-06 03:41 PM
    Do you work for saicon.. I also signed something like this.





    hair savage undertaker andre wwe superstars undertaker. WWE Superstar Wallpaper of The
  • WWE Superstar Wallpaper of The



  • vinzak
    04-20 06:09 PM
    Hello all,

    I filed for EAD renewal at TSC in early Jan 11. My current EAD expires end of April. I am just wondering how long TSC is currently taking to renew EADs.

    Any experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


    FYI, I received my EAD on Monday. So from application to receiving 105 days.

    Took a call to the service number, scheduling an infopass appointment and a letter from my lawyer.

    I think the best thing to do is setup an infopass as soon as you are eligible. I believe they do some legwork before the appt like enquiring with the EAD officer etc. before the appointment. I cancelled the infopass the day before the appointment since my online status had changed to post decision activity.



    more...


    wwe superstars undertaker. undertaker 001 Wallpaper Of
  • undertaker 001 Wallpaper Of



  • cagedcactus
    05-03 06:54 AM
    thanks a lot friends, I appreciate your inputs.......:)
    I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
    4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:





    hot The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy wwe superstars undertaker. Undertaker, WWE Pictures
  • Undertaker, WWE Pictures



  • aau
    07-30 01:30 PM
    :confused:
    We need much more info to help out.

    1. What is immigration status currently? She can file for a I-485 if her labor has been approved. If she is on H4, then there is nothing she can do.

    2. Is she a dependent on her husbands I-485? If so, then she dosen't need to file 1-485 again, she can get her EAD.

    ..............?


    Hi all,
    One of my friend is separated (not divorced) from her husband.
    can she file 485 by herself. Does she needs anything latest doc from her husband. She does have all the copies of his documents.
    She is thinking she can work if she gets EAD. She does not have anybody here are back home except her mom. Please suggest a solution



    more...


    house superstars, wwe undertaker wwe superstars undertaker. The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker



  • surge
    02-18 05:18 PM
    Hi Surge
    You should then consult a lawyer.

    i did. different lawyers said different thing so i do not know who is right and who is wrong.

    should i make an infopass appointment and idscusss it with them?





    tattoo Bell St Fitness WWE Superstars wwe superstars undertaker. Wwe-
  • Wwe-



  • rockstart
    07-16 11:24 AM
    Can any one tell what is written on Eb3 I 140. I am assuming it will be
    Sec 203 (b) (3)
    but is there any text associated?



    For example, if it says 'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional ability Sec 203 (b) (2)' it is EB2. So it's what's checked in when u file your 140, and what it is approved for.



    more...


    pictures WWE Best Superstars and their wwe superstars undertaker. Wallpaper of The Undertaker
  • Wallpaper of The Undertaker



  • Lydia
    06-15 01:36 PM
    can you guys suggest how to proceed with my cases... where i am totally screwed up.
    When I started to work in usa I was working for an employer in NJ after an year I got a better job offer and started to work for another employer(for whom I have been working for last 2 years).
    Last Month I applied for my I140 with current employer work experience letter and co-worker letter (of my ex-employer in NJ). Now that I have an RFE for my I140 requesting me to send employer experience letter of my ex-employer. When I called up my ex-employer he was rude to me and firmly denied to provide any letter and hanged up the phone. Due to this RFE I am not able to proceed with my I485. Please let me know how to proceed...Thanking you all in advance.





    dresses Undertaker, WWE Pictures wwe superstars undertaker. WWE.com MyNetworkTV Article
  • WWE.com MyNetworkTV Article



  • spicy_guy
    03-31 06:18 PM
    congrats! Enjoy your Freedom with Green :-)
    A LONG way to go for us. Maybe a decade. For EB3



    more...


    makeup Regarding The Undertaker#39;s wwe superstars undertaker. superstars, wwe undertaker
  • superstars, wwe undertaker



  • gc_peshwa
    04-15 11:05 AM
    Thanks coolngood4u80 and Shanmugnathan ....these are great ideas..can you also please post the Facebook link to 485 filing campaign on this thread??





    girlfriend Wwe- wwe superstars undertaker. WWE This Raw is a packed with
  • WWE This Raw is a packed with



  • engineer
    06-03 02:10 AM
    I didnot like the webfax as it doesnot cover wishes of many people like me. People who have approved Perm should be allowed to file I140 and I1485 under old system even if Point Based system becomes law.

    engineer





    hairstyles undertaker 001 Wallpaper Of wwe superstars undertaker. Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels
  • Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels



  • sathyaraj
    11-15 05:04 PM
    I meant the same, they will ask only for your current employer paystubs and RFEs not the future employer. but if there is substantial difference in wages then there could be some potential problems. This is to asses your intentions whether you will continue to work with the same job as mentioned in ur LC.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.





    go_guy123
    01-11 08:35 AM
    The restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies has put out a DREAM Act proposal that could tell us what the Republicans might propose when they re-draft DREAM to their own liking. It's not horrible - some ideas, particularly those in the first of the two parts - would probably be areas where agreement could be reached. A few ideas - such as introducing a new extremely cumbersome process to get the green card after ten years - are really bad. But it is encouraging to at least be having a negotiation. One had the feeling in the last Congress that only...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)

    GOP can actually do something on imigration side. They already have the conservative votes (conservatives have nowhere else to go) and get some latino vote to top it in the swing states.





    sam_hoosier
    03-26 10:18 AM
    I am hoping to travel via emirates to bangalore..I have avoided other airlines due to transit visa issues...any experince using Emirates??.

    I have traveled on Emirates to Chennai a couple of times but that was via London. Emirates is definitely among the top 5 airlines in the world in terms of customer service. Nice & comfirtable seats, great food, transit at Dubai was a breeze. Would definitely recommend :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment