Sunday, June 12, 2011

xxx tattoos_26

images tattoo xxx. collection Wanted fairy tattoo being lasered by world reknowed xxx tattoos_26. Cartoon Tattoos
  • Cartoon Tattoos



  • NikNikon
    November 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Us Nikonians will enjoy having you on our team Owen. ;)





    wallpaper Cartoon Tattoos xxx tattoos_26. tattoo xxx.
  • tattoo xxx.



  • neoneo
    07-17 12:32 AM
    Hi,

    I have filed I-485 application myself for me & my wife on July 5th, 2007.
    I have listed all the documents in the packet on the cover letter, but forgot to sign the at the bottom (both me & my wife) after 'Sincerely'.It has blank in place of my signature and name printed in the brackets.Will it be a problem?
    What should I do now to correct this? Should I send the signed cover letter separately (explaining that I forgot to sign)? Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

    What cover letter ?.. did u sign all the forms ? those a important ! .. cover letter-- i don't think they care, unless it has some legal info. If it's just a list, it doesnt matter.

    ping ur attorney though.





    xxx tattoos_26. tattoo xxx. Barack Obama tattoo sexy xxx; Barack Obama tattoo sexy xxx
  • tattoo xxx. Barack Obama tattoo sexy xxx; Barack Obama tattoo sexy xxx



  • dba9ioracle
    09-23 02:19 PM
    an email reply saying " ... Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below." :rolleyes:

    My understanding ... bullshit! You ain't doing nothing.

    I got similar letter for my SR regarding EAD. After I got this letter, my EAD was approved in 80 days. My EAD was pending for more than 270 days when my lawyer opened an SR. I got my EAD exactly after 365 days.

    I am sure somebody is working on your case.





    2011 tattoo xxx. xxx tattoos_26. Nathan Kostechko - XXX. ashres11. 09-28 08:17 AM
  • Nathan Kostechko - XXX. ashres11. 09-28 08:17 AM



  • spulapa
    08-05 01:35 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)

    Pappu ke muh mein ghee shakar... :D



    more...


    xxx tattoos_26. tattoo xxx. When tattoos go wrong… part 1 xxx chelsea
  • tattoo xxx. When tattoos go wrong… part 1 xxx chelsea



  • kk_kk
    07-30 10:33 AM
    do you have someone to receive your mails at address 'X' ? post office does not forward letters from USCIS. they will be sent back for corrections .





    xxx tattoos_26. Bernhard, XXX Tattoo. snathan. 03-24 11:46 AM
  • Bernhard, XXX Tattoo. snathan. 03-24 11:46 AM



  • chanduy9
    07-05 01:03 PM
    I am sure they would do that ...


    We are not going there personally...and we are not packing..we are using vendor company to do it. We are not sending bombs or any other stuff which is illegal and crime.
    Common guys think....
    just my idea.



    more...


    xxx tattoos_26. XXX Tattoos, Erotic Body Art.
  • XXX Tattoos, Erotic Body Art.



  • rajuram
    10-25 09:36 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    What is your Appl Recd Date?





    2010 tattoo xxx. Barack Obama tattoo sexy xxx; Barack Obama tattoo sexy xxx xxx tattoos_26. tattoo xxx. collection Wanted fairy tattoo being lasered by world reknowed
  • tattoo xxx. collection Wanted fairy tattoo being lasered by world reknowed



  • munnu77
    02-04 05:08 PM
    My frinds 140 got approved today..
    receipt date August 21 2008
    Approval date januray29 2009
    EB3 Texas service centre
    american company- Non IT



    more...


    xxx tattoos_26. SRC XXX-XXX-XXXX
  • SRC XXX-XXX-XXXX



  • bbenhill
    10-07 09:32 PM
    Hi, thank u all for the reply .. I will go ahead and go for my vac ..

    i guess I am worrying too much ... :-)





    hair Nathan Kostechko - XXX. ashres11. 09-28 08:17 AM xxx tattoos_26. my name: A0xx xxx xxx.
  • my name: A0xx xxx xxx.



  • gimme_GC2006
    09-14 09:56 AM
    BUMP

    Someone please give me the address where I need to send the documents if I am sending through FedEx/UPS?

    Thank you

    In the application instructions..the address for private carriers will be right below the USPS address



    more...


    xxx tattoos_26. part of CES (i.e., XXX).
  • part of CES (i.e., XXX).



  • up_guy
    04-20 11:06 AM
    Guys, we keep seeing lots of messages of introduction of several bills in house/senate, but do we know what is their voting schedule in the congress, if they have any..

    Thanks for help





    hot tattoo xxx. When tattoos go wrong… part 1 xxx chelsea xxx tattoos_26. vintage tattoos26 Cool Vintage
  • vintage tattoos26 Cool Vintage



  • rrajendra
    08-05 04:02 PM
    Hi,

    The hotel I stayed was Shalimar, bit expensive about Rs 7000 a day. The hotel is really good with complimentary breakfast buffet. The consulate is walkable distance from the hotel. VFS also offers some facilities, please check with them.

    I did not have to pay addition fee because the new fee came in to effect later. I paid the equivalent of $131 for each applicant!

    Cheers
    Raj



    more...


    house short hairstyles for fat xxx tattoos_26. tattoo quotes wallpaper. quote
  • tattoo quotes wallpaper. quote



  • srkamath
    07-18 05:18 PM
    such mistakes are not uncommon, i have seen instances in the past where they will accept corrections if you write a letter with a clear explanation. A note of caution when i called USCIS in the past to inquire about sending corrections, they cautioned me to wait until i have a receipt, they said, otherwise the stuff may get lost in mail and will be un-traceable.
    Don't worry too much - it is usually correctable.





    tattoo Bernhard, XXX Tattoo. snathan. 03-24 11:46 AM xxx tattoos_26. Japanese asian women hair
  • Japanese asian women hair



  • Macaca
    02-08 10:25 AM
    US educated have a separate H1B quota. That quota takes a while to get over. Are Intel/Microsoft interested in increasing that quota only? Increasing this quota should not be as difficult.



    more...


    pictures XXX Tattoos, Erotic Body Art. xxx tattoos_26. All About Jessica SNSD
  • All About Jessica SNSD



  • gcformeornot
    01-22 03:17 PM
    had loan with IDBI with no penalty if self paid. If you transfer to another financial institue then they charge 2%.





    dresses vintage tattoos26 Cool Vintage xxx tattoos_26. australian shepherd puppies.
  • australian shepherd puppies.



  • LONGGCQUE
    12-21 10:58 AM
    goel_ar, Please join in the 485 filing initiative core group. Send a PM to snathan or nmdial. We have a couple of action items and can add this one too, a bigger pool of like minded people can collaborate together for common cause. Up to you to decide.



    more...


    makeup SRC XXX-XXX-XXXX xxx tattoos_26. short hairstyles for fat
  • short hairstyles for fat



  • desitechie
    07-17 01:49 PM
    Traveling for the 1st time on AP (used H1 stamp previously, now I am on ead), wanted to know how the experience at SFO is. Do they always send you for secondary inspection? Anything else to know beforehand?

    here's the list of docs I have from earlier post:
    (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/24709-good-to-carry-documents-for-ap-travelers.html)
    - All copies of AP
    - EAD
    - Passport, of course
    - 485 receipt notice (Good to carry)
    - 140 approval notice (Good to carry)
    - Labor approval notice (Good to carry)
    - Company identification card/badge (Good to carry)
    - Current employment verification letter (Good to carry, I never did and I was okay)
    - Old stamped APs, if you have used AP to travel in the past (Good to carry)

    anything else?

    Also, when leaving Bangalore, any issues if you only have an AP and no H1 stamping?

    thanks.

    I came in Jan and secondary inspection took only 10 mins. Just gave the PP and AP doc.





    girlfriend Japanese asian women hair xxx tattoos_26. hair Doesn#39;t Nicki Minaj
  • hair Doesn#39;t Nicki Minaj



  • JazzByTheBay
    08-08 05:54 PM
    In the same boat...
    --

    PD: 03/08/2006
    RD: 07/02/2007
    ND: 08/10/2007
    Transferred from CSC to NSC: 09/05/2007



    Oops - I am also in same boat:(.





    hairstyles part of CES (i.e., XXX). xxx tattoos_26. Question: Can a big, fat guy
  • Question: Can a big, fat guy



  • franklin
    07-05 02:49 PM
    The other thing I don't understand is how come EB-1 and EB-2 which are current (for ROW) atleast can suddenly become U. See my reasoning above. It doesn't matter, the visa numbers were used up. EB3 ROW gobbled up the ROW quotient when retrogression was eased in May and June
    Did USCIS stop paying attention to EB-2 vs EB-3 classification? If you are talking about ROW, it doesn't matter. There were no backlogs in processing EB2
    How about country limits? Did USCIS give India more than 3K visas? I'd imagine so 7% of 140k is 9800
    Also, aren't the visas released quarterly? So, how come the visas that were to be released in July, got consumed in June? Now that is a good question
    See answers in purple





    vxg
    10-26 06:26 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    Guys,
    My A # on EAD is different from approved I-140? Is it common?





    whitecollarslave
    08-12 02:27 PM
    My I-485 got approved on Aug 7th 2008 from NSC. As far as i know my name check was pending during approval time.

    How do you know that your 485 was approved even if NC was pending? Does your GC - physical card or the approval notice/emails - indicate that your approval is contingent on NC?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment