Friday, June 24, 2011

zac efron 2011 shirtless

images Zac Efron and. zac efron 2011 shirtless. Zac Efron shirtless and
  • Zac Efron shirtless and



  • pitha
    08-07 09:52 PM
    First USCIS stopped giving name check status over phone, now seems like they have stopped giving name check status in infopass as well. Another thing is these people are too rude. I am not sure sure what we are supposed to do, not even ask what is the status?

    I had my infopass appointment today, it was not worth wasting the 60 seconds. I go up to the IO, this lady is so rude she would just say my case is pending. I asked about name check she says that cannot be discussed due to security reasons. I called up customer service and could get to the second level that was an IO, who confirmed my name check is pending.

    Infopass depends on the IO or you could be in for some sour grapes ....





    wallpaper Zac Efron shirtless and zac efron 2011 shirtless. Zac Efron Shirtless On The
  • Zac Efron Shirtless On The



  • jonty_11
    07-26 02:44 PM
    check teh 'Stuck in FBI namecheck' thread on this forum..





    zac efron 2011 shirtless. Zac Efron showed off his new
  • Zac Efron showed off his new



  • Lydia
    06-18 11:26 AM
    perm2gc,
    Thank you for ur suggestion... I am planning to reply to my RFE stating the same(employer denying with his and company details) and additionally another coworker of the same company reference letter.





    2011 Zac Efron Shirtless On The zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac
  • zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac



  • green_card_curious
    03-07 04:12 PM
    Hello

    I filed concurrently for I-140 and I-485 through NIW petition; and for my wife as dependent beneficiary. I received an RFE in Dec 2008 and got a denial yesterday.

    1. Will my I-485 be denied automatically?
    2. When we appeal for I-140 decision, will the I-485 status be "pending" or will it be denied first and then activated after subsequent approval of I-140?

    PS: the reason for the rejection is unknown.

    Please respond ASAP.

    Thanks.



    more...


    zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac-efron-shirtless
  • zac-efron-shirtless



  • rsayed
    08-22 11:25 AM
    i APPLIED ON 7th July...
    NO news

    I applied on 7th July too - Receipt Date - 8th July - Notice Date - 9th July, 2008.

    Paper-filed through my firm's lawyer - nothing so far!

    Tried calling USCIS a few times - don't know whom to beleive - once, I was told an IO has not been assigned to my case. The other two times, they said, they're processing cases filed before April 2008 and I'll have to wait another 82-90 days!!!

    Which doesn't sound true - coz' I know friends who filed in June/Jul - who got their approvals.

    So, I'm compelled to logically arrive at one conclusion - USCIS is in a mess...through and through!!!

    It's like the BLACK HOLE - No one knows what goes on in there - once, your app is in - only a miracle can get it out...

    Sorry - just venting my frustrations...think I should go jog and drain myself silly...!!! :mad:





    zac efron 2011 shirtless. 2010 zac efron 2011 shirtless.
  • 2010 zac efron 2011 shirtless.



  • ak_manu
    09-29 01:36 PM
    We had a bitter experience when we took OUR gold while traveling to india for attending a wedding. Customs officers never listened when we said it was OUR gold and we are taking it to wear for wedding. They demanded 1000$ dollars as bribe even though I said I can offer 400$ for my carrying my OWN gold. After lot of arguing, I was fed up and told that I will leave gold with them and take it with me when we go back. Finally, one officer intervened and he let us go without taking any money as he sensed that issue is going too far and we might end up complaining.

    My suggestion, try to wear as much as gold you can as that is considered ok if it on your body. Take minimal if possible.



    more...


    zac efron 2011 shirtless. In the film, Zac plays a
  • In the film, Zac plays a



  • arnab221
    01-25 02:46 PM
    When it is piecemeal people say we want comprehensive reform.
    When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
    When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
    When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
    When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.

    This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .





    2010 Zac Efron showed off his new zac efron 2011 shirtless. Zac Efron and.
  • Zac Efron and.



  • monicasgupta
    11-16 11:17 AM
    I talked to Murthy about the same code but they replied that it is ok if the codes are different but the job duties matter which determine the code.

    "In practice, the INS has agreed that the AC21 law does not limit it to an identical DOT or O*Net code and has approved many cases throughout the local INS offices and the INS Service Centers in which the new position does not match the earlier job with respect to DOT Code or O*Net classification."

    Read this at http://murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html

    monica



    more...


    zac efron 2011 shirtless. This Zac Efron was recently
  • This Zac Efron was recently



  • Student with no hopes
    12-10 09:49 AM
    DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1

    Few problems with your post
    #1 It is politics to help the the hispanic community. At the same time, it is also common sense - since they are the ones, putting their neck out to get the reform. We sit at work and complain - and take no positive action to get the relief.
    #2 These people have to stand in line for GC and then citizenship - it is not direct citizenship - it is a path to legal residency.
    #3 If you are illegal, can't get any kind of visa - F1 or H1 or even a drivers license - which is why this legislation is justified or accepted by most americans.





    hair zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac zac efron 2011 shirtless. Zac Efron Shirtless on the
  • Zac Efron Shirtless on the



  • Edison99
    02-24 10:23 AM
    snathan,
    I-140 related to Company's potential to pay his salary not sachisdis qualifications; if he clear Perm EB2 ride then he is all set. Please clarify your concern�

    1. You cannot use the experience gained from the current employer...
    2. You need to have MS+2 or Bachlor+5 years progressive experience before joining your current employer. You are short of 4 months for 5 years progressive experience and definitely USCIS will not appcept.
    3. Also you will have tough time, if you PERM requires bachlor and you do not have four years single source degree. So its importent what the requirement on the PERM is.

    So I am seeing you are going to have tough time to get EB2. But you will get the PERM approved and will face issues during I-140.



    more...


    zac efron 2011 shirtless. Her ex-boyfriend, Zac Efron,
  • Her ex-boyfriend, Zac Efron,



  • gcisadawg
    07-31 11:50 AM
    lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.

    They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.

    Just for fun, let me predict with all seriousness.

    On Oct 2009 Visa Bulletin: EB3-I Cutoff date Dec 15th 2000
    On Oct 2010 Visa Bulletin: EB3-I Cutoff date June 1st 2001

    I'm hoping to see a movement of atleast 6 months for EB3-I during Fiscal year 2010.





    hot zac-efron-shirtless zac efron 2011 shirtless. Zac+efron+2010+shirtless
  • Zac+efron+2010+shirtless



  • bhasky25
    10-11 01:06 PM
    Thank you for responding,

    I had changed jobs under AC21 provisions ( changed almost after 500 days of filing 485) and preferred to maintain my H1B as I did not want to get into the complications of renewing EAD and AP and also my wife goes to school here and it was safer for her to be on H1b rather than EAD or F1. I am just not comfortable with renewal process of EAD and AP. I have my H1B visa stamped... so now, I can travel at my will instead of worrying about what will happen at port of entry as I have a stable job and H1B stamped.

    I want to know if I will still be eligible for H1B renewal(based on approved 140) even after my 140 being revoked. I do have a copy of my 140 approval.



    more...


    house But the photo of Zac Efron zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac efron 2011 shirtless
  • zac efron 2011 shirtless



  • bluekayal
    08-20 02:24 PM
    I've tried several times recently to check my status at TSC. Each time I get the same reply, " We do not do status checks any more. Please contact National Customer Service, and do a referral and open a Service Request."
    I'd love to know how others are tackling this new obstacle!





    tattoo 2010 zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac efron 2011 shirtless. tattoo Shirtless Zac Efron zac
  • tattoo Shirtless Zac Efron zac



  • rajmehrotra
    07-09 01:48 PM
    Lawyers do not refund any payments (period).

    An Indian saying comes to mind (roughly translated): Never try to snatch the sugarcane out of an elephant's mouth.



    more...


    pictures In the film, Zac plays a zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac-efron-shirtless-tattoo
  • zac-efron-shirtless-tattoo



  • shishya
    09-02 01:30 PM
    Heh. Sure I updated both at USPS AND at USCIS -- and yes I had my Alien # and the receipt number (I got married after I applied for 485 -- so waiting for dates to become current again EB2-May06 to add her).

    Question: did you update your new home mailing address online at USPS (Postal website) or using USCIS (Change address) at the time of updating your new mailing address? Initially you do receive a confirmation # when you fillout first part of online application then later you would see additional links at the bottom of page where it would ask for "are there any pending application" somthing like that...

    If you did update using UCSIS website then did you enter your A# (that is if you have already applied for EAD/I-485 then you should have a A#) along with your pending receipt numbers?

    I did change my home address for 4 times now in the past 2 years and everytime when updated using USCIS, I promptly received individual letters notification/confirmation for each family members (pending cases) that address was sucessfully updated.

    Just a thought!!

    If you





    dresses Zac+efron+2010+shirtless zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac efron wallpaper 2011. zac
  • zac efron wallpaper 2011. zac



  • Aah_GC
    07-25 10:14 AM
    Congratulations on you new job. Like others have suggested - make sure you do a good job of sending our AC21 docs - now that you know that your employer is going to revoke I140. Also be ready for any RFE / NOID and prepare your documentation before hand.

    Good luck.

    Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).

    Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .

    Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?


    Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.



    more...


    makeup This Zac Efron was recently zac efron 2011 shirtless. But the photo of Zac Efron
  • But the photo of Zac Efron



  • camphor
    09-11 08:54 PM
    Thanks guys for your responses.

    My AOS application was filed on July 1st by my lawyer. On the receipts,
    the received date for 485, EAD & AP is July 2nd whereas the Notice Date is Aug 31. 485 application was transferred to Lincoln, NE (NSC) and EAD & AP are processed by CSC (California). Hope this helps.





    girlfriend tattoo Shirtless Zac Efron zac zac efron 2011 shirtless. 10 of 17. Zac
  • 10 of 17. Zac



  • webm
    02-14 09:28 AM
    "If your RD for the 485 is later than that that means they didn't get to look at your file yet even though your PD is current."

    I heard it is based on ND(Notice Date) not RD(ReceivedDate) of 485.

    HTH,





    hairstyles Her ex-boyfriend, Zac Efron, zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac
  • zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac



  • eilsoe
    10-03 01:25 PM
    Allright....

    SPAM*MATH.ACOS(POW(INFINITY,INFINITY))/2*3+SIN(INFINITY+1)


    ::::eerie laughing is heard briefly, then a loud choking sound::::


    ::::mistyfying silence covers the land::::





    unitednations
    02-27 12:27 PM
    Hi all

    I am a green card holder. I received my green card through an application filed by a former employer, and received it in September 2004. I got married in Arpil 2006, my wife is from my home country, she had been in the US previously on an F-1 status which has since ran out. She became pregnant soon after we were married. She came up to the US last September on a B visa. She was given 6 months stay on her I-94; and had the baby here in January of 2007. Her expiration date on the I-94 is in 3 weeks and she is going to leave (with the baby) to maintain good status standing.
    I filed for her (I-130) last July. Our plan at this time is for her to go to grad school, apply for a new F-1 to come back here. We are presently waiting for a decsion on the grad school application from the school she applied to.
    I hope this isnt too confusing, but can anyone offer any suggestions or help with our situation? In terms of what options are out there for my wife to be here with me if things dont work out with grad school/ F-1 visa? As I mentioned I did file for her, but as I am not a citizen it will take longer. Also our newborn baby is a US citizen as she was born here.
    Thank you!!


    This is why consulates and uscis are so tough.

    You got married before she got the visitor visa? Did you tell the truth on the visa application? If you did then they probably wouldn't have given the visa.

    Now you have filed I-130 for her which difinitively shows immigrant intent. On the I-539 form if you tell the truth they will deny the extension/change of status because she has shown immigrant intent.

    Sorry, not much good news for you.





    perm2gc
    08-24 10:28 AM
    So just to be clear:
    What most of you on this forum are suggesting is that I should apply for EAD/AP right away and also maintain my H1.

    Do I need to go through my lawyer to apply for EAD/AP or I can apply it on my own? What is the USCIS fees for the same?

    TIAEveryone preserves their H1 for the worst cases that might be coming in future..
    You check the USCIS website and check yourself whether you can do it yourself or not.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment